Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:57:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Altcoins not Growing These Days  (Read 3425 times)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:46:17 PM

it's natural because btc also doesn't show an increase so alt will also follow, instead of investors maybe some people still keep the coins they bought 2 years ago because the value is still estimated to be minus 50%,
my hope is that bitcoin and alt will rise, because there will be lots of news, whether it will be good or bad, but it will have an effect.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:47:25 PM

I just hope that there is really a project that will be blemish free that it was conceptualized to just gain money from investors. If there is only a project that is really relevant and is really a solution to a root problem, I think there is a chance that Altcoins will grow rapidly and exponentially.
for this year it seems there is no hope anymore to find projects that have specifications like that, but I'm sure in 2020 there is hope that can provide a good and promising project concept as you wish.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:42:53 PM

I just hope that there is really a project that will be blemish free that it was conceptualized to just gain money from investors. If there is only a project that is really relevant and is really a solution to a root problem, I think there is a chance that Altcoins will grow rapidly and exponentially.
for this year it seems there is no hope anymore to find projects that have specifications like that, but I'm sure in 2020 there is hope that can provide a good and promising project concept as you wish.
we still hope when this year end. i see good projects will occur again next year. and many bounty hunter will get best reward again. 2018 and 2019 be the worst year for crypto freelancer, most of projects has less quality and we could not earn profit anymore.
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:59:45 PM

Maybe you are looking at it in a shorter timeframe. You might want to check the larger picture with regards to the prices. In general, you could see the whole trend and see the changes. There could be a couple of reasons why it’s not making significant movements with the price, and one of the reasons is the demand. Depending on what altcoin you are talking about, you could see what's the demand on it.

The prediction that I have is Bitcoin biased. I see alts falling because of a possible significant price action movement in the price of Bitcoin.

yes in the previous years also like that between 2015 -2017 if he saw the whole he should have known there was an increase and also a decrease but showed an increase even though it was a bit long.
and also alt too many scams that reduce investor interest to invest there, it's better to choose the most stable bitcoin of all.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 04:32:42 PM

As we all know , crypto market is not doing so much in these days. Major Altcoins are bleeding, even top currencies are not increasing
Major reason according to my opinion is the lack of new investors. New investors are not showing interest.
in 2020 I think will be better than Today. What do you think, what is your prediction about crypto market. kindly share your thought.
yes there is lack of investor in altcoin today and many people cant hold back because of the holiday
some people need some money to use in holiday
many people also selling altcoin to get more bitcoin because of the incoming halving

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:03:59 PM

Altcoins are becoming greener. The most green so far this week are Cosmos (ATOM) and the Stratis, charts are looking good and they were not dumped recently. Interesting because the top coins are in red for weeks and maybe the whales are giving us a chance to get into it before it will fly. One thing that is very true is that more traders are coming into the market and what they are using right now are exchange tokens BNB and KCS are what they need which its going to be profitable to invest to them.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
youtatomokuni1979

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:22:02 PM

Probably because bitcoin isnt growing either?
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 06:04:32 PM

Good old altcoin season will begin only after big strong BTC growth and only if there is no dramatic BTC dump right after this rally. Investors will buy altcoins when they are calm and sure and feel a little FOMO Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 10:18:34 AM

The root of this is there are too many altcoins in the market of which investors have been scammed from some and as it stands, I guess they are scared of investing expecially on altcoins anymore as they ones did turned out bad. And there is low liquidity too which resulted through many altcoins that has no future and some exchanges listed them. If we keep having thousands of altcoins it will certainly bring the market down the more as it will scare the remaining investors aware. Though crypto market in general is down and I hope next year should be more better and altcoins with future will bounce back.
Nevertheless, I think that the bad situation with altcoins arose primarily due to the price dominance of bitcoin. Although these processes are interconnected and affect each other. In any case, the situation should change after some time. The high price of bitcoin and its dominance in the cryptocurrency market depends on trust in it, or rather, on the ability to grow in value. If bitcoin does not meet the expectations of investors, the market situation will quickly change in favor of altcoins.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 10:24:28 AM

The root of this is there are too many altcoins in the market of which investors have been scammed from some and as it stands, I guess they are scared of investing expecially on altcoins anymore as they ones did turned out bad. And there is low liquidity too which resulted through many altcoins that has no future and some exchanges listed them. If we keep having thousands of altcoins it will certainly bring the market down the more as it will scare the remaining investors aware. Though crypto market in general is down and I hope next year should be more better and altcoins with future will bounce back.
Nevertheless, I think that the bad situation with altcoins arose primarily due to the price dominance of bitcoin. Although these processes are interconnected and affect each other. In any case, the situation should change after some time. The high price of bitcoin and its dominance in the cryptocurrency market depends on trust in it, or rather, on the ability to grow in value. If bitcoin does not meet the expectations of investors, the market situation will quickly change in favor of altcoins.
besides that now is the end of the year, where market behavior tends to decline, this is also experienced by stocks and forex. so this condition adds to the reason why at this time altcoin hasn't shot up as well. bitcoin dominance is very visible, and altcoin as if following the movements of bitcoin

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 10:27:35 AM

As we all know , crypto market is not doing so much in these days. Major Altcoins are bleeding, even top currencies are not increasing
Major reason according to my opinion is the lack of new investors. New investors are not showing interest.
in 2020 I think will be better than Today. What do you think, what is your prediction about crypto market. kindly share your thought.
It's a good thing, the market is maturing. You can't always expect "new investors" to coming in and drive up the price. Otherwise it would make the whole crypto look like ponzi scheme lol. The demand should come from people who actually want to use crypto, be it as a payment system or store of value.

Another thing is I think crypto is already mainstream. Most people in the world already know crypto so you can't expect these "new investors" anymore.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 03:49:48 PM

The reason why Altcoins are not growing these days is because of lack of confidence from Investors. That is because not all investors are really confident specially they don't really know the altcoins or most of the altcoins are not that strong in the market. Some investors really wanted to have a profit that supporting a good altcoin.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 03:54:50 PM

In my own opinion, maybe the reason why altcoins are not growing these days because a lot of investors focuses more in the price of bitcoin or maybe investors are now afraid to invest again due because we are facing a bear market today. Just have patience, everything in crypto will be alright again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 04:06:47 PM

In my own opinion, maybe the reason why altcoins are not growing these days because a lot of investors focuses more in the price of bitcoin or maybe investors are now afraid to invest again due because we are facing a bear market today. Just have patience, everything in crypto will be alright again.
There is such a possibility because what we see in the market is the highly dubious Altcoin movement that makes investors hesitate to invest in it.
and bitcoin will be their choice because only bitcoin moves even though it's slow but will be a better choice than Altcoin, but I'm sure the Altcoin season will arrive and only time will answer and be patient to wait for that season.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:40:35 AM

for now we have seen that in various cryptocurency markets it does not have good growth and many worthless altcoins. and in my opinion 2019 was a bad year for cryptocurency because many altcoins like Ethereum could not reach the price of $ 300. Ethereum is only able to move at prices of $ 150 to $ 250. and there are many other altcoins. and in my opinion at the beginning of 2020 it will also not improve as we hoped because now there are already many IEO and ICO scam projects so that interest from investors has diminished.
I don't really see how you can say that this was a bad year for cryptocurrencies when all coins showed a recovery, it is true that coins like ethereum and most altcoins did not recover as much as bitcoin but that was to be expected, do you really think that after what happened in 2017 investors are going to be very excited to invest in altcoins, of course not, they're going to be interested in investing in bitcoin which is the best coin in the market but nothing else, if altcoins want that to change then they need to improve and that is something that I'm not seeing.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:39:12 AM

The last days I have seen that.Whether it is Altar coins and BTC, prices are much lower in December.By analyzing each of the alt coins, I have analyzed whether the price increases based on some news.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:47:31 AM

The last days I have seen that.Whether it is Altar coins and BTC, prices are much lower in December.By analyzing each of the alt coins, I have analyzed whether the price increases based on some news.
Alt and BTC price increases are not completely influenced by the news, although there are but only a slight effect, because what I saw and I analyzed, Alt and BTC price increases are absolutely influenced by traders and investors who dare to buy at higher prices.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 07:54:27 AM

We must already admit that not all cryptocurrencies will grow in the future, most of the projects will simply leave the market

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 08:35:58 AM

Altcoin came under pressure after the price of Bitcoin fell sharply to $ 3,500. Bitcoin as the main currency in the crypto market affects the investment behavior of investors and this impacts on altcoin. Not all altcoin will survive but in my opinion altcoin is still needed as an alternative investment in the cryptocurrency market and maybe crypto which is in the top 50 is a promising investment choice

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Prateek_sharma

Activity: 289
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 08:54:16 AM

Did you know? Nowadays bitcoin is not performing really well as the expectations of the traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: