Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:05:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Altcoins not Growing These Days  (Read 3424 times)
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 09:36:14 AM

We must already admit that not all cryptocurrencies will grow in the future, most of the projects will simply leave the market
Of course, when they are unable to partner with a real company, they will lose the confidence of investors.
we have too much cryptocurrencies, but to be success we only need some altcoins with the best technology.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
f2f.mirrors
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 09:41:39 AM

Most of the projects, there is no meaning of existence, just marketing hype.

Weakness and ignorance are not barriers to survival, but arrogance is.
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:30:17 AM

Did you know? Nowadays bitcoin is not performing really well as the expectations of the traders.
It seems like everyone also knows that bitcoin is not performing well at the moment, so right now what everyone wants to know is how to do a good solution to benefit under current conditions.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 11:50:35 AM

As we all know , crypto market is not doing so much in these days. Major Altcoins are bleeding, even top currencies are not increasing
Major reason according to my opinion is the lack of new investors. New investors are not showing interest.
in 2020 I think will be better than Today. What do you think, what is your prediction about crypto market. kindly share your thought.

I think it's not yet the arrival of new investors but because of the dominance of Bitcoin that is still strong in the market. In the midst of uncertainty in world market and economic conditions, investors will definitely prefer to save in secure assets and in the cryptocurrency market, safe assets are Bitcoin.
especially now the situation of the crypto market is in a bad state. the best choice for choosing assets is of course bitcoin. not only because it's safe, but bitcoin has the potential to grow faster compared to other altcoins. it doesn't hurt now that many people are releasing altcoin that they have for bitcoin.

Ahead of Bitcoin Halving, altcoin is still under pressure and I think it will take longer for altcoin to recover. May Bitcoin Halving be able to raise prices for Bitcoin and make the altcoin market excited again. Admittedly or not, the price of Bitcoin has an effect on the price of altcoin, other than that I think altcoin is still there that can last for the long term
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 01:59:43 PM

We must already admit that not all cryptocurrencies will grow in the future, most of the projects will simply leave the market

Most of these projects had just one purpose. And that was to make the promoters rich. And in most of the cases, the original purpose is realized. The promoters dumped most of their tokens after triggering the pump-and-dump cycles and in the end most of the tokens were left with the investors. The development stopped after the promoters made their exit. Now the investors have the useless tokens with them, and they can't sell these tokens as they have been delisted from the major exchanges.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:08:23 PM

so everything will depend on their trust next year because this year the market is not moving as expected, next year there will be some major events that will happen and that's when at least a lot of predictions emerge, but whatever happens later it all is still uncertain of an increase or an big change because we will only wait and be patient for the coming season

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 02:37:48 PM

I haven't been able to make predictions for next year, and for new investors it is clear that there will never be if the crypto market has not improved, because many old investors have already left the crypto world, automatically new investors are also afraid to enter the crypto market.
but I think that's not entirely true, because what I know when Bitcoin goes up, there is also Altcoin which also goes up in the Fiat pair.  so such thoughts should not be applied to the way we trade.  so as not to miss the moment on Altcoin which also went up.  in fact Altcoin is now in the right entry area for a long-term time frame.  I have started buying it little by little because I am more confident in 2020.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:03:26 PM

so everything will depend on their trust next year because this year the market is not moving as expected, next year there will be some major events that will happen and that's when at least a lot of predictions emerge, but whatever happens later it all is still uncertain of an increase or an big change because we will only wait and be patient for the coming season
There will be major events but it does not guarantee that the market will show some big recovery.
Altcoins really struggle this year, bitcoin is quite positive as it has increase from sub $3k to $7+ so far, and I think price would stay at that range by the end of the year. I am liking the optimism of the people here, we never loss hope, we didn't achieve our expectation this year, then we move on to another year.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:20:03 PM

There will be major events but it does not guarantee that the market will show some big recovery.
Altcoins really struggle this year, bitcoin is quite positive as it has increase from sub $3k to $7+ so far, and I think price would stay at that range by the end of the year. I am liking the optimism of the people here, we never loss hope, we didn't achieve our expectation this year, then we move on to another year.

It's the struggle every year. Stadus you are right, next year there will be major event, but nothing and nobody can give any
guarantees that crypto-market will rise. These major events that everyone mention for the past few months will not affect
the price right away. I think we will need to be patient and to give this major events to happen first, and only after that
we can see some effects on the price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:39:58 PM

Sometimes people are trading out their alts for bitcoin, sometimes they’re trading bitcoin for an alt that’s really bumping, but Bitcoin has the most use, most transactions, widest adoption and more. It has more value than altcoins. therefore the price increases and as people find altcoins less valuable, their price decreases. However, I think Altcoins are most likely falling due to the upcoming fork, everyone wants to get free coins, I suspect there will be a big pullout of BTC back into altcoins post fork. Altcoins will continue to grow as adoption spread, and BTC is just the gateway.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 05:01:34 PM

Sometimes people are trading out their alts for bitcoin, sometimes they’re trading bitcoin for an alt that’s really bumping, but Bitcoin has the most use, most transactions, widest adoption and more. It has more value than altcoins. therefore the price increases and as people find altcoins less valuable, their price decreases. However, I think Altcoins are most likely falling due to the upcoming fork, everyone wants to get free coins, I suspect there will be a big pullout of BTC back into altcoins post fork. Altcoins will continue to grow as adoption spread, and BTC is just the gateway.
I think that all the options for falling and rising prices for altcoin and bitcoin are just simple manipulations and we should not take too seriously to assess why this is happening. we just need to analyze coins and technical analysis. this will give us an understanding of which coins are deserved of manipulation and from which coins you can expect up or down trend

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 05:45:13 PM

As we all know , crypto market is not doing so much in these days. Major Altcoins are bleeding, even top currencies are not increasing
Major reason according to my opinion is the lack of new investors. New investors are not showing interest.
in 2020 I think will be better than Today. What do you think, what is your prediction about crypto market. kindly share your thought.

2020 indeed should be better than the current dull state of the market. This season had made many investors to sell their cryptocurrency for fiat mainly because of the expenses. They might also see fit to use other means that do not require transactions through crypto. It's sad actually to see that the prices are dropping. But in the brighter side, some take this as an advantage to buy and hope for 2020 for market improvement.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 05:58:39 PM

Not only altcoins even bitcoin also not rampping up in the market nowadays.

While planning for investment also we cannot go with any altcoins since we don't know what will be price of alts tomorrow. Usually we use to see the bump in the time Christmas. But still there is no high bump so far.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Slingshot

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 08:06:14 PM

There's high rate of Altcoin development and to worsen it many are not ready to bring out useful usecases or products that will bring in investors. So many scams and some exchanges list them without verifications, many exchanges lack liquidity because if these projects. This is the says we are having and it's a pressing one as only few altcoins are doing well out if thousands.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4153

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 08:34:35 PM
Merited by tk808 (5)

Don't be too quick to predict the future will be better when nothing is currently been done in the present to make the future a productive one. Remember many optimistic individuals made similar predictions in 2018 but still the condition was no where better in 2019 on a general note (speaking of the altcoin market). I don't think the lack of new Investors is the main reason why the market is on a decline instead I presume the lack of interest from the current Investors is the cause since every single day thousands of millions are been withdraw from the market due to panic selling caused by fud.

The industry needs a rebranding before anything positive starts happening again since the ICO/IEO season tagged the industry a get rich quick scheme which reduced the level of patience Investors are willing to exercise with projects to bring about quality development and profitable from the industry.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 09:30:19 PM

I don't think the market is the way it is because of lack of investors, I think it's the way it is because of manipulation, this is a scourge on Cryptocurrencies in general, sometimes you would see a natural growth about to happen and suddenly, the powers that be would stiffle it immediately, there are always more and more people picking up interest in Cryptocurrencies daily and I believe that when the altszn finally arrives, we would be seeing an influx of a higher number of people.

#Darren

Activity: 784

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 09:36:06 PM

Everything is happening because of the huge BTC dominance. Look at the market, even if altcoin has a huge announcement like mainnet launch or new exchange listing, it does not influence its price at all when BTC is moving.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 09:38:29 PM

Things are now quite different from what it used to be. Which means we cannot always expect the same result overtime. Investors are more conscious of what to invest in, than what they want to earn. No matter how long it takes, good coins will always find their ways to the top. At least, some good altcoins still surge despite all and despite what the market holds.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 10:16:50 PM

Apart from that, the entire crypto market is crumbling. Gradually, it looks like it is been monitored. the whales are seating and observing. waiting for a major market movement. either the rack in the market or push it to another bull market. i doubt if we will see any bull market soon.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:20:58 PM

Apart from that, the entire crypto market is crumbling. Gradually, it looks like it is been monitored. the whales are seating and observing. waiting for a major market movement. either the rack in the market or push it to another bull market. i doubt if we will see any bull market soon.

It is obvious that the Altcoin season will only start when the Bitcoin bull run begins. Whales watch and accumulate small amounts all the time. When they think their pockets are full, they will start mobilizing the funds needed to make a pump. The accumulation period may take a month or two, but it may well be a year.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████