Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Altcoins not Growing These Days  (Read 3425 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 01:29:43 PM

Everything is happening because of the huge BTC dominance. Look at the market, even if altcoin has a huge announcement like mainnet launch or new exchange listing, it does not influence its price at all when BTC is moving.

LOL.. seriously? Do you really think that the altcoins are going down because Bitcoin is poaching on the userbase / market cap? I though that the reverse scenario was true (altcoins leaching off users from Bitcoin). Anyway, let's assume that your claim is accurate. But in that case, the market capitalization of Bitcoin should be increasing, right? On the other hand, it has gone down from $350 billion to $130 billion during the last two years.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:30:06 PM

As we all know , crypto market is not doing so much in these days. Major Altcoins are bleeding, even top currencies are not increasing
Major reason according to my opinion is the lack of new investors. New investors are not showing interest.
in 2020 I think will be better than Today. What do you think, what is your prediction about crypto market. kindly share your thought.
What is on your mind might be one of the reasons that crypto is not excited and leads to instability. many investors refrain because many new projects are looking for profit for a moment even many leave the project without a trace even if there is a price token that is not in accordance with what is estimated even tends to be worthless tokens, so many investors refrain from joining. maybe this is not just the cause of the incident at least this is the main point.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:42:14 PM

It's difficult to predict the market, we really don't know what will happen in the next year if we can see the better market, but I guess high chance will be better because of the bitcoin halving.

bdivrik

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 03:17:24 PM

Now we have some facts to accept. Most of the altcoins are useless. They are simple copies of Bitcoin. Bitcoin can do many things already. Ethereum has brought many innovations to this market. Many altcoins will be removed from this market.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 05:25:18 PM

As we all know , crypto market is not doing so much in these days. Major Altcoins are bleeding, even top currencies are not increasing
Major reason according to my opinion is the lack of new investors. New investors are not showing interest.
in 2020 I think will be better than Today. What do you think, what is your prediction about crypto market. kindly share your thought.

there are still many processes that must be gone through so that Altcoin can again experience an increase, maybe what you say is true that this year the interest of new investors in crypto has diminished so that the crypto market does not show any significant increase to date. but I still have a strong belief in the growth of crypto in the future, therefore do not easily give up not to continue the investment we made in cryptocurrency

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 03:52:05 AM

We must already admit that not all cryptocurrencies will grow in the future, most of the projects will simply leave the market

Most of these projects had just one purpose. And that was to make the promoters rich. And in most of the cases, the original purpose is realized. The promoters dumped most of their tokens after triggering the pump-and-dump cycles and in the end most of the tokens were left with the investors. The development stopped after the promoters made their exit. Now the investors have the useless tokens with them, and they can't sell these tokens as they have been delisted from the major exchanges.
This is what bothers me the most if all of those people left the market and they lost money then we will never hear from them again but they keep getting millions of dollars and the risk of getting prosecuted is minimal, with those kind of odds it is obvious they're going to keep coming back and they will keep scamming the people of this forum, but unfortunately they are ruining things for the few honest developers out there that want nothing but to help the market to develop.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 04:35:21 AM

Now we have some facts to accept. Most of the altcoins are useless. They are simple copies of Bitcoin. Bitcoin can do many things already. Ethereum has brought many innovations to this market. Many altcoins will be removed from this market.
There are still a lot of altcoins that are working well and they are not copies of anyone. In the future, these altcoins may replace ETH and make this market exciting.
But I also admit that altcoins created during 2017-2018 will quickly die in 2020 because after a long time of operation, these altcoins have no effect. There are no products that will benefit the entire community, they only make the community lose money and lose money by investing in them.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 04:46:55 AM

The issue of altcoin downtrend is not far from the fact that Bitcoin has been gaining higher ground and dominating the coin market which has made more persons move their portfolio from altcoin to Bitcoin. This has lead to the value of altcoin reducing substantially.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 05:05:31 AM

There are many altcoin projects which do have the potential to grow but because of the market fluctuations and bitcoin pump and dump, the alts are not able to move up. We may see good future in 2020 and the holders may get their investments back.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 05:12:33 AM

There are many altcoin projects which do have the potential to grow but because of the market fluctuations and bitcoin pump and dump, the alts are not able to move up. We may see good future in 2020 and the holders may get their investments back.
Many altcoin have been scam and delist from exchange market because not profitable and price become down, but right now we hope with bitcoin halving few months later will make many altcoin have higher price, we just waiting when altcoin season back with higher price and dominance with market to make motivate back for altcoin investor.
volport

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:09:07 PM

What I would say here - nothing depends on one components only. What basically makes sense - complex approach towards token and solution analysis. And I am sure that only such strategy leads to right decisions, while choosing the token
govorrue

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:15:27 PM

What I would say here - nothing depends on one components only. What basically makes sense - complex approach towards token and solution analysis. And I am sure that only such strategy leads to right decisions, while choosing the token

Morning there. You know, I would definitely agree with you on your statement. What is important as well - the practical value. Kinda you must be having understanding of why you are using the platform, how it simplifies your life and else
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:19:55 PM

Altcoins prices depend on the price of Bitcoin as it shows the general trend on the cryptocurrency market. Altcoins are mostly used for speculations, so if they see BTC has grown already, they might buy altcoins which was causing Altcoin Seasons in the past.
volport

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:26:47 PM

Morning there. You know, I would definitely agree with you on your statement. What is important as well - the practical value. Kinda you must be having understanding of why you are using the platform, how it simplifies your life and else

Very rational. I am adding innovations, roadmap, team experience and milestones - formula for a great platform. By the way, are you having any that fully meet your requirements? Many such?
govorrue

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:56:54 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2019, 02:04:12 PM by govorrue

Very rational. I am adding innovations, roadmap, team experience and milestones - formula for a great platform. By the way, are you having any that fully meet your requirements? Many such?

Oh, good question. Nope, I cannot say that there are many - only 2 or 3 most interesting ones. But to be honest, the most advanced solution (and my latest discovery at the same time) is Intelligent Hero. What I am really impressed with here - entirely new and innovative approach on personal growth industry. With the help of the platform you earn educatively and get motivated professionally, by sharing skills, knowledge, experience and more with millions of others just like
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 01:01:19 PM

We just can hope that 2020 will be a good year for cryptocurrency. We cannot expect more than that. If we do expect more than that we will end up in frustration. In my opinion, altcoins are decreasing in price as investors, new or old, are losing their interest in cryptocurrency. With the onset of 2020, the crypto market may correct itself. Lets be positive.
volport

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 01:02:58 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2019, 02:13:41 PM by volport

Oh, good question. Nope, I cannot say that there are many - only 2 or 3 most interesting ones. But to be honest, the most advanced solution (and my latest discovery at the same time) is Intelligent Hero. What I am really impressed with here - entirely new and innovative approach on personal growth industry. With the help of the platform you earn educatively and get motivated professionally, by sharing skills, knowledge, experience and more with millions of others just like

More than impressing, thank you very much for your recommendation here. I will have a closer look at what solutions stays for and get back with own thoughts afterwards. Have just opened the website, seems that there is a lot of info to go through
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 02:17:53 AM

If those coins are any good then they will eventually grow you do not need to worry about them but if they are like the thousands of coins in the market that say they are very good only to be proven wrong by the community then you should not expect anything out of those coins and if for some reason that coin begins to go up make no mistake, that will be only because of luck or some pump and dump groups that have chosen that coin to perform their scams.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 02:38:53 AM

If those coins are any good then they will eventually grow you do not need to worry about them but if they are like the thousands of coins in the market that say they are very good only to be proven wrong by the community then you should not expect anything out of those coins and if for some reason that coin begins to go up make no mistake, that will be only because of luck or some pump and dump groups that have chosen that coin to perform their scams.
but under these conditions, we can see coins that have the potential to rise and not. some projects with a market situation like this just do not have news and some projects also disappeared. Their coins are stranded and I think when there are projects that have no updates, they really should be left behind. Even though there are pumps as you said, it doesn't remove them from the scam list.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 02:57:09 AM

We need to be more realistic hen we select projects to support, many projects are there not to performed but to scam people with so many broken promises. It's been  said that if there's no real purposes there's no chance of succeeding, it will only moves simply because of manipulations and
will only ends up dying inside the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: