Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Altcoins not Growing These Days  (Read 3424 times)
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:01:24 PM

We have started the year 2020 with a good run in which the downfall have been partially ended due to the positive improvement tht happen to the prices of the cryptocurrencies starting of with the price of Bitcoin which from $6,500 last year 2019, have surprisingly increased its price reaching the $9,000 by the early weeks of this month. Brought by this increase, certain Altcoins that mainly rely into Bitcoin's price have benefitted also increasing their prices. As of the moment, Altcoins are still showing off a good price behavior if you will observe which is a good sign for a better year for the cryptocurrency community to come. Hoping that this year will be favorable for Bitcoin as well as into the Altcoin market so that all of us will benefit from it. We just need to tighten our holds into the Altcoins we have and surely those will be all worth it in no time.

I am optimistic that in 2020 there will be good developments for Bitcoin and Altcoin. There is a Halving moment that can make the price of Bitcoin rise and this will also affect the price of altcoin. The price of bitcoin is still above $ 8,000 and I think this is better than last year.
Surely this year will be a lot better than last year, last year the price of bitcoin was only $ 3500 and now the price of bitcoin is trading at $ 8700, most likely this year we will see bitcoin price soon surpassing ATH by Because of halving coming, everyone in this market is looking forward to this event

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:14:15 PM

I think in previously, most of the projects were scams, and few projects were good that were productive, and investors make good profit from them. Still, nowadays, most of the altcoins are very low level, even major altcoins in the top 100 also not performing well just investors thinking about BTC and investing in most of the investors in BTC, not other altcoins that are the reason altcoins are not growing.

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:15:15 PM

As we all know , crypto market is not doing so much in these days. Major Altcoins are bleeding, even top currencies are not increasing
Major reason according to my opinion is the lack of new investors. New investors are not showing interest.
in 2020 I think will be better than Today. What do you think, what is your prediction about crypto market. kindly share your thought.
Going back to November and December of last year, we can see that both bitcoin and alts have dropped. It makes many investors lose money and raises many questions as to why this is so? then that answer is a market cycle, just simple like that. If you have read about the Dow theory, you can easily recognize the trend of the market. Because in May, 6, 7, 8, 9 there was a very strong growth of bitcoin and alts, it increased by about 400% - 450%. And then the momentum of the rally dropped as the crowd saw the price was too high and started selling off. so this is very normal, don't worry.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:45:20 PM

Nowadays all all coins market is growing good and at the same time we need to be alert and invest our money at the right time to make the profit.
many people might consider this is the bad time for cryptocurrency but if you are clever definitely you will utilise this situation and invest your money to make the profit in the upcoming halving time.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:06:11 PM

We have started the year 2020 with a good run in which the downfall have been partially ended due to the positive improvement tht happen to the prices of the cryptocurrencies starting of with the price of Bitcoin which from $6,500 last year 2019, have surprisingly increased its price reaching the $9,000 by the early weeks of this month. Brought by this increase, certain Altcoins that mainly rely into Bitcoin's price have benefitted also increasing their prices. As of the moment, Altcoins are still showing off a good price behavior if you will observe which is a good sign for a better year for the cryptocurrency community to come. Hoping that this year will be favorable for Bitcoin as well as into the Altcoin market so that all of us will benefit from it. We just need to tighten our holds into the Altcoins we have and surely those will be all worth it in no time.

I am optimistic that in 2020 there will be good developments for Bitcoin and Altcoin. There is a Halving moment that can make the price of Bitcoin rise and this will also affect the price of altcoin. The price of bitcoin is still above $ 8,000 and I think this is better than last year.

I think it started accumulating already. price is steady and continues to go up hopefully. Halving is coming and possibly by May this year. Its good to be ready now, and when bitcoin is ascending, altcoins will follow. Thas, why altcoin seems rallying now, is because bitcoin is starting to move upward also.

Open for Campaigns
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:37:18 PM

Bitcoin price increases and altcoin price drops are normal at this time.  The entire capital of the market is orbiting Bitcoin.  When bitcoin reaches a stable value, altcoins naturally grow.  Altcoin is currently at its lowest level ever and I think it is time to buy into Altcoin.
Most altcoins are bad projects.  I can only trust projects listed on Binance.  Most of them have better liquidity than altcoins listed on other exchanges.
Latines

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:09:40 PM

All things grows. I don’t know what your coins are not growing. You just need to buy worthwhile altcoins that have a future. And not the ones that advise you on telegram channels. But nothing, over time, learn to think for yourself, and not trust people who need to earn money for you, rather than letting you earn it.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:17:55 PM

I think it started accumulating already. price is steady and continues to go up hopefully. Halving is coming and possibly by May this year. Its good to be ready now, and when bitcoin is ascending, altcoins will follow. Thas, why altcoin seems rallying now, is because bitcoin is starting to move upward also.
price movements are already beginning to be seen at this time, maybe because of the influence of halving bitcoin which I think making trends will already begin. The most important thing is when we want to start, make sure we are prepared to invest in anything because anything can happen to crypto.
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 04:24:21 PM

This is not a problem of a lack of investors, but because some people do not want to enter the market due to unstable price conditions. The crypto market in 2020 will be bright. Everyone certainly agrees with this. The price of Bitcoin will go up and be followed by several potential altcoins.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:27:43 PM

This is not a problem of a lack of investors, but because some people do not want to enter the market due to unstable price conditions. The crypto market in 2020 will be bright. Everyone certainly agrees with this. The price of Bitcoin will go up and be followed by several potential altcoins.

Some investors are afraid to invest because of the scam that mostly happened before. A lot of them have lost their money because they have not researched the project where they invested and just go with the flow because cryptocurrency was the latest trend to earn good profit before in 2016 and 2017. I'm glad this year the investors have slowly comint back to the market after they learned how to properly manage their investments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 04:45:56 PM

Totally agree with your comments. We have a lot of investors in this market, but they still don't dare to invest because they fear the market will collapse and they will continue to lose money. If the price of Bitcoin gets fomo and goes up to $ 20k, I believe they will quickly come back and invest in this market again.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:04:15 PM

yes, maybe true because of the lack of interest from new investors. but on the other hand I think the main problem is fraud. we have seen for a long time even now that the ICO project is so bad. and on the one hand developers prefer to make new projects again and no longer care about the development of previous projects.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:18:57 PM

Some investors are afraid to invest because of the scam that mostly happened before. A lot of them have lost their money because they have not researched the project where they invested and just go with the flow because cryptocurrency was the latest trend to earn good profit before in 2016 and 2017. I'm glad this year the investors have slowly comint back to the market after they learned how to properly manage their investments.
no one has learned how to manage their money and you will understand this when you will see a new bull market. Now everything is so quiet, not because investors have become smart, but simply because no one is interested in even trying to learn new projects or invest somewhere. the market does not allow stupid investors to make money, but it will give them the opportunity to lose their money when we see the green market

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:24:54 PM

Totally agree with your comments. We have a lot of investors in this market, but they still don't dare to invest because they fear the market will collapse and they will continue to lose money. If the price of Bitcoin gets fomo and goes up to $ 20k, I believe they will quickly come back and invest in this market again.

has started from today, many altcoins experienced a specific increase, altseason may still occur at the end of the year or even next year because it remains dependent on changes in dominance, if bitcoin rises and starts spinning in the 10k area, I think altcoin will also step in the positive zone first in q1. Actually this time is the best zone to buy altcoin at the lowest price because fomo still hasn't happened.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:25:14 PM

From your topic, I will say that, many people are currently scared of altcoins, because most altcoins have just died off. Another reason I percieve is the bear market.
PrissMCclen

Activity: 338
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:59:21 PM

Have said this last year and am repeating it again, until crypto space get fully regulated we will continue to witness countless fail projects

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:18:49 PM

2019 is not what many of us expect in term of the price. I could remember the people predictions and speculations during the start of 2019 and toward the last quarter of the year, we were hoping to see crypto rally but all to no avail. I think this is due to low interest in crypto by the people at large. Not only this, a lot of projects are turning to scam and many people are not ready to invest in crypto anymore. 2019 was a year we all expect more due to replacement of ICO by IEO but this turn out to be another bad influence but we have also learned a lot from this as we are fully aware of some exchange platform that are bad energy and cancer to cryptocurrency. 2020 is another year we all hope to we witness a turnaround in the crypto market and hopefully, this rally come soon to regain the glory of crypto
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:29:45 PM

As we all know , crypto market is not doing so much in these days. Major Altcoins are bleeding, even top currencies are not increasing
Major reason according to my opinion is the lack of new investors. New investors are not showing interest.
in 2020 I think will be better than Today. What do you think, what is your prediction about crypto market. kindly share your thought.
I think investors are getting bored with the promises of the project team, and many writings on crypto scams are circulating. So investors are just starting to fear investing and crypto prices are starting to drop.

Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:51:50 PM

might require a process, I mean for altcoin so that it can raise prices again. on the other hand, seeing market conditions that have not improved, it can affect the decline in cryptoqurrency prices as well. but I believe there are times when the price of altcoin goes up and it is profitable to invest again, keep thinking optimistically and also be patient.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
tartibaya

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:32:08 PM

2020 can be a good year for altcoins. The bear market has dominated for a long time. People are afraid to invest in altcoins. However, not all altcoin projects are unsuccessful. I expect solid projects to prove themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: