Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if you have 1 btc what would be the coin that you buy and hold ?  (Read 3549 times)
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 04:42:18 PM

Am finding means to convert all my altcoin to bitcoin. Tired of watching the altcoin I have to reduce to shit coin. I can't find a good altcoin to invest into, if not only bitcoin. Will hodl my 1 bitcoin for exchange of no altcoin

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 04:46:03 PM

if you have 1 btc.... give us the strong coin that you will invest in and hold it and why
Right now I only have a few altcoins that I hold as my investment asset and maybe if the sum doesn't reach half of the current BTC, but I'm still optimistic that the altcoin eth and ltc that I hold will be experienced price increases in 2020, if it has One BTC, of ​​course, I will exchange BTC with some altcoins such as eth, ltc, bnb and some funds I will use to buy Usdt because the nature of the Usdt is relatively very stable.

bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:45:03 PM

Before investing in cryptocurrencies, you must be very careful, and you should spend a lot of time and effort to evaluate the future trends of this field. This is not an easy task, so it is better to consult different sources.
If I had 1 BTC, the currency that I would choose to invest was Ethereum. Ethereum is based on the popular App processing platform, exactly where it derives its power from. Watching live prices, the currency is currently priced at over $ 170, but the 2020 forecast is quite optimistic.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:50:03 PM

If I have 1 BTC, I will not buy any other coin, I will just keep 1 BTC for the long term, because Bitcoin is one of the most lucrative coins
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:53:23 PM

Am finding means to convert all my altcoin to bitcoin. Tired of watching the altcoin I have to reduce to shit coin. I can't find a good altcoin to invest into, if not only bitcoin. Will hodl my 1 bitcoin for exchange of no altcoin
Thats the very best thing to do,because why need to seek for another coins when Bitcoin is the safest and surest currency to Hold if you are ready for long time Hodling.
I am one who loves to hold altcoin, if I have 1 BTC I will use all of BTC to buy altcoin. Some of the altcoins I care about and want to invest in are Link, BNB, ETH, Matic, FET ... these are altcoins in my opinion highly applicable and they have a great community. When the bull market starts, I think they will have a great growth
So you will not leage any amount to bitcoin?well we have our own prerogative but I don’t think bitcoin must be leave from this investing question because it is not just altcoin that can bring us profit.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 07:02:12 PM

If I have 1 BTC than it would like to keep HODL instead of investing this into any altcoin because in current market situation only BTC is looking safe heaven and still it has more potential as compare with any other altcoin. I am quite sure BTC will outperform altcoins market in coming days.
It seems that people have forgotten that bitcoin itself is one of the greatest investments that they can make, I really think that this particular state of the market in which we have thousands of coins is not going to last, I really think that at some point in the future most of those coins are going to disappear or at least lose all interest from serious investors and we are going to be left with very few coins in the market and all the money is going to be concentrated in just a few coins in which bitcoin will be included of course.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 07:03:58 AM

The obvious answer is to keep it as bitcoin, but if we are talking about alts then ETH looks extremely underpriced, and we have the move to a hybrid PoS system coming up, which should provoke a surge of buying interest. As with all alts, ETH is a gamble - but it's far less of a gamble than the lower cap coins. Remember the ATH was well over $1k, and there's no reason we can't hit that again.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 03:53:50 PM

The obvious answer is to keep it as bitcoin, but if we are talking about alts then ETH looks extremely underpriced, and we have the move to a hybrid PoS system coming up, which should provoke a surge of buying interest. As with all alts, ETH is a gamble - but it's far less of a gamble than the lower cap coins. Remember the ATH was well over $1k, and there's no reason we can't hit that again.
When you have the best coins, why do you want to break them into altcoin? I agree with your opinion, that it's better to keep it in the form of bitcoin. in the coming year, bitcoin will really have a rapid development. This is not just a matter of halving, but other things, as well as other countries, might come back to accept bitcoin. however, if I have 1 BTC, I will not exchange it.
Well, that's just a statement to convince him. but if you have the intention to buy altcoin, ETH is good enough to hold.
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 09:58:02 PM

i prefer to buy ETH and NANO these two token have a good developmen on 2020 and also it will a good investment since ETH v2 is the most promissing progress on the next year and also NANO have a good performance this year
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 09:56:03 AM

For the current market, I will choose to hold Bitcoin. I will not buy any altcoins this year and in 2020, Bitcoin is approaching the halving event and its price will certainly pump. So why don't we hold bitcoin and make a profit from it, buying altcoins at this moment is too dangerous for us its price will continue to fall if BTC pump

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:54:24 PM

i prefer to buy ETH and NANO these two token have a good developmen on 2020 and also it will a good investment since ETH v2 is the most promissing progress on the next year and also NANO have a good performance this year
Somehow I'm not interested in NANO, but ETH is really a very promising coin, and would also invest in BNB, LTC, TRX.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:25:39 PM

if you have 1 btc.... give us the strong coin that you will invest in and hold it and why
Ethereum more probably. I have seen the progress of ETH over the year and I think it would be beneficial if I would invest my 1 btc on it. Actually, 1 bitcoin is a huge amount of money so maybe I would divide my investment to plenty of altcoins that looks good and has a potential to be successful in the future. As an investor, we should be strategic with our investment so that we can make sure that we would gain benefits and profits from it and avoid wasting our time on the wrong coin.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 05:11:21 PM

If I have 1 BTC then I would buy ETH of 0.2btc value and 0.8btc will be on hold. I would not suggest buying any alts at this moment mainly because of the fluctuations in the bitcoin chart until it is near to halving. Some top coins may jump with the btc halving so I would like to take some risk in that time.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:41:54 AM

if i had 1 BTC to invest i'd invest it in a coin that i know will be here for sure in 5 years
then to forget about it and go deal with my business
for me its ZEC
but there are plenty others that will be here for sure
whatever makes you comfortable
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 03:17:32 PM

Simple. If you're non-American, you have many choices but most people go to Bitmex to trade Bitcoin with leverage and go to Binance to trade altcoins. However, Binance has  its own leverage trading so you won't have to leave the site. Most people will trade with Bitcoin though

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 03:23:02 PM

looking at the market and price of bitcoin now I guess I would rather hold bitcoin than buy altcoin. bitcoin price growth in the market has begun to be seen. we just need to focus on monitoring the shift and being prepared when there is a decline. I don't want to lose the moment to take advantage.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 04:30:09 PM

This is the right answer people are always looking for easy ways to multiply their money and in my opinion there is not an easiest way in this market than to buy ethereum, we know that at some point in the future it is going to reach its all time high which means you can easily get 10x from your investment in ethereum during the next years and I do not care how small is your capital making 10x the amount you hold right now is a great help without any doubt.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 10:24:33 PM

No need to buy with that amount if that's all you have. Bitcoin is already the strongest and you don't have to worry about buying an altcoin.
You are okay holding it until it pumps and back again to the price that we are expecting. You are likely to be disappointed if the market stumbles again and targets the altcoins while bitcoin starts to get up.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 12:37:36 AM

I would probably hold about 50 percent of it in Bitcoin if I had 1 BTC right now. In anticipation of the new update, the other 50 percent I will invest in Ethereum. Then I'd sell the Ethereum back to Bitcoin as we hit the release date and the price rises. I don't think I'd keep the Eth until it fell after the "breaking." It is likely to fall down a little when the hype dies down. Instead, until the top of the next bull run, I will keep all that money.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 12:52:30 AM

looking at the market and price of bitcoin now I guess I would rather hold bitcoin than buy altcoin. bitcoin price growth in the market has begun to be seen. we just need to focus on monitoring the shift and being prepared when there is a decline. I don't want to lose the moment to take advantage.
Many of us are engaging themselves to btc rather than alts due to the market condition that shows the growth of btc for this year. We know investing in top crypto is way safer compared to new or not popular alts. If I have 1 btc I might invest it in btc and other popular altcoins. Though alts are not performing well but still bearish trend is a good time to buy alts so its better to take advantage the opportunity because we cant say how long the downtrend will last.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: