darxiaomi
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1662
|
 |
September 23, 2026, 04:22:49 PM |
|
yes they comeback and is suepr great news for the forum, but Steve is not longer with them so i dont know if it is the same as in the past, for example after Steve departure they ask me for KYC so i have to stop to use them, and right now that doesnt change, i need to have my account free for it if they want to see me comeback to play there. ( they want me back?  ) Who knew behind the scenes Steve was back again? I think only he knows marketing here. I have not opened an account Sportsbet.io again because there are too many good sporstbook sites so I stay there, so when there is a promo from them maybe I will come back again.  Well he is already with another company so he is for sure not behind it anymore, i dont know who is in charge of the account now since they use it yesterday to change the topic name. My main problem with the nations league is they are national teams and we are just back after a world cup so i dont know how are the teams and how are they gonna play, anyways im gonna place a few bets and i already place a few ones but with not so much confidence in them with a few bucks.
|
|
|
|
|
BABY SHOES
|
 |
September 24, 2026, 09:27:03 PM |
|
My main problem with the nations league is they are national teams and we are just back after a world cup so i dont know how are the teams and how are they gonna play, anyways im gonna place a few bets and i already place a few ones but with not so much confidence in them with a few bucks.
Yeah... After the World Cup, there are certainly many changes in terms of players who are called the same as the new coach, so don't worry just choose your favorite team. Lol I watched the match Norway vs Denmark... Haaland scored a goal and became the decisive victory for his national team, he is a goal machine wherever he plays. Not bad for the odds of winning.  
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
darxiaomi
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1662
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 02:44:48 PM |
|
My main problem with the nations league is they are national teams and we are just back after a world cup so i dont know how are the teams and how are they gonna play, anyways im gonna place a few bets and i already place a few ones but with not so much confidence in them with a few bucks.
Yeah... After the World Cup, there are certainly many changes in terms of players who are called the same as the new coach, so don't worry just choose your favorite team. Lol I watched the match Norway vs Denmark... Haaland scored a goal and became the decisive victory for his national team, he is a goal machine wherever he plays. Not bad for the odds of winning.   Nice win for you. I still have my multibets open so im still in the run, all is looking good but you know i still need to seal it and in football and more in bets that is never an easy task and everything can happen. Lets hope for the best. One thing i notice and maybe killed a lot of bets could be the low scoring game between Portugal and Wales for sure it killed BTTS, OVERS and handicap in favour of Portugal, we were all expecting to see Portugal scoring much more against Wales.
|
|
|
|
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 2084
Shuffle.com
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 03:33:20 PM |
|
I rarely place a ticket on these Nations League matches, but since I received a pre-monthly bonus earlier today, let's see if I can double it up with Georgia.  I like what i'm getting for 1.90 odds. Georgia has a couple of decent players, and there's the home advantage too.
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
|
Jubilee58
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 02:37:06 PM |
|
My main problem with the nations league is they are national teams and we are just back after a world cup so i dont know how are the teams and how are they gonna play, anyways im gonna place a few bets and i already place a few ones but with not so much confidence in them with a few bucks.
Yeah... After the World Cup, there are certainly many changes in terms of players who are called the same as the new coach, so don't worry just choose your favorite team. Lol I watched the match Norway vs Denmark... Haaland scored a goal and became the decisive victory for his national team, he is a goal machine wherever he plays. Not bad for the odds of winning.   Nice win for you. I still have my multibets open so im still in the run, all is looking good but you know i still need to seal it and in football and more in bets that is never an easy task and everything can happen. Lets hope for the best. One thing i notice and maybe killed a lot of bets could be the low scoring game between Portugal and Wales for sure it killed BTTS, OVERS and handicap in favour of Portugal, we were all expecting to see Portugal scoring much more against Wales. Many gamblers expected this match between Portugal, and Wales to be a match with high scoring goals , and many of the bet slip I saw predicted over 2.5 goals, just few people predicted it home win. Of course the score line of this match was 1-0 was least expected, and not only Portugal there were other matches that their outcome were not favourable to the gamblers too. For instance the match between Netherlands, and Germany too, there was this expectation that Germany will likely defeat Netherlands, but the match ended 1-1. Considering how some of this big countries have started, am envisaging that many of these big countries will likely drop in time , may just very few of them will be able to go far in this uefa nation's league tournament. Although, the league is still fresh, and some teams might still unleash their full form as the league continues, however this early stage is the time to make good point that will help to push you forward to another stage of the tournament.
|
|
|
|
|
BABY SHOES
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 07:36:23 PM |
|
One thing i notice and maybe killed a lot of bets could be the low scoring game between Portugal and Wales for sure it killed BTTS, OVERS and handicap in favour of Portugal, we were all expecting to see Portugal scoring much more against Wales.
Portugal is a weak team, they have players who are stars but can not score many goals... BTTS, over, handicap 1.5 was useless in yesterday's match, the coming week against Norway, I believe Haaland's team will win more than Portugal. I rarely place a ticket on these Nations League matches, but since I received a pre-monthly bonus earlier today, let's see if I can double it up with Georgia.  I like what i'm getting for 1.90 odds. Georgia has a couple of decent players, and there's the home advantage too. Fortunately this from the pre-monthly bonus, at least not hurt. Lol Georgia lost at home, I didn't really watch him and one of the players I know is only Kvarat, he can't help his team win. ----------------------------- For now, expect Spain to win or draw.
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 2084
Shuffle.com
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 04:53:01 AM |
|
Fortunately this from the pre-monthly bonus, at least not hurt. Lol Georgia lost at home, I didn't really watch him and one of the players I know is only Kvarat, he can't help his team win.
It's also why I pulled the trigger on them. They're given enough chances to score one, but sadly couldn't convert. Before this, I was planning an accumulator play with France, but I pulled back and thought 2 legs at 1.80 odds were too good. For now, expect Spain to win or draw.
Congrats on cashing your free bet, and nice grab on the double chance. England had the opportunity to go up by 2 goals, and all of a sudden it turned into a Spain 3-2 comeback.
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
LFC_Bitcoin
Diamond Hands
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 13343
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 01:38:33 PM |
|
Sorry guys but I am not going to be on here as often. Let's just keep it at that. You can all keep visiting and sharing your bets it is just that I have lost interest is all.
Don’t worry about that, we will all do just fine without you. We’ll take it from here, little bro. Have a good one, buddy. Catch you later.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
[/quote] Hero - Legendary Member [center][table][tr][td][/td][td][center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][color=#013][color=#4b5]▄█████▄▄[/color]██████▄▄[color=transparent]█████[/color] [color=#4b5]▄██████████[/color]▀[color=transparent]██[/color]▀▀████▄[color=transparent]████[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]██████[/color]▀███▄[color=transparent]██[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]████████[/color]▀██▄[color=transparent]█[/color] ▐[color=#4b5]██████████[/color][color=transparent]███████████[/color]██▌ ██[color=#4b5]▀██████▀[/color][color=transparent]████████████[/color]▐██ ██▌[color=transparent]████████████████████[/color]██ ██▌[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]▐██ ▐██[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]██▌ ▀██▄[color=transparent]███████████████[/color]▄██▀ ▀███▄[color=transparent]███████████[/color]▄███▀ ▀████▄▄[color=transparent]███[/color]▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀[/td] [td][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][nbsp] [font=poppins,arial][b][size=22pt][color=#013]Sportsbet[color=#4b5].[/color]io[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]NO[nbsp]CONFIRMATION [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]BTC DEPOSITS[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]BTT'S[nbsp]MOST[nbsp]TRUSTED [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]SPORTSBOOK[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=2pt][color=#4b5]████████████████████████[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██████ [siz
|
|
|
|
BABY SHOES
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 08:21:45 PM |
|
 Betslip's win was early, as Haaland scored again...  it doesn't matter who wins, right? Unfortunately Norway fell behind again, it should have been 3-1 but Portugal's last goal was considered offside because the player's heel was slightly forward, finally hitting the VAR line.  The game is still tough Guys...
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 2084
Shuffle.com
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 11:05:53 AM |
|
Betslip's win was early, as Haaland scored again...  it doesn't matter who wins, right? Yup, as long as your prop hits early, the rest of the match doesn't matter anymore.  I needed Germany yesterday for the last leg of my parlay, but they lost to Greece who I thought was the third best team in their group. I'll keep on trying, maybe third time's the charm. Going with the BTTS play on France vs. Belgium next. These two sides already showed they can score by winning their opening match, so I trust them to go 1-1 or better. 
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
darxiaomi
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1662
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 03:46:23 PM |
|
Betslip's win was early, as Haaland scored again...  it doesn't matter who wins, right? Yup, as long as your prop hits early, the rest of the match doesn't matter anymore.  I needed Germany yesterday for the last leg of my parlay, but they lost to Greece who I thought was the third best team in their group. I'll keep on trying, maybe third time's the charm. Going with the BTTS play on France vs. Belgium next. These two sides already showed they can score by winning their opening match, so I trust them to go 1-1 or better.  Ahhhh man i got killed also by this stupid lose by germany, i spend a good amount on them in a multibet and they destroy it. I didnt saw the game because i was busy with other things but when i check the result and i just realize they lose i cant believe it. For the today games im gonna be much more cautious since i dont want to fall again in the same trap of the "safe" pick which ends up being a complete failure. But maybe i will try some playerprop in the French - Belgium game.
|
|
|
|
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 2084
Shuffle.com
|
 |
Today at 08:27:37 AM |
|
Ahhhh man i got killed also by this stupid lose by germany, i spend a good amount on them in a multibet and they destroy it.
Same, I took a nap that time because the match was past midnight and thought maybe I could wake up with a win. You're also right about the trap part, as the France match was basically that. It almost felt like it should've ended in 0-0 draw up until France brought in their super subs to save the day. Today, i've got a parlay full of favorites from the Africa qualifiers and Nations League. I only picked the best teams so the odds are juiced, but I hope this is enough to snap my losing streak. 
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
|
darbitmobilerecovery
|
 |
Today at 02:02:25 PM |
|
Same, I took a nap that time because the match was past midnight and thought maybe I could wake up with a win.
You're also right about the trap part, as the France match was basically that. It almost felt like it should've ended in 0-0 draw up until France brought in their super subs to save the day.
Today, i've got a parlay full of favorites from the Africa qualifiers and Nations League. I only picked the best teams so the odds are juiced, but I hope this is enough to snap my losing streak.
Yes but in the case of France they have a lot of injuries and Zidane start to try new players or players that didnt play so much before, plus Belgium is a really good team compared to Greece. Olise saved the win for France, but the bookies didnt seem France a super favorite, their odds were like 2.00. About the african games..... is difficult to trust them, not becuase the performance of some teams but also because of some pitch in which is really difficult to play good football. Today we have 3 good games in nations league, a lot of BTTS looking good but with lower odds.
|
|
|
|
|