Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:41:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Projects that failed to keep their promise in 2019  (Read 1776 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 03:28:53 PM

Bounty hunter new very careful about a project promoting because they are get more time spend with hard work but do not received any success money.
Personally if i got a project scam announce topic then i brave participate so those projects you have share i hope their have more problem then hunter avoid bounty or airdrop.
Yes, be careful when choosing a project you have to, because now it is very different from the past, where there are currently so many unclear projects, so hunters must research first before promoting a new project.
I think to be able to find projects that can guarantee profit for this year has been very difficult to happen because there are many scam projects, but maybe still with the IEO method that can still benefit even though only a small profit can be obtained.

Even project that undertook IEO in reputable exchanges like BNB has no assurance that an investor can get profit especially if you are a small time investor. Aside from that, scammers can penetrate these exchanges as they can deceive them with their intentions, especially if they can shell out money just to list them. Bottomline, projects failed because of lack or insufficient funds or lack of motivation to move forward. Very rare that you can find a valuable project nowadays.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 03:33:31 PM

So many projects fail to keep their promises and this is why I say they need more than a plan. They need to have already started on working towards the plan. A plan is not a project. If they have it carefully planned they will start working on it before the ICO. If no work has been done before the ICO then you should stay away. Most coins are like this so be aware people.

Therefore, it is better to invest in projects that have a ready-made work product, or a ready-made business.
Projects for which the blockchain is only a useful complement to the work already done and not the basis.
It is not surprising that only one succeeds, this is the case with all startups, not only cryptocurrency.
not only ICO, many companies out there fail to fulfill their promises. we know that the crypto world is filled with competition and scammers. if you can't survive and compete, then the project that you make will die, and that will make you unable to fulfill that promise, especially if the project is filled with scammers.
there are so many projects like that that I can't mention them, so the advice we can give is to be careful choosing projects to invest in because promises alone aren't enough to make you successful.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 01:00:05 PM

What I see is that most people do not even at all understand the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. They only have a belief that cryptocurrency investment pays hugely and they only want to be rich quickly. You will see that most of the investors do not invest for the use purpose but just to buy at ICO cheaply and sell at profit.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 01:18:09 PM

What I see is that most people do not even at all understand the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. They only have a belief that cryptocurrency investment pays hugely and they only want to be rich quickly. You will see that most of the investors do not invest for the use purpose but just to buy at ICO cheaply and sell at profit.
Honestly, all investors only care about profits. Nobody cares about the future of these projects, so after the end of the ICO or IEO they will dump it when it is listed at exchanges. And the reality is that new projects only have great ideas and they are never able to turn those ideas into products. That is why most projects do not keep their promises as they were
btcmurat

Activity: 840
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:45:34 PM

BunlaWe can talk about dozens of similar projects. Even when they come out, they even form a question mark in my head. They're not clearly declaring their team. They don't openly declare the money they collect. Unfortunately, these projects will be deleted. Transparency is very important.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:18:34 PM

Honestly, all investors only care about profits. Nobody cares about the future of these projects, so after the end of the ICO or IEO they will dump it when it is listed at exchanges. And the reality is that new projects only have great ideas and they are never able to turn those ideas into products. That is why most projects do not keep their promises as they were
How to care with the future coin without care first by developer, investor only try to get much profit after investing during ICOs and IEOs time without try to hold coin for long time, not guarantee for saving coin in long time because owner never want to build their coin keep higher price or above when ICOs or IEOs selling time.
red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 442

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:13:22 PM

How to care with the future coin without care first by developer, investor only try to get much profit after investing during ICOs and IEOs time without try to hold coin for long time, not guarantee for saving coin in long time because owner never want to build their coin keep higher price or above when ICOs or IEOs selling time.
but realistically the average investor is more concerned about their profits, but in the business view of a developer requires investors unless the developer has a greater level of confidence. so I think when developers need funds they must be responsible for the investors' funds and certainly there will be many demands from investors who mostly only care about profit

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:52:19 PM

This is not a new mate, if you go through previous years then you will see there were many projects that had pote3ntial but failed badly and cheated with the community, I remember the Cryptassist project from the previous year that had huge potential but it scammed us. From this list, I only know about SERO well and it is doing good and the current price still higher than the initial IEO price.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 07:21:43 PM

So many projects fail to keep their promises and this is why I say they need more than a plan. They need to have already started on working towards the plan. A plan is not a project. If they have it carefully planned they will start working on it before the ICO. If no work has been done before the ICO then you should stay away. Most coins are like this so be aware people.
This notion is correct, developers are asking for millions of dollars when they have not shown that they can lift their fingers and do anything about achieving those goals, I can understand if a project goes through an ico when they have reached the limits of what they can do on their own with no money and they need the support of the community in order for the project to reach its full potential, that will be an ico in which I could be interested to invest unfortunately most of the icos in the market are not like that.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 10:14:42 PM

They don't stop counting. But I'll talk about something else. Old projects. Ethereum market's strongest project is how bad the price is. Maybe some of the projects need to be united. A price policy independent of Bitcoin is required.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 10:35:02 PM

the list is uncountable. it is a clear agenda by new and developing projects to accuse hunters of indiscipline and lazy. some will intentional call you names telling you they are doing you a favour by paying you.
My list includes
Agrocoin, nestree, cindz but not yet trading. Achor project was the worst and a nightmare. they paid hunters with a useless token.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 11:24:01 PM

Projects that promise profit are fishy, I can't remember I saw some projects in the old days that promised profit for all investors, profit in a short period of time. I never invest in promises, simply search for the project that talks about their idea, their product, their plans...when they start talk about a profit you can make in a short or any specific time just walk away from wherever you are.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 11:41:09 PM

Here are some projects that get listed on exchanges but ignore bounty hunters and airdroppers like they don't exists

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Any one has a solution to make this stop? if developers can't keep their promises even when they raise fund successful why needing how help to create awareness then?
This is really unfair to bounty hunters. Some project is making fast and strong KYC process where some ignore bounty hunters. You missed a name of project "VIDY", this project has some chances to get listed Binance exchange but didn't paid well to bounty hunters. Last year a project did same but still has good volume "Token pay". You can't do about it.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:06:55 AM

When a project closes the sales period and the project starts, there is nothing an investor can do. Investors can only wait for the development of the project from information shared by the developer team. Many new projects don't fulfill their promises according to the roadmap and in my opinion, it's best to avoid projects like this because they don't seem to have a commitment
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 11:02:42 AM

I think not delivering on their promises and ignoring bounty hunters are scammers in a way. There are many bounty projects that have scammed bounty hunters by not rewarding them or by rewarding them only peanuts. I want to add some more projects on the list like Miracle tele, Curaizon, artcoin etc. Stay safe from such scam projects.

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 12:10:43 PM

These projects did not keep their promises in 2019, they are to blame. Skipping bounty hunters is a very wrong decision of them. I will never trust these projects.

Right. indeed lately so many new projects have sprung up. if that continues to happen, what steps will you take on projects that don't keep promises.
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 01:10:51 PM

Here are some projects that get listed on exchanges but ignore bounty hunters and airdroppers like they don't exists

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Any one has a solution to make this stop? if developers can't keep their promises even when they raise fund successful why needing how help to create awareness then?

There are a lot of project does not meet their goal and that was normal. Don't always assume that if you joined from ICO, you've always sure that you can get money from that. I joined some ICO projects but I expected a lot but from the end the token that they give has no value.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 04:48:27 PM

If we start on this list, the truth is that we wouldn't end this conversation today, infact it would be faster to list projects that has kept to their promises than to list projects that has not kept their promise in 2019, that's how bad it is...

Since there is no regulation at the moment, there is nothing we can do about it at the moment, they just do how they like and while some are considerate to investors, some are not considerate at all and want to scam from the beginning.

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 05:54:07 PM

This problem of Bounty hunters going without pay at the end of Tokensale will not end if the forum or reputable members do nothing about it. Many projects like Enviin, Tokenpay all had a successful ICO but never paid hunters at the end no one did anything about it.
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 08:55:43 PM

You just mentioned a few but I could vividly say many projects failed to their process, this isn't new. This space is an uncertainty one best is not to listen to news but follow products. Some may appear to be nice but at long run they turn to another thing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: