Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is for you scam project and what is for you good project?  (Read 997 times)
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 01:05:28 PM

We only know the project is good or scam after a long time of operation. In 2019 I saw a lot of well-evaluated and promising projects in the future, these projects have a lot of investment companies and their member list has many celebrities. But after a period of operation and listed in the exchange, the project has little interaction with the community and gradually disappeared from this market. I've lost a lot of money investing in new projects in the last 2 years and maybe it's time for us to stop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 01:09:42 PM

One thing people fail to understand is that price movements in the real sense doesn't necessarily tell if a project is good or bad, unless there is massive dump caused by team dumping their own tokens. One thing I consider before holding a coin for long term is team credibility and project development, once these two are very ok, then I'm in. I do trade on daily basis even with coins I consider not so cool, what's my business provided I make short term gains. A good project in essence is one with a team with great vision and action. They conceive good ideologies and put it in project development.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 01:14:34 PM

This is an interesting question, and it can be interpreted in many different ways. There are many projects, where the idea is really good. However, the team doesn't comply with the previously decided timelines and in the end the investors suffer losses. In other cases, both the project and the team is good, but the token gets destroyed upon the exchange listing, probably due to the negative market sentiment or due to some other reason.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:02:14 PM

Well, when you see a project with high Return of investment then know there is something not really right. Their first aim will be to attract investors with high or mouth watering bonus. Also sometimes you can never know the team behind the project so as to carry out their scam successfully. A good project should have a face and what it aims to solve.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 02:10:09 PM

Currently there are saying that; good projects have gone into extinction but the beautiful thing is that; there are good proportion of projects out there. A project without public team members is technically a scam project, so, avoid such. A project with a workable product will likely make a good project for its investors.

I haven't found such a project and have capital without an investor who makes the project journey very smoothly. But is the project still running until now?

luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:13:22 PM

This is an interesting question, and it can be interpreted in many different ways. There are many projects, where the idea is really good. However, the team doesn't comply with the previously decided timelines and in the end the investors suffer losses. In other cases, both the project and the team is good, but the token gets destroyed upon the exchange listing, probably due to the negative market sentiment or due to some other reason.
If their project is good, then definitely the price will not collapse when listed in the exchange. Projects that crash after listing are weak and don't have a good budget to keep their token prices from collapsing.  After a period of activity, I believe that the dev team will abandon the project and all investors. They will leave this market with the money they raised during the ICO and IEO stages. For me, the projects that collapsed after being listed in the exchange were scam projects and I never invested in them.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:18:51 PM

Under normal circumstances, scam items cannot be easily identified. At the beginning of the ICO crowdfunding, the project party was very active in publicity. When the ICO crowdfunding was over, the project party slowly disappeared.

RussiaUkraineTranslation

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:31:02 PM

One option is to invest in exchange tokens like ecxx and bnb.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:03:27 PM

Well, when you see a project with high Return of investment then know there is something not really right. Their first aim will be to attract investors with high or mouth watering bonus. Also sometimes you can never know the team behind the project so as to carry out their scam successfully. A good project should have a face and what it aims to solve.
if you see a project that offers a very high profit, then you just need to understand the terms of its life. You should understand whether it’s too late to invest there, and if you have already invested, you should understand when you need to exit such a project. As a rule, the lifetime of such projects is from 2 months until 8 months. depending on the scale of the project

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:11:27 PM

A scam and a good project is a like, that is why it is difficult for us to determined a legitimate project nowadays that even we check the whitepapers and their website, we still ended up getting scammed that the team members didn't response when you try dm them. In my own opinion, to determine if it is a scam projects if they make promises that are too good to be true.
Most scam projects always give good promises to all of us which of course it aims to attract investors and for them may be a very good target is new investors where they will easily believe what is said about the project and they will easily decide to invest in it and sometimes we have to be more careful or at least ask the opinion of our closest friends about the project before making a decision and you might also be able to find out more about the project before investing.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 03:30:52 AM

Currently there are saying that; good projects have gone into extinction but the beautiful thing is that; there are good proportion of projects out there. A project without public team members is technically a scam project, so, avoid such. A project with a workable product will likely make a good project for its investors.
I disagree, there are very few good projects out there and it is not really difficult to understand why, Satoshi created the blockchain in order to solve a very specific problem and so far the best application of the blockchain is for the creation of a currency.

Since then many developers have tried to apply the blockchain to many other industries and I don't really feel like any of those projects have had any kind of success because they're trying to use a tool that is not really that good for what they want to do with it.
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 03:54:19 AM

Legit or scam has nothing to do with price, I was with a projects which started as an airdrop, mooned and later the founder abandoned the project.

If the lead team is anonymous, you should have second thoughts about project. This is what I have figured.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 04:24:38 AM

Honestly it is hard to identify the scam projects because all we know that scammers are not an idiot. But for me scam project are having a very good offer but while the project is on going suddenly all of features and procedure while change. And a good project will be recognized by it's existence and number of participant that will have and continues growth.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 05:21:26 AM

Guys we are talking a lot of times about "this project is scam" or "this project is amazing and soon moon" but sometimes scam project making a lot of x but amazing project making -90%. So what is for you good project? Which team and project is fake but making xx or team and project real but price making -90% and we should hold?

for me the real project gives certainty to investors that the project they are running really exists for the price problem depending on the development of the project whether they want to hold prices because they can repurchase when the price of the token drops sharply that is where the real project plays an important role in dealing with dump prices
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 06:48:33 AM

It's not about profit or loss. A legit project stays longer times and keeps giving money to its supporters but a scam coin pumps high in day 1, some people sell at high profit and some people buy for future profit but that coin goes for scam on day 2 and the price decreased by 97%! Kindly try to feel the difference!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 07:30:39 AM

Legit or scam has nothing to do with price, I was with a projects which started as an airdrop, mooned and later the founder abandoned the project.

If the lead team is anonymous, you should have second thoughts about the project. This is what I have figured.

Exactly. In 2017, there were many projects came through airdrop who had no ICO! people earned quick money but whoever bought those airdrop coin for future trade they got scam! Most of the airdrop has the fake team, they did scam and 98% of those projects and coins are dead now! I was a victim of Litecoin Gold, Ebitcoin, Rebellious and so on! But the good project in that time still stays in this 2020!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 09:58:02 AM

For me, any project that is built just to scroll inside itself money is a scam. Even if this project is a simple financial crypto bank with 1% of annual income, it’s all exactly an instrument that will burst after a certain amount of time.
I prefer to choose projects related to specific structures in real life, projects trying to improve and diversify our environment. Any project aimed at the idea and not for money is interesting to me.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 10:12:34 AM

It's not about profit or loss. A legit project stays longer times and keeps giving money to its supporters but a scam coin pumps high in day 1, some people sell at high profit and some people buy for future profit but that coin goes for scam on day 2 and the price decreased by 97%! Kindly try to feel the difference!

Yeah but there are some people that already recognized the project is a scam still wanna buy the project because they know they will have big profits from selling it when it's hype. People should be more strict with this kind of project, don't make the project become hype when you smell something weong with the project even the project is really promising
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 10:23:00 AM

Honestly it is hard to identify the scam projects because all we know that scammers are not an idiot. But for me scam project are having a very good offer but while the project is on going suddenly all of features and procedure while change. And a good project will be recognized by it's existence and number of participant that will have and continues growth.
That's right, scammers are always smart at managing their projects, and when their projects are already a lot of interested, the rules are changed so that the project participants become their victims.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:06:10 AM

That is very common, many people think this only happen in bounty campaigns when the developers change the rules but this happens all the time, I see many projects with a road map but as soon as they begin the development of their project they begin to change the dates of when things will be ready and people just accept the delays but most of the time there are no delays because they are not really working on the project and they are just trying to find the best moment to disappear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: