Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL Mutual Pool Discussion.  (Read 1880 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 06:10:45 PM

Its simply means that body saying take it easy man, you are getting old for this stuff.

Vishnu don't sit around laptop all day, do some body-weight exercise in lock down. #stayfit

LOL.. I am working in the IT sector and it is very difficult for me to stay away from the laptop. It is especially tough now, with the lockdown in full force. What else I can do, while sitting at home? On weekdays, I have to work from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm and it is not possible to stay away from laptop for extended period during this time. Even after 6 pm, I spend 3-4 hours on my laptop for personal purposes.

Anyway... the news from BCCI is that they have deferred the decision on IPL 2020. We were expecting an announcement from Sourav Ganguly today, but he is likely to do that tomorrow after the address by the Prime Minister (scheduled for 10:00 am Indian time).

Last time, they had postponed the tournament to the day after the end of lockdown (15th April). So my guess is that they will do the same tomorrow as well. If the lockdown gets extended by two weeks (up to 28th April), then we can expect the new starting date as 29th April.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3892

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 04:52:46 AM

Its simply means that body saying take it easy man, you are getting old for this stuff.
My girlfriend thinks I am still young and whenever I say I am getting aged, she shows an annoying face :-D

Anyway... the news from BCCI is that they have deferred the decision on IPL 2020. We were expecting an announcement from Sourav Ganguly today, but he is likely to do that tomorrow after the address by the Prime Minister (scheduled for 10:00 am Indian time).

Last time, they had postponed the tournament to the day after the end of lockdown (15th April). So my guess is that they will do the same tomorrow as well. If the lockdown gets extended by two weeks (up to 28th April), then we can expect the new starting date as 29th April.
Man, I don't feel cricket is important now. The world is going towards the worse. France extended their lockdown until May 11 and some other countries are going towards in the same directions. We really need a miracle to save the human being.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 05:40:53 AM

India is under lockdown until May 3 and its announced an hour ago. Smiley

So no cricket is going to happen in the world for the next 3 months, so we have to stay at home and enjoy the youtube and netflix for next 19 more days. Grin
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 06:09:03 AM

So no cricket is going to happen in the world for the next 3 months, so we have to stay at home and enjoy the youtube and netflix for next 19 more days. Grin
Next 19 days only? I doubt within May we will see any kick off. It's going to be worst from now although it's being predicted that at the end of April, we may see a significant drop in Covid-19 affect. Still, there's ni chabce of play on May even.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 11:23:05 AM

Next 19 days only? I doubt within May we will see any kick off. It's going to be worst from now although it's being predicted that at the end of April, we may see a significant drop in Covid-19 affect. Still, there's ni chabce of play on May even.
I said no cricket for the next three months so the 19 days is for the lockdown period not for IPL or other tournaments anywhere.Sometimes I have been watching old cricket matches as well which is still good to watch and one of it 2011 WC final, that last six from the captain cool. Cool
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 02:56:07 PM

Ok the BCCI officials have spoken.

Quote from: BCCI President, Ganguly
We keep monitoring developments. At the present moment, we can’t say anything. And what is there to say anyway? Airports are shut, people are stuck at home, offices are locked down, nobody can go anywhere. And it seems this is how it’s going to be till the middle of May.

Quote from: BCCI Treasurer, Arun Dhumal
Tell me one thing. Firstly, if Australia is under lockdown for six months, how can we conclude that they will allow their players to travel from next month right away? What if the travel restrictions for its citizens are still in place. How will they come to India then? And don't forget that other boards also need to agree. Even if we are in a position to conduct a tournament, for international players, we need to give them a bare minimum time to do full-fledged training before we can start a tournament. All these factors can only be clear when we are in a position to discuss.

From the looks of it, we possibly are not going to see IPL this year. This 2020, literally sucks without entertainment.

News Source: https://www.indiatoday.in/sports/cricket/story/indian-premier-league-ipl-2020-postponed-further-india-lockdown-extension-may-3-bcci-1666779-2020-04-14
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 03:02:26 PM

From the looks of it, we possibly are not going to see IPL this year. This 2020, literally sucks without entertainment.
It's not just cricket but it's in all form of out door sports and also in social life. 2020 will be makred as the darkerst year in the history and we hope we survive from this pademic crisis.

How is your job going? Still you go outside to serve?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 03:34:24 PM

How is your job going? Still you go outside to serve?
Yeah, weekly once or twice depending upon the necessity. Earlier, I was roaming between places checking the transportation of essential commodities, now I have been redirected to the Control room, so I just have to sit in a room along with some colleagues and have to attend phones in the wee hours of the day. With the new extension in lockdown period, they have informed that from tomorrow or the day after, additionally I'll have to work from home  Lips sealed I can't understand, how I'll work from home when my job is literally file/record keeping and managing Undecided
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 03:49:50 PM

Jeez! That sucks!
We can't see IPL this year and almost none of the sports possibly within next couple of months. How the sportsbet bookie will survive and the gamblers? I was looking for p2p games which can be played with BTC and no luck there's as well.

JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 04:18:24 PM

Vishnu don't sit around laptop all day, do some body-weight exercise in lock down. #stayfit

LOL.. I am working in the IT sector and it is very difficult for me to stay away from the laptop. It is especially tough now, with the lockdown in full force. What else I can do, while sitting at home? On weekdays, I have to work from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm and it is not possible to stay away from laptop for extended period during this time. Even after 6 pm, I spend 3-4 hours on my laptop for personal purposes.

Well, if we are in 20s-30s then we should picture our self in 50-60 year old body in the future.

But if you have busy schedule and can't hit the gym then i strongly suggest try "Burpee" its full body weight exercise. You can thank me later  Grin

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 04:25:38 PM

Well, if we are in 20s-30s then we should picture our self in 50-60 year old body in the future.

But if you have busy schedule and can't hit the gym then i strongly suggest try "Burpee" its full body weight exercise. You can thank me later  Grin

@JSRAW bhai Burpee bolai to Dear now I am 40+ and now gaining some weight which is not good signal for me so want to control this all hopefully this lock down help me a lot as have nothing to do any where just sleep or eat like Inzi. Cheesy
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 04:47:26 PM

~snip~

@JSRAW bhai Burpee bolai to Dear now I am 40+ and now gaining some weight which is not good signal for me so want to control this all hopefully this lock down help me a lot as have nothing to do any where just sleep or eat like Inzi. Cheesy

Veer ji, Follow first 2 level of this Burpee exercise and increase difficulty level up slowly.
-Squat Thrusts Burpee
-Squat Thrust Jax Burpees

And don't eat Nihari everyday Cheesy.

PS : Not Shilling Athlean-X but its my one of the best $100 investment i ever did in my life (4 year ago). 

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Indymoney

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 04:59:07 PM

~snip~

Veer ji, Follow first 2 level of this Burpee exercise and increase difficulty level up slowly.
-Squat Thrusts Burpee
-Squat Thrust Jax Burpees

And don't eat Nihari everyday Cheesy.

PS : Not Shilling Athlean-X but its my one of the best $100 investment i ever did in my life (4 year ago). 
Oh yara yai zulam hai video like this is really danger for person like me because my first reaction was really worst just down from my chair and now rubbing my back and few body parts as they are old enough for this all but still good and thanks for this all hopefully this will works in near future.
ab Nihari kaha yar ab to chai pratha or papay chai nai sub hatam ker dia hai.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 06:19:31 PM

OK.. We have lockdown in India till May 3rd. But what will happen after that? I don't think that they'll extend the lockdown any further, because if they do that then the economy will collapse. I guess the lockdown will be removed after that, and the government will urge the citizens to follow social distancing. BCCI will make use of this opportunity to schedule the IPL sometime in June/July.
Indymoney

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 07:09:31 PM

OK.. We have lockdown in India till May 3rd. But what will happen after that? I don't think that they'll extend the lockdown any further, because if they do that then the economy will collapse. I guess the lockdown will be removed after that, and the government will urge the citizens to follow social distancing. BCCI will make use of this opportunity to schedule the IPL sometime in June/July.
About IPL I feel June/July could be wors for this as heat will be on peak and its not easy for any one to survive from this but still may be they will manage this all and about lock down its really important as safety is very important even economy is suffering very badly in many countries but peoples don't follow things which are very important for them and other so hopefully this all will also ok.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 06:24:49 AM

With the new extension in lockdown period, they have informed that from tomorrow or the day after, additionally I'll have to work from home  Lips sealed I can't understand, how I'll work from home when my job is literally file/record keeping and managing Undecided
At-least this is better than going out in this situration. Be safe.

Man this started with easy and gone harder. My weight 207.25lb I think I really need to focus on some freehands exercises and this is the best time LOL

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 07:33:38 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2020, 08:09:41 AM by JSRAW
Merited by Indymoney (1)

~snip~
ab Nihari kaha yar ab to chai pratha or papay chai nai sub hatam ker dia hai.

Ah tough times.. its been a while i didn't get to eat "Nihari" as well.

Man this started with easy and gone harder. My weight 207.25lb I think I really need to focus on some freehands exercises and this is the best time LOL
Go easy Big man  Grin

~snip~.
BCCI desperately monitoring the situation for any possible window, Right or wrong its another discussion.

Edit : If anyone (Royse) wondering what Nihari is?

Indian subcontinent dish - Slow cooked meat (Beef or Goat)-

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 07:49:10 AM

Guys, all the measures for lockdown it is necessary to stop the virus from spreading. Stay safe, exercising would be a good idea, you can relax and stay healthy. Please, wear masks and avoid crowds.

AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 09:25:47 AM

Go easy Big man  Grin
I really shouldn't bring it in public :-P

By the way, where is deadley, I see him logged in yesterday but if you look at his post history then he is not much active. I left him a PM few days ago but no response too. Does anyone know his alternative contact details? I hope he is fine.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 10:34:10 AM

Go easy Big man  Grin
I really shouldn't bring it in public :-P

By the way, where is deadley, I see him logged in yesterday but if you look at his post history then he is not much active. I left him a PM few days ago but no response too. Does anyone know his alternative contact details? I hope he is fine.
Not major OPSEC mistake but yeah every detail counts if you are paranoid about anonymity.

No idea, never interacted with him outside the forum or any other thread except cricket.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄