Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL Mutual Pool Discussion.  (Read 1880 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 02:04:00 PM

OK.. We have lockdown in India till May 3rd. But what will happen after that? I don't think that they'll extend the lockdown any further, because if they do that then the economy will collapse. I guess the lockdown will be removed after that, and the government will urge the citizens to follow social distancing. BCCI will make use of this opportunity to schedule the IPL sometime in June/July.
About IPL I feel June/July could be wors for this as heat will be on peak and its not easy for any one to survive from this but still may be they will manage this all and about lock down its really important as safety is very important even economy is suffering very badly in many countries but peoples don't follow things which are very important for them and other so hopefully this all will also ok.

You are forgetting the most important risk factor. By the first week of June, Monsoon season will start in Southern and Eastern parts of India. By the end of that month, all of India except the far West will be having frequent rains. I don't know how the BCCI is planning to conduct IPL under such conditions. Are they panning to conduct the matches in indoor stadiums?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:51:16 PM

OK.. We have lockdown in India till May 3rd. But what will happen after that? I don't think that they'll extend the lockdown any further, because if they do that then the economy will collapse. I guess the lockdown will be removed after that, and the government will urge the citizens to follow social distancing. BCCI will make use of this opportunity to schedule the IPL sometime in June/July.
About IPL I feel June/July could be wors for this as heat will be on peak and its not easy for any one to survive from this but still may be they will manage this all and about lock down its really important as safety is very important even economy is suffering very badly in many countries but peoples don't follow things which are very important for them and other so hopefully this all will also ok.

You are forgetting the most important risk factor. By the first week of June, Monsoon season will start in Southern and Eastern parts of India. By the end of that month, all of India except the far West will be having frequent rains. I don't know how the BCCI is planning to conduct IPL under such conditions. Are they panning to conduct the matches in indoor stadiums?
As in Europe journalists creating rumours and giving some good masala to peoples in this lock down same going here in India and BCCI and few peoples related to them are enjoying this all and I am feeling this season is going to be end without any match as current situation is not good ground realities are against so better just enjoy and watch picture of Nihari which posted by @JSRAW.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 01:07:35 PM

Just in : Finally some official statement from the BCCI, guess its a first official statement from them since the lock-down announcement.

BCCI officially suspends IPL 2020 indefinitely

With the Coronavirus pandemic not relenting, the 2020 edition of the Indian Premier League has officially been suspended indefinitely by the BCCI. This comes just two days after Prime Minister Narendra Modi's address to the nation, announcing the extension of the lockdown period until May 3.

"The health and safety of the nation and everyone involved in our great sport remains our top priority and as such, the BCCI along with the Franchise Owners, Broadcaster, Sponsors and all the Stakeholders acknowledge that the IPL 2020 season will only commence when it is safe and appropriate to do so," a BCCI release stated.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 03:06:59 PM

What do they mean by the term "indefinitely"? Are they going to "indefinitely" postpone the tournament? If that is the case, then why can't they announce that tournament is cancelled? There is no improvement in the situation here in India and even today we are having more than a thousand new cases. The number of new cases are increasing on a day by day basis and from 20th April there may be another major spike thanks to the relaxation in lockdown.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 03:36:53 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2020, 04:25:53 PM by JSRAW

Clearly they are still hoping that they might find some window for IPL. Other than that i don't see any explanation behind suspension announcement.

Edit : Interesting update
Sri Lanka ready to host IPL 2020, will provide all facilities for tournament: SLC to BCCI

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 04:41:45 PM

By the way, where is deadley, I see him logged in yesterday but if you look at his post history then he is not much active. I left him a PM few days ago but no response too. Does anyone know his alternative contact details? I hope he is fine.
Contacted him via TG. Hope you'll get a reply soon.

Just an attempt to boost their revenues a bit by hosting IPL in Srilanka, But I don't think we'll have IPL this year as I don't see a gap in the yearly calendar.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 04:54:41 PM

Just an attempt to boost their revenues a bit by hosting IPL in Srilanka, But I don't think we'll have IPL this year as I don't see a gap in the yearly calendar.
Yeah it's tough and their motivation is revenue but it's win win situation for both bcci and SLC if it happens. They do have less than 250 covid-19 cases so far. Interestingly they are not pushing for SL vs ENG test series which got cancelled.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 07:53:53 PM

What do they mean by the term "indefinitely"? Are they going to "indefinitely" postpone the tournament? If that is the case, then why can't they announce that tournament is cancelled? There is no improvement in the situation here in India and even today we are having more than a thousand new cases. The number of new cases are increasing on a day by day basis and from 20th April there may be another major spike thanks to the relaxation in lockdown.

They have used the term "suspended" to give them some sort of margin and hope if the situation become better later in the year. If they would have cancelled the tournament, they might have to pay a big price and the fans would be disappointed too. By using the term postponed, they have kept the hopes alive.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 07:58:56 PM

Clearly they are still hoping that they might find some window for IPL. Other than that i don't see any explanation behind suspension announcement.

Sri Lanka ready to host IPL 2020, will provide all facilities for tournament: SLC to BCCI

Pakistan has not announced yet but we are also happy to host the IPL this year in our country with few of our own rules.  Cheesy

Number 1 rule will be that each IPL team will contain atleast two cricketers from Pakistan.  Smiley

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 09:10:02 PM

Go easy Big man  Grin
I really shouldn't bring it in public :-P

By the way, where is deadley, I see him logged in yesterday but if you look at his post history then he is not much active. I left him a PM few days ago but no response too. Does anyone know his alternative contact details? I hope he is fine.

Hi Bro, I am fine, just nothing much to post that's why not active much. I saw your pm, please keep that BTC yourself and use it in any pool if you arrange in future.

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 10:04:41 PM

They have used the term "suspended" to give them some sort of margin and hope if the situation become better later in the year. If they would have cancelled the tournament, they might have to pay a big price and the fans would be disappointed too. By using the term postponed, they have kept the hopes alive.
This is simply political announcement by BCCI as they are not giving up and right now they are unable to have any good news about this so just because of this they are giving statement like this its suspended not cancelled even every one know this year its very difficult as now time is running out and we have no window for this.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3890

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2020, 01:07:16 AM

Hi Bro, I am fine, just nothing much to post that's why not active much. I saw your pm, please keep that BTC yourself and use it in any pool if you arrange in future.
Ah! There you are. I hope you are fine. I do not think in the recent time there will be any pool considering the situation so it will be better if you give me an address and let me clear the owing. It's just I do not feel comfortable keeping this fund for this long time even if this is a very small amount. Stay safe.

Cheers,

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 03:05:05 AM

Just in : Finally some official statement from the BCCI, guess its a first official statement from them since the lock-down announcement.

BCCI officially suspends IPL 2020 indefinitely

With the Coronavirus pandemic not relenting, the 2020 edition of the Indian Premier League has officially been suspended indefinitely by the BCCI. This comes just two days after Prime Minister Narendra Modi's address to the nation, announcing the extension of the lockdown period until May 3.

"The health and safety of the nation and everyone involved in our great sport remains our top priority and as such, the BCCI along with the Franchise Owners, Broadcaster, Sponsors and all the Stakeholders acknowledge that the IPL 2020 season will only commence when it is safe and appropriate to do so," a BCCI release stated.

This is simply political announcement by BCCI as they are not giving up and right now they are unable to have any good news about this so just because of this they are giving statement like this its suspended not cancelled even every one know this year its very difficult as now time is running out and we have no window for this.

Snip

Yeah it's tough and their motivation is revenue but it's win win situation for both bcci and SLC if it happens. They do have less than 250 covid-19 cases so far. Interestingly they are not pushing for SL vs ENG test series which got cancelled.

@JSRAW and others there’re two possibilities now 1) you’ll are correct and they’ll try and stage IPL this year, and 2) maybe BCCI knows that organising IPL is not possible this year, and they’re not keen to admit it because they’ll have to pay huge amounts of money upfront to organisers and therefore they’re now buying time before they pay them. Furthermore I don’t think that BCCI will move IPL to Sri Lanka as franchise owners may not be happy with the change in venue, and even their sponsors may not agree to this move.

Sources:

https://www.essentiallysports.com/cricket-news-ipl-2020-bcci-to-face-huge-losses-if-the-ipl-gets-canceled/

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/bcci-star-india-staring-at-staggering-losses-if-ipl-is-cancelled-report/story-I1vAIKCOqayhA4dTGBSZrM.html
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 04:15:47 AM

@JSRAW and others there’re two possibilities now 1) you’ll are correct and they’ll try and stage IPL this year, and 2) maybe BCCI knows that organising IPL is not possible this year, and they’re not keen to admit it because they’ll have to pay huge amounts of money upfront to organisers and therefore they’re now buying time before they pay them. Furthermore I don’t think that BCCI will move IPL to Sri Lanka as franchise owners may not be happy with the change in venue, and even their sponsors may not agree to this move.

Sources:

https://www.essentiallysports.com/cricket-news-ipl-2020-bcci-to-face-huge-losses-if-the-ipl-gets-canceled/

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/bcci-star-india-staring-at-staggering-losses-if-ipl-is-cancelled-report/story-I1vAIKCOqayhA4dTGBSZrM.html

There is no point in moving the IPL to any other venue like Srilanka. Why would you move it to sri Lanka becasue the covid-19 cases are less in srilanka ? (Only 238 confirmed cases )
The international players have to come to play in IPL and few of them may not be willing to go to srilanka as per the perception India is the most safest place in the region.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 10:31:22 AM

There is no point in moving the IPL to any other venue like Srilanka. Why would you move it to sri Lanka becasue the covid-19 cases are less in srilanka ? (Only 238 confirmed cases )
The international players have to come to play in IPL and few of them may not be willing to go to srilanka as per the perception India is the most safest place in the region.
There's no point of moving this edition to Srilanka because they have less confirmed cases. It would be against cooperating with fighting the virus. It's better if this season get cancelled or postponed to a free schedule.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 12:04:40 PM
Merited by JSRAW (1)

The BCCI realized a long time ago just like everyone else that COVID-19 is here to stay and we won't be free from this pandemic until the end of next year most likely which is why they should have outright cancelled IPL this year and plan for next year(Doubtful).

Instead, they focused on the money aspect and are basically looking for a window wherever possible. Absolute idiots.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2020, 01:03:24 PM

According to the directives from the Home Ministry, India have been divided in to three zones. After the current lockdown is complete, indications are that the restrictions will be completely lifted in the green zone (which include districts such as Trivandrum, Shimoga, Aligarh, Gorakhpur, Bathinda, Nagaon.etc). Is it viable to schedule the IPL in these rural locations?
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 04:34:42 PM

According to the directives from the Home Ministry, India have been divided in to three zones. After the current lockdown is complete, indications are that the restrictions will be completely lifted in the green zone (which include districts such as Trivandrum, Shimoga, Aligarh, Gorakhpur, Bathinda, Nagaon.etc). Is it viable to schedule the IPL in these rural locations?

Trivandrum does have one international ground but BCCI don't use this venue much. Punjab and UP (along with Delhi-Mumbai) are not going to entertain IPL in their backyard at this time. Shimoga district  does have cricket stadium but not sure if they are capable of hosting any international game. Can't comment on Assam.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 05:15:42 PM

I saw that this year IPL has been completely cancelled officially by BCCI while surfing on my mobile.Did anyone see that from official twitter accounts?

If yes means no more IPL for this year and BCCI let the people to hold their money for something important rather than entertainment purposes like cricket.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 05:31:31 PM

I saw that this year IPL has been completely cancelled officially by BCCI while surfing on my mobile.Did anyone see that from official twitter accounts?

According to my information it's suspended, not cancelled. Plz scroll up, I have posted updates. They didn't posted anything on twitter but it's official announcement.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄