Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:53:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does Bitfinex ignore Dogecoin? [Solved]  (Read 388 times)
Wilson_333

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 07:29:28 PM

https://paxful.com/de/buy-bitcoin?r=KmQA71WjrYV
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 08:05:36 PM

I don't think Dogecoin really has a price to use, but it has existed relatively early and is still alive. Over time, as new investors join in, they will hardly pay attention to this altcoin.
Dogecoin is one of the best alternative coin that's serving the purpose of what other altcoins are trying to market for themselves. Dogecoin has a better use than those altcoins that you may now, being cheap with its fee and reliability of its speed is what making people like dogecoin.

Until now, we have no idea why it's not on Bitfinex but I guess Dogecoin doesn't need them and it's listed in almost every popular exchange.

yeah . dogecoin is always available every popular exchange today so we shouldnt worry if one exchange dont list it  . dogecoin is a good coin tho and many people use this  due to the reasons which you already stated above but there are few that hates this coin and make joke of this coins there are even people call doge coin a joke coin  . this is what i believe when i hear the name doge coin before but it all change until i started using this coin  . we dont know maybe bitfinex is one of those doge coin hater  and they didnt ever try to use dogecoin before they judge it  .
deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2020, 11:30:29 AM

It's time to update the thread!

As they say, never say never, and the breaking news is that Bitfinex has finally added Dogecoin to the list of supported coins you can trade on the exchange. So far you can only take a long position in this coin (read, no margin trading is currently available) but, as I hope, it won't take long till you will be able to short Dogecoin as well. And then it will likely become a new vehicle for ruthless and relentless speculation worth looking into (if you are interested in that)

AthenaBanana
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 01:48:07 PM

Maybe they don't want to add a coin that will make their withdrawal fees much cheaper Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: