Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people still fall victim to obvious scam?  (Read 5073 times)
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 11:10:07 AM

I think only innocent, ignorant and newbies on cryptocurrency are only victims to an obvious scam. Because i thunk there is no one experienced crypto trader or investor that falls to an obvious scam. They might fall easily on such scam it is because of the big allocation rewards.

Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 11:14:08 AM

I think only innocent, ignorant and newbies on cryptocurrency are only victims to an obvious scam. Because i thunk there is no one experienced crypto trader or investor that falls to an obvious scam. They might fall easily on such scam it is because of the big allocation rewards.
I see a lot of people who have a lot of experience in this market but they still invest in bullshit and scam projects. The reason is that they are greedy and want to get rich as quickly as possible. Always remember that this market is only for people who have patience, and no project can help us get rich quickly.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 11:17:39 AM

I think some people still fall for the scam because the benefit of them getting profits weighs higher than the risk. People are not investigating that much.
I think they are newbie to this market, they are greedy and want to profit quickly. That's why so many people are stuck in this market with scammer projects
Greed when investing in this market is inevitable, but I advise you to consider carefully before investing in any project because new projects can always put you at risk. I think newcomers often fall victim because they want to get rich quickly and often ignore the advice of others that makes them lose money, and until now, that's still happening.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 11:37:37 AM

I think some people still fall for the scam because the benefit of them getting profits weighs higher than the risk. People are not investigating that much.
I think they are newbie to this market, they are greedy and want to profit quickly. That's why so many people are stuck in this market with scammer projects
Greed when investing in this market is inevitable, but I advise you to consider carefully before investing in any project because new projects can always put you at risk. I think newcomers often fall victim because they want to get rich quickly and often ignore the advice of others that makes them lose money, and until now, that's still happening.
All projects are risky, but if you choose the top altcoins in this market, the risk is lower than new projects. I am not too interested in new projects right now because the profits are very low, but it can make me lose a lot if it collapses.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 12:25:30 PM

I think only innocent, ignorant and newbies on cryptocurrency are only victims to an obvious scam.

Precisely if what its means will hook to the word itself, obvious means you already knew about it.

Because i think there is no one experienced crypto trader or investor that falls to an obvious scam.

If experienced trader, it will perform his task  researching  first before investing.

They might fall easily on such scam it is because of the big allocation rewards.

Greed cover this kind of attitude, people who are more interested to gained a lot mostly
victimized by this scheme.

OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 12:46:24 PM

The urge, zeal, greed to get rich quick. I really dont understand why people seem to believe that cryptocurrency is a get rich quick scheme. Yea, I know the events that occurred in 2017 could proof otherwise but that was that and no one knows if that's gonna happen again. The trick is, anyone or project that gives promises that are too good to be true, RUN!!!

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 12:51:19 PM

usually on social media scammers give big discounts so that makes people think if buying there will get a lot of profit and can return capital doubled. greed that makes people not think anymore

isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 01:31:58 PM

The urge, zeal, greed to get rich quick. I really dont understand why people seem to believe that cryptocurrency is a get rich quick scheme. Yea, I know the events that occurred in 2017 could proof otherwise but that was that and no one knows if that's gonna happen again. The trick is, anyone or project that gives promises that are too good to be true, RUN!!!
I am kinda disgusted with that kind of mindset. Let's just all conclude that every single doublers are purely scam, because I think that's where most of the victims fell off mostly.

From project, I think the lack of research is what makes them fall for it. Let's all call it that joining bounties, investing in projects, promoting a product also involves investments as well. Time and effort.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 05:14:55 PM

What is there to be surprised at? Human greed and stupidity are ineradicable. Therefore, this kind of fraudulent operations will be an integral part of the crypto industry. And the closer to the «bullrun» the more scammers will offer naive hamsters profitable investment strategies))
Impacto

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 08:57:45 PM

Majorly it's newbies that will fall for this as of now no ok'd crypto member will fall for that scam truck except for the greedy ones. It's not right to pay for what you are given for free.

❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰
❱ Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols ❰
https://yearner.finance
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 05:02:34 AM

What is there to be surprised at? Human greed and stupidity are ineradicable. Therefore, this kind of fraudulent operations will be an integral part of the crypto industry. And the closer to the «bullrun» the more scammers will offer naive hamsters profitable investment strategies))
That's right, they are so naive and stupid in this market. They need to meet a few scam projects and then I believe they will quickly recognize and have knowledge about it. I have advised my friends a lot in the past but because of his greed, he was still involved in scam projects and then lost all his money.

GREENch

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 07:41:32 AM

Unfortunately, the reality of life is that people very rarely learn from other people's mistakes. I think that many of us have somehow fallen for the tricks of scammers and have learned a lot from this experience. I think that everyone will pass this way.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 12:10:39 PM

Unfortunately, the reality of life is that people very rarely learn from other people's mistakes. I think that many of us have somehow fallen for the tricks of scammers and have learned a lot from this experience. I think that everyone will pass this way.
Be smart and don't lose your money, yes most people doesn't learn from others mistake but if everyone doing the same thing doesn't mean you also need to follow their path.Crypto market is filled with lot of scammers but 90% of the scams could be easily avoided if we use our common sense because they are simply blatant scams like ponzi,guveaways or similar high returns schemes.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 12:21:01 PM

That's what i have been learned from the bankera's case. So many investors have been ignoring so many awareness thread about the owner of bankera was a scammer.
Mostly investors are so lazy to check it before try to invest on it.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 01:56:18 PM

That's what i have been learned from the bankera's case. So many investors have been ignoring so many awareness thread about the owner of bankera was a scammer.
Mostly investors are so lazy to check it before try to invest on it.
They only think about the benefits before seeing the risk of what will happen to be deceived so they do not do research on what they invest. Bankera is one example of many victims who might even become victims of doing research.

I no longer believe in ICO sales anymore.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 02:02:34 PM

That's right, they are so naive and stupid in this market. They need to meet a few scam projects and then I believe they will quickly recognize and have knowledge about it. I have advised my friends a lot in the past but because of his greed, he was still involved in scam projects and then lost all his money.
I have also been scammer on a number of projects, and after that I got wiser when I decided to invest. Of course, you need to go through those hard times to know what will happen to you if you choose the wrong project. One way or another, you have to improve yourself more and more and always consider carefully when deciding to invest in any project.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 02:32:07 PM

Why do people still fall victims to obvious scams? Especially on twitter people are still sending bitcoin to traders, no one is a perfect trader, do not send bitcoin or other coins to people to trade for you, its stupid and foolish idea

Today a bitcoin trader on twitter exit scam and delete all traces off social media, i heard its about 53bitcoin, here is the link to the news

https://coinnewstelegraph.com/bitmex-bitcoin-fund-manager-exit-scams-before-christmas/

Pls stop, there is no such thing as easy money, its either you learn or you quit or else you will keep losing money

Maybe those people are new to crypto so they do not know that kind of scam. Unlike to other people who are already involve for a long time in crypto, they already new that kind of system/scam. When the time that I was new to crypto,  I encounter some airdrops that requires donation. Altough I hesitate to so I did not complete filling up the information needed in that airdrop, I came up withba conclusion that it was scam

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
GREENch

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 08:54:15 AM

Be smart and don't lose your money, yes most people doesn't learn from others mistake but if everyone doing the same thing doesn't mean you also need to follow their path.Crypto market is filled with lot of scammers but 90% of the scams could be easily avoided if we use our common sense because they are simply blatant scams like ponzi,guveaways or similar high returns schemes.
That I don't remember asking for your advice on what to do or how to act.
But according to your message, you did not lose money on fraudulent schemes and scams!? If this is true, I will be happy to read about your strategy and investment pathways.
Judeebeku09

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 09:24:53 AM

I feel it is nothing but the obvious reasons of making more than they can think or imagine within a short period of time. The scammers fill the victim minds of missing out then sweet talk them into buying into the obvious scam.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 09:42:17 AM

I think most of the people who are fall into an obvious is the people who are new in crypto feild. There are so many kind of scam and scammers has their own ways of convencing people who are really new in crypto. I believe that some people who are newbie is really prone on scam because they are lack of experience,people with experience will not fall into the obvious scam because they know already about scam and maybe they experience being scam so many times before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: