Bitcoin Forum
January 19, 2020, 10:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit campaign participants and supporters  (Read 1927 times)
JollyGood

Activity: 966
Merit: 611

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:41:10 AM

It's very odd, I agree.  Wolwoo is immature, angry, and obnoxious.  

Maybe in some way he represents the general feeling in the Turkish community about how the trust system has affected them.  It's unfortunate, because now their anger is preventing them from seeing the other side of the coin.  

Not long ago the same sort of thing happened with the Russian local, but as time went on cooler heads prevailed.  Now the more reasonable members of the Russian local have come to terms with the fact that this is a global forum.  Trust system xenophobia is probably more harmful to the local boards than it is to the rest of the forum.  Falsely trusted scammers will have an easier time preying on their own countrymen than they will the rest of the community, but maybe it'll take that happening before they see the error in their ways.

I'm not saying that wolwoo is a scammer, but he's demonstrated an unwillingness to put his ethics above his income.  That just screams poor judgement.  Not to mention all the arrogant trolling.  How any rational person could back his behavior is a mystery to me.

do some translation Cheesy

Looks like more of the same narcissistic whining you've been spewing for weeks now.  So what?
As mentioned, I have the OP and his buddies on IGNORE so thankfully I can skip past his spewing and their staunch defending of him.

The OP posted in my rank up thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5214170) calling me "reputation assassin" and flooded the post by copying/pasting some of my feedback. That post is still there.

He then posted again in the same thread, this time copying/pasting a post of his from his inbox that was deleted in another thread (self-moderated by another user) and for no valid reason, then he decided to simply added the words "answer me you bastard" directed at me. I cannot recall how many exclamation marks he added in an attempt to express his sentiments but thankfully that post was deleted by moderators shortly after it was posted. I have no idea when he posted it when it was an unrelated thread and the original post was deleted in the self-moderated thread by its creator.

In short, I have always given the benefit of any doubt to those users that do not use English as a first language but I cannot recall encountering a user with his absurd and very warped personality along with lack of communication skills and an oversized ego because of unerlying narcissistic tendencies.

Though I say that, I too agree with you there is no reason to believe the OP is a scammer as such but looking at the forum with so many users promoting Yobit signatures does not mean it is not a scam and he has decided to (as you rightly stated) put his ethics above his income.

SCAMSADAB SOLUTIONSBANKERABETKING BITSAFE & DEAN NOLANBITINGLECHANGELLY CHANGENOW & ATOMIC SWAPCOINSBITCRYPTOKNOWMICSDIGITAL ASSETS PROGRAMFURTCOINFLYP.MEHITBTCHOLY TRANSACTION
HUMANCOINHUMANITYONEMINEXCOINMOBILEGOREPUBLIAROCK TRADINGSOVRANOCOINSPECTROCOINSWIFTEX EXCHANGETOKENPAYTRADESATOSHIULORDVIBEO520bit/vitalii_invest/RoyalTeam
READ MY FULL SCAM LIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolwoo

Activity: 980
Merit: 678

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:44:07 AM

It's very odd, I agree.  Wolwoo is immature, angry, and obnoxious.  

Maybe in some way he represents the general feeling in the Turkish community about how the trust system has affected them.  It's unfortunate, because now their anger is preventing them from seeing the other side of the coin.  

Not long ago the same sort of thing happened with the Russian local, but as time went on cooler heads prevailed.  Now the more reasonable members of the Russian local have come to terms with the fact that this is a global forum.  Trust system xenophobia is probably more harmful to the local boards than it is to the rest of the forum.  Falsely trusted scammers will have an easier time preying on their own countrymen than they will the rest of the community, but maybe it'll take that happening before they see the error in their ways.

I'm not saying that wolwoo is a scammer, but he's demonstrated an unwillingness to put his ethics above his income.  That just screams poor judgement.  Not to mention all the arrogant trolling.  How any rational person could back his behavior is a mystery to me.

do some translation Cheesy

Looks like more of the same narcissistic whining you've been spewing for weeks now.  So what?
As mentioned, I have the OP and his buddies on IGNORE so thankfully I can skip past his spewing and their staunch defending of him.

The OP posted in my rank up thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5214170) calling me "reputation assassin" and flooded the post by copying/pasting some of my feedback. That post is still there.

He then posted again in the same thread, this time copying/pasting a post of his from his inbox that was deleted in another thread (self-moderated by another user) and for no valid reason, then he decided to simply added the words "answer me you bastard" directed at me. I cannot recall how many exclamation marks he added in an attempt to express his sentiments but thankfully that post was deleted by moderators shortly after it was posted. I have no idea when he posted it when it was an unrelated thread and the original post was deleted in the self-moderated thread by its creator.

In short, I have always given the benefit of any doubt to those users that do not use English as a first language but I cannot recall encountering a user with his absurd and very warped personality along with lack of communication skills and an oversized ego because of unerlying narcissistic tendencies.

Though I say that, I too agree with you there is no reason to believe the OP is a scammer as such but looking at the forum with so many users promoting Yobit signatures does not mean it is not a scam and he has decided to (as you rightly stated) put his ethics above his income.
Hee hee
Feedback is just legitimate to you
Merit is only yours
DT1 is yours
We scammers, parasites attracting hits to the site, will kneel in front of you and beg!!! 😑
I knew the Russians were nationalistic, but they wiped my topic. There is no one on the whole site who can oppose you, unfortunately!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 12:02:48 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2020, 12:23:16 PM by Vispilio
Merited by hacker1001101001 (1)

Jollygood I assure you the man who has to resort to pseudo psycho-analysis and ad hominems ridiculously presented as medical diagnoses against anyone who disagrees with him is very likely to have some serious issues of his own that he needs to figure out before prescribing anything...

My friends tell me you added over 1000+ people to your distrust list, isn't that insane ?.. You must be really hating this forum and have a tremendous amount of leisure time on your hands to go through thousands of profiles to distrust.

I believe the crypto space consists of very intelligent people and they don't need self-appointed avengers like you to give them your prepubescent spin on anything. In fact most people I know suspect that you are yet another useful troll used by entrenched veteran members to assist them in their DT drama games...

You can add the entire world to your distrust list if you like, it won't influence the fact that most rational people will continue to find your opinions extremely limited and one dimensional...

It's tragi-comical how some people's entire sense of self and dignity seem to rest on anonymous internet users agreeing with them.

My advice to you, since you seem to need it desperately, find some beneficial hobbies, get a life, and accept the fact that there are thousands of educated, intelligent and well-balanced people that consider Yobit a legit exchange for most of its functionalities, and I hope this reality doesn't cause a heart attack in your snowflake world, but it's just the way it is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1127

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile
Today at 12:49:57 AM
Merited by JollyGood (1)

snip

what was the point of your post other than denigration?

YoBit is not to be trusted.   They magically show volume that is 10-100x the amount of coins that the total network has on a certain shitcoin;  and it all happened while the wallet was "offline" and about half of the actual coins in the network are in private wallets.

Be warned;  stay away from them.  -JK
JollyGood

Activity: 966
Merit: 611

View Profile
Today at 01:14:35 AM
Last edit: Today at 02:20:17 AM by JollyGood

snip

I did not read the post you replied to because I have that user on IGNORE along with a handful of his comrades that tried to push through their DT1 and Merit Source agenda but got a massive rejection from the community.

When I read your post I decided to unIGNORE him just to find out what prompted a response from you and after reading only a few sentences I re-added him back to my IGNORE list because I realised the low quality of the post was nothing more than a disgruntled individual who is simply not articulate enough to compose and express himself after his unflinching (and highly questionable) support for the OP was not enough to get their plans through after several users raised concerns.

Not that I recall reading any posts of significance from him anyway but just for argument sake to give the benefit of the doubt, I would cite at the time of making the post he was probably incapable of articulating anything of substance, instead expressing frustration after the collected failure of himself and his comrades in their plans to elevate and promote the OP to DT1 and Merit Source fell through - which incidentally re-enforced the reasons why I had to add him to my IGNORE list in the first place.

SCAMSADAB SOLUTIONSBANKERABETKING BITSAFE & DEAN NOLANBITINGLECHANGELLY CHANGENOW & ATOMIC SWAPCOINSBITCRYPTOKNOWMICSDIGITAL ASSETS PROGRAMFURTCOINFLYP.MEHITBTCHOLY TRANSACTION
HUMANCOINHUMANITYONEMINEXCOINMOBILEGOREPUBLIAROCK TRADINGSOVRANOCOINSPECTROCOINSWIFTEX EXCHANGETOKENPAYTRADESATOSHIULORDVIBEO520bit/vitalii_invest/RoyalTeam
READ MY FULL SCAM LIST
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 4517

https://tinyurl.com/farewell-cryptohunter

View Profile
Today at 01:34:04 AM

It's tragi-comical how some people's entire sense of self and dignity seem to rest on anonymous internet users agreeing with them.

Your lack of self-awareness is indeed quite comical. You're posting these massive walls of ignorant tripe just because someone disagreed with you or - gasp - distrusted your on some forum on the internet.

Vispilio
Legendary

View Profile
Today at 04:07:04 AM

~~~ fake narrative, pretentious bullshit as per usual

~~~ nanny offering her totally unbiased beautiful spin  Grin

Please don't involve me in your little DT games, it's extremely boring. If you have a problem / extreme butthurt with Turkish users gaining representation,

take it up with theymos instead of employing NPC trolls to do your dirty work like your newly anointed zealous thrall JollyGood above... Good Luck

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
hacker1001101001

Activity: 700
Merit: 340

NO SYSTEM IS SAFE !

View Profile
Today at 04:09:36 AM
Merited by Vispilio (1)

snip

It could be more like an advice !

I agree with Vispilio about many educated and intelligent people's still thinking, Yobit as at least levels a decent exchange. ( It could be because they personally never had a problem operating on it ).  It doesn't seem right to tag participants of the campaign right away and I have already said the same to JollyGood. No one criticized him or something as no doubt he is doing all this as good for the community overall and to curbe the promotion of shitcoins around. But just judging around based on signatures and using trust ratings is not a good option to let people know about it.
Vispilio
Legendary

View Profile
Today at 04:24:59 AM
Last edit: Today at 08:25:40 AM by Vispilio

snip

It could be more like an advice !

I agree with Vispilio about many educated and intelligent people's still thinking, Yobit as at least levels a decent exchange. ( It could be because they personally never had a problem operating on it ).  It doesn't seem right to tag participants of the campaign right away and I have already said the same to JollyGood...

Just judging around based on signatures and using trust ratings is not a good option to let people know about it.

Great points, thanks. Also to answer Jared's question, this JollyGood NPC is being employed as a useful idiot (not meant as an insult, it's a term used in subversion tactics Wink) to add thousands of people to his distrust list, and giving frivolous red ratings based on his childish personal opinions despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, and because it suits the agendas of a few deeply entrenched members in the DT system, this "politically correct" liberal fascistic mentality is being actively supported.

if 2-3 more NPC's like him are used to downvote and neg trust all the dissenting voices in the forum, then the Trust System completely falls apart, gets owned by a few people who are all the time backscratching / highfiving each other in their limited echochamber safe space...

If theymos and staff want a decentralized trust / voting / representation system in the forum, he should put a check on the rise of "useful trolls" like JollyGood and TimePleb, maybe bring a cap to how many people they can have on their distrust list at any given time, blacklist people from the DT system who have a recurring habit of making factual errors in their judgement, etc...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print