Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Bleeding  (Read 2556 times)
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:17:57 PM

Altcoin is not increasing for so many days. New money is not coming in market.So Always invest in good Top 30 Altcoins for being Safe.

I think the new coins also have a big chance, but you have to be smart in choosing those coins. If the top 30 coins, I think the price is controlled. Look at the daily charts, everything is almost the same. I used to think the same as you, it turns out when I learn more, and try to invest in new coins, the profits are far greater than the old coins.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:22:41 PM

Altcoin is not increasing for so many days. New money is not coming in market.So Always invest in good Top 30 Altcoins for being Safe.

I think the new coins also have a big chance, but you have to be smart in choosing those coins. If the top 30 coins, I think the price is controlled. Look at the daily charts, everything is almost the same. I used to think the same as you, it turns out when I learn more, and try to invest in new coins, the profits are far greater than the old coins.
Even a new coins cannot guaranteed a profit and indeed it is needs for further search the profitable coin to invest. Altcoins has no changes and in a downtrend for long, so in a new coin choose the best one when investing.
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:25:51 PM

Indeed, the altcoin market is bleeding. I suppose its as a result of the distrust of investors in the market and new projects most especially. I'm of the opinion that the bleeding would be over in no distant time as this year seems promising for the cryptocurrency space, based on the information I have. We still need to remain positive as the cryptocurrency industry has so much to offer.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:53:21 PM

Indeed, the altcoin market is bleeding. I suppose its as a result of the distrust of investors in the market and new projects most especially. I'm of the opinion that the bleeding would be over in no distant time as this year seems promising for the cryptocurrency space, based on the information I have. We still need to remain positive as the cryptocurrency industry has so much to offer.

That's the main reason because we all have proven and we have seen how altcoins were turned out to be scam, how they become useless and the founders just run away after everything. So we are not already surprised by what's happening in the market, that is the consequence of our actions too, because we trusted too much of the project that has no real value.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:49:13 AM

That's the main reason because we all have proven and we have seen how altcoins were turned out to be scam, how they become useless and the founders just run away after everything. So we are not already surprised by what's happening in the market, that is the consequence of our actions too, because we trusted too much of the project that has no real value.

This market was affected by bad project, when we think of 90% of the altcoins has no potential, then that would simply say how bad the market in overall.
Of course, this 10% could save the altcoins market, however, it would not be so easy, it will certainly take time.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
watergold

Activity: 1218

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:56:24 AM

This market was affected by bad project, when we think of 90% of the altcoins has no potential, then that would simply say how bad the market in overall.
Of course, this 10% could save the altcoins market, however, it would not be so easy, it will certainly take time.

Indeed, it is true that there are so many bad projects and it can affect prices on the market let alone altcoin become shitcoin that is not useful at all, well, there investors like to avoid and embed investment in the crypto market.
It took years to save the altcoin crypto market as it used to be, let alone the remaining projects and have a potential of only 10%.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:58:20 AM

But investing on new coins is a lot risky than investing in a major old coins. You need to be very smart with your research in case you want to turn your money to a new coins or a new project.

As for the bleeding of the market, it is indeed hurting my eyes seeing everything are in red. Thankfully now the market is much better than yesterday's. And hopefully from this point on we will get better. With how many failed projects and scammed which made investors kinda hesitate to invest their money is one of the reason behind all these red I think. They're waiting for the very right moment to jump into the market.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 07:29:13 PM

and now their prices are rising, come on this is a pure market situation you do not need to panic or overreact, even in the stock market the price has increased / decreased even though not as big as crypto.
so think calmly and start analyzing the market in case you can benefit from it.
The price raised 5% and the market has been giving back those profits during the last days while even the altcoins in the top 10 are still facing 90% in losses, there is not a reason to be positive about the market of altcoins at the moment, and I know this is hard to accept especially for those that joined the market when it seemed like altcoins had a chance to replace bitcoin.

But those expectations are nothing but dreams now, there is no way altcoins are going to replace bitcoin and without that hope I do not see altcoins recovering anytime soon, maybe during the next years they could reach their fiat ATH again but when compared to the bitcoin ATH they reached I have doubts they will ever become that valuable again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 08:15:25 PM

The top 30 altcoins don't need to be doubted, but if we compare with the top 150 altcoins, there really isn't a significant difference in price trends.

It wasn't new investors that caught my attention, but many traders began to be interested in playing margins and quickly moving coins back to btc or stable coins, so holders like this actually didn't hold it in the long run and caused the price foundation to continue to bleed.

do not agree, there is a significant price trend difference within top 30 group, comparing for example top ten - XLM was on position four, now is out of top ten, and monero is back in the top ten, with BSV, while TRX is also out... out of top ten, ChainLink and Cosmos have much better performance than the rest of the group, including IOTA, NEO and similar...
within top 100 there is a much difference, some coins just pop-in within top 50, like Syntetix, have large ups and downs, while others just follow the trend...
CoinBitCoinMoney

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:18:39 PM

To invest in first 30 coins means you should invest in first 30 with highest marketcap. This is true to me because although, low market cap coins could be highly profitable in bull market but are also more risky as the losses are more during bearish market.
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:33:30 PM

There is no guarantee that the value of those new coin will increase and it will depend on how many trader or investor are trading those coin and also depend on the exchange if its really providing a real time volume.

And some of those coin/token today are just a bunch of useless because only those developers created the project are earning and not the investor.
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 06:09:22 PM

In my case, I don't invest on those altcoin that is not well known by the community. I always do some research first before investing on a specific coin so that I can avoid losing money. Also, I just hold my coin if the price of it is not higher than the price when I bought it. I always sell my coin if it becomes profitable enough.
I do not agree with your opinion. I think there is no guarantee of it. How many days will you hold it? For example, i have bought some waves near two year ago. But i can not sold yet. Now it's price is very low. No body know when it will pump.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 05:52:13 PM

This rule is useless cause it works now but the things may change soon and you will see the opposite strategies working much better than yours. The key factor here is to feel the market and wait for the right moment.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
cutesgirl

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 06:01:00 PM

Can we say have ended time for altcoin raise to higher price? although bitcoin can growing up with higher price change about 10% but altcoin looks down and never care about what happen with bitcoin could up to higher price, exactly when bitcoin down altcoin without get permission can be down and more extremely than bitcoin price down.
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 06:04:52 PM

Most times I feel people have given up on cryptocurrency. By this time 2017,the market was bulling but since then it has been a difficult thing looking at ones portfolio.

People have not given up on crypto but if for instance you make an investment and it's not profitable as perceived, as humans we become reluctant to invest in that same line. However, there is still huge hope for crypto since it's gaining more traction, regulations are slowly creeping in, more people are getting to know about crypto and so much more. I'm looking forward to seeing when products by crypto projects will compete with mainstream products in similar fields. We keep talking about disruption but yet even after projects claim to revamp some sectors, their products utilization is still far fetched.

Altcoin projects need to up their game, most are just "paper projects" which gain popularity merely by hype. Well, there is hope for a few altcoins anyway with good teams and products.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 06:05:57 PM

You know, it is always the devil in the details.

Listening to that only top 30 being safe sounds good at 1st,
but there are no guarantees for any coin not even the one at the top spot.

However someone ignoring the top 30 rule,
could have purchased ZEIT at $0.000002 per coin 1 month ago and today it is hitting 0.000006  .
A 3 fold increase from a coin listed over #1200 by CMK.

Cool

The more the risk the more the reward.
You just got lucky. Even if you have been asked to pick a coin to trade, you wouldn't have gone for any coin below the rank of 30 or say even 10. Such low cap coins like ZEIT don't have much volume. Thus, such price hike can be easily manipulated by any retail investor. Not a big deal in crypto.
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 06:25:55 PM

Can we say have ended time for altcoin raise to higher price? although bitcoin can growing up with higher price change about 10% but altcoin looks down and never care about what happen with bitcoin could up to higher price, exactly when bitcoin down altcoin without get permission can be down and more extremely than bitcoin price down.

No altcoin will rise and there are so many great project in altcoin which are better than bitcoin in terms of peer to peer transactions but when it comes to stability it will always to Bitcoin.  But we should never underestimate altcoin and their uses because altcoins will be future start ups to provide the the technology of future. If you are only concerned about the price then there were coins like Dogecoin which got pumped for no reason without a solid project wherein other important altcoin projects failed.

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 06:40:35 PM

The situation of altcoin seems complicated to be honest, I mean I didn't even see a decent increase of price in the most of altcoins in the past few months. I mean back to 2017 when bitcoin increased, a lot of altcoins followed it but now even if bitcoin increase a little bit other cryptos stayed down or they're just increase slightly which it's not good enough.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 11:53:19 PM

altcoin is bloody when bitcoin prices go up, but it is a good opportunity to buy if you want a lot of profit,
currently Ethereum, xrp, xlm still have a bad price in the Bitcoin pair, an opportunity to buy it friends  Grin

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 01:25:48 AM

Some altcoins will rise in value as Bitcoin pulls them up, but there are others that will fade away.  In fact, most altcoins will not survive because of so much competition.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆