Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does violent exist among married men and women?  (Read 194 times)
cryptocontinental (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 03:26:14 PM

Different countries have different legislation's regarding divorce. In USA woman  take half while it's different in ME countries.
The main reason for violence is lack of patience and tolerance in both man and woman. Marriage is only seen as a way of doing legitimate sex but in reality it's a way a living, where you have to live and bear each other.

Thats is deep. "to live and to bear each other" I wish we would understand this. marriage has lost its value. people make vow and all of a sudden forget about it.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 04:46:01 PM

Because for women , the goal has been achieved ie , getting the man to put the ring on the finger. The chase is done. My experience?

I have seen my friends and neighbours get married and it happens to them.

For the guys , normally the women takes HALF of his assets. I'm sorry but if that doesn't make you want to swear and scream , then idk whats wrong with you.

Marriage is prostitution. Any rational male if reviewing marriage will see that it is not in his benefits but only the woman.

This happens because they don't know each other well enough. They get married while they're intoxicated, in love. When you're in this first stage you cannot think straight and you don't want to show your true nature. When your loved one wants something you agree without thinking. Let's go shopping - sure, let's buy a new car - sure, let's eat out- sure, leave work early - sure!

Then it's -let's go to my parents for Christmas -no let's go to my parents! -But I don't like your mother! -She doesn't like you too!  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 04:57:24 PM

I have seen that most women tend to verbally abuse their husbands in relationships and men are not able to respond in such a manner and they mostly resort to beating up their wives as a result. Most physical abuse also come from the consumption of alcohol. Some people tend to become violent and aggressive when they consume alcohol.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: