Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSV] [Bitcoin SV] Satoshi Vision - Unmoderated Thread  (Read 5562 times)
BitcoinFX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 10:03:13 AM

*meme*

- https://twitter.com/AnonMiu/status/1217730273879756801

"Pump it."
- https://twitter.com/MyLegacyKit/status/1218426402439073793
"Confirmed: Craig Wright doesn’t have keys to $8 billion of Bitcoin
Craig Wright’s lawyer says he didn’t receive the private keys to $8 billion worth of Bitcoin and provides an update on the Dave Kleiman court case."

- https://decrypt.co/16998/confirmed-craig-wright-doesnt-have-keys-to-8-billion-of-bitcoin

Cheesy Grin

"The pricing isn’t halved in"
- https://twitter.com/KatieAnanina/status/1212475956465688576

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fratoshi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:20:11 AM

Anybody here want to make a gentleman's wager than CSW never moves a single satoshi BTC? I'm willing to bet you 1 BSV that Craig doesn't move a single BTC within a year from today
[...]
Any takers?

Really a tempting bet for a gambling addict like myself.

Calvin Ayre twitted that nothing will move till the litigation is over, and because i am not a litigation expert, i cannot predict when it will end, and CW is know for submitting many dubious documents and there are always delays on the case.

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 01:03:32 PM

"The flippening made @rogerkver lose his mind....

He compares Bitcoin Maximalist mentality with the CIA and adds "It would be naive to think the CIA has not been involved..." 😂 😂 😂 #BcashConspiracyTheory "

- https://twitter.com/BitcoinMemeHub/status/1217290622874214402

*meme*

"The Fake Fake Bitcoin overtakes the Original Fake Bitcoin - Congrats on this seriously😂"

- https://twitter.com/BitcoinMemeHub/status/1217257521439748097

The flippening was also an epic fail, getting rejected hard by "parity" on a BSV/BCH chart after going 2:1. Note this is based on BTC price, not market cap, but more or less the same:

In comrpison, the pump wasn't rejected by BTC by as much* (as BCH is up 25% against BTC), but still a couple of days left of the week:

If the BSV/BCH chart is anything to go by, BSV just got it's most aggressive rejection yet, I'd expect BSV to come down to 0.5 BCH / 0.015 BTC - the base of the pump.
Note I'm using Poloniex for these charts, for the price history and to ignore the "crazy wick" on Bitfinex, as it gives a fairer comparison in my opinion.

[/shitcoinTA]

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10211

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 02:54:31 PM

If the BSV/BCH chart is anything to go by, BSV just got it's most aggressive rejection yet, I'd expect BSV to come down to 0.5 BCH / 0.015 BTC - the base of the pump.
Note I'm using Poloniex for these charts, for the price history and to ignore the "crazy wick" on Bitfinex, as it gives a fairer comparison in my opinion.

[/shitcoinTA]

Surely that shitcoin (referring to BSV rather than the other shitcoin, BCH), has little to no liquidity, thus allowing the earlier pump and likely allowing for another pump in the even that some rich person might want to pump it again.

The sooner the better that shitcoin BSV reverts to its base would be better, but I just have my doubts in regards to matters resolving themselves so clearly.

Of course, if CSW got thrown in the slammer, that might help to send a certainly more clear message - but I think that waiting for CSW to get thrown into the slammer would be a long wait - and surely the BSV fudsters are already prepared to put a spin on that, were it to occur.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 10:18:52 PM

*meme*

- https://twitter.com/AnonMiu/status/1217730273879756801

"Pump it."
- https://twitter.com/MyLegacyKit/status/1218426402439073793
"Confirmed: Craig Wright doesn’t have keys to $8 billion of Bitcoin
Craig Wright’s lawyer says he didn’t receive the private keys to $8 billion worth of Bitcoin and provides an update on the Dave Kleiman court case."

- https://decrypt.co/16998/confirmed-craig-wright-doesnt-have-keys-to-8-billion-of-bitcoin

Cheesy Grin

"The pricing isn’t halved in"
- https://twitter.com/KatieAnanina/status/1212475956465688576

"I am Spartacus!!!"
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:52:16 PM

Finally bitcoin sv and fake satoshi fool the crypto investors because the bitcoin sv is already drop more then 40% within two days. there are so may crypto investors are trap by fake satoshi giving fake statement regarding he has around 16000 bitcoin address privet keys it will worth of some billions. but yesterday some news come out about it maybe it will impact more to bitcoin sv price, so better to exit from BSV coins now who are already in profits.

source : https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-sv-drops-40-as-lawyer-admits-craig-wright-has-no-private-keys

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:53:17 PM

Finally bitcoin sv and fake satoshi fool the crypto investors because the bitcoin sv is already drop more then 40% within two days. there are so may crypto investors are trap by fake satoshi giving fake statement regarding he has around 16000 bitcoin address privet keys it will worth of some billions. but yesterday some news come out about it maybe it will impact more to bitcoin sv price, so better to exit from BSV coins now who are already in profits.

source : https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-sv-drops-40-as-lawyer-admits-craig-wright-has-no-private-keys

people not gonna learn their lessons til now. through the years, if you are following CW, you will get the idea that he is only banking on those naive individuals that are still following him. now, the price decline after obvious reason of not disclosing the private keys that he claimed to know. yes, he knows those addresses but he has no access to it because he is not the real deal. period. i hope he will stop shaming himself to the public or he has no shame anymore? the BSV's future is hazy or is there future to this forked coin?
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 10:07:03 AM

people not gonna learn their lessons til now. through the years, if you are following CW, you will get the idea that he is only banking on those naive individuals that are still following him. now, the price decline after obvious reason of not disclosing the private keys that he claimed to know. yes, he knows those addresses but he has no access to it because he is not the real deal. period. i hope he will stop shaming himself to the public or he has no shame anymore? the BSV's future is hazy or is there future to this forked coin?

Indeed greedy people always keep loosing their hard money in trap of that tricks. It's very simple to prove whether he is Satoshi or not just move Bitcoin from the address but that was clear he is not the original while he is keep making fool to people and taking their hard money with this pump and dump. But they will never learn the lesson due to greedy nature.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 10:52:21 AM

Indeed greedy people always keep loosing their hard money in trap of that tricks. It's very simple to prove whether he is Satoshi or not just move Bitcoin from the address but that was clear he is not the original while he is keep making fool to people and taking their hard money with this pump and dump. But they will never learn the lesson due to greedy nature.

Nope

Its far from simple if so much fud and fake news are made up.

Its doing own PoW to find out.

BSV is about to fit to BitCoin most perfect despite who WAS Satoshi

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 05:55:00 PM

2020 will be the year of the pumpkin?

Why does everyone hate on this retard? He just makes money, nothing personal. Pumpkin, dumpkin or sidewayskin, who cares in the end of the day. All of u will lose money, period. And craig will make some, well at least this is what his 2020 plan is. However something does not add up here. Why would he use bitfinex which is a scamcartel in its finest form, to pump his shit. On the day of pump, most volume came from bitfinex. Is Craig stupid to wire his money he wants to launder ASAP to file bankruptcy to bitfinex?
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 06:30:44 PM

2020 will be the year of the pumpkin?

Why does everyone hate on this retard? He just makes money, nothing personal. Pumpkin, dumpkin or sidewayskin, who cares in the end of the day. All of u will lose money, period. And craig will make some, well at least this is what his 2020 plan is. However something does not add up here. Why would he use bitfinex which is a scamcartel in its finest form, to pump his shit. On the day of pump, most volume came from bitfinex. Is Craig stupid to wire his money he wants to launder ASAP to file bankruptcy to bitfinex?

Some retards just love the anonymity here, so anonymous whales are good

Known Aussie man - bad whale. Hate is up

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 09:36:13 AM

i actually like craig...think about it, when he is gone you'll all miss him. mark my words!

so craig, troll away LOL  Cheesy
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 02:14:45 PM

I dont understand of such big pump... Craig just lied again about 1 mln BTC and people dont believe him... but started buying. Whats going on?
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 02:31:59 PM

I dont understand of such big pump... Craig just lied again about 1 mln BTC and people dont believe him... but started buying. Whats going on?

Maybe he didn't ?

Maybe its totally irrelevant, cause BitCoin doesn't care?

The curx is, where to find (w)right information

From the trolls / PoSM / Segregated Shit ?

Dabs
Legendary

Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 06:11:22 PM

The prosecutor of the DEA and FBI agents didn't say how she was able to trace the transactions, but did mention that they were able to follow the coins as it bounced from one address to another until it ended up in the agent's personal exchange accounts, and they kept withdrawing hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Now, that's called something else. They did not do any mixing at all, and they used their own personal exchange accounts, and they were withdrawing hundreds of thousands of dollars every month.

So yeah, they must have missed a brain cell or something. (Maybe a lot more ...)

fratoshi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:34:11 AM

“I’m 99.9999 and a few more 9s percent certain that I will be taking control of my BTC and whatever else.”
-Craig Wright

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10211

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 04:29:36 AM

“I’m 99.9999 and a few more 9s percent certain that I will be taking control of my BTC and whatever else.”
-Craig Wright

That stupid-ass scammers assertion of such statement with a higher level of certainty and adamancy does not cause his bullshit assertion to become more true.

The only Satoshi-like coins that CSW is likely to take control of are the ones that he is able to fork over to himself in the BSV chain or some fork of that scam coin. 

CSW has no access to satoshi's BTC coins (even if he might have been able to list a decent number of the addresses).  He only potentially has access to those fakey-ass forks that he is attempting to proclaim to be equivalents of BTC.. and seems to be trying to get out of perjury and fraud due to his own delusional bait and switches and attempts at redefining what are satoshi's coins.. No court is going to buy that crap, unless it is just a stalling technique, and only wannabe BSV believers are going to fall for that kind of nonsensical ongoing lies...

How could anyone believe such a guy who has been caught in so many lies (direct and indirect lies)?  Seems to exist a kind of "wanna believe" situation that bets on really low odds with the hope that they are the only ONES to be correct and to take their winnings to the bank.. hopefully, anyone investing into BSV is getting out before getting fucked up the ass to such a degree that the coin is NOT going to have anything left to recover or to be artificially (liquidity deprived) pumped.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 07:39:23 AM

-Craig Wright

That stupid-ass scammers assertion of such statement with a higher level of certainty and adamancy does not cause his bullshit assertion to become more true.

The only Satoshi-like coins that CSW is likely to take control of are the ones that he is able to fork over to himself in the BSV chain or some fork of that scam coin.  

CSW has no access to satoshi's BTC coins (even if he might have been able to list a decent number of the addresses).  He only potentially has access to those fakey-ass forks that he is attempting to proclaim to be equivalents of BTC.. and seems to be trying to get out of perjury and fraud due to his own delusional bait and switches and attempts at redefining what are satoshi's coins.. No court is going to buy that crap, unless it is just a stalling technique, and only wannabe BSV believers are going to fall for that kind of nonsensical ongoing lies...

How could anyone believe such a guy who has been caught in so many lies (direct and indirect lies)?  Seems to exist a kind of "wanna believe" situation that bets on really low odds with the hope that they are the only ONES to be correct and to take their winnings to the bank.. hopefully, anyone investing into BSV is getting out before getting fucked up the ass to such a degree that the coin is NOT going to have anything left to recover or to be artificially (liquidity deprived) pumped.

Quantum Physics must be a lie - cause you dont get that

Ignorance is at will

Seeing trolls triggeerd - a truth

arielbit
Legendary

Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 10:47:56 AM

The prosecutor of the DEA and FBI agents didn't say how she was able to trace the transactions, but did mention that they were able to follow the coins as it bounced from one address to another until it ended up in the agent's personal exchange accounts, and they kept withdrawing hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Now, that's called something else. They did not do any mixing at all, and they used their own personal exchange accounts, and they were withdrawing hundreds of thousands of dollars every month.

So yeah, they must have missed a brain cell or something. (Maybe a lot more ...)

“the perfect criminals” — being federal agents, “they knew how to cover their tracks,” ---all of them should just ask dabs how to cover their tracks

it bounced from one address to another

sounds like mixing to me LOL

she said "tumblers and mixers were early tech and technically they are not great" and they were able to unscramble.

she also said TOR was created by the government BTW

so there goes chipmixer signature of yours..hehe  Tongue

what I pointed out to you are results. companies with tools and government with tools. it is done and proven that bitcoin is not anonymous, whatever mixing toys you use.

this is like asking me to prove how uranium can produce so much energy, where i just choose to point out nuclear plant and nuclear bomb to you  Wink

I'm not gonna get a drawing board and explain technical stuff here. the stuff you need to search was so 2014-2016 LOL can't believe you are still in 2012-2013 era hehe.

ever heard of virgin BTC ?
https://cointelegraph.com/news/virgin-bitcoin-most-in-demand-crypto-that-is-regulated-differently

ain't touching those mixed coins LOL
Dabs
Legendary

Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 06:13:23 PM
Merited by nutildah (2), vapourminer (1)

I understand completely. The agent was not mixing. It may sound like mixing, but it's not, never was. That's why it was so easily traced to them.

Anyone who uses a large enough anonymity set over multiple rounds, then hopping those transactions off a few times, are not going to get caught, or would prove to be more difficult than whatever it was those agents did.

Simply stated, they knew how to cover their tracks in the physical world as agents, but they misunderstood how blockchain tech works. Or forgot. Take your pick.

Tor has it's history with the US Navy. The internet had it's beginnings as part of the US military too. But Tor does what it says it does, and why it is endorsed by the likes of Snowden. That guy used to work as a contractor for the NSA so maybe you shouldn't listen to him either. The bulk of the funding for Tor's development has come from the federal government of the United States, initially through the Office of Naval Research and DARPA.

I know virgin coins. They're just a hop away from a mined block. We should not be paying a premium for such types of coins, as all other coins should be just as equally fungible. Thus the move towards all these privacy centric initiatives. If enough people use Coin Join, everyone else benefits.

But this thread isn't about the agents..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: