Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:31:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont let them fool you. We will see a NEW BOTTOM. Maybe BTC at 3400$ again?  (Read 1307 times)
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 12:44:04 PM

I agree with ChiNgadOr and that's why I'm now a supporter of BSV.

That's why this bear market is permanent, and bitcoin will dump to the bottom of $0.85 in 2028.

This should be recorded for history, see you in 2028.

Double quoted, Lucius dude.
What a bunch of losers indeed. Undecided

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 12:55:43 PM

The hodlers cult wants to delude people. Just look at their thread, the WO thread, where their clique displays their luxuries, like cars, yatchs, hookers, expensive restaurants, etc. They want to fool uninformed people to buy bitcoin and expect those things will appear magically if they hold for some years. All lies.

The clique is made of earlier adopters, who started to invest when bitcoin was still a currency for buying Magic the Gathering cards. That is, it is a ponzi scheme, and even people who adopted it post-2013 bubble (like me) dont have all those luxuries they try to sell to people. That's one of the reasons bitcoin is going to three digits: investors dont want to put money into it after bitcoin's recent failure to shield them from a financial crisis, caused by a fake "pandemic".

I just feel sorry for the miners, developers, etc, who are really involved with several different projects, both on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and dont need to show off cars, yatchs, hookers, etc. These guys are having their work being destroyed, corroded by the inside, by bad marketeers, who happens to gamble with paper speculation, to bring bitcoin down and the entire crypto sector with it.

These marketeers appeals to the most stupid side of the human brain, the one which controls consumerist impulses, and pack it together with empty promises of "worldwide adoption", while at same time preaching "freedom" for paper speculation to quietly infiltrate and destroy it. They gamble into it, otherwise they would not defend it. To say Bakkt and other financial devices will bring some good to bitcoin is to treat bitcoin (and all the other cryptocurrencies) as simple ponzi schemes. Turns out it becomes like that, when all you have is a small clique, a very closed club, benefiting from it, at the expense of all the others, who actually believed on the potential of those projects. That's why this bear market is permanent, and bitcoin will dump to the bottom of $0.85 in 2028.

BSV supporter? wtf! no way, there is only one bitcoin, and this is BTC.. sadly the ecosystem has been corrupted as f**k.. and now only brainwashed people is left to support the expenses of the early ponzi adopters.

-----------

That's why this bear market is permanent, and bitcoin will dump to the bottom of $0.85 in 2028.

This should be recorded for history, see you in 2028.

Double quoted, Lucius dude.
What a bunch of losers indeed. Undecided

Well, I come back to you when BTC reach 1k or 2k  in the next months.. and I would be expecting your answer here.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 02:50:29 PM

Well, I come back to you when BTC reach 1k or 2k  in the next months.. and I would be expecting your answer here.

Definitely, please do.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 05:18:49 PM

forwarded from a conversation in a chat..
"About the bullshit of digital gold.. Gold is a tangible asset, it has multiple uses and it has been used to transfer asset value across borders, very similar to BTC and others. But if you buy your partner a gold ring, necklace etc I’m sure it will have a different affect to buying him/her the same value in BTC 😂
now, lets forget about the shitty manipulation (95% of supply in hands of a few), hash monopolization (7 minning groups with the almost the whole control).. BTC will eventually crash for good, it has a while to go yet. Once the STOs market develops BTC (already an outdated technology) along with most other crypto’s will be gone for good, the clock won’t start ticking until that moment anyhow. One reference that most people in this space don’t understand is burn rate and if you don’t have cash flow you have nothing. You can always do a fork though and pretend dilution doesn’t exist.
And now let's talk now about facts. Who dares to name a company on NYSE, Hang Seng, FTSE, NASDAQ, LSE or ASX that can survive for 10yrs without raising additional capital and only gets traded on perception, provides no dividends and has no potential income ?
So agree that 99% of crypto’s will be destroyed once STOs start offering dividends.
JSE, LSE, SSX (plus many more will follow) all regulated global IOSCO exchanges are listing STOs this year, this will be the demise of the junk, which is a good sign as only the best will survive.
Appart from this, BTC lacks speed, security fundamentals are flawed, transaction per sec...way too slow. BTC will continually slow by design, environmentally it’s a disaster (waste of energy) and it is most definitely not a store of value. It is no good for payment of goods nor a store of value but it’s great to trade 😂 (while you keep shorting of course if you want to make money!)
you can be tracked, i don’t care for criminals, so I don’t personally mind but there is a false perception of being hidden. but you can actually be pin pointed.
Lose your password and lose your wealth
LightningNetwork is a bandaid"
In some time, you will have a bunch of worthless nothing (=btc).. and you don't like to hear it.. but this is the sad truth.
And keep in mind I don't claim fiat is the answer.. with the 6 trillions inyected yesterday, USD is really fu**ed

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 06:09:16 PM

Tell us more about STOs. Are they useful? Can they be trusted or are they just more pump and dump schemes?
Can I buy them with bitcoin? In what exchanges? I dont want to spend fiat on any non-crypto trade, too many regulatory restrictions.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2020, 07:58:54 AM

forwarded from a conversation in a chat..
"About the bullshit of digital gold.. Gold is a tangible asset, it has multiple uses and it has been used to transfer asset value across borders, very similar to BTC and others. But if you buy your partner a gold ring, necklace etc I’m sure it will have a different affect to buying him/her the same value in BTC 😂
now, lets forget about the shitty manipulation (95% of supply in hands of a few), hash monopolization (7 minning groups with the almost the whole control).. BTC will eventually crash for good, it has a while to go yet. Once the STOs market develops BTC (already an outdated technology) along with most other crypto’s will be gone for good, the clock won’t start ticking until that moment anyhow. One reference that most people in this space don’t understand is burn rate and if you don’t have cash flow you have nothing. You can always do a fork though and pretend dilution doesn’t exist.
And now let's talk now about facts. Who dares to name a company on NYSE, Hang Seng, FTSE, NASDAQ, LSE or ASX that can survive for 10yrs without raising additional capital and only gets traded on perception, provides no dividends and has no potential income ?
So agree that 99% of crypto’s will be destroyed once STOs start offering dividends.
JSE, LSE, SSX (plus many more will follow) all regulated global IOSCO exchanges are listing STOs this year, this will be the demise of the junk, which is a good sign as only the best will survive.
Appart from this, BTC lacks speed, security fundamentals are flawed, transaction per sec...way too slow. BTC will continually slow by design, environmentally it’s a disaster (waste of energy) and it is most definitely not a store of value. It is no good for payment of goods nor a store of value but it’s great to trade 😂 (while you keep shorting of course if you want to make money!)
you can be tracked, i don’t care for criminals, so I don’t personally mind but there is a false perception of being hidden. but you can actually be pin pointed.
Lose your password and lose your wealth
LightningNetwork is a bandaid"
In some time, you will have a bunch of worthless nothing (=btc).. and you don't like to hear it.. but this is the sad truth.
And keep in mind I don't claim fiat is the answer.. with the 6 trillions inyected yesterday, USD is really fu**ed
I think that no one is building too large and very beautiful illusions regarding all cryptocurrencies, with the exception of enthusiastic enthusiasts from the cryptocurrency community.  Most investors and other cryptocurrency users believe or hope for the prospects of a particular project in the future and therefore invest their money in these projects.  But as always, the leaders are Ethereum Bitcoin, although Bitcoin is popular mainly due to its volatility.  Undoubtedly, after a certain time, most of all these projects will not withstand competition or simply cannot be in demand in the market and in society.  Based on this, most of the cryptocurrencies will cease to interest anyone, as you said.  I believe that if you ask the question who do you live in the cryptocurrency market after a while, then the answer will be the high capitalization of certain cryptocurrencies today.  In any case, fiat funds will not be monopolists in the financial currency market.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: