Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CFNP] BestChange Signature Campaign | Sr Member+  (Read 130478 times)
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 06:53:02 AM

Also, talking about error of omission; Best_Change, I was one of those who got a bonus for Week 193. Four members were ticked on the spreadsheet but mine wasn't.

Zaguru12, you took all by surprise. Welcome to the land of greenery 🤗

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zaguru12

Activity: 672
Merit: 862

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 06:55:49 AM

Short of words but will simply say thank you very much Best_Change for this rare opportunity. I am highly honored to be given a chance to promote  BestChange and also honored to be part of the Green family which is filled with prominent members who I have always held in high esteem in the forum, it is definitely a thing of pride to me.

I hope my contribution will bring more ROI to the Exchange. Hoping to staying here for a long long time

Best Regards
Zaguru12

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 07:52:06 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2023, 08:40:41 AM by LogitechMouse

The payment for week 194 was sent yesterday: https://t.me/c/1163375696/26810

The bonus went to:

• Darker45
  • lovesmayfamilis
  • Xal0lex
  • m2017
  • Adbitco

Thank you, everybody, who applied for the interest in our campaign.
It was a tough task to choose a worthy new member.
However, we would like to welcome Zaguru12 onboard our closely-knit green family  Smiley

Cheers!
Hello Good day.

Can I ask if why my name was removed in the spreadsheet? It's on Week 194, and it's the latest update. Unfortunately, my name wasn't there. Can you please clarify it for me, or did I get removed? Thanks. Smiley

@KingsDen, I guess I'll consider that as a compliment so thank you. Smiley Anyway, I agree with you that aside from the time where they removed some of their participants because it's too much for them, they hardly remove participants in the campaign unless they're the ones that will transfer.

I was just surprised since my name was already removed by the time our manager has released the updated spreadsheet (Week 194), and because of that, my previous week wasn't paid obviously. Just a bit surprised, but I just want to hear it from our manager still. Thanks for you response though. Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 08:28:36 AM
Merited by LogitechMouse (1)

Hello Good day.

Can I ask if why my name was removed in the spreadsheet? It's on Week 194, and it's the latest update. Unfortunately, my name wasn't there. Can you please clarify it for me, or did I get removed? Thanks. Smiley

Obviously, you weren't removed, as Best_Change hardly remove his participants except in rare cases of plagiarism or reputation ruin. Besides, you are a quality promoter of the green banner, you shouldn't be removed without a cogent reason. I also understand that if your name is readded in the SS with the inclusion of Zaguru12, total number of the participants will be 2 above 24. Maybe Best_Change somewhat increased slots.

Congratulations Zaguru12, it is such a pleasure to be selected among many. Keep the honour alife as you journey further in the forum.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3150

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 08:57:37 AM
Merited by Best_Change (20), LogitechMouse (2), lovesmayfamilis (1)

Hello Good day.

First removed Little Mouse, and after that LogitechMouse... It looks like a cat was editing a spreadsheet  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 10:10:59 AM

First removed Little Mouse, and after that LogitechMouse... It looks like a cat was editing a spreadsheet  Wink
Obviously, the LogitechMouse stuff should be an error. BTW, Little Mouse left on their own. However, I do get your joke. 🐈 and 🐀, not always the best of friends.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 4271

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 10:19:38 AM

Hello Good day.

This is exactly the case when there are few words, but a lot of meaning. I almost fell out of my chair. My applause. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 10:22:47 AM

I was just surprised since my name was already removed by the time our manager has released the updated spreadsheet (Week 194), and because of that, my previous week wasn't paid obviously. Just a bit surprised, but I just want to hear it from our manager still. Thanks for you response though. Smiley

Sorry for this my fellow Green brother, i have also witnessed same thing before though i didn't panic all i did was to send pm to the manager to know whether i have been removed on not, luckily he replied and said it was his bad and immediately restored me back to the sheet, so i think is a common error since you were the last on the sheet i guess. So, just send pm for correction.

Welcome onboard Zaguru12, experience the new wave in Greenhouse.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Best_Change (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 2078

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 11:58:35 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2023, 04:14:16 AM by Best_Change
Merited by LogitechMouse (2), Darker45 (1), _BlackStar (1)

Well, well, well, what do we have here.

It seems your manager made several mistakes. We would like to apologize for the confusion sincerely, and we deeply appreciate your attentiveness. The discussion impresses with its softness and tolerance.

Let me address the raised questions.

1. I corrected the link from telegram to the actual payment.
2. The bonus to _BlackStar was a mistake in the formula in the sheet. To even it out, we will deduct a $30 payment for week 195.
3. LogitechMouse, sorry for your concern. I have checked you work and the question is now with our bookkeeper.

Once again. sorry for all the confusion, and thank you for your kindness.

UPD: payment to LogitecMouse has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/6937ff674d129a2f6d6298f2161eae3fcd9b84e8887ea25f9a66b06fc8470a11

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1299

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 12:30:04 PM
Merited by Best_Change (2)

Short of words but will simply say thank you very much Best_Change for this rare opportunity. I am highly honored to be given a chance to promote  BestChange and also honored to be part of the Green family which is filled with prominent members who I have always held in high esteem in the forum, it is definitely a thing of pride to me.

I hope my contribution will bring more ROI to the Exchange. Hoping to staying here for a long long time

Best Regards
Zaguru12
I would like to hope that you will not rush back and forth from BestChange signature campaign to others and will remain in the ranks of the green team for a long time. And also that you will truly appreciate the opportunity provided and will cherish it.

So, welcome and good luck.

Hello Good day.

It’s good that we don’t have other @#####Mouse, otherwise it wouldn’t be good for him either.

Well, well, well, what do we have here.

It seems your manager made several mistakes. We would like to apologize for the confusion sincerely, and we deeply appreciate your attentiveness. The discussion impresses with its softness and tolerance.

Let me address the raised questions.

1. I corrected the link from telegram to the actual payment.
2. The bonus to _BlackStar was a mistake in the formula in the sheet. To even it out, we will deduct a $30 payment for week 195.
3. LogitecMouse, sorry for your concern. I have checked you work and the question is now with our bookkeeper.

Once again. sorry for all the confusion, and thank you for your kindness.
It seems that some people are already tired of working. Maybe go on vacation again to relax, huh? Cheesy

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 08:46:24 PM
Merited by Best_Change (4)

Best_Change - thank you. Just do it - I wouldn't mind getting a $30 cut next pay period, this is fair.

Welcome for our new members - Zaguru12.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hg_away

Activity: 111
Merit: 69

Alt of @hugeblack

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 03:52:43 PM

Congratulations, although payment is considered normal compared to other campaigns, many people tried to join the campaign, and this indicates the strength and impact of this campaign. I hope that it will continue to be the longest signature campaign in the forum, and I wish BestChange more success.

E-mail me at  hugeblack_whitelist@protonmail.com if you want to be whitelisted
Best_Change (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 08:21:19 AM
Merited by hugeblack (4), tvplus006 (1), Nrcewker (1), cryptoaddictchie (1)

The payment for week 195 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/adb5af24e75d857fe844e231015bf194193e4a590b0931930bd3bd84a0daacd4

The bonus winners are:

• tvplus006
  • cryptoaddictchie
  • Mpamaegbu
  • KingsDen
  • Nrcewker

Cheers!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 03:35:49 PM

I have received payment for this week - but I just wanted to let you all know that I have received my $30 deduction for week 195 as agreed. This is fair for me and should be for anyone - so thank you Best_Change.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Best_Change (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 06:12:59 AM
Merited by The Cryptovator (5), hugeblack (4), Godday (1), Mr.right85 (1)

Payment for week 196 was sent yesterday: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/0ab86f4ef15d7e9f2e6246dd7ca951c4927eeca7b6a6480cf4aae94aeab131bd

• adaseb
  • GeorgeJohn
  • KingsDen
  • Adbitco
  • LogitechMouse

Dear participants of the signature campaign, we understand your concerns and worries due to the newly aggravated geopolitical situation. We fully support everyone's right to express their position, especially when it personally affects you, your loved ones and your friends.

But, unfortunately, we ask you to refrain from participating in political disputes while you are part of the BestChange signature campaign. The fact is that participants in signature campaigns are quite reasonably perceived by many as part of the brand.

You may not be full-time employees of our monitor, but in the eyes of many people, you are a part of our company's success. For that, we thank you once again, but we remind you that such an association also imposes a number of restrictions on compliance with our company's policies.

The BestChange monitor is an apolitical company; we do not make political statements, do not support the principles of restricting access for certain groups of people or any other discriminatory policies. For this to remain possible, we adhere to the rule of complete non-participation in world politics.

In our values, we are similar to humanitarian companies like international mail, which operates in all countries of the world no matter what and allows everyone, without exception, to gain access to the highest human value of the 21st century - information.

We hope you will support our values and treat our request with understanding.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 06:56:31 AM

-

You are a great company. I applaud your principles and integrity regarding how to behave in the current geopolitical situation. I also appreciate those of you who want to share your company's enthusiasm and integrity with campaign participants because of course they carry your brand. Even though I am not a participant in your campaign, I really appreciate what you are doing! May your company become even more successful in the future!

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 08:54:26 AM

But, unfortunately, we ask you to refrain from participating in political disputes while you are part of the BestChange signature campaign.
Thank you, Best_Change for that reminder. This is a second time we're getting that warning. Does it mean there are members of our campaign who still indulge in that? If there are, I think it will be better to alert them on this by also sending them caution note in pm. Maybe some do it unconsciously, who knows.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mr.right85

Activity: 896
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 10:58:08 AM

In our values, we are similar to humanitarian companies like international mail, which operates in all countries of the world no matter what and allows everyone, without exception, to gain access to the highest human value of the 21st century - information.

This, this is a value that I very much appreciate as, humanity comes above all else. After all, without humans itself, of what importance are all other aspects to culture, groups and living. Non would make any sense.

I subscribe mostly to these values as, it’s not mindful of any genre but accords services, respect to all and aligns itself yo every side to the story. Humanity isn’t picky on sides nor accords a side to be of the most value or right than the other but bonds it’s all as a whole and rooted in this, your sure to do some good.

I applaud the Green family for rooting itself in these values. Nice one Best_Change.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Queentoshi

Activity: 728
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 12:00:36 PM

This, this is a value that I very much appreciate as, humanity comes above all else. After all, without humans itself, of what importance are all other aspects to culture, groups and living. Non would make any sense.
Humanity should be our first religion.

I applaud the Green family for rooting itself in these values. Nice one Best_Change.
They really deserve the applause Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Best_Change (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2023, 04:14:09 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2023, 08:09:02 AM by Best_Change
Merited by hugeblack (4)

The payment for week 197 was sent yesterday: https://www.blockchain.com/ru/explorer/transactions/btc/c034ed0616aafaaad86730169e90550fce6ec440deb3ae97552fda2d15adb804

Bonus went to:

• cryptoaddictchie
  • The Cryptovator
  • lovesmayfamilis
  • FP91G
  • GeorgeJohn

Thanks, everyone!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: