Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:10:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CFNP] BestChange Signature Campaign | Sr Member+  (Read 130476 times)
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2023, 10:28:53 PM

This is another alignment of the stars and it’s not the BestChange campaign’s fault, it’s just that the mempool is overloaded again. Will wait.
The congestion is easing off now as fees are beginning to drop. I just checked now, it's at 78 sats per byte as against 424 it rose to a few days ago. It's crazy whenever this mempool congestion happens.
I monitored it yesterday and it was just few blocks away from going through but suddenly the mempool became congested again.

The solution I'm thinking of is RBF - but I have no problem continuing to wait even if the transaction is confirmed in next week's pay period. Are there any other solutions you are thinking about right now?
This happened the other time, but I can't remember if Best_Change performed RBF or the transaction dropped on its own. Maybe, this will make a history that this week payment may drop before last week  Grin

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 01:09:18 AM
Merited by lovesmayfamilis (1)

Hello @Best_Change team, I would like to change my address from the current legacy address to a new segwit address. Back then, when we were applying, you mentioned somewhere that your wallet did not support native segwit addresses, hence that how I ended up using a legacy address. It seems to me that now your wallet for payments supports segwit as I have seen some members already using such address in this campaign lately.

I also suggest you inform other remaining members who still have legacy addresses to also switch to Segwit to help cut down on the transaction size and consequently the required transaction fees

This is my signed message from the current address

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is Bitcoin_Arena and I would like to change my Bitcoin address for receiving payments  from 1LnH6CRGtyxPKE9vd5HZfRNQSmhZ3YKjNq to bc1q4yluey6j3luc4k3c027gc9p5pq6ddvlyw96qzz on this day 13th/Nov/2023.

This message serves as proof that I still have control over the old address.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1LnH6CRGtyxPKE9vd5HZfRNQSmhZ3YKjNq
IGXXIzk5mUmyT1/O5vSzA3jUFfn2krpy0sWKMWOrXYTAWt5sXVNhYJB0/bEemG+f41kp0rAgNFmllDhCawwqwsQ=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

New Bitcoin address: bc1q4yluey6j3luc4k3c027gc9p5pq6ddvlyw96qzz

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 06:33:34 PM

Anyone know if that viabtc transaction accelerator can help? Been a few years since ive used it and usually it was almost full but if someone can keep pushing our transaction on there it might get approved next time viabtc mined a block.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Zaguru12

Activity: 672
Merit: 862

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 08:34:27 PM

Anyone know if that viabtc transaction accelerator can help? Been a few years since ive used it and usually it was almost full but if someone can keep pushing our transaction on there it might get approved next time viabtc mined a block.

Only a paid service can help because the transaction size or volume is larger than 0.5 KB which is the maximum size to use the free service. The best option is to the RBF since the transaction has it opt-in already

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Best_Change (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 2078

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 09:42:21 AM
Merited by hugeblack (4), adaseb (3), Xal0lex (2), LogitechMouse (2), sheenshane (2), The Cryptovator (2), Darker45 (1), tvplus006 (1), m2017 (1), zasad@ (1), FP91G (1), KingsDen (1), _BlackStar (1), Mr.right85 (1), Zaguru12 (1)

Hooray!

Payment for week 200 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/5d09cbe032f87be4a909d963a81857339aef2d94f9adeb0c3cef01b8cbad2952

Bonus went to:     
  • Darker45
  • Mpamaegbu
  • m2017
  • _BlackStar
  • Zaguru12

Thank you for being in our campaign and making the anniversary possible. We cherish our partnership with every one of you!
As a celebration bonus, we gifted an extra $20 to everyone who reached a weekly minimum.

On a side note, please PM all the requests to change the payout address. Unfortunately, we were not able to fulfil the requests of those who only posted in this thread. Please PM us to make sure everything is fixed from the next week forward.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 09:52:42 AM

Hooray!

Payment for week 200 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/5d09cbe032f87be4a909d963a81857339aef2d94f9adeb0c3cef01b8cbad2952

Thank you for being in our campaign and making the anniversary possible. We cherish our partnership with every one of you!
As a celebration bonus, we gifted an extra $20 to everyone who reached a weekly minimum.
On a side note, please PM all the requests to change the payout address. Unfortunately, we were not able to fulfil the requests of those who only posted in this thread. Please PM us to make sure everything is fixed from the next week forward.

Thank you for the Love I really appreciate, being among the green family and to celebrate with them is a great Joy to me and my family. However any solution to last week payment still pending till date.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Zaguru12

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 09:52:58 AM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

Congratulations to Best_Change and the entire Green Family on reaching this milestone. Not so many campaigns can boast of this accomplishment in the forum. I hope to see us celebrating another 200 more weeks here. I wish the campaign more ROI.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 09:56:47 AM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

Oh yeah! There I was thinking I got over paid. Thanks, BestChange. Felicitations to the green fam! We rock!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 10:02:56 AM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

Hooray!
Payment for week 200 has been sent:
Hurray!
Congratulations to Bestchange and I wish your company more wins and longevity.

This is a goodnews, thank you Best_Change. Who knows if this extra $20 will remain permanent. I am sure if the $20 gift doesn't affect Bestchange budget, they may decide to make it permanent which will help to augment this global inflation.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mr.right85

Activity: 896
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 10:03:40 AM

Hooray!

Congratulations to the ever phenomenal, consistent and humane rooted Best_change and the green family for your unwavering service to the forum and the cryptospace in its entire. To not fail on your promises and noting wins with celebrations.

Congrats on progress, green family.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 10:23:38 AM

Hooray!
Payment for week 200 has been sent:
Hurray!
Congratulations to Bestchange and I wish your company more wins and longevity.

This is a goodnews, thank you Best_Change. Who knows if this extra $20 will remain permanent. I am sure if the $20 gift doesn't affect Bestchange budget, they may decide to make it permanent which will help to augment this global inflation.

Like they said, is a gift for the celebration it wasn't started increment of pay rate, but however if it's their final decision to make it permanent then kudos to them.

We move!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3611

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 12:00:03 PM

Congratulations to Bestchange 200 weeks is a unique and unusual experience for promoting in this forum. I hope to see week 500 or even 1000. Having the Bestchange brand on any crypto exchange gives it value.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1299

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 02:37:01 PM
Merited by Best_Change (4), KingsDen (1)

A pleasant, generous and unexpected surprise for all participants of the BestChange signature campaign. This is why I like BestChange, its stability and constancy. Even such seemingly trivial things as celebrating another milestone in the form of the 200th payment week reveal a true attitude towards its participants.

Thank you for the gift, Best_Change and congratulations to everyone on this event.

Now I will definitely wait until the 300rd week to receive a $30 gift. Cheesy Who's with me?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 03:52:59 PM

Only a paid service can help because the transaction size or volume is larger than 0.5 KB which is the maximum size to use the free service. The best option is to the RBF since the transaction has it opt-in already

Are the paid services cheaper than paying the actual miner fee? I ask because I got a bunch of unspent inputs from the sig campaign and I didn't batch them when fees were low. Wonder what the best way to go about this would be.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Zaguru12

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 04:24:35 PM

Are the paid services cheaper than paying the actual miner fee? I ask because I got a bunch of unspent inputs from the sig campaign and I didn't batch them when fees were low. Wonder what the best way to go about this would be.

I haven’t used the paid service before but I have read about it that paid transaction accelerators are much more expensive than just paying the required transaction fee. I think you mean you have lots of UTXOs and you want to consolidate them. I would advise you wait since it is not a thing of urgency. If you’re using wallets that have coin control you can simply freeze those smaller UTXOs so that you spend from only the larger ones to reduce the transaction size then when the mempool gets less congested you can simply consolidate them. This is much easier than over paying for them now

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 09:32:15 PM

Thank you also to you and your team members who have given us their best, [campaign participant]. Although I am not a user who has been here since day one you started - but I am very happy that a new milestone has been hit. Plus - thanks for the bonus too.

Congratulations to you, team members and all green family participants.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Best_Change (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 2078

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2023, 11:52:53 AM
Merited by hugeblack (4), The Cryptovator (2)

Thank you for your kind words, and congratulations!

We move forward.

Payment for week 201 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/c67edc137083e26a5494c9380ec4e17292647573ce7a71c202200c02fe9a1fbe

Bonus went to:

• cryptoaddictchie
  • The Cryptovator
  • lovesmayfamilis
  • m2017
  • LogitechMouse

Cheers! Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 03:07:37 PM

Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=855378
Amount of merits for the last 120 days: 0 (due to long inactivity)
BTC Address: bc1q0020hnftzyv4msqddp9wsr40j0tqqdy45zv2h6

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2023, 07:12:03 PM

The manager hasn't announced an opening slot yet. Please have patience and wait until the manager opens a slot for the new participants.

If you don't know the campaign culture, then how do you expect the manager to accept you on the campaign?

For info your last post was made on August 08, 2018, 03:28:36 PM. You suddenly wakeup and applied here. Looks suspicious to me.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CryptSafe

Activity: 728
Merit: 421

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 08:33:54 PM

The manager hasn't announced an opening slot yet. Please have patience and wait until the manager opens a slot for the new participants.

If you don't know the campaign culture, then how do you expect the manager to accept you on the campaign?

For info your last post was made on August 08, 2018, 03:28:36 PM. You suddenly wakeup and applied here. Looks suspicious to me.

She has had no merit for over 120 days to qualify for a campaign, yet the rule was ignored, which makes her possibly ignored by the manager for not reading the rules before applying for the campaign.

After over four years of being inactive, the first thing she could do after waking up from sleep was to apply for a campaign. I was thinking there is a possibility of an account abnormality here.  This really looks suspicious to me as well.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: