Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:11:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CFNP] BestChange Signature Campaign | Sr Member+  (Read 130480 times)
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 12:22:59 PM

Yeah, I also buy the Idea here because this is huge fee, imagine if this fee where split among participants I Believe it would go along way as bonus or increments to our payment.
Hallelujah! Did I hear someone say Amen to that? It's not even a bad idea. It will be celebratory. Now that you've put it out, BestChange in their wisdom may want to consider that 😏

I think only 2 weeks of transaction arent confirmed yet including this recent transaction manager not 4, as Ive checked it.
Yes, it's only for two weeks; not four weeks. Except BestChange is referring to transactions that aren't related to our campaign here.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 04:59:15 PM

Yeah I noticed its a very high fee, however I think its because there are unconfirmed parents, as BestChange said there are 4 other unconfirmed transactions. I think the easiest way to deal with this would be to just make the payments monthly instead of weekly until this congestion goes away.

However not everyone would agree to this so maybe there should be a vote. If the majority agree then perhaps make it biweekly or monthly payment frequencies.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Zaguru12

Activity: 672
Merit: 862

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 10:02:32 PM

Yeah I noticed its a very high fee, however I think its because there are unconfirmed parents, as BestChange said there are 4 other unconfirmed transactions. I think the easiest way to deal with this would be to just make the payments monthly instead of weekly until this congestion goes away.

I also second the payment to be bi-weekly or monthly has you have suggested. The move to other coins as payment isn’t bad but i think it will mean best change have to go through the process of having to swap bitcoin to the other coins accepted by members and also having to get a good wallet for the storage of that coins if they don’t want to swap it every week when sending the payments.

Although for the Main time I will advise other participants still using legacy addresses to switch to the native SegWit format to at least reduce the cost of the transaction. Also Bestchange should consolidate their own inputs because the inputs are also growing which is adding to the charges. This $698 for fees is too outrageous to be continued with

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 05:12:04 AM

I also second the payment to be bi-weekly or monthly has you have suggested. The move to other coins as payment isn’t bad but i think it will mean best change have to go through the process of having to swap bitcoin to the other coins accepted by members and also having to get a good wallet for the storage of that coins if they don’t want to swap it every week when sending the payments.

Although for the Main time I will advise other participants still using legacy addresses to switch to the native SegWit format to at least reduce the cost of the transaction. Also Bestchange should consolidate their own inputs because the inputs are also growing which is adding to the charges. This $698 for fees is too outrageous to be continued with
I agree that the fees are enormous now and having to us bc1 addresses would be better to save some of the fees. It's okay for me to have longer range to save from these kinds of fees.

As for the voting, I agree with bi-weekly or monthly. It's okay for me.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 08:26:36 AM

We may switch to USDT TRC20 as an option
Great! This is the best to avoid delay in payment, maybe whomever that received usdt can easily sell to hold back BTC.
Bi-weekly or monthly payment would still results in pending payment, imagine even upon increasing gas fee of yesterday payment it still didn't confirm as quickly as possible as we may think this is to show that even though we accepted Bi-weekly or Monthly we may still have it pending for days so nothing changes as this point, the best is usdt-trc20 for everyone to receive their payment in just a minute or so, whomever that cares to hold back btc can sell off to hold btc. I think we are together Mpamaegbu..

Thank you for the choice!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 4271

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 09:19:50 AM

Maybe someone can try to contact the remaining members of our subscription company and ask them to change their Bitcoin addresses to bc1? Now there are thirteen people.
Also, if everyone’s opinion is required, then I also support the payment mode of biweekly or monthly, whichever is more convenient.
And I also agree to payment in USDT TRC20, at least temporarily.
In any case, we will make any decision since the company has proven itself to be excellent, and it is necessary to adapt to the realities that exist today.
Sincerely grateful.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 09:57:29 AM

I agree with monthly payment or USDT or LTC.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 10:55:22 AM

Everything now depends on BestChange. The ball is in their court and we wait for a consensus on payment – whether address change to SegWit, Bi-weekly/monthly payment or LTC/Tether option, I'm all embracing of whatever is finalized.

BestChange, kick the ball.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1299

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 12:07:17 PM

Maybe someone can try to contact the remaining members of our subscription company and ask them to change their Bitcoin addresses to bc1? Now there are thirteen people.
This problem can be solved easily and quickly. It is enough for the BestChange manager to make an announcement that from such a date, payments to bestchange signature campaign participants will be sent only to bc1-addresse. Those who don't provide such bc1-addresses will not receive a reward until they provide this addresses. You'll see, everyone will immediately have bc1-addresses.

Also, if everyone’s opinion is required, then I also support the payment mode of biweekly or monthly, whichever is more convenient.
+1 my vote.

And I also agree to payment in USDT TRC20, at least temporarily.
-1 my vote. But I am ready to consider alternatives to btc if bestchange has no other choice.

In any case, we will make any decision since the company has proven itself to be excellent, and it is necessary to adapt to the realities that exist today.
Sincerely grateful.
It would be good for the BestChange manager and signature campaign participants to discuss and choose a mutually acceptable solution.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 12:26:24 PM

I agree with monthly payment or USDT or LTC.
I think this decision doesn't depend on only Bestchange and her campaign participants. It will have something to do with the forum at large. Amidst the obvious mempool congestion, you will be surprised when some members will suggest that Bestchange should move her ANN thread to the altcoins section if they start paying with USDT or LTC.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 01:25:09 PM

... think the easiest way to deal with this would be to just make the payments monthly instead of weekly until this congestion goes away...

I see that everyone has already forgotten how the value of bitcoin changes in the bear market and how much its value may decrease in the event of a correction. Thus, in the case of a monthly payment, you can get the equivalent of 200-300 dollars instead of $400. Of course, the opposite may happen, and the cost of Bitcoin will become even higher, but are you ready to take the risk? Therefore, I think it would be wise to make weekly payments in stable coins. In this case, everyone will be able to make their own decision whether to buy Bitcoin for the received stablecoins or spend them on their needs.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 06:11:06 PM

I looked into this and see why it didnt fill yet even at 1000 sat/btye. The issue is there are 5 unconfirmed parents.

The total size of all 5 transactions are 22119 btyes. So if you combine all the fees in total 0.01684 BTC. It works out to 76 sats/byte.

So maybe all these will confirm on the weekend. Most likely there will be little activity during Christmas and should confirm then.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KingsDen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2023, 01:14:15 PM
Merited by lovesmayfamilis (2), Zaguru12 (1)

Hey!
Is the mempool still congested? Everyone expect your transactions to drop in 24hrs time because I am now a legendary member. I decided to drop this post here because I joined this prestigious green family as a Snr member, graduated to a Hero member and today I have attained the highest rank in bitcointalk.
Thank you Bestchange for giving me the opportunity to belong here.
Thanks to everyone who has helped me from my newbie days.
Thanks 1maiu and hugeblack who recently started pushing me again.

m2017 with a big heart. You made this happen when I least expected it. 20 merits from a non merit source is simply a show of love. I can only forget this when we all exit here, probably when theymos bans the forum.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1299

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 01:40:14 PM
Merited by KingsDen (5), lovesmayfamilis (2), Zaguru12 (1)

Hey!
Is the mempool still congested? Everyone expect your transactions to drop in 24hrs time because I am now a legendary member. I decided to drop this post here because I joined this prestigious green family as a Snr member, graduated to a Hero member and today I have attained the highest rank in bitcointalk.
Thank you Bestchange for giving me the opportunity to belong here.
Thanks to everyone who has helped me from my newbie days.
Thanks 1maiu and hugeblack who recently started pushing me again.

m2017 with a big heart. You made this happen when I least expected it. 20 merits from a non merit source is simply a show of love. I can only forget this when we all exit here, probably when theymos bans the forum.
Your rank-mempool also turned out to be overloaded and had to be speeded up a little with the help of additional commissions (not like the $700 from bestchange's last week for signature participiants), because everyone was already tired of seeing @KingsDen in the Hero member rank. Smiley

It’s not a matter of a big heart, but of poor eyesight, because one missclick and I lost the merits accumulated over the years. Damn it. Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KingsDen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2023, 01:58:30 PM

It’s not a matter of a big heart, but of poor eyesight, because one missclick and I lost the merits accumulated over the years. Damn it. Smiley
If such a mistake ever exists, it should be called a holy mistake.
This is a little correction, worry not, bull run is coming, your merit count will pump

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 4271

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2023, 03:50:53 PM
Merited by KingsDen (2), Zaguru12 (1)

It's holiday time; why regret it? You made one person happy today, which means today will not be lived in vain. I wouldn't admit that it was a mistake.
KingsDen, my sincere congratulations! I have been with you since the first days, and I want to admit that the forum needs more people like you. Celebrate your achievement; probably the universe itself, with the hands of m2017, is helping you.
Merits are, of course, important on the forum, but there is something that is much more important. Happy holidays to everyone! Cheesy

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 08:19:27 PM

I will send the manager a new payment address starting from bc1 - but the current congestion and high bitcoin transaction fees are not due to the payment address difference in my opinion. I can also accept TR20 USDT for a while as long as bitcoin transaction fees are very expensive - perhaps this will solve more problems than the worry of not getting paid on time [especially for some users].

Of course - I support whatever will be the best decision and I hope everything is fine.

Hey!
Is the mempool still congested? Everyone expect your transactions to drop in 24hrs time because I am now a legendary member.
Congratulations to you - Legendary.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KingsDen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2023, 08:24:04 PM

KingsDen, my sincere congratulations! I have been with you since the first days, and I want to admit that the forum needs more people like you. Celebrate your achievement; probably the universe itself, with the hands of m2017, is helping you.

Still fresh in my memory as if it was yesterday. It got to a point I wished and prayed you should not post on any of my threads. But you didn't leave me alone, I never knew the corrections were to reform me. I later became a reformed newbie and the rest is the story I'm telling now. Thank you so much.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3151

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2023, 01:43:31 PM
Merited by Best_Change (2)

Hey, you greenies, BestChange need a bit of advice on a decision and you can help with your opinion. Be constructive.  Wink

here:
~snip

@everyone:

We would like to make a quick poll. Dear forum users, please advise us, will the feature suggested by examplens be useful to you and help you choose exchangers?

All the feedback is appreciated!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Best_Change (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 2078

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 04:12:49 AM
Merited by adaseb (4), hugeblack (4), tvplus006 (1), m2017 (1)

Payment for week 206 was sent yesterday: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/d14f23736dd0c20c8640a3af0864ecfcbf19d63e9db5227404d86c05ac1ef0c6

The bonus went to:

• The Cryptovator
  • adaseb
  • KingsDen
  • m2017
  • LogitechMouse

Cheers, everyone! We wish you a very Happy New 2024 Year! Thank you for being with us.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: