Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:14:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin provides more long-term profits  (Read 1088 times)
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 12:04:14 PM

I agree with you on this, altcoins are more profitable than bitcoin base on the fact that bitcoin doesn't move so fast like altcoins that can turn 100% within 24hrs

The opposite of this is also true and you should also show the other side of the picture. Just like altcoins can move up more quickly than bitcoins, the altcoins can dump very fast too and they can make your portfolio even zero. Bitcoin may not give you very quick profits but it is a safe investment when compare with most of the altcoins.

Altcoins is too risky as an investment for long term, when you invest on altcoins, you should not be greedy enough to hold longer, always find the best timing when you are satisfied and sold what you have and then reinvest when the price dump or reach again its dip, that's the lesson I learn from the last bull run and after the bull run when is the long correction period.

You're spot on this issue. I and many other people were stuck in the last bull run where we bought too many altcoins at very high prices. I have no understanding if these altcoins will ever touch their all time high. Investing and trading in altcoins is very risky indeed and I prefer to hold BTC instead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 12:04:55 PM

in my opinion there are risks besides things that are beneficial.  You might see the percentage increase in altcoin is greater than bitcoin but if the position where the crypto price drops you will see the biggest percentage decrease in altcoin. Considerations before choosing and using crypto.
Consideration and plan are necessary for investing small or large to reduce the risk of loss. So should be considered to look for a good altcoin and altcoin suitable for the short term, for the long term it is better to take BTC because it is safer than excessive risk even though the BTC market is still very bad. But most importantly do not make altcoins for the long haul if the project is not really good.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 02:36:34 PM

As you said Altcoins give more profit but I will add that altcoins also give you more loss than bitcoin if the coin you hold go scam or die for a long time.

ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 02:41:45 PM

It is not possible to invest in any Altar coins long time. I myself could not profit by investing long time in any Altar coins. Alter coins are always good to invest for a short time. If anything, it is possible to profit.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 09:38:44 AM

Right. indeed investing in the short and long term in altcoin is more profitable. moreover, investing in altcoin does not require a large capital. and indeed until now I also find it difficult to understand that the influence of bitcoin is too big on altcoin until now. I think this needs a deeper study of the influence of Bitcoin on Altcoin.
capital problems depend on ability. to trade altcoin I think it also requires sufficient capital to get daily profits. although the value of altcoin is cheaper than bitcoin it does not provide a guarantee for us to be able to trade or invest altcoin easily in markets like now. try to do a good market analysis, because that will be very important.

Regarding collateral, I think all those who invest either in bitcoin or altcoin are not all guaranteed to trade easily. but my intention is to give an idea if trading on altcoin is more profitable in the short term. indeed if you see the current market conditions are less favorable. but don't look only now but the analysis in the long run, not the short term.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 12:21:57 PM

I still believe Altcoin can provide benefits for the long term. But this does not apply to all altcoins that exist, only a few altcoins that can still be used for long-term investment. But my advice, it's better to invest in altcoin and bitcoin simultaneously.

Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 12:58:08 PM

No problem. If you invest in the right altcoin, even if the price goes down because the bitcoin effect goes down, surely the altcoin price will go up because the bitcoin effect goes up. Especially now is the right moment to buy altcoin. Because the price of bitcoin will rise after halving, of course, the price of altcoin will also go up.
Latines

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 01:05:38 PM

Most importantly, you need to think what you are buying. Not every altcoin can give you the desired growth. Not every altcoin will survive unless it has a strong team and a solution to an important problem. So choose what to invest in. You should not do this just because everyone invests in altcoins.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 01:20:51 PM

Most importantly, you need to think what you are buying. Not every altcoin can give you the desired growth. Not every altcoin will survive unless it has a strong team and a solution to an important problem. So choose what to invest in. You should not do this just because everyone invests in altcoins.
Precisely, the future of our investments will always rely upon what coin we are buying. And this is a common mistake for some traders and investors. Because it is most likely they are just focusing on the price but not on its market volume which measures the future of a certain coin. If we are good into this thing, we can see a better future of our investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 01:33:19 PM

many choices, the price is relatively cheaper than bitcoin and the opportunity to make more profit. Maybe there are some benefits if I spend more of my money investing in altcoin and holding it for the long term. But the negative value that I found is that the influence of bitcoin is too big on altcoin until now.

the influence of bitcoin is too big on altcoin make altcoins can not increase price if bitcoin not rise price. altcoin really has potential for future, but not all altcoins you must to be choice the good altcoins such top level on coinmarketcaps. like you said that altcoins still cheap price to have than bitcoin, but i feel saving altcoins higher risk than saving bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 01:53:06 PM

In my experience Altcoins can be great choice when it is the matter of short term profits. For long term profits I think BTC is the right choice.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 02:08:06 PM

Do you ever consider the rate at which many altcoins are being dumped can literarily make you lose your money with a short period? Another important thing is the exchange platform you are using and the type of trading functions they have implemented. Many of the exchange platforms that lists a lot of altcoins are becoming a dumping ground and they are witnessing low trading volume and this is the reason why sometimes it is very risky to invest on the altcoin on those platform except they are top altcoins that are also available on other exchange platforms. I was ones a victim of investing for long term profit on the Dobi exchange platform where I was trading an altcoin with ticker BNOW. Initially, everything was going on smoothly and there was always a guarantee of making a 50% profit every week. This continues for almost a month until the token suddenly witnessed a massive dump probably by the dev team that later turn out to be a scam project and that was the end of my money Angry
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 02:21:38 PM

In my experience Altcoins can be great choice when it is the matter of short term profits. For long term profits I think BTC is the right choice.
That is true, but some new platforms with their new coins on the market certainly need time to develop and can be accepted in the market. at least the first year of platform development will enable us to calculate whether they are feasible in the long run or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: