Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:23:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust System Abuse By Nullius  (Read 5521 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2020, 04:27:01 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2020, 09:09:27 AM by TECSHARE

if anything i'm trying to rile myself up into leaving counter feedback, since i know it will lead to more unfounded accusations against me. i'm already called a "trust abuser" / "scam defender" / "malicious distractor" because i asked for actual real proof or consistency in DT feedback a couple times. Smiley
I exactly know what you are talking about! I have also asked for proofs dozen times already for various things, but seems I am still trust abuser and mob! No proofs ever came! And seems some accounts have been excluded from someone's trust network because of the same thing! Crazy!  Smiley

Anyway, regarding feedbacks on account TECSHARE

1) I countered Vod's feedback long time ago

2) I placed feedback "troll" because after closer look I figured out that user is trolling (I previously removed counter)

3) Someone told me why I shouldn't leave feedback if someone is troll so I removed -ve

4) Actually, this was second "trolling" feedback I had to remove, so no -ve for trolling, I get it!

5) What he does is speaking one thing and doing another (it is documented, if someone wants to pretend they don't see it, well, it is not my fucking problem)

6) It is obvious what TECSHARE did here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182990.msg52406348#msg52406348, well, we can discuss whether this is true or not, we can also all drop to room temperature IQ and talk whether lemon is yellow or red, or is fake coin scam or not, it is also not my problem)

7) His most claims are not backed up with any proof, like his claim in this topic for example (I AM STILL WAITING FOR PROOF OF CONNECTION - someone also expressed strong opinion against this in that other thread, nothing about this in this thread, nothing about that in that other thread - DOUBLE STANDARDS!)

Cool theymos should fix 8

9) T reminds me of politicians a lot, that is not good, for a trusted person, I can't trust users who he has on his trust list, no one should, that is really bad actually. Not to mention some inclusions he doesn't want to remove.

10) Finally, I was thinking a lot lately, TECSHARE is trusted trader but that doesn't mean he is not a big troll, still, I can trust him with trades as he has very long trading history, but some of his "actions"...uh uh uh...still, as I said, he IS trusted trader, should not be tagged <-- which is worth for this discussion.

11) And no, I won't stop pointing his nonsense and some weird theories which he has formed in his mind:
Not really, it is just a low cost strategy to give the image of impartiality where none exists so they can abuse it later when it serves them. Marlboroza does the same thing.

-----------------------------------------------------

This post is not open for discussion!

TMAN is more drunk.. TS is still a cunt,. Any more updates?
Don't drive.

1) and shortly after removed the very next instance your jimmies were ruffled.

2) Consensus is this is not a valid use of the trust system, but spam away.

3) That was the right move.

4) This is starting to drift way off topic... shocking.

5) More flailing desperately to justify your overreach.

6) What "I did there"? That link is an accusation against me, based on nothing more than the delusions and fairy tales of Nutilduhhhh, I didn't do anything.

I won't go so far as to say this makes him a "scammer," but its pretty dishonest behavior. Its obvious what TS has been doing over the past few months, and its evidenced best by him adding 6 Turkish local board DT1s to his trust list weeks or days after they were added to DT1.

As you can see, Matthias9515 was the only member to trust TECSHARE first, and TS didn't get a reciprocal trust from by rallier or PHI1618. He also added Vispilio to his list, who recently fell off DT1 for not having the minimum requirements. He also did the same thing with WhiteManWhite:...

Would you trust somebody who goes around adding new DT1s to his trust list despite having no previous interaction with them whatsoever, and who doesn't speak their native tongue? I wouldn't.

Is it obvious? That is a phrase people like to use when they don't have evidence of something and they want to convince you of it. So far I see an accusation of adding 6 Turkish users to my trust list, and claims that this is some how "dishonest". I get to use my vote like everyone else? THAT'S DISHONEST, ITS OBVIOUS! What this boils down to is the usual guilt via association mentality that is so popular around this forum combined with some spurious correlation.

As we can see here, obviously Nicolas Cage movies cause swimming pool drownings. They both correlate right? Everyone knows things that correlate are causally related right? It is not like there are literally thousands of other reasons why those things might happen, Private Dick Nutilduhhh is on the case to tell you how it is! This is all just a result of butthurt that couldn't be soothed with mere words, so they feel the need to attack my reputation in a lame attempt to harm my ability to trade and use the forum like everyone else.

7) No one cares/OT

Cool

9) Well gee, good of you to impose your fantasies on me because imagination. More of the usual guilt via association and demands that you get to dictate inclusions to my trust list for some reason "or else". In this case "or else" comes in the form of negative trust ratings over various amorphous, arbitrary, and totally undocumented accusations against me.

10) Actions? What actions? You mean accusations, spurious correlations, and guilt via association? That thread is evidence of nothing but Nutilduhh's obsessive need to abuse the trust system as a tool to fight their own  personal petty grievances. The rest of you are just using it to build your mountain of bullshit upon to try to establish a narrative here.

11) Like I did, the very first moment you got your jimmies russled, you removed that counter rating. You just thought it was a carrot you could use to train me. I am not interested in your moldy carrot.

12) Jesus Christ is it over already?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xolxol

Activity: 241
Merit: 97

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 06:48:15 PM

The OLD nullius wont care about these people,something is fishy he might not be the same person this new personality is like a cunt protecting Lauda ang friends.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 07:16:19 PM

The OLD nullius wont care about these people,something is fishy he might not be the same person this new personality is like a cunt protecting Lauda ang friends.

PGP do you even know what that is you stupid little shitnugget

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 11:45:06 PM
Merited by TMAN (5)

LOL, LOL, xolxol

Although I do intend to respond to a few issues raised on this thread since my last post here, I have been meanwhile ignoring the topic (and mostly ignoring Reputation) due to ENOTIME for nonsense.

This, however, is too funny for me to miss the moment:

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5221450.msg53759995#msg53759995

Quote from: TMAN on Today at 07:16:19 PM
>
>Quote from: xolxol on Today at 06:48:15 PM
>
>>The OLD nullius wont care about these people,something is fishy he might
>>not be the same person this new personality is like a cunt protecting
>>Lauda ang friends.
>
>PGP do you even know what that is you stupid little shitnugget

I agree that xolxol is a stupid little shitnugget, and doubly forking
stupid for somehow having missed in my history the numerous posts that
I made defending Lauda from twisted, illogical attacks in early 2018.
(Including attacks that have been retracted, with courteous apologies
that Lauda graciously accepted.)

SIGNED,

nullius
2020-02-02

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iHUEARYKAB0WIQSNOMR84IlYpr/EF5vEJ5MVn575SQUCXjcrJwAKCRDEJ5MVn575
SeEpAQCpu8hU0PM/68YJWEuoNIW2STYysMQVOTyqSkv21MhgPwEArcy/slvJokFn
7n6Cj8AtiieGblRbVlSx8O7SdBMr3wc=
=LxyV
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Protip:  I included the quotation of today’s messages in my signed statement, for reasons similar to why Satoshi embedded a current news headline in the Genesis Block.  Plus, lulz.

Now, with my thus having easily passed the threshold with my widely-known PGP identity key...

[N.b., it took me awhile to gather all the below quotes.  Check the PGP signature timestamp on the above message to see when I started searching for all those classic Nullian posts which I remembered.]

I have also noticed significant discrepancies in speech patterns. Some of the original mannerisms (particularly in terms of text formatting) have been duplicated (or more accurately, exaggerated) but upon deeper inspection, discrepancies begin to emerge.

Vague FUD.  Setting aside “text formatting”, find me even one person on this forum who could duplicate my prose style, and you may have an argument.  Find me one person in the world who could consistently mimic my ideas on a conceptual level, and you may have a case.

I am the same Nietzsche-quoting, Bitcoin-worshipping, Lauda-loving, spam-hating, Cloudflare-distrusting curmudgeon always I was—with the same inimitable style, a personal characteristic which, by the way, I could not just switch off if I were to want a sock account like you’re using.

(N.b., none of the posts that I just linked were in Dev & Tech.)

And I repeat:  If my linguistic form would be difficult to simulate, could it be but impossible to fake my conceptual substance?

What’s left is to secure yourself, take care of your own, live by honour alone whereas law is meaningless, keep busy with something productive, and try to have some fun.

Mine is... the anarchy of those who love order, and impose order first on themselves:  They who live by honour and not law.  They must become laws unto themselves.  [...]  For those whose honour is pride and whose pride is self-honour, law is at best superfluous; and the law of the mob must be explicitly rejected.

My wording was correct because I was making a prediction.  I believe nullius has a more optimistic view of the future than I do.  Smiley

To the contrary!  You have it backwards.  I wish I had just pushed through the post which comprises the first part above.  I kept having to pause and go add replies to additional posts.  This happens to me all too often.

“Optimism is cowardice.” — Spengler (writing most of a hundred years ago)

To rule out the possibility of compromised or relinquished keys, I'm waiting to see how nullius performs in technical discussions. [...] Instead he is injecting himself into all manner of petty reputation disputes, which seems sort of beneath him.

Did you fail also fail to notice my significant Meta/Reputation involvement in early 2018?

Even before that, here are some excerpts from the first thread in which I sort of, almost, approximately crossed paths with Lauda in public.  The thread was in Meta; and my anti-Btrash posts quoted below were my fourth and fifth posts, respectively (not counting an anti-Google CAPTCHA Meta post that mods apparently deleted as duplicative).

From lurking, I already knew who Lauda was; but I doubt that she noticed me.  At that point, as a Newbie who had been actively posting for less than 48 hours, I was just happy to incinerate the left-over pieces after the cat had gotten bored with tearing up Btashers.

Anyone who intentionally tries to deceive newbies that an altcoin is Bitcoin just because it stole the "Bitcoin" name, is an untrustworthy and malicious entity that can't be trusted.

Boldface mine:
I would consider it if it became a widespread, spammy problem, but I don't think that many people are confusing Bitcoin with Bcash on this forum. If someone is fraudulently passing off Bcash as Bitcoin, the most appropriate response is probably to give that person negative trust.

I consider the name "Bitcoin Cash" to be deceptive, but that's on the people behind it: I don't consider it deceptive/fraudulent for people to merely refer to that cryptocurrency as Bitcoin Cash.

If someone is fraudulently passing off Bcash as Bitcoin, the most appropriate response is probably to give that person negative trust.
I fully agree.

So Bitcoin Cash is not alt coin.
It is a scam altcoin.

So-called “Bitcoin Cash” is neither Bitcoin, nor cash, in the sense that it has neither the unlinkability nor the fungibility of cash.  It and its ilk are also generically different from honest altcoins, which at least have the decency to make their own names.  I don’t even know what to properly call it—other than a scam, of course; and anybody who does not realize it’s a scam must be one or more of ill-informed, malicious, or incurably stupid.

[...]

I hope that helps.  As for myself, I am still having trouble deciding what I should call Roger Ver’s little abortion.  Perhaps ASICBOOSTCOIN.  Any better ideas?  “We’re-not-engineers-don’t-know-much-about-scaling-and-don’t-care-Coin” is too long.

I wouldn’t trust Roger Ver to distribute car wash tokens;

Forking hell, I just realized that I somehow never yet red-tagged MemoryDealers!  /* XXX TODO */  This is a special case:  It will require a considerable effort to squeeze my judgment of Roger Ver into the new, absurdly low feedback length limits.

He seemed quite at home in Development & Technical Discussion originally, yet he has not made a single post there since returning to the forum a month ago.

I do intend to return to Development & Technology, my first forum love (n.b. that that was my ninth post on the forum, defending Segwit in D&T after the above-quoted Meta posts against Btrashers); but my plans, desires, choices, and the reasons therefor are really none of your business, just as long as my PGP key is the only one paying for my signature.

Exhibits

Lest there be any doubt:  Because my identity has been called into question on the basis of alleged discrepancies between my past and present posts, I will take the liberty of an extended review with quotes at length from just a few of past and present posts involving me and/or Lauda, which discuss unpopular ideas outside the technical forum.  It is evidence against the accusation that I am not me—not that I particularly mind this walk down memory lane. ;-)

Merited by Lauda (10)
You need to read a lot of Nietzsche's writing[1] to understand why he thought the way that he did.

[...]

[1] It is also on my TODO list.

It’s good to see that some people still believe in reading books, rather than simply Googling for unfamiliar words:

Let's fuck some weird Neitzschie foolishness in there as well, so that the easily-intimidated will back off in the face of your overpowering intellectualism.
[...]
and if you need any more pseudo-philosophical theories to throw around (with associated almost-german words), here's a link: https://www.pinterest.ie/fiveatheart59/philosophical-bullshit/ Have fun!

I myself have not yet made it through all of his sixteen books.  That takes awhile, together with comprehending the nineteenth-century social-historical context against which e.g. he prefaced The Will to Power, “What I am now going to relate is the history of the next two centuries.  I shall describe what will happen, what must necessarily happen: the triumph of nihilism.”

Also apropos hereof, with boldface supplied:

Quote from: Friedrich Nietzsche, “Twilight of the Idols”
I reduce a principle to a formula.  Every naturalism in morality—that is, every healthy morality—is dominated by an instinct of life, some commandment of life is fulfilled by a determinate canon of “shalt” and “shalt not”; some inhibition and hostile element on the path of life is thus removed.  Anti-natural morality—that is, almost every morality which has so far been taught, revered, and preached—turns, conversely, against the instincts of life: it is condemnation of these instincts, now secret, now outspoken and impudent.  When it says, “God looks at the heart,” it says No to both the lowest and the highest desires of life, and posits God as the enemy of life.  The saint in whom God delights is the ideal eunuch.  Life has come to an end where the “kingdom of God” begins.

The thread diverged to the point where it could be split into a Politics and Society thread though.

I intended to do exactly that, yesterday, with my reply to johhnyUA.  The greatest substance thereof was written immediately; but I decided to gather some supporting pictures, so as to aid comprehension by those who don’t read.  Will do, and link from here.

P.S.—

Quote from: Friedrich Nietzsche, “The Will to Power”
If nature have no pity on the degenerate, it is not therefore immoral: the growth of physiological and moral evils in the human race, is rather the result of morbid and unnatural morality.  The sensitiveness of the majority of men is both morbid and unnatural.  Why is it that mankind is corrupt in a moral and physiological respect?  The body degenerates if one organ is unsound.  The right of altruism cannot be traced to physiology, neither can the right to help and to the equality of fate: these are all premiums for degenerates and failures.  There can be no solidarity in a society containing unfruitful, unproductive, and destructive members, who, by the bye, are bound to have offspring even more degenerate than they are themselves.

Edit, P.P.S.—I missed this on an initial skim over foolishness:

I guess this is what happens when Randian and Rothbardian ideas are overwhelmingly pushed as dogma without discourse.

I was waiting for some thoughtless nitwit to accuse me of following the pseudointellectual pretender known as “Ayn Rand”.  No, I do not.  I pass that judgment after having read all of her published works, and then regretting the waste of my time.

I’ve never read Rothbard.  Thus, I can’t very well be advocating for his ideas, much less pushing them as “dogma”.

Once upon a time, I seduced a beauteous lady of arts and letters with a running erotic joke about commas, interspersed with intercourse on Byron.  Thence ensued a story more appropriate for /r/GirlsGoneBitcoin than here, wherein she confirmed my reputation as “mad, bad, and dangerous to know”.  Thus, I do understand why you’re jealous of my way with words; you should be.

Discourse, you fucking cretin, DISCOURSE.

Do you seriously think that response had anything useful in it? A little "intercourse" (DISCOURSE YOU PRICK) about your own stats?

I enjoy being hypercorrected by pretentious morons who neither grasp (not-so-)subtle double entendre, nor even know the definitions of basic English words:

Quote from: Dictionary.com Unabridged
intercourse

noun

1. dealings or communication between individuals, groups, countries, etc.

2. interchange of thoughts, feelings, etc.

3. sexual relations or a sexual coupling, especially coitus.

(Aside:  The sense of sexual coupling is actually a euphemism; the denotations of “dealings, communication; interchange of thoughts” are original.  Source:  My own knowledge of etymology.  Go get your own education, you degenerate anti-intellectual.)

(with associated almost-german words)

Actually, it is German.  Per the mighty Duden:

Quote from: Der Duden
Skla­ven­mo­ral, die

Wortart: Substantiv, feminin
Gebrauch: Philosophie

[...]

Herkunft
nach dem deutschen Philosophen F. Nietzsche (1844–1900)

Let's fuck some weird Neitzschie foolishness in there as well, so that the easily-intimidated will back off in the face of your overpowering intellectualism.

The correct spelling is “Nietzsche”.  And what did I say about the vulgarity meter?  It shows that I hit where it hurts:  Directly upon your own sense of jealous inferiority.  The Sklavenmoral does suit you, after all.  No wonder you are such a zealot for empathy.  You need it, and also its incestuous twin:  Pity.

[...]

The foregoing is merely the application of a principle which grade-α philologist Nietzsche had laid when he wooed Truth’s virgin sister, Wisdom, in his previous book, Also sprach Zarathustra:

Quote from: Nietzsche
Muthig, unbekümmert, spöttisch, gewaltthätig — so will uns die Weisheit: sie ist ein Weib und liebt immer nur einen Kriegsmann.

[‘Courageous, unconcerned, scornful, coercive—so wisdom wisheth us; she is a woman, and ever loveth only a warrior.’]

Athena Pallas: Virgin goddess of War and Wisdom
Nietzsche:  She and her sister Truth have rejected the advances of the philosophers philosophasters.

Photo: Jürgen Howaldt

The great truths of this world are oft concealed in the twisting of language.  A warrior-philologist is armed with the sword to slice through this Gordian knot; and in the famous Beyond Good and Evil aphorism that later gave the starting point for his Zur Genealogie der Moral, Nietzsche discovered two separate moral dichotomies:

• The dichotomy between “good” and “bad” (“gut” and “schlecht”) in the sense of “noble” versus “despicable”; this, he termed the Master-Morality (Herren-Moral), which he exemplified in the self-glorifying pride of ancient aristocrats:  “...it is a fundamental belief of all aristocrats that the common people are untruthful.  ‘We truthful ones’ [‘Wir Wahrhaftigen’] the nobility in ancient Greece called themselves.”  I observe that whereas the Homeric heroes may merrily invade Troy, seize its treasures and women, and burn it to the ground, they would never scam you.  Scamming would be despicable, schlecht, bad.  (Cf. Zur Genealogie der Moral, pp. 21–22.)
  • The dichotomy between “good” and “evil” (“gut” and “böse”) in the sense of “sympathetic” versus “dangerous”, which he termed the Slave-Morality (Sklaven-Moral).  It is the morality of resentment by persons of inferior quality, by which they demand that those stronger than themselves must abandon their strength for humility.  In Bitcoin Forum terms, it is the morality of those who demand empathy for “please Sir give merits or my whole family will starve to death” types—or those who are so enraged about being denied “lucrative bounties” that they develop paranoid ideations about a “DT Chipmixer mafia”.

He further observes that “good” in the Master-Morality is “evil” in the Slave-Morality, and “good” in the Slave-Morality is “bad” in the Master-Morality (e.g., liberals and Christians).  In my own words, the former is a morality of pride, and the latter is a morality of utility:  A morality of ability serving needs, thus that “the meek shall inherit the earth”.

Empathy is a weakness. All it does is cloud your judgement, thus severely impacting your ability to think rationally.

I'm actually hating that this thread is still going. But that's my issue. I've quoted a post by a person I don't like much. This isn't secret.

Shame on you for cherry-picking a quote, and leveraging that to take a holier-than-thou attitude toward someone who has freely given extraordinary amounts of time to helping newbies, squashing predatory scammers, and fighting spam.  I don’t wonder why your reply picked on that, instead of this:

...I won't forget that he took on his own time to help with empathy someone he didn't know.
I have helped thousands of users here over the years, and felt no empathy towards any case. You do not need empathy to help someone. You were saying?

I am also unsurprised that you argued with one line out of a discussion, whilst conveniently avoiding all I said in my own far more detailed substantive response.

Disgusting attitude.

Yours is.  Moreover, the whole notion of “empathy” is disgusting.  It is nothing more than an emotional blank cheque demanded by the weak and incompetent on those who are not so.  It is the distilled essence of the Sklavenmoral.  But as all such things, it is a poison which acts only against those who choose to drink it.  Repudiate the concept, and it is as powerless as its preachers.

A Note on Lauda

Reflecting on the foregoing quoted posts, I must remark that Lauda is one of the most sincerely caring people whom I have ever had the privilege of knowing.  But from what I have seen, she reserves that caring for those whom she judges to be good and do good, to the exclusion of those whom she judges to be bad and do bad.  Thus, doing bad things and then self-righteously whining about “empathy” will indeed get short shrift from her.  Amidst the resultant shrieks, few care to notice the exquisite devotion with which she expends boundless energy doing thankless chores for causes she deems noble, and for people she deems good.

If more people had such wise judgment, the world would be a better place.

I have helped thousands of users here over the years, and felt no empathy towards any case. You do not need empathy to help someone. You were saying?

I attest that she has helped me—gratuitously so, with zero expectation of any reward or even thanks.  Whereas if she were to insult me with “empathy” (i.e., pity), I would tag her bleeding red!

Original Nullian Thinking

Could anyone else have written this exactly as I did?

Am I mistaken?  Look around you!  Look with open eyes, an iron heart, and a freethinking mind which ruthlessly questions all unexamined premises it has been told are categorically unquestionable.

[...]

Sheep can no more be taught to think than dogs can be taught to sing opera.

[...]

Wherefore “anarchy” as to the masses and their so-called “governments”, which are in truth no more than the largest, most well-armed organized criminal gangs.  Don’t reject authority:  Be your own authority.

My 1000th post.

Quotable.  Original.  Nullian.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2020, 12:05:59 AM

• Reasonable (articulable) suspicion:  You have a suspicion which can be clearly explained in reasonable terms.  More than a mere hunch; much more than a guess.  But still no more than a suspicion.
  • Probable cause:  On the face of things (at first sight, “prima facie”), the accused probably did it.
  • Preponderance of the evidence:  Evidence of guilt outweighs evidence of innocence.  Implemented via those balance scales you see carved into statues of blindfolded ladies.  Note:  This requires reasonable thoroughness in loading both sides of the scale, not just stuffing one side and jumping to a conclusion.
  • Clear and convincing evidence:  Evidence of guilt is strong.  Evidence of innocence is weak or nonexistent.
  • Moral certainty, beyond a reasonable doubt:  The only way he didn’t do it is if space aliens did it instead.

What would you say is the standard of evidence in this case? Kind of seems like it would barely qualify for the first one...

Except in this case you have a bunch of people throwing accusations into a hat and taping them together as if they make each other valid like some kind of accusatory Voltron that has more powers when they combine. None of these accusations meet the minimum standard of evidence and they are all referencing back to each other, none of them referencing anything documented or observable that is evidence of anything objectionable whatsoever. Frankly in spite of my low expectations for people in general, I am amazed how many here think this has any substance to it whatsoever when it is literally nothing more than an accusation. All from people with long publicly documented histories of antipathy toward me of course...
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 11:24:45 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2020, 04:41:39 AM by nullius

These two are having fun trying to reinforce each other's accusations without actually substantiating anything.

Who, me and Vod?  What, you think we’re just buddies scratching each others’ backs?

For the record, I have exchanged with Vod exactly one private communication between 2018 and the present:  A terse PM that I sent notifying him of this thread, with my apology for my message being about this.  (It felt rude and excessively self-centred, because I had not sent him a hello since I returned from my long absence.)  My communications (or lack thereof) with Vod are none of anybody’s business; but I think I should anyway mention that, for reasons that will presently become clear.

Unlike suchmoon, I did not subsequently attempt lobbying him.  If Vod has stood by his tag, it must only be because, well, it’s his tag, and he made it for reasons that he deemed sound in the first instance.

I supported, and continue to support his tag, because I believe it is correct:  TECSHARE abuses the trust system.  And my respect for Vod is only increased by the fact that he has stood by his own tag, when he could have easily thrown me under the bus to appease suchmoon.  In terms that seem embarrassingly old-fashioned nowadays, he has principles!  And if he refuses to delete a tag to avoid personal inconvenience, that indicates on the flipside that he does not issue tags for personal convenience, either:  Regardless of whether or not one agrees with his standards, he applies his own standards impartially.

Whereas my treatment of this thread changed in the moment that I realized, I am not the one on trial here.

suchmoon has repeatedly evaded the unavoidable syllogism:  If ~nullius, then ~Vod; if not ~Vod, then not ~nullius.

Suddenly searching post hoc for other nullian tags she disagrees with shows that suchmoon started with her conclusion, ~nullius, and then worked backwards to find some means to rationalize it without opposing Vod.  It also shows how petty she is.

Dragging Lauda through the mud on this thread was irrelevant—actually, off-topic.  suchmoon has been ~Lauda for a long time.  ~nullius ~Lauda would at least be consistent—something that I could agree to disagree about, as long as it’s ~nullius ~Lauda ~Vod.  No?  Then leave Lauda out of it, just continue excluding her for whatever reasons or unreasons you had before, and exclude neither me nor Vod.  Any discussion of Lauda’s tag thus is off-topic on this thread, as a moot point that need not be reached beyond the iron logic of the “if ~nullius, then ~Vod; if not ~Vod, then not ~nullius” syllogism.

I focus on suchmoon, because in substantial essence, this is suchmoon’s thread against me straight from post #2.  TECSHARE’s OP is meaningless junk laced with baseless claims that I am “an alt of one of the usual members”—just another mundane daily whine from some idiot, not worth my attention.  I would have ignored TECSHARE, whom I regard as a troll.  I would have ignored anybody who usually supports TECSHARE.  I could not ignore suchmoon.

But suchmoon is not alone in hypocrisy here:  After so many pages of mostly nonsense, I must now also remark on how TECSHARE demonstrates his own hypocrisy by cheering as a big, bad DT1 plays favourites whilst beating up on the little guy.  Ain’t that nice for you, TECSHARE?  This is what you always claim occurs, even when it doesn’t!  Now, it is actually occurring—and you think it’s just fine.  Why don’t you ask suchmoon to stop playing favourites, and treat the “little guy” the same way she treats the awesome 5-digit uid forum legend who founded BPIP?

Actually I do like your true colors. A lot. I prefer honesty whether it's intentional or not.

Well, about that...

[Edit—correction:  The following quoted post by DireWolfM14 was not directed at me.  I misinterpreted it due to some unfortunate coincidences in the context.]
http://loyce.club/archive/posts/5374/53741462.html
(Immediately bookmarked by me in anticipation that it may disappear, as it did.)
Hey cryptocunt, you try two hardy notttalky the inglich good.

...also, back atcha:  I am passing judgment on you on this thread, suchmoon.  Not vice versa.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 12:58:32 PM

"suchmoon": 13 times

I'm happy that you found a good outlet for your issues. Every minute spent attacking me leaves you less time to post frivolous red trust so probably a net benefit for the forum.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 01:47:54 PM

These two are having fun trying to reinforce each other's accusations without actually substantiating anything.

Who, me and Vod?  What, you think we’re just buddies scratching each others’ backs?

For the record, I have exchanged with Vod exactly one private communication between 2018 and the present:  A terse PM that I sent notifying him of this thread, with my apology for my message being about this.  (It felt rude and excessively self-centred, because I had not sent him a hello since I returned from my long absence.)  My communications (or lack thereof) with Vod are none of anybody’s business; but I think I should anyway mention that, for reasons that will presently become clear.

Unlike suchmoon, I did not subsequently attempt lobbying him.  If Vod has stood by his tag, it must only be because, well, it’s his tag, and he made it for reasons that he deemed sound in the first instance.

I supported, and continue to support his tag, because I believe it is correct:  TECSHARE abuses the trust system.  And my respect for Vod is only increased by the fact that he has stood by his own tag, when he could have easily thrown me under the bus to appease suchmoon.  In terms that seem embarrassingly old-fashioned nowadays, he has principles!  And if he refuses to delete a tag to avoid personal inconvenience, that indicates on the flipside that he does not issue tags for personal convenience, either:  Regardless of whether or not one agrees with his standards, he applies his own standards impartially.

Whereas my treatment of this thread changed in the moment that I realized, I am not the one on trial here.

suchmoon has repeatedly evaded the unavoidable syllogism:  If ~nullius, then ~Vod; if not ~Vod, then not ~nullius.

Suddenly searching post hoc for other nullian tags she disagrees with shows that suchmoon started with her conclusion, ~nullius, and then worked backwards to find some means to rationalize it without opposing Vod.  It also shows how petty she is.

Dragging Lauda through the mud on this thread was irrelevant—actually, off-topic.  suchmoon has been ~Lauda for a long time.  ~nullius ~Lauda would at least be consistent—something that I could agree to disagree about, as long as it’s ~nullius ~Lauda ~Vod.  No?  Then leave Lauda out of it, just continue excluding her for whatever reasons or unreasons you had before, and exclude neither me nor Vod.  Any discussion of Lauda’s tag thus is off-topic on this thread, as a moot point that need not be reached beyond the iron logic of the “if ~nullius, then ~Vod; if not ~Vod, then not ~nullius” syllogism.

I focus on suchmoon, because in substantial essence, this is suchmoon’s thread against me straight from post #2.  TECSHARE’s OP is meaningless junk laced with baseless claims that I am “an alt of one of the usual members”—just another mundane daily whine from some idiot, not worth my attention.  I would have ignored TECSHARE, whom I regard as a troll.  I would have ignored anybody who usually supports TECSHARE.  I could not ignore suchmoon.

But suchmoon is not alone in hypocrisy here:  After so many pages of mostly nonsense, I must now also remark on how TECSHARE demonstrates his own hypocrisy by cheering as a big, bad DT1 plays favourites whilst beating up on the little guy.  Ain’t that nice for you, TECSHARE?  This is what you always claim occurs, even when it doesn’t!  Now, it is actually occurring—and you think it’s just fine.  Why don’t you ask suchmoon to stop playing favourites, and treat the “little guy” the same way she treats the awesome 5-digit uid forum legend who founded BPIP?

Actually I do like your true colors. A lot. I prefer honesty whether it's intentional or not.

Well, about that...

http://loyce.club/archive/posts/5374/53741462.html
(Immediately bookmarked by me in anticipation that it may disappear, as it did.)

...also, back atcha:  I am passing judgment on you on this thread, suchmoon.  Not vice versa.

That's great. You are both very assured of yourselves. How about either or preferably both of you substantiate any of your claims, I mean like at all. All I have seen you do is demand the claims are true because Vod made the claim and he is intent on leaving it. That's called circular logic. You are literally claiming the thing is true because the claim that has been made is true.
DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 4238

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 03:08:51 PM

That statement wasn't directed at you.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 03:24:54 PM

Really, 8 pages of back and forth with most of the circus show by nullius with his outstanding english skills, with having under average knowledge of trust system usage in total.

Any sane person with minimal brain cells would see the ratings in the OP being not based on any trade experience. What an waste of energy really.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 07:35:16 PM

That's great. You are both very assured of yourselves. How about either or preferably both of you substantiate any of your claims, I mean like at all.

Can you substantiate your claim you are a doctor, can tell the future, and read minds?  Idiot.

You know what, time to end this.  Let me clear up the negative trust so you won't complain about it anymore.  Done.  Now the burden of substantiation on each of us is identical.  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 09:14:37 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2020, 09:24:51 PM by TECSHARE

Mods, this post is very much on topic as it is an accusation based upon another accusation against me by Vod. Stop removing posts directly relating to this thread as off topic. They are very much on topic.

Just more accusations stacked on top of old unsubstantiated accusations. No one can show anything demonstrable to support their claims, only a long string of accusations from people with personal issues.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=915823.msg53761336#msg53761336

Lectures me about setting and example about "forgiveness" as he negative rates me. These two are having fun trying to reinforce each other's accusations without actually substantiating anything.

Neither the accusation by Vod, the original one, the one Nullius gave for the same unsubstantiated claim, or the new rating Vod left have any basis in fact, have nothing to document their claims with, and is clearly just abuse of the trust system to silence opposition.
xolxol

Activity: 241
Merit: 97

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 07:47:59 PM

Nullius go back to your old ways and dont give time to support abusers here because youll be hated by most of the users,dont caress their dicks
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 10:01:45 PM

Notice:  This post is intended to be a stable reference link for impending trust feedback.  (N.b. for the record, I supported Lauda’s active flag against xolxol a few weeks ago.  That is not new.)

http://loyce.club/archive/posts/5378/53785935.html
Nullius go back to your old ways

I take exception to this:  When was I ever not a sort of extremist version of the quite moderate Lauda?

(Sorry, Lauda:  Presumptuously boasting that I out-you you is even more-sincerest than mere imitation.)

and dont give time to support abusers here because youll be hated by most of the users,dont caress their dicks

LOLWUT.  When did I ever show even the slightest indication of caring what is thought of me by xolxol, the Trusted Official Spokesman of Most Of The Users, who has achieved a fame sung by bards and poets with such behaviour as displayed below.  (That sentence is ended with a period, not a question mark, because it is declarative and rhetorical, not a question; and I am not inviting an answer.)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4905217.msg44420927#msg44420927
Subject: Re: Shit eaters Lauda and Pharmacist- Ban need to executed on these people
I wish i could have known where this dickhead is living so that i could hire someone to put him down or atleast break his arms and legs ive got a couple of spare BTCs.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 10:26:22 PM

Notice:  This post is intended to be a stable reference link for impending trust feedback.  (N.b. for the record, I supported Lauda’s active flag against xolxol a few weeks ago.  That is not new.)

http://loyce.club/archive/posts/5378/53785935.html
Nullius go back to your old ways

I take exception to this:  When was I ever not a sort of extremist version of the quite moderate Lauda?

(Sorry, Lauda:  Presumptuously boasting that I out-you you is even more-sincerest than mere imitation.)

and dont give time to support abusers here because youll be hated by most of the users,dont caress their dicks

LOLWUT.  When did I ever show even the slightest indication of caring what is thought of me by xolxol, the Trusted Official Spokesman of Most Of The Users, who has achieved a fame sung by bards and poets with such behaviour as displayed below.  (That sentence is ended with a period, not a question mark, because it is declarative and rhetorical, not a question; and I am not inviting an answer.)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4905217.msg44420927#msg44420927
Subject: Re: Shit eaters Lauda and Pharmacist- Ban need to executed on these people
I wish i could have known where this dickhead is living so that i could hire someone to put him down or atleast break his arms and legs ive got a couple of spare BTCs.

We are all aware you can make accusations. That is not under dispute. Would you substantiate any of your claims against me when you get a break from lecturing people and writing huge pointless screeds?
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 12:02:05 AM

[Stop fully-quoting posts like a n00b, when I have never shown any propensity to improperly edit or delete posts after people argue with them, and archives exist in case I do. — nullius]

We are all aware you can make accusations. That is not under dispute. Would you substantiate any of your claims against me when you get a break from lecturing people and writing huge pointless screeds?

I would have flatly ignored your thread against me, if suchmoon had not backed you.*  I have ignored almost all of your posts here in the thread you thus started, plus everywhere else on the forum—and I will continue to do so.  Enough of an answer?

* And I have more to say about that, but no more free time to squander on this thread today.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 12:59:33 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2020, 01:12:02 AM by suchmoon

And I have more to say about that, but no more free time to squander on this thread today.

Oh don't stop now. I wanna know any conspiracy theories you got on this topic. I gotta warn you though, TECSHARE is hard to beat in this sport so you have to bring your A game.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 01:07:35 AM

I would have flatly ignored your thread against me, if suchmoon had not backed you.*  I have ignored almost all of your posts here in the thread you thus started, plus everywhere else on the forum—and I will continue to do so.  Enough of an answer?

* And I have more to say about that, but no more free time to squander on this thread today.

When do you get to the part where you substantiate your accusations against me?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 02:22:28 AM

Nullius - myself and a couple others have substantiated the claims against Techy.  The proof is in the reference link.  

Techy chooses to either ignore or claim he does not understand.  He does not have anyone who wants to help him.  I don't think you will convince him of anything.

His next step will be to post a list of your supporters and extort them into untrusting you.  In the interests of forgiveness, I will not lay this linked crime on his trust page, and allow him to edit/delete the post.  Yes, I am a nice guy.  Smiley

Extortion, which is not limited to the taking of property, involves the verbal or written instillation of fear that something will happen to the victim if they do not comply with the extortionist's will. Another key distinction is that extortion always involves a verbal or written threat,[1] whereas robbery may not. In United States federal law, extortion can be committed with or without the use of force an

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extortion#United_States

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 02:51:03 AM

Nullius - myself and a couple others have substantiated the claims against Techy.  The proof is in the reference link.  

Techy chooses to either ignore or claim he does not understand.  He does not have anyone who wants to help him.  I don't think you will convince him of anything.

His next step will be to post a list of your supporters and extort them into untrusting you.  In the interests of forgiveness, I will not lay this linked crime on his trust page, and allow him to edit/delete the post.  Yes, I am a nice guy.  Smiley

Extortion, which is not limited to the taking of property, involves the verbal or written instillation of fear that something will happen to the victim if they do not comply with the extortionist's will. Another key distinction is that extortion always involves a verbal or written threat,[1] whereas robbery may not. In United States federal law, extortion can be committed with or without the use of force an

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extortion#United_States

As predicted, you were preparing yet another accusation before even substantiating any of the previous ones. Thanks for the definition, that fits your posts perfectly.

That sure does sound a lot like an opinion. Rather arbitrary to make this accusation isn't it?

Techy, you have shared PMs without permission, right?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5148016.msg51275111#msg51275111

Listed as a neutral on your profile.
  Do you think I should change it to red, hypocrite?

Ok, you've deflected this thread away from your trust abuse.

2020 will bring you a lot more red I think, no matter how upset you get.

Smiley

I caused no damages to Hhampuz. There was no explicit agreement to keep our PMs private. He was speaking as if I was presenting myself rudely privately to the public while we had a perfectly polite conversation that was of no other consequence than it being perfectly polite. There was no lie about it, and Hhampuz hasn't presented any grievance over the matter, you are simply latching on to it as an excuse to attempt to extort me into changing the negative rating which you very much deserve for the publicly documented doxing of OGNasty and claiming to report him to the IRS because you had a petty dispute with him.

Do you care to try to support any of the other claims you have made against me?

Vod   2020-02-04   Reference   "Mentally ill stalker who will post private messages then lie about it as revenge for ignoring him. Avoid. "

Vod   2019-09-09   Reference   "This profile has fundamentally abused the trust system, trading positive trust with as many others as possible to get on Default Trust. See reference and the BPIP DT Change Log for examples. Do not trust this profile's trust of others by adding ~TECSHARE to your personal trust list. "

Your second rating is merely a link to another accusation based on nothing more than spurious correlation, and creative writing skills.

Both you and Nullius are claiming that this accusation is substantiation. You are merely linking your accusation to another accusation that was itself never established.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: