Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176712 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:26:52 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 08:49:18 PM by Spoetnik

i am serious and yeah the Nazi's made some mistakes.. stuffing Jews in a gas chamber was not cool of course
but they were a real political party that spent 10 years getting into office and taking power and THAT is what i am referencing here.
and "HOW" they did it !
it's a fascinating story how the Nazi party was formed and grew from the ground up from a handful of guys in a beer hall to a world super power.

and yes i will compare myself to anyone.. if it fits.
the Nazi i mentioned was a gifted speaker and it's why the Nazi party got where it did.. on the back of that guys speech writing and debating..

what i say here is not intended to offend anyone but draw a parallel between some of what i saw in a documentary on the HISTORY OF GERMANY during the Nazi years.
if you are that bothered by what i said i suggest not turning on your TV then.. you'd be angry at almost any show on there these days such as,
Family Guy etc etc
Quit being politically incorrect douche bags.
Do you uneducated kids spout off about all muslims just because some had hit a tower in New York ? of course not..
History is History.

many of you obviously don't know much about history.. i've sen 100 WW2 documentaries etc i am well educated in that stuff from that period.
and there is much more that what went on than most people realize i think..
the political climate / situation back then in Germany was a worthy fascinating story to be re-told.
And has a parallel to Crypto.. as in i see not Jews but Cloners and i want cloners "eradicated"
They need to be disposed off and routed out of crypto-society.. they have no right to be in our scene they are greedy scammers and thieves !

Starting with all you Scrypt Asic greedy whores that are pumping and dumping coins on us killing our scene.. you all know who you are and you should leave !
Your greed has so far destroyed our scene and it's only going to get worse mark my words !

Don't try and divert the topic.. You thieves and scammers and your coin clones you spam us non stop are cancerous to our scene and enough is enough !
March around making snotty little comments while you push 900 gh's each on scrypt clones created and dumped daily.
Steal with left hand and waive the right hand around causing a distraction so you can keep sucking Bitcoin and then fiat out of unsuspecting victims wallets.
and then trying to strut around with this smug i support crypto attitude.. BS your scum.. deceitful two faced manipulative greedy lying scum.

Want a clean scene free of corruption and free of the shady anonymous corrupt deceitful vultures ?
Let them and they will swirl our scene worse and worse down the toilet taking ALL of us and Bitcoin itself down with them
so they can get just one more bitcoin to cash out..

edit:
I need volunteers to mentor for the Crypto-Youth Movement too so pm me if your interested in steering young minds in the right direction.
Let's keep kids of the Scrypt Clone streets Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
iGotAIDS

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:08:46 PM

Nazi sympathizers, now I've seen it all here. #stayclassy brah.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:22:06 PM

i was watching a documentary and i realized i share a lot of the skills as Joseph Goebbels.
I too am a great speaker / debater etc

Yeah, seems legit... You're a kind of a nazi and definitely a master debater!

cameo appearance

Howdy Cheesy

Well hello there pr9me. long time no see and lol @ Spoetnik. brother you are something else

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:21:30 AM

Ok it's back on now guys.. first coins to get the red carpet treatment is the newest round of IPO scam coins Wink

just when i thought this thread was buried. Good to see it back!

To be honest this thread surprised me since its been around for a while
Guess there are just that many shitcoins around
The coins still won't die

how the shit coin is die if many exchange still allow them to trade?.. and I'm really curious how can that shit coin die?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:43:20 AM

Ok it's back on now guys.. first coins to get the red carpet treatment is the newest round of IPO scam coins Wink

just when i thought this thread was buried. Good to see it back!

To be honest this thread surprised me since its been around for a while
Guess there are just that many shitcoins around
The coins still won't die

how the shit coin is die if many exchange still allow them to trade?.. and I'm really curious how can that shit coin die?

coin clones are like herpes they stay with you for life.. they never actually die.. they linger on forever
they have little "out breaks" while scammers wait until price hits rock bottom and they can collect them up for a grand hype and pump & dump campaign
so they can re-dump on crypto-idiots.
i think many even find the pause & re-dump more profitable than the sucker them / p & d round 2 later on..

is it acceptable to mislead and misrepresent a coin luring in unsuspecting people ? i guess to some of you snotty hypocrites that is fine.
me ? class + integrity
you.. sleazy scam supporters (or the actual scammers that are making the pieces of shit clones non stop)

bottom line.. you scammers post ANN topics doing everything you can to make people think there is a future for the coin with lies and games..
when in reality it's a copy and paste template pasted from new topic to topic endlessly.. daily basically.
there is no real intention of supporting these coins posted daily.. it's an illusion and there for a scam.
Many of us KNOW this well and decide to partake in the sleazy behavior to make a buck off the scam(s) that function EXACTLY like a Ponzi scheme.
and you guys know this and *think you can get out before the bottom guys on the pyramid scheme get burned and your willing to take the risks..
BUT
YOU scam coin clone supporters FORGET.. not all of us have been doing this for a long time and many people are just starting out
and i know myself a year ago when i started even as a computer nerd that had already heard of Bitcoin and knew what it was
i was extremely overwhelmed by just this single forum alone !
It's a LOT of info to absorb and there is a lot stuff to learn such as trading skills that can help protect you from mistakes.. and scammers.

You people (clone P&D supporters) are ice cold heartless and selfish and corrupt and greedy.. you make me sick !
You know better and you prey on the vulnerable for money.

You have no interest in any way what so ever at looking out for new people that come into this scene..
You don't lift a finger to help them you simply take their money and laugh at them.

I DO care about the new guys and that is why i am better than you useless clone coin defenders !
It's called class and integrity you sleazy scamming douche bags. (you scammers KNOW who you are)

Bragging about posting a ponzing scheme IPO clone scam and making BTC off noobs is sick !
Your are ruining the scene and hanging around like vultures preying on innocent people and you need to leave.

My advice is be careful what scam coin ponzi ipo clone you decide to invest in guys.. ya never know what might happen to them.

scam coin supporters ARE idiots fact !
because they are destroying our scene from each altcoin to bitcoin itself undermining all the legit coins
and services that need attention that is ultimately diverted to daily pump and dump pyramid schemes.
this entire scene is not suppose to be ALL about pump and dump coins..
you clone supporters forgot your way and joined the dark side.. greed took over .

nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:06:58 AM

Add purecoin to this list!
And yes i cant get how idiots want to keep such scam coins going!
Just look at the thread for sharecoin!
People are wanting to keep trading the coins o the exchanges!!! WHY?Huh?

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:15:38 AM

For someone not interested in reading the past 86 pages (no offense), could someone recap why the OP lost a whole bunch of reputation points?

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
r3wt

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:45:04 AM

mother of fud flaps batman, what happenened to mudder's trust rating?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:50:06 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 09:46:09 AM by dadingsda

Hey guy´s - need help against a real "shitcoin". Ripplelite try to scam people with an Ripple IOU coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=656718.0

If you are against such newbie-scammer, help please (he deletes all my posts).  

edit: mission completed, thread is locked  Grin

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:02:09 AM

I will stay away from that one had not heard of it thanks.
Ripple itself is bad enough lol

i think i recall what happened to mudda and it was a bit unfair i think..
if i recall correctly i think he was paid to make a coin then the guy who wanted the coin made changed drastically HOW he wanted it made later
like saying near it was done oh now i want it a diff algo..
and then from that i got was that mudda had premined it a bit for him and the guy objected to that and didn't ask for a premine in the beginning.
when the dust settled the guy demanded a refund and mudda tried to work it out with the guy saying i think he'd give back *some of the payment
but the guy screamed scam and said he wanted it all back and mudda said i deserve some payment i did the work and my time is gone.. wasted.

then the forum drama and the guy posting mudda's responses to pm's here..
i think all this is posted in the reputation sub forum.

i see both sides but i gotta side with mudda on that, he was paid to make a coin and he made it.
the guy changed his mind afterwards and said i want a refund now.. so i don't think mudda deserved the bad rep.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 11:45:32 AM

if i recall correctly i think he was paid to make a coin then the guy who wanted the coin made changed drastically HOW he wanted it made later
and then from that i got was that mudda had premined it a bit for him and the guy objected to that and didn't ask for a premine in the beginning.
when the dust settled the guy demanded a refund and mudda tried to work it out with the guy saying i think he'd give back *some of the payment
but the guy screamed scam and said he wanted it all back and mudda said i deserve some payment i did the work and my time is gone.. wasted.

i see both sides but i gotta side with mudda on that, he was paid to make a coin and he made it.
the guy changed his mind afterwards and said i want a refund now.. so i don't think mudda deserved the bad rep.
You will always have un thankful and bad people as that. This is why I don't offer any services in this forum.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:14:59 PM

ya like mudda can't get back his time wasted right.. so if that is why he got bad rep i don't think it's too fair
although i have to stress i *think that was the story i *may be wrong.
if anyone wants to double check that just look for mudda's rep page in the rep sub forum i think..

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:56:01 PM

I got mixed up in the drama a bit too and that's pretty much the same as what I took from the situation as well. Mudda tends to get negative trust ratings because some people are sensitive and get offended when called a shit cunt. I've talked to Mudda a fair bit and I haven't had any problems, he's just rough around the edges like an anti-hero. Mudda without his negative trust rating is like Crypto without Bitcoin, it's just not the same.
r3wt

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:22:55 PM

I got mixed up in the drama a bit too and that's pretty much the same as what I took from the situation as well. Mudda tends to get negative trust ratings because some people are sensitive and get offended when called a shit cunt. I've talked to Mudda a fair bit and I haven't had any problems, he's just rough around the edges like an anti-hero. Mudda without his negative trust rating is like Crypto without Bitcoin, it's just not the same.

I agree to about the anti-hero statement. he's like a Batman who is willing to look the other way for the Joker to do his evil deeds, but he expects a cut.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:28:51 AM

jeez we REALLY got get something done here guys.. over time this shit hole scene just gets worse and worse..
wanna see what i mean ? look at Cryptsy chat any time..
or
any other place..

clone
pump
dump
rinse
repeat

and having to listen to the idiot garbage bullshit hyping from these morons makes me sick.

the cost is people get burned and lose money because they get suckered into the hype.
when in reality most people know the game well.. get out before the ponzi scheme collapses..
the other cost is it undermines ever fair and honest and legit service in ALL of crypto including Bitcoin itself.
and this will catch up with us.. i have said it all along for ages now.. you all just wait and see.
looming regulation and other fun stuff IS incoming i guarantee it.

You can't have a Free (for all) Market ..forever

You all got to *start standing up for crypto.. enough of this hiding in the corner crap turning a blind eye to ANYTHING and everything.

Sadly greedy little pricks making excuses for bad behavior are too stupid to realize that if this scene had a good reputation
or at the very least the reputation it had 1 year ago.. it would attract far more people and international investment money from the globe
creating faaaaaaaaaaaaar larger profits doing this with some integrity than trying to squeeze crypto for every last
satoshi in increasing more scammy ways..

what could have been.. and i think we're almost at a tipping point where it's too late.. we have built a reputation now.
sad and retarded and sleezy and scammy bullshit.. fuck it all for a dollar today or make 10 cents a day for life with integrity.
you all already made your choice.. and it was dumb and i told you all that non stop for one year as you fucked this scene bad worse and worse daily.
congrats.. your soooooooo brilliant smart guys

lol idiots  Roll Eyes

i say fuck em lets start taking these sleezy pieces of shit out !

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:34:29 AM

jeez we REALLY got get something done here guys.. over time this shit hole scene just gets worse and worse..
wanna see what i mean ? look at Cryptsy chat any time..
or
any other place..

clone
pump
dump
rinse
repeat

and having to listen to the idiot garbage bullshit hyping from these morons makes me sick.

the cost is people get burned and lose money because they get suckered into the hype.
when in reality most people know the game well.. get out before the ponzi scheme collapses..
the other cost is it undermines ever fair and honest and legit service in ALL of crypto including Bitcoin itself.
and this will catch up with us.. i have said it all along for ages now.. you all just wait and see.
looming regulation and other fun stuff IS incoming i guarantee it.

You can't have a Free (for all) Market ..forever

You all got to *start standing up for crypto.. enough of this hiding in the corner crap turning a blind eye to ANYTHING and everything.

Sadly greedy little pricks making excuses for bad behavior are too stupid to realize that if this scene had a good reputation
or at the very least the reputation it had 1 year ago.. it would attract far more people and international investment money from the globe
creating faaaaaaaaaaaaar larger profits doing this with some integrity than trying to squeeze crypto for every last
satoshi in increasing more scammy ways..

what could have been.. and i think we're almost at a tipping point where it's too late.. we have built a reputation now.
sad and retarded and sleezy and scammy bullshit.. fuck it all for a dollar today or make 10 cents a day for life with integrity.
you all already made your choice.. and it was dumb and i told you all that non stop for one year as you fucked this scene bad worse and worse daily.
congrats.. your soooooooo brilliant smart guys

lol idiots  Roll Eyes

i say fuck em lets start taking these sleezy pieces of shit out !

Sorry to say but it's the hard knocks of Crypto, in a fully unregulated environment the people must police themselves and hold each other accountable. This is to say that Operation Shitcoin is a step in the right direction as a way to help people indentify and protect themselves against scams.

I think if you want to take it to the next level, you could turn the thread into an open source guide on security along with resources on ratings of coins/shitcoins, securing different types of wallets, escrow services, alerts etc. You could create an open source ecosystem out if it, maybe even turn it into a crypto security and investment business and get paid to help stamp out crap.

Education works far better than acts of vandalism and the general talk of the thread is compromising and disrupting computer systems which are flawed tactics because scam coin cloners would just keep coming, it's also illegal in alot of jurisdictions and you would lose reputation as some people might be afraid of being compromised because of false judgement.

This just needs a small group or individual to provide direction in a positive way but the problem is that a lot of people don't want to take that step because it's a lot of work and the ones that do want it spend all their time talking about how great they are.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:51:17 AM

if we can't have regulation than we need to take steps ourselves to protect people..
i support regulation in Crypto by the way..
i never did when i started out but over time watching Exchanges manipulate markets or simply make the coins they add, then yeah it's time.

since every 5 months or so this place gets hacked and the database gets stolen,
can the next guy who does it send me the login info so i can cross reference accounts and coin releases etc and try and expose some scammers ?
i have no doubt people would feel differently about things if they could actually see what these scammers are doing here.

extortion

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:09:45 AM

cameo #2

Extortion. We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We Do Not Forget. Expect Us.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:21:36 AM

ok lol

i want extortion money !
if people want to bribe me i am open for business Smiley

i did a random forum search earlier today and i seen some guy made Extortion coin HAhahhaha
and he was directly referencing this topic.. it came up in search results i didn't actually read the page though..
prob that guy who was all over this topic foaming at the mouth trying to accuse us all of extortion etc lol

i don't know about the rest of you Operation Cleanup Troops but i didn't get any extortion money Sad

Emily Dickinson

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:55:30 AM

This thread needs more cowbell!!!! Undecided Undecided Undecided Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: