Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176694 times)
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:02:50 AM

it speaks volumes no one is willing to lift a finger to stop it though

Why should they? Free Market, baby!

If people stop trading these shitcoins then these coins will die themselves.

People still make profits from them Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 04:22:50 AM

People still make profits from them Grin

True...but not many. Oddly like the lottery - or like drawing to the proverbial inside straight. "X won; why can't I?"

Sadly, that kind of folly has to be unlearned the hard way.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:14:35 PM

This turned into a flame war and there is no real topic here anymore.
Can you sort this out somewhere else?

This was completely idiotic from the start OP is a shitcoin cloner himself and is aided by a team of idiotic extortionists. The only thing to be sorted out is were each member of Operation Shitcoin lands on the autism spectrum.

lunatic rampages on..

FUD first & ask questions later™
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:46:56 PM

Ok. This thread has run it's direct course and served it's purpose.

This thread  either directly or indirectly
1. Caused a lot of heartaches for a serious number of cloners.
2. Put a huge amount of pressure on new releases to be innovative.
3. Placed pressure on IPO launches.
4. Upset a lot of people.

Thread lock in 24hrs, have your say while you can or start a new thread when this one is locked.

I will just clarify a few things.
1. No one was ever extorted for money or intended to be.
2. At no time was I aware or involved with any attack of hash.
3. I have always maintained through private messages that protest and awareness was the best form of education.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:02:31 PM

Oh no,

Don't lock the thread please.

It has been highly entertaining. And did serve a purpose. There were some that came here that wanted to take things a little toooo far tho.

So were any coins stopped? IF so, do you have a list?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:11:02 PM

Oh no,

Don't lock the thread please.

It has been highly entertaining. And did serve a purpose. There were some that came here that wanted to take things a little toooo far tho.

So were any coins stopped? IF so, do you have a list?

I do not wish to say exactly what was achieved but it caused some players a lot of butthurt.

Didn't say it was over, just this thread.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:37:52 PM

Thread lock in 24hrs, have your say while you can or start a new thread when this one is locked.

3. I have always maintained through private messages that protest and awareness was the best form of education.

I think it's a good idea to put it to bed.  As far as I can tell it was entertaining (and possibly educational) but I"m not sure if much else was achieved.  If there is a list of stopped coins, that would be cool to put in at the end.
cryptopaths

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:45:40 PM

LOL that's a lie you never accomplished anything. You're goal was to extort people and once you failed at that you tried to cover up your tracks and claimed you never tried to do it in the first place.

You're an idiot muddafudda the only cloner that this caused a lot of heartache for is you Grin Seeing as how you yourself are a shitcoin developer.

You're one of the biggest hypocrites here and also an idiot.

You failed in your attacks and then you tried to deny you ever attempted them.

So all in all muddafudda and his little group of "operation shitcoin cleanout" are a bunch of failed criminals closing shop.

Another victory for Operation Liberation.

Cryptopaths, Chief Of Police of the CPD

~Crypto Knight~
cryptopaths

Activity: 616

Crypto Knight

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:47:38 PM

On another note this topic has almost reached 100 pages. That's 100 pages of fail brought to you by the idiots of Operation Shitcoin Cleanout.

Cryptopaths, Chief Of Police of the CPD

~Crypto Knight~
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:54:42 PM

Another victory for Operation Liberation.

So was operation liberation the operation that brought us the scam-coin-du-jour nonsense scene that is the altcoin world of today?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:37:23 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 04:09:47 PM by Spoetnik

cryptopaths contradicts the info that is found is this topic.. the truth is on these pages for all to see.

for one thing he (looong ago) randomly from out of now here, half way through this topic.. started claiming some of us were trying to extort people
and no matter how many times i told him (or others) i seen nobody saying anything like that in the slightest he just kept pushing on with it.
he simply put.. made it up.
he then made up accusations that some of us ddos'd him because of arguing on this topic.
which is nonsense.. how would any of us even get his IP ?
And he made other topics here making these same claims also and no matter how many times we all asked him to provide some proof he has not !

i was not going to say anything else here but i feel i have to counter that guys lies.
the facts and the truth are within the 90+ pages here for all to see !
i know i was a part of this topic since page one LOL

lastly what muddafudda said is extremely accurate and i can vouch for him here.
he had also said early on within the first several pages if any coins that he has helped make etc
are deemed crappy or what ever then what ever happens.. happens (is sort of what he was saying)
He did not say he wanted any special treatment for any of his so called coins.

I've sort of known this guy muddafudda from last year and we never talked all that much but i trust him enough.
he has made some coins and has been one of the few guys in all of crypto that has been open honest and up front with me about coin cloning type of stuff
if i ever had a question he would answer it and talking with him has been a breeze.. he is a really down to earth easy going guy.
i've asked about stuff before and he just answers ..no games or drama or attitude.

If he wants to close HIS topic so be it.. it is getting kind of long and hard to sift through LOL

edit:
And lots happened too ! (in response to the guys saying this topic did nothing)
One guy suggested starting an Anonymous attack pool of sorts to target scam coins to fork them and i loved that idea but we did not get started on it Sad
Also the public warning message on a popular topic about a coin being a scam is damaging enough.. not much else was really needed  Cheesy

edit666:
i tweaked it a bit ..sorry bad spelling etc lol

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:00:21 PM

cryptopaths contradicts the info that is found is this topic.. the truth is on these pages for all to see.

for one thing he (looong ago) randomly from out of now here, half way through this topic.. started claiming some of us were trying to extort people
and no matter how many times i told him (or others) i seen nobody saying anything like that in the slightest he just kept pushing on with it.
he simply put.. made it up.
he then made up accusations that some of us ddos'd him because of arguing on this topic.
which is nonsense.. how would any of us even get his IP ?
And he made other topics here making these same claims also and no matter how many times we all asked him to provide some proof he has not !

i was not going to say anything else here but i feel i have to counter that guys lies.
the facts and the truth are within the 90+ pages here for all to see !
i know i was a part of this topic since page one LOL

lastly what muddafudda said is extremely accurate and i can vouch for him here.
he had also said early on within the first several pages if any coins that he has helped make etc
are deemed crappy or what ever then what ever happens.. happens (is sort of what he was saying)
He did not say he wanted any special treatment for any of his so called coins.

I've sort of known this guy muddafudda from last year and we never talked all that much but i trust him enough.
he has made some coins and has been one of the few guys in all of crypto that has been open honest and up front with me about coin cloning type of stuff
if i ever had a question he would answer it and talking with him has been a breeze.. he is a really down to earth easy going guy.
i've asked about stuff before and he just answers ..no games or drama or attitude.

If he wants to close HIS topic so be it.. it is getting kind of long and hard to sift through LOL

edit:
And lots happened too ! (in response to the guys saying this topic did nothing)
One guy suggested starting an Anonymous attack pool of sorts to target scam coins to fork them and i loved that idea but we did not get started on it Sad
Also the public warning message on a popular topic about a coin being a scam is damaging enough.. not much else was really needed  Cheesy

edit666:
i tweaked it a bit ..sorry bad spelling etc lol

Man, are people really that ignorant to give you negative trust just because they don't agree with your views?

I would disagree with out and out attacking coins because it costs a lot of innocent people a lot of money so really the best solution is exactly what we have here, a group of people actively going through and discussing what makes a coin a bad investment.

If you understand how Blockchains work, the capabilities in coding of the people in these threads and reputation, you would see how Operation Shitcoin is not that big of a threat. The only one that can really take down coins here is BCX and other than a bit of flaw finding, he doesn't go around attacking every coin because it harms his reputation and business.

In terms of Muddafudda, I would rather him not have this thread closed because it's good for the community. Muddafudda is a decent coder, he can clone coins and compile wallets and was able to do it before most everyone else but he is learning and would just try new things and unfortunately so many people picked up the coins and shoved it to market for a quick buck when these coins were only experimental. I've gotten to know Mudda a bit over the last 6 months, I don't think I would get coding done by him but he has also never intentionally scammed anyone (The HippieTech thing was a huge disagreement)

I have respect for Muddafudda because he has the fortitude to hide nothing, you see him as he is with all his greatness and flaws, not some trumped up version pretending to be something he's not.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 11:13:35 PM

Excuse me ? Disagreement ?

He failed to deliver a ZERO PREMINE, PoW coin and then turned this into a fiat based deal after I requested the refund, because LTC's dollar value went up.

If you are not him, you are a chip off the perverbial shitcoin pushing block.

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 11:18:55 PM

He failed to deliver a ZERO PREMINE, PoW coin and then turned this into a fiat based deal after I requested the refund, because LTC's dollar value went up.

Guess who's back?

http://prntscr.com/4dj02n

HUEHUEHUE

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:39:15 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 07:24:04 AM by Spoetnik

and you gave me a negative rating at some point before i have no idea when simply because you don't like me.
You have ZERO credibility around here bud.

you admitted you changed your mind AFTER he was contracted to make the coin.. you can't do that and not expect some issues.
when you didn't get EXACTLY your way you had a fit and had his name tarnished like you did to me for no aparent reason.
your blatantly guilty of abusing the Trust Rating system.
Using it as a popularity contest.

Your didn't like me so you maliciously gave me a bad rating based on a comment where i made a play on words about Nazi's
and i have never ever said anywhere in my life i support Nazi's either !
You knew i was joking and you knew i was joking around playing off the terminology to make a crypto-joke
and you still went ahead in all seriousness to bash me and accuse me of false claims and stain my reputation.
You knew precisely what your doing as you always do.. running around here acting like an asshole ..simply because you don't like certain people.
Why ? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ scam coin MONEY ! ......YOUR scam coin money !

You my friend have no fucking class at all and should stfu period.

In an effort to act like a vindictive little brat you have decimated your own reputation, congrats on that.. let me know how it works out for ya lol

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 11:41:45 PM

Guess who's back?

HUEHUEHUE

LMAO We both got spammed ! Cheesy

Just seen this

-shitcoin cloner
-has many sock accounts
-Cryptsy insider.. quite possibly Horus/jdtmp4
-blackmailer
-our 5 LTC dispute remains unresolved (see reference)

Lol your a fuckin idiot

Kiss

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 01:30:13 AM

Guess who's back?

HUEHUEHUE

LMAO We both got spammed ! Cheesy

Just seen this

-shitcoin cloner
-has many sock accounts
-Cryptsy insider.. quite possibly Horus/jdtmp4
-blackmailer
-our 5 LTC dispute remains unresolved (see reference)

Lol your a fuckin idiot

Kiss

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:21:06 AM

and you gave me a negative rating at some point before i have no idea when simply because you don't like me.
You have ZERO credibility around here bud.

you admitted you changed your mind AFTER he was contracted to make the coin.. you can't do that and not expect some issues.
when you didn't get EXACTLY your way you had a fit and had his name tarnished like you did to me for no aparent reason.
your blatantly guilty of abusing the Trust Rating system.
Using it as a popularity contest.

Your didn't like me so you maliciously gave me a bad rating based on a comment where i made a play on words about Nazi's
and i have never ever said anywhere in my life i support Nazi's either !
You knew i was joking and you knew i was joking around playing off the terminology to make a crypto-joke
and you still went ahead in all seriousness to bash me and accuse me of false claims and stain my reputation.
You knew precisely what your doing as you always do.. running around here acting like an asshole ..simply because you don't like certain people.
Why ? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ scam coin MONEY ! ......YOUR scam coin money !

You my friend have no fucking class at all and should stfu period.

In an effort to act like a vindictive little brat you have decimated your own reputation, congrats on that.. let me know how it works out for ya lol

bump to remind people..
these con artists and deceitful kids are spamming to cover up dirt on them

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:00:42 PM

Lol, I am not Muddafudda and only ended up getting involved with your $60 dispute because I was tired of you trolling me for months over something I had no involvement in and happened about a month before I even joined up here. Why did I call it a dispute? because you and him are such polar opposites that all it takes is one disagreement, it would have happened regardless of whether or not he provided to you what you asked for.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:06:19 PM

Good stuff. Shitcoins and scams stopped completely after this thread.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: