Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:21:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOTA 2] ESL One Los Angeles 2020 MAJOR ONLINE TOURNAMENT [ENDED]  (Read 1160 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 09:58:54 AM

I agree with that.

Here's the flaw in this idea. Let's say we have a team and we are in the upper bracket. If we win, we will be continuing at that bracket but if we lose we will be in the lower bracket. What is the difference? You see, you only had one chance in the lower bracket. You lose one series, you're done with that tournament. Bye-bye, we will be seeing you at the airport that easy after months and months of tinkering of strats and practices. The proof that Liquid did not drop a series in their lower bracket means they are determined to win the TI. Strat or not, it is a risk.

This was my idea too! No team would want to be in the lower bracket just for a strat. Unless they are really confident that they are strong and can really destroy every team that will be in their line. Somehow, if they are really strong, why don't they just continue winning until they've come to the finals? The lower bracket wouldn't be an easy path too.

Somehow it is nonsense for me, because those pro players already know how unpredictable Dota2 can be, A wrong pick and a wrong play can cause them so much. And this is a competitive scene, they just do everything to win. A strong team can lose in a moment. They know how hard it is to win against other players. No one would have know how much a weak team improved in just months. So they can't underestimate every team in the lower bracket. There were so much aspects to think of.

Every team has something under their sleeve, they don't just go to tournaments and went with it without practicing a lot of combos and heroes and strats.

Team Liquid's lower bracket unstoppable run is now written in history as one of the best series in the TI. It is a great run and the fact that Team Liquid did not drop a single loss in that run means they are really proving that they should be in the UB.

thats cool bro janation  , i just know that ur a coach before but how bout know  are you still doing that   ?

It seems awesome but it is not that big of a deal, really.

I found this analyzer and analyze games since I am playing with this squad for some time. I am giving them picks since we are wanting to achieve a certain rank from counters to combos but that is a while ago now, that is like in 7.20 map. I am still going to school at that time but right now, I am just a fan and also bet on some of the matches.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 02:43:09 PM

I've been following the team but I just don't like them however I recognize how strong and good they are.

Which team? TNC? Nigma? Gambit? They are all a good team, TNC won two major this DPC season and in the 1st rank in terms of DPC points. Nigma won the WePlay against Team Secret which is a good thing. Gambit is also great despite them not being that favorite and popular, they have some good runs this year and I think they could also have a good run this tournament. Bit worried about Nigma but they are the kings of the lower bracket so I think that is fine.
I'm pointing to Gambit Esports.

I'm aware of the achievements of TNC Pro Team and they're already qualified to the next The International and obviously, the tournament that we're discussing is about the ESL ONE LA Online. I can consider Gambit is likely the darkhorse just like Wings but there's more to go for this elimination round.

The strategy that Gambit showed against their match with Nigma, the weaver + grimstroke combo supports is lit and amazing. I have never thought of that strategy. I guess more of the meta and strategy like this is coming out soon when the brackets goes to playoffs.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 02:57:04 PM

I don't know how people describe their Tier 1 teams but for me, it is those teams that can win Minors and Majors
Not for me, because what I've said before.
TNC won major 2 times because of most of tier 1 teams were not playing in those tournaments.

And for me, the tier 1 team must have consistently good performance. But look at TNC now, they're even struggling in the qualifier.

tier 1 not playing in that tournament? How about VG? EG? IG?
I didn't say "all", please read it again.

By the way, Virtus Pro is really onfire right now. They just won 2-0 against Vikin.gg who had defeated OG before. And not only that, even the 2nd game is only 13 mins which is the shortest game in this tournament so far.
thekrakennnm

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 03:08:45 PM

Personally I'd like VP to win but it's more likely Secret or Nigma will place 1st since both of these teams look really strong rn.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 06:45:15 PM

Personally I'd like VP to win but it's more likely Secret or Nigma will place 1st since both of these teams look really strong rn.
VP is stronger with the older squad together with Rodjer and Ramzes.

Don't forget about OG, they're also strong. Group stage isn't that much as long as they qualify to the playoffs and that's when the real tournament starts.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 07:20:37 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2020, 07:41:07 PM by finaleshot2016

Don't forget about OG, they're also strong. Group stage isn't that much as long as they qualify to the playoffs and that's when the real tournament starts.
This is their 3rd time major that they wanted to participate in. OG with Sumail? I guess the major champion is already decided. Those long breaks will literally make burn again in the group stage until playoffs.

They'll gonna win against the odds so if this major wasn't cancelled, you better bet on OG.

Since the event is cancelled, we should talk about other events of dota 2 eSports.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 11:57:13 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2020, 03:40:25 AM by stomachgrowls

I do prefer the old squad of VP and knowing this team is included to be on top tier.I dont have track on the current
performance of the new roster atm.

This is their 3rd time major that they wanted to participate in. OG with Sumail? I guess the major champion is already decided.
I cant deny that OG is still strong on new roster but i do still prefer the old one where ana,topson and ceb. I cant still say that the champion is already decided to OG.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
turkandjaydee

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 02:35:02 AM
Merited by DarkStar_ (5)

Since the event is cancelled, we should talk about other events of dota 2 eSports.
Its no surprise and somewhat anticipated already.As long this pandemic isnt over yet then cancellation is the norm.

Bruhh, it has become an online tournament. We talked about this in the first few pages.

Even the tournament is already started a few weeks ago and there is only 1 region left that is still ongoing which is EU & CIS (
This tournament is divided into separate regions).

if you want to get information about Dota 2 tournaments that is always up to date, please follow this Dota 2 Liquipedia
boyptc

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 07:06:54 AM

This is their 3rd time major that they wanted to participate in. OG with Sumail? I guess the major champion is already decided. Those long breaks will literally make burn again in the group stage until playoffs.

They'll gonna win against the odds so if this major wasn't cancelled, you better bet on OG.

I wouldn't be sure about OG taking the crown on this tourney.

There's still a long way to go for them and there are a lot of teams included in this tournament that are also strong and can't ignore the accomplishments.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Janation

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 11:38:23 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2020, 11:51:21 AM by Janation

I don't know how people describe their Tier 1 teams but for me, it is those teams that can win Minors and Majors
TNC won major 2 times because of most of tier 1 teams were not playing in those tournaments.

And for me, the tier 1 team must have consistently good performance. But look at TNC now, they're even struggling in the qualifier.

Oh yeah! The tier 1 team discussion, that's still debatable. But I just let them you all describe what tier 1 team is.

For now, I will be going with OG as a tierless team since they go beyond expectations. The casters didn't even know what to say to this team. Despite their loss against Viking that I don't even understand what they are doing especially game 2, they did amazing. Despite their gap, they can quickly assess mistakes from their opponents, it could be shown when they killed alche in that game 2. VP did well against Viking and there are those people thinking that VP is better than OG since they lost to Viking, that's funny though. I don't know when will Team OG gets serious but it is like that they're just having fun.

There's still a long way to go for them and there are a lot of teams included in this tournament that are also strong and can't ignore the accomplishments.

Despite my support on OG, I also agree on this one.

It is not the OG that won the TI back to back. There is no Topson, no Jerax and no Ana but still , there is Ceb and Notail, the minds behind the organization. Team Secret can win this tournament, the same with other teams. We can't really base on what they accomplished so far since Dendi is trying hard to get in a major for so long and this chance is not that good also since they are not having a good run, we'll see though. My bet teams to win this tournament will be OG, Secret, Nigma and Alliance. It will be great if VP won but I think they will choke at the end.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 12:39:30 AM

Well, we have our own opinion. That's yours, there's mine too.

I do prefer the old squad of VP and knowing this team is included to be on top tier.I dont have track on the current
performance of the new roster atm.

This is their 3rd time major that they wanted to participate in. OG with Sumail? I guess the major champion is already decided.
I cant deny that OG is still strong on new roster but i do still prefer the old one where ana,topson and ceb. I cant still say that the champion is already decided to OG.

We will be seeing who really is the best in this tournament with OG and VP match taking place today. I like to bet on VP since they have the odds but I would still bet on OG since I know they would be able to break the continuous win of VP. I did not watch some of the games yesterday since I am so pumped with the CSGO's semifinal ESL Pro League 11 where Mousesports just took down Astralis.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
boyptc

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 01:00:00 AM

It is not the OG that won the TI back to back. There is no Topson, no Jerax and no Ana but still , there is Ceb and Notail, the minds behind the organization. Team Secret can win this tournament, the same with other teams. We can't really base on what they accomplished so far since Dendi is trying hard to get in a major for so long and this chance is not that good also since they are not having a good run, we'll see though. My bet teams to win this tournament will be OG, Secret, Nigma and Alliance. It will be great if VP won but I think they will choke at the end.
I can't find further opinion about that but I like OG is still being OG.

They are aggressively good but different in rosters and we can move on with that because the current and present is what we've been dealing with. VP is the top 1 on the group A standings but it's still early to assume things.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GreatArkansas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 01:23:55 AM

Upcoming matches for the Europe & CIS region.
Virtus Pro which still undefeated has overtaken OG for being rank 1 in group A, while Team Secret remains top 1 in Group B and still undefeated for this entire Online tournament.
I'm excited about the first matchup of Virtus Pro Vs. OG today, this could be a huge match for the Group A today, let's tune in.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Janation

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 09:59:32 AM

I can't find further opinion about that but I like OG is still being OG.

They are aggressively good but different in rosters and we can move on with that because the current and present is what we've been dealing with. VP is the top 1 on the group A standings but it's still early to assume things.

We will be seeing that in an hour.

VP and OG will be facing their first match in the tournament and we will see how will VP react to picks of OG since it is the team that is so confusing and you don't really know what is happening to NoTail and Ceb's mind. VP usually likes to counter pick, that is why they are at the top right now. It is also funny that some fans and even the casters are saying that Viking is said to don't win games without an Alche pick.
FlightyPouch

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 10:50:15 PM

VP and OG will be facing their first match in the tournament and we will see how will VP react to picks of OG since it is the team that is so confusing and you don't really know what is happening to NoTail and Ceb's mind. VP usually likes to counter pick, that is why they are at the top right now. It is also funny that some fans and even the casters are saying that Viking is said to don't win games without an Alche pick.

Watched the game and from that, we can really conclude that VP is the better team than OG right now. As you said, VP is the winner because of the picks they've been doing. OG is quite unpredictable when it comes to picking a lineup but VP did some good picks despite the adjustments OG did. VP did not just win against OG, they stomped OG.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
GreatArkansas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 01:29:30 AM

Watched the game and from that, we can really conclude that VP is the better team than OG right now. As you said, VP is the winner because of the picks they've been doing. OG is quite unpredictable when it comes to picking a lineup but VP did some good picks despite the adjustments OG did. VP did not just win against OG, they stomped OG.
Damn! Virtus Pro played well there against OG. It was a flawless victory for Virtus Pro with (2-0).
This Group is really unpredictable, VP is still rank 1 in the Group A and still no losses.
Do you think OG is too confident for this tournament because of their lineups?
I think the original lineups will much do better compare to this tournament's line up.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
turkandjaydee

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 02:33:47 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2020, 03:09:17 AM by turkandjaydee

Well, we have our own opinion. That's yours, there's mine too.
Yes of course, but I'm just being realistic since it will affect my betting decision. No hard feeling Smiley

By the way, I will follow this BTS Pro Series: Southeast Asia and maybe the result will renew my opinion about SEA teams.

-snip-
-snip-
Even VP was stomping OG really hard in the first match  Shocked

VP is really strong in this group stage, I think it almost guaranteed that they will stay at the top in this stage.
But of course, based on the many previous tournaments, the main stage situation will be different (not 100% tho).
FlightyPouch

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 10:40:04 PM

So true! Never thought that VP was this prepared for this tournament but I was mistaken. As far as I know, VP is already in the upper bracket and I guess Team Secret will be following them in the next days. We'll see how long VP would be able to do their run flawlessly.

By the way, I will follow this BTS Pro Series: Southeast Asia and maybe the result will renew my opinion about SEA teams.

Well, there are still good teams in the SEA especially right now Fnatic since they are having a good run and they even won the online ES One LA tournament facing Adroit at the finals and right now, they are unstoppable without dropping a loss in BTS Pro Series. TNC is now in that bracket and with one loss on the board against BOOM while they won against GeekFam so I think TNC is still inconsistent here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Janation

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 11:05:36 AM

So true! Never thought that VP was this prepared for this tournament but I was mistaken. As far as I know, VP is already in the upper bracket and I guess Team Secret will be following them in the next days. We'll see how long VP would be able to do their run flawlessly.

Well, there are still good teams in the SEA especially right now Fnatic since they are having a good run and they even won the online ES One LA tournament facing Adroit at the finals and right now, they are unstoppable without dropping a loss in BTS Pro Series. TNC is now in that bracket and with one loss on the board against BOOM while they won against GeekFam so I think TNC is still inconsistent here.

OG did great too but VP did better.

This is just great since VP is showing they are also a Tier 1 team. The past days, VP faced Nigma and they also destroyed Nigma. That just proves how VP is determined to win this tournament. I might actually be wrong, VP might win this tournament but since we can't really say that they will not choke in the finals, the possibility is still there.
GreatArkansas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 12:36:21 PM

OG did great too but VP did better.

This is just great since VP is showing they are also a Tier 1 team. The past days, VP faced Nigma and they also destroyed Nigma. That just proves how VP is determined to win this tournament. I might actually be wrong, VP might win this tournament but since we can't really say that they will not choke in the finals, the possibility is still there.
Rainbow after the rain. Their original roster last season which is destroyed after the The International 2019, which RAMZES joined EG.
For me, this is really good for VP, especially if they will able to keep their plans for future tournaments, even before they are already a beast team in Europe & CIS. This could be a big slap for Ramzes.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██