Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:57:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk PSL T20 Pool and discussion.  (Read 4364 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 02:13:17 PM

This topic is related to Bitcointalk PSL T20 Pool & discussions, so lets stick to this discussion and talk about the PSL. Maybe some one has some news about the upcoming PSL and for the current few matches left for PSL.  Will they be held someday ?

Well... its tragic. After a long time, there was a major tournament in Pak soil and it was going extremely well. And that was until the COVID 19 outbreak played spoilsport. Till now, we don't know whether the remaining three matches will be played at a later date, or cancelled altogether. We can keep this thread alive until the decision is made. If they are going to cancel it, then we can lock this thread until the start of the next edition (PSL 2021).
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 03:15:12 AM

Ok, then what  Roll Eyes This looks like an idea to kill the next hour will not help with a day or two Tongue

Bhai, This discussion can go for months and even years tbh   Grin

For example ; we just have to point out thing or two about Virat ,Sachin or Smith, Ponting or Akram, Macgrath and say X, Y, Z shouldn't be in the Test XI   Grin
I thought Royse was looking for something like this to kill time. But if he is looking for discussion/debating ideas, then your topic is good.

Only Royse can clarify what's in his mind. Guess his main focus is to engage cricket community into cricket related discussion as " Distraction". Because for quite some time we all are discussing only COVID-19 as its affecting our daily life. That's why i posted "All time Test XI etc etc " idea. 

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 10:28:37 AM

This topic is related to Bitcointalk PSL T20 Pool & discussions, so lets stick to this discussion and talk about the PSL. Maybe some one has some news about the upcoming PSL and for the current few matches left for PSL.  Will they be held someday ?

Well... its tragic. After a long time, there was a major tournament in Pak soil and it was going extremely well. And that was until the COVID 19 outbreak played spoilsport. Till now, we don't know whether the remaining three matches will be played at a later date, or cancelled altogether. We can keep this thread alive until the decision is made. If they are going to cancel it, then we can lock this thread until the start of the next edition (PSL 2021).

The final word on this is given by Royse already, that he not going to cancel it and wait for the tournament to resume. But no one is sure when the tournament will resume.

We will wait for the tournament to resume and I am pretty sure that they will resume once all these pains gone. But by any chance if something like this do not happen then the current point table will be the final table.

I think this is logical ?

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:51:25 AM

Only Royse can clarify what's in his mind. Guess his main focus is to engage cricket community into cricket related discussion as " Distraction". Because for quite some time we all are discussing only COVID-19 as its affecting our daily life. That's why i posted "All time Test XI etc etc " idea. 
That will not be a fair idea to do. If the tournament resume, it's okay to continue the pool. But if it doesn't, it will be good to keep the BTC by Royse. If current table becomes the final, that would be unfair to other people. I recommend dismissing the pool in case the tournament get stopped.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:56:42 AM

That will not be a fair idea to do. If the tournament resume, it's okay to continue the pool. But if it doesn't, it will be good to keep the BTC by Royse. If current table becomes the final, that would be unfair to other people. I recommend dismissing the pool in case the tournament get stopped.

Bro, i feel that you quoted me by mistake, guess you were replying to vishnu?

akhjob and me are discussing something else, about new activity for fun in this Lockdown.

This...
Any idea from anyone?

Okay, How about we come up with our own best XI team?

-All Time Test XI  ------ Or------- Best Test XI of the last decade (2010-2020)

-All Time ODI XI   ------Or-------Best ODI XI of the last decade (2010-2020)

-For T-20 we can use only last decade players ( 2010-2020)

** We can start with the Test or T-20 format first but in their dedicated thread only, so that we can avoid confusion.
** ODI is not relevant much atm so we can look into it after Test/T-20.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3888

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 06:17:24 PM
Merited by akhjob (1)

My apology to JSRAW, Vishnu.Reang, UmerIdrees, akhjob and others who responded to this post but I was really unaware about it. There are no cricket so in the last few weeks I am not hanging in this topics too. It's not that I left them but just too bored not to find anything to talk about in here.

akhjob was right the poker thing but I have no idea how they play it. I tried but did not get any interest at all LOL

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 06:20:40 PM

OK guys... we have some encouraging news. PCB is still looking to reschedule the remaining three matches in the near future. Please check this statement by Wasim Khan (CEO of the Pakistan Cricket Board):

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2020/04/04/two-small-windows-reschedule-psl-2020-knockouts-wasim-khan/

Speaking to ESPNcricinfo’s Stump Mic podcast, Wasim, the PCB’s chief executive, said that the fifth edition of the competition had been a “resounding success” and that the board has identified two possible windows for the knockout stages of the competition to be played later in the year, after the tournament was postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic.

In the same article, he mentions that PSL 2020 was attended by more than 600,000 fans, with an average attendance of around 23,000 per match (for comparison, the average attendance for BBL 2020 was 18,353 per match).
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 08:01:30 PM

OK guys... we have some encouraging news. PCB is still looking to reschedule the remaining three matches in the near future. Please check this statement by Wasim Khan (CEO of the Pakistan Cricket Board):

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2020/04/04/two-small-windows-reschedule-psl-2020-knockouts-wasim-khan/

Speaking to ESPNcricinfo’s Stump Mic podcast, Wasim, the PCB’s chief executive, said that the fifth edition of the competition had been a “resounding success” and that the board has identified two possible windows for the knockout stages of the competition to be played later in the year, after the tournament was postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic.

In the same article, he mentions that PSL 2020 was attended by more than 600,000 fans, with an average attendance of around 23,000 per match (for comparison, the average attendance for BBL 2020 was 18,353 per match).

This is subjected to corona virus situation at the end of the year. There can be a situation by the year end that lock down comes to an End (which surely will) but as a precautionary measures the gatherings and crowded events remain suspended.

Also its very well known that crowd comes more in quantity in subcontinent (Pak and India), than any other cricketing venue.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 10:33:05 AM

Bro, i feel that you quoted me by mistake, guess you were replying to vishnu?
My bad, JSRAW. You are correct, I was replying to vishnu but mistakenly quoted you.

It will be hard to have a reschedule for PSL because of the International matches I think or have to continue with the local players which will not be much of interest.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2020, 05:18:18 PM

It will be hard to have a reschedule for PSL because of the International matches I think or have to continue with the local players which will not be much of interest.

Yes... the calendar is very packed for that time, but I guess the PCB may be able to squeeze out 5-6 days. Just three matches remain and they can schedule it for three consecutive days. Give two days for team building and preparation and everything will be over in five days. It's not that hard. I am optimistic about it, but a lot will depend on the response from the overseas players (who played a large part in making this edition a grand success).
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 05:31:24 AM

Yes... the calendar is very packed for that time, but I guess the PCB may be able to squeeze out 5-6 days. Just three matches remain and they can schedule it for three consecutive days. Give two days for team building and preparation and everything will be over in five days. It's not that hard. I am optimistic about it, but a lot will depend on the response from the overseas players (who played a large part in making this edition a grand success).
True and it shouldn't be much problem for PCB and foreign players too as majority of big stars don't play for their country anymore or don't features in team much. Watson, Gayle , Moeen Ali, Ravi Bopara etc comes to my mind.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 11:00:08 AM

We are nearing a month since the PSL stopped and to some extent, the interest in the tournament is deteriorating. I don't know how many of us would be interested to watch the Playoffs of a tournament after 6-8 months. If conditions improve, I am sure that we'll be busy watching/discussing another important series played at that time. Too much gap between the play kills the excitement, it's better to hand over the trophy to Multan IMO.  
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 01:16:00 PM

True and it shouldn't be much problem for PCB and foreign players too as majority of big stars don't play for their country anymore or don't features in team much. Watson, Gayle , Moeen Ali, Ravi Bopara etc comes to my mind.

4 teams remain for the playoffs: Multan Sultans-Peshawar Zalmi and Karachi Kings-Lahore Qalanders.

Checking by team-to-team basis, for the Lahore Qalandars there is a higher risk since some of their players such as Ben Dunk and Seekkuge Prasanna may be included in the squads for the T20 world cup. The same can be said about Peshawar Zalmi, regarding Tom Banton/Lewis Gregory/Carlos Brathwaite. The other two teams should be OK.

BTW, are you sure about Moeen Ali? I saw him playing for England in T20 just one month ago.

We are nearing a month since the PSL stopped and to some extent, the interest in the tournament is deteriorating. I don't know how many of us would be interested to watch the Playoffs of a tournament after 6-8 months. If conditions improve, I am sure that we'll be busy watching/discussing another important series played at that time. Too much gap between the play kills the excitement, it's better to hand over the trophy to Multan IMO.  

It's true. It will have an impact on the crowd response.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 01:35:23 PM

4 teams remain for the playoffs: Multan Sultans-Peshawar Zalmi and Karachi Kings-Lahore Qalanders.

Checking by team-to-team basis, for the Lahore Qalandars there is a higher risk since some of their players such as Ben Dunk and Seekkuge Prasanna may be included in the squads for the T20 world cup. The same can be said about Peshawar Zalmi, regarding Tom Banton/Lewis Gregory/Carlos Brathwaite. The other two teams should be OK.

BTW, are you sure about Moeen Ali? I saw him playing for England in T20 just one month ago.

Never seen their gameplay or even never heard of Ben Dunk, Tom Banton, Lewis gregory so can't comment on these players. Prasanna is familiar name and Carlos Brathwaite is quality cricketer.
Yeah i am wrong on Moee Ali, but he's not playing test for quite some time ( no test that's means more time) so he should be okay too?

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 01:58:54 PM

^^^ Ben Dunk was in superb form for the Qalandars (before the virus outbreak caused the postponement of the playoff phase) and I am sure that he has caught the attention of the Australian selectors. And I would be looking forward to the selectors dropping some of the players in the middle-order. Australia is having an excellent top order (Warner, Finch, Smith.etc), but they are not winning matches because of their weak middle order. Dunk may strengthen this department if he is selected.

Regarding Tom Banton, he has already played a few ODIs and T20s for England. But I am not sure whether he'll make the cut for the T20 world cup or not. Lewis Gregory was somewhat ordinary during PSL 2020. So I wouldn't fancy many chances for him.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 02:34:05 PM

No matter after how many months the tournament resumes, if there is no restrictions by the coronavirus, be ready to see the full house stadiums in the last four matches. Maybe you do not know but we as a nation are cricket lovers.  Smiley

JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 03:00:00 PM

^^^ Ben Dunk was in superb form for the Qalandars (before the virus outbreak caused the postponement of the playoff phase) and I am sure that he has caught the attention of the Australian selectors. And I would be looking forward to the selectors dropping some of the players in the middle-order. Australia is having an excellent top order (Warner, Finch, Smith.etc), but they are not winning matches because of their weak middle order. Dunk may strengthen this department if he is selected.

Regarding Tom Banton, he has already played a few ODIs and T20s for England. But I am not sure whether he'll make the cut for the T20 world cup or not. Lewis Gregory was somewhat ordinary during PSL 2020. So I wouldn't fancy many chances for him.

I quickly went over their profile, unfortunately didn't find anything interesting and this Ben Dunk dude is around 33, hopefully he gets few match in T-20 WC otherwise his career is almost finish in context of "Call from Aussie team".

No matter after how many months the tournament resumes, if there is no restrictions by the coronavirus, be ready to see the full house stadiums in the last four matches. Maybe you do not know but we as a nation are cricket lovers.  Smiley

akhjob talking about A, You reading B, then thinking about C and finally replying with D. Why Umer why  Huh  Grin Grin

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 03:23:49 PM

No matter after how many months the tournament resumes, if there is no restrictions by the coronavirus, be ready to see the full house stadiums in the last four matches. Maybe you do not know but we as a nation are cricket lovers.  Smiley
Maybe the stadium will be fully packed, but I highly doubt they'll attract the outside audience.

@JSRAW I think Umer is a bit on context here but should have quoted Vishnu though  Grin So, I hereby pardon him for quoting me which resulted in me getting a notification alert while I was busy having dinner Tongue Jk
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 03:29:29 PM

There is no doubt that there will be full capacity crowd for the playoff matches. But to build the momentum, it takes time. The popularity of PSL soared after the initial 4-5 matches. The interest came in from across the globe once it was known that the matches were of very high quality. This can be seen, if you check the TRP for the league matches. For the first few matches, the TRP was low. The momentum is lost now and it will take a lot of effort to bring it back to the previous levels. The Pakistani fans may still give their 100%, but I am not that sure about the global audience (I am someone who watched the majority of the matches LIVE on DSPORT).
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 05:00:12 PM

akhjob talking about A, You reading B, then thinking about C and finally replying with D. Why Umer why  Huh  Grin Grin

This happens when you remain in a lock down for 3 weeks almost and the fresh air does not passes by.  Cheesy 
Its like living in a Jail.

@JSRAW I think Umer is a bit on context here but should have quoted Vishnu though  Grin So, I hereby pardon him for quoting me which resulted in me getting a notification alert while I was busy having dinner Tongue Jk

Haha, sorry for interfering in your dinner.  Tongue

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: