Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:30:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden - NEWS! - ANDROID WALLET AVAILABLE!  (Read 106011 times)
bigblind

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:07:45 PM

wow sent about 2 hours ago 1k EFL to bittrex... still nothing showing up ... 614 Confirmations
ProkhorZ

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:12:07 PM

What a crappy launch! If you're going to make a premined country coin, at least make sure to:
1. Drum up public support in the country before launching. If you only market your coin to miners, it will be dumped and become a 1 satoshi coin before the general public hears anything about it. EFL is already dead in the water, which will make it harder to launch a serious Dutch coin.
2. Figure out how you're going to distribute the premine before launching, and make it transparent that you're really going to distribute everything.
3. Announce it before launching.

This has to be done using our "Verified Proof of Residence" system (e.g., 2 utility bills no more than 3 months old).

Regmann is right: most Dutch people don't get monthly utility bills. I don't think the devs are foreigners, I think they're clueless scrypt kiddies who never had to pay a bill in their life. If they're mining at home, they're going to soil their pants when their parents get the yearly settlement from the electricity company.  Grin

Another question for the FAQ: if EFL happens to become popular by a weird stroke of luck, how are you going to check 1 million applications by looking at copies of bills?
anyone4u

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:33:22 PM

What a crappy launch! If you're going to make a premined country coin, at least make sure to:
1. Drum up public support in the country before launching. If you only market your coin to miners, it will be dumped and become a 1 satoshi coin before the general public hears anything about it. EFL is already dead in the water, which will make it harder to launch a serious Dutch coin.
2. Figure out how you're going to distribute the premine before launching, and make it transparent that you're really going to distribute everything.

This has to be done using our "Verified Proof of Residence" system (e.g., 2 utility bills no more than 3 months old).

Regmann is right: most Dutch people don't get monthly utility bills. I don't think the devs are foreigners, I think they're clueless scrypt kiddies who never had to pay a bill in their life. If they're mining at home, they're going to soil their pants when their parents get the yearly settlement from the electricity company.  Grin

Another question for the FAQ: if EFL happens to become popular by a weird stroke of luck, how are you going to check 1 million applications by looking at copies of bills?

instead of being negative, how about you do something positive newbie?
Lordoftherigs

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:35:41 PM

+1

Also:

1. What happens to the unclaimed coins ?
2. There are millions of households in Netherlands if this coin gain some medial attention you will get bottle-necked.

eindbaasje

Activity: 190

CryptoDetective

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:41:46 PM

The faircoin guy distributed 50.000 transactions to 48.700 wallets in 2 days. So I think the bottlenecking should not be that big of a deal.

Nobody is going to complain about free money.
miningpros

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:47:27 PM

For the Dev Team : Check out this one, they like new coins !!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522849.0

www.kingcoiny.com
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:54:53 PM

wow sent about 2 hours ago 1k EFL to bittrex... still nothing showing up ... 614 Confirmations

5Hours here, and still didnt appear
ElectronicGulden (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:59:32 PM

Hello,

We agree that our launch could be better. However, as said earlier, we are setting up a FAQ. It will be posted today. Everything will be explained.

Our EFL redeem system is almost ready. We will soon announce when the system goes live.

Make sure to follow us at twitter for updates. twitter.com/ElecGulden

Reverb

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:05:24 PM

Hello,

We agree that our launch could be better. However, as said earlier, we are setting up a FAQ. It will be posted today. Everything will be explained.

Our EFL redeem system is almost ready. We will soon announce when the system goes live.

Make sure to follow us at twitter for updates. twitter.com/ElecGulden

Hey, I don't agree. I don't think your launch could be that much better since it was pretty flawless.
This had one of the best launches.
kbhutto

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:11:43 PM

@ElectronicGulden

I would recommend KGW or reduce retarget........4500 blocks retarget is way too much. Otherwise all is good.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Lmax

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:13:42 PM

Here also still waiting, 7,5 hours now, and 1200+ confirmations  Angry
bigblind

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:14:38 PM

is it normal for them? ............ thats ---- annoying
anyone4u

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:21:02 PM

how about you read back like 4 pages and ask them instead of being a whiny bitch here or are you that fucking lazy all u can do is complain?
bigblind

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:23:59 PM

how about you read back like 4 pages and ask them instead of being a whiny bitch here or are you that fucking lazy all u can do is complain?

Cheesy
xhajkx

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:27:23 PM

+1

Also:

1. What happens to the unclaimed coins ?
2. There are millions of households in Netherlands if this coin gain some medial attention you will get bottle-necked.

+1

What about the privacy issues?

Do you guys really expect 17mln people will send their personal info to some unknown DEVs to claim a small piece of EFL? (10.500.000/17.000.000=0.62 EFL)

Well, maybe if this small piece would be worth a lot of money...

But ask yourself this question: for how much would you be willing to give up your personal info?

Even if 1€= 1 EFL I wouldnt go through the trouble of scanning and sending bills to an unnkown party. Not to mention the fact that most people who have kids will have to provide additional proof ( more personal details) to claim their coins.

As I see it right now, 99% of the premined coins will remain unclaimed in DEVs hands.

MuFaza

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:47:18 PM

Xhajkx, you are totally right.. Most of the premine will never be claimed, but didn't Aurora coin dev announce that after multiple airdrop rounds the remaining premine will be disposed. Same thing should be done here
kaiMCsquare

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:52:55 PM

Note to anybody dumb enough to buy this shit: They are going to distribute the premine to themselves a thousand times and say it was Dutch households requesting the coins. You bagholders are going to give these scammers a nice Christmas. I don't even think it's worth mining since anybody dumb enough to buy country coins is already bagholding country coins.
SCAM

the Dutch households will be able to request their share of coins. This has to be done using our "Verified Proof of Residence" system (e.g., 2 utility bills no more than 3 months old).
( we don't get a utility bill every month u ASSHOLE ! )

read link or read the part below !

http://www.access-nl.org/living-in-the-netherlands/living/gas-and-electricity.aspx

Billing and payment ( utility )
Once a year you receive a bill for your energy consumption during that year. This is called annual settlement. Energy costs can be charged two ways:

You will receive one annual settlement: it includes both the transportation and usage costs. (Transport costs are costs that are charged for maintaining the gas lines or power cables)
You will receive two annual accounts: namely from the supplier and the company's network of gas pipes as well as the power cables maintained (grid)

Each month you pay a deposit amount. These amounts are advance payments on your annual statement.

Generally, there are two ways to pay your energy bills:

Giro
An advantage of paying by giro is that you get a good overview of the payments you make. To pay by giro transfer, most vendors charge extra.

Direct Debit
The merit of paying by direct debit is that you do not have to remember to pay, thus reducing the risk of overdue accounts. Also, many energy suppliers charge less for paying by direct debit.

Great. Another shitty SCAM coin.

I hope you pieces of shit including AphroditeCoin, Spaincoin and everyone whom knowingly supports a scam just for a quick buck die a horrible death within the next 24 hours.
You're making this world a crappy fucking place.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:54:39 PM

I DONT SEE ENOUGH ORANGE

must be a scam

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Reverb

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:56:36 PM

Great. Another shitty SCAM coin.

I hope you pieces of shit including AphroditeCoin, Spaincoin and everyone whom knowingly supports a scam just for a quick buck die a horrible death within the next 24 hours.
You're making this world a crappy fucking place.

Oh yes, I am pretty sure you are making this world alot better.
Wishing people to die a horrible death...
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:05:55 PM

lol what i cant believe is that I am the most senior member to post in this forum....
I am half dutch though so I will only dump half of what I mine

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: