Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2018, 10:04:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden - NEWS! - ANDROID WALLET AVAILABLE!  (Read 105495 times)
Reverb

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:20:07 PM

what pisses me off is peeps scamming others for self gain
like i stated multiple time,s its EASY and CHEAP to make a non profit organisation in holland for stuff like this
and i even offered them to help whit it / do it for them
i get ignored no questions asked cus he wants to be anonymous ( yea right )
if he made a non profit organisation ( he cant make huge PROFIT ) whit dumping it cus that would be PUNISHABLE by law
he still can make some profit tough ( within reason )
he could also get sponsors ( for university / the government for a project ) witch would pay for sending every household a letter ( for example )
if he really diffident want to dump a shit ton on your asses ( and wanted to give it to the dutch ) why not do it this way ?

And agaaain, you're just repeating it all over again.
We all know what pisses you off by now. If the developers don't want to make a non profit organisation, let them.
People should know in what they are investing. Its their fault if they are investing in a 'scam' coin like you describe it.

Are you stressed out or something, damn.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
regmann

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:21:17 PM

what pisses me off is peeps scamming others for self gain
like i stated multiple time,s its EASY and CHEAP to make a non profit organisation in holland for stuff like this
and i even offered them to help whit it / do it for them
i get ignored no questions asked cus he wants to be anonymous ( yea right )
if he made a non profit organisation ( he cant make huge PROFIT ) whit dumping it cus that would be PUNISHABLE by law
he still can make some profit tough ( within reason )
he could also get sponsors ( for university / the government for a project ) witch would pay for sending every household a letter ( for example )
if he really diffident want to dump a shit ton on your asses ( and wanted to give it to the dutch ) why not do it this way ?

And agaaain, you're just repeating it all over again.
We all know what pisses you off by now. If the developers don't want to make a non profit organisation, let them.
People should know in what they are investing. Its their fault if they are investing in a 'scam' coin like you describe it.

Are you stressed out or something, damn.

shill acc
podizzle

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:21:23 PM

its not a scam until people get scammed.
Reverb

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:22:39 PM

THIS. Time will tell. Don't get confused with a scam coin and shit coin.

shill acc

And your point being?
regmann

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:22:59 PM

a lol its u say hi to overyone in mcxnow will u Tongue
maardein

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:24:26 PM

wtf completely missed this launch? It was announced that it would come in the dutch forum, and now a sudden launch without any notice in the dutch forum?

BTC: 1788UegKXGXXicfPcbZ1bmSUJ99ZWRCF7p
LTC: LZ2rCcoxK4X8wRRynqdxoimd4d3TDNk7Lk
PMP: PApSSdorQds5tQysymwDXPAN3viJLFTUs8
Reverb

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:29:34 PM

wtf completely missed this launch? It was announced that it would come in the dutch forum, and now a sudden launch without any notice in the dutch forum?

Wow... Thanks for stating that. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436606.0
I just noticed this coin is made by coingen.io, which means the 'developers' don't even know how to develop a coin. What if there is something wrong with the wallet. They probably don't even know how to fix that. Great.
kele22222

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:31:16 PM

great.good luck
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:34:43 PM

Wow... Thanks for stating that. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436606.0
I just noticed this coin is made by coingen.io, which means the 'developers' don't even know how to develop a coin. What if there is something wrong with the wallet. They probably don't even know how to fix that. Great.

coingen.io LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Want to know why the coin launch wasn't announced?  So the uber skilled dev could insta-mine his own crap at 0 difficulty while the rest of you were caught off guard.

These 'national coins' are becoming more of a joke by the minute.
Reverb

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:37:53 PM

Want to know why the coin launch wasn't announced?  So the uber skilled dev could insta-mine his own crap at 0 difficulty while the rest of you were caught off guard.

Not only the national coins are become more of joke, what about the whole altcoin section.
I really loved altcoins and always thought it was pretty fascinating. Now it is just another shitcoin after another.

Too bad most people of different coin communities are rude and stressed out.

EDIT: Just got a new email, new topic, exactly what I mean by saying shitcoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=528798.0;topicseen
podizzle

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:55:14 PM

Want to know why the coin launch wasn't announced?  So the uber skilled dev could insta-mine his own crap at 0 difficulty while the rest of you were caught off guard.

thats a completely different coin
Reverb

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:57:09 PM

thats a completely different coin

How is that a completely different coin. Pretty sure they are talking about the makings of this coin.
podizzle

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:02:32 PM

different twitter, different websites etc
Reverb

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:04:24 PM

different twitter, different websites etc

Wait, maybe I miss something, but they are not talking about any websites / twitter pages.
I'm pretty sure that is the same coin.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:11:03 PM

Can you provide proof that this coin is coingen.io?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

albertdros

Activity: 602

Long Time Crypto Enthousiast

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:12:08 PM

thats a different one i think. If the devs can make an android wallet they can probably also make a coin :

Oldschool Crypto Designer responsible for the Mintpal Exchange graphics, Bittrex exchange graphics, official Bitcoin SEGWIT logo & more.
Reverb

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:13:47 PM

http://coingen.io/status.html CTRL + F (eGulden).
They said it multiple times in that thread in Dutch (which I am).

I know this does not proof it, but I am pretty sure this coin is related to that Dutch topic.

thats a different one i think. If the devs can make an android wallet they can probably also make a coin :

They never said they will make it themselves. They can hire someone or just change one of the nodes in the bitcoin app package.
podizzle

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:15:38 PM

Is this the same project as www.egulden.nl ? If so you might want to update that site. it's the first google result for "egulden".

No. We have no idea who they are. Although their website isn't updated in the last few months.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reverb

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:16:50 PM

Is this the same project as www.egulden.nl ? If so you might want to update that site. it's the first google result for "egulden".

No. We have no idea who they are. Although their website isn't updated in the last few months.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So what? Who says www.egulden.nl is the one from the Dutch topic?
hashpuppy

Activity: 396