Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:30:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden - NEWS! - ANDROID WALLET AVAILABLE!  (Read 106011 times)
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:07:01 PM

and is the dutch half of me that is gonna sell though lol im also half chinese, let the gambling begin

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
ElectronicGulden (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:11:41 PM

A FAQ has been set up since there were still some questions to be answered. We hope this explains everything.

Q&A

Fifty percent of the Electronic Gulden is premined. Why?

Fifty precent of the Electronic Gulden will be given away to Dutch households. The main reason for this is to distribute the Electronic Gulden into the Netherlands, as it is a dutch project.
By giving away such a significant amount we expect to achieve massive adoption to the coin in the long run. Also, this is a great way to educate the public about cryptocurrencies. It is an incentive for the general population just like the block reward is for miners.

I am a Dutch citizen, how can I redeem my share of EFL?

This has to be done using our "Verified Proof of Residence" system (e.g., 2 utility bills no more than 3 months old, other charged bills are also allowed). Verification is required so that people are not able to double claim their share of EFL. The system is currently being developed and we will announce it in the near future.

Why did you choose for a Proof of Residence system rather than letting people verify themselves making use of their identification card or online identification (DigID)?

The main reason for using a Proof of Residence system is privacy. We believe, especially in times we currently live in, that keeping the privacy of people safe is one of the most important factors. The chances for our distribution to work are bigger when using a Proof of Residence system.

When is this premined distribution system going live?

Currently we are still working on finalizing the verification system. We will make an announcement on the Bitcointalk forums as soon as we have a date set for the distribution system to go live.

There are around 7,3 million households in the Netherlands and there are 10.500.000 premined EFL to be distributed to these households, that would mean 1.4 EFL each share right? That's not much.

There are around 7,3 million households in the Netherlands. However, this does not mean that 7,3 million households will be able to redeem their share of EFL. We will distribute 25 EFL to each household untill all shares are distributed. We have chosen for a share of 25 EFL, in order to reach and trigger our target audience to claim their EFL.

It sounds like quite a job to verify all these households. What's your take on this?

We are still living in a early cryptocurrency adaptation stage. Not everyone will redeem their share at the same time. Our team is going to work in different stages in which people will be able to redeem their share of EFL. This means distribution is spread over time and our verification process is more organized.

Can you show us where the premined coins currently are? I'd like to trace the distribution.

All the premined EFL can be found in this adress: LTxtTPdMYeDhF9rY8GWKiKesGUaJV5qW4u.
Currently the Block explorer is not running yet, but we will make sure it is within a few days.

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:17:03 PM

Note to anybody dumb enough to buy this shit: They are going to distribute the premine to themselves a thousand times and say it was Dutch households requesting the coins. You bagholders are going to give these scammers a nice Christmas. I don't even think it's worth mining since anybody dumb enough to buy country coins is already bagholding country coins.
SCAM

the Dutch households will be able to request their share of coins. This has to be done using our "Verified Proof of Residence" system (e.g., 2 utility bills no more than 3 months old).
( we don't get a utility bill every month u ASSHOLE ! )

read link or read the part below !

http://www.access-nl.org/living-in-the-netherlands/living/gas-and-electricity.aspx

Billing and payment ( utility )
Once a year you receive a bill for your energy consumption during that year. This is called annual settlement. Energy costs can be charged two ways:

You will receive one annual settlement: it includes both the transportation and usage costs. (Transport costs are costs that are charged for maintaining the gas lines or power cables)
You will receive two annual accounts: namely from the supplier and the company's network of gas pipes as well as the power cables maintained (grid)

Each month you pay a deposit amount. These amounts are advance payments on your annual statement.

Generally, there are two ways to pay your energy bills:

Giro
An advantage of paying by giro is that you get a good overview of the payments you make. To pay by giro transfer, most vendors charge extra.

Direct Debit
The merit of paying by direct debit is that you do not have to remember to pay, thus reducing the risk of overdue accounts. Also, many energy suppliers charge less for paying by direct debit.

Great. Another shitty SCAM coin.

I hope you pieces of shit including AphroditeCoin, Spaincoin and everyone whom knowingly supports a scam just for a quick buck die a horrible death within the next 24 hours.
You're making this world a crappy fucking place.

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:20:50 PM

A FAQ has been set up since there were still some questions to be answered. We hope this explains everything.

Q&A

Fifty precent of the Electronic Gulden will be given away to Dutch households. The main reason for this is to distribute the Electronic Gulden into the Netherlands, as it is a dutch project.
By giving away such a significant amount we expect to achieve massive adoption to the coin in the long run. Also, this is a great way to educate the public about cryptocurrencies. It is an incentive for the general population just like the block reward is for miners.

This has to be done using our "Verified Proof of Residence" system (e.g., 2 utility bills no more than 3 months old, other charged bills are also allowed). Verification is required so that people are not able to double claim their share of EFL. The system is currently being developed and we will announce it in the near future.

Why did you choose for a Proof of Residence system rather than letting people verify themselves making use of their identification card or online identification (DigID)?

The main reason for using a Proof of Residence system is privacy. We believe, especially in times we currently live in, that keeping the privacy of people safe is one of the most important factors. The chances for our distribution to work are bigger when using a Proof of Residence system.

Currently we are still working on finalizing the verification system. We will make an announcement on the Bitcointalk forums as soon as we have a date set for the distribution system to go live.

There are around 7,3 million households in the Netherlands and there are 10.500.000 premined EFL to be distributed to these households, that would mean 1.4 EFL each share right? That's not much.

There are around 7,3 million households in the Netherlands. However, this does not mean that 7,3 million households will be able to redeem their share of EFL. We will distribute 25 EFL to each household untill all shares are distributed. We have chosen for a share of 25 EFL, in order to reach and trigger our target audience to claim their EFL.

It sounds like quite a job to verify all these households. What's your take on this?

We are still living in a early cryptocurrency adaptation stage. Not everyone will redeem their share at the same time. Our team is going to work in different stages in which people will be able to redeem their share of EFL. This means distribution is spread over time and our verification process is more organized.

Can you show us where the premined coins currently are? I'd like to trace the distribution.

All the premined EFL can be found in this adress: LTxtTPdMYeDhF9rY8GWKiKesGUaJV5qW4u.
Currently the Block explorer is not running yet, but we will make sure it is within a few days.

That clears a few things up, keep up the good work.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Reverb

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:22:53 PM

Too bad nobody wants to buy my EFL. haha.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:27:50 PM

wow sent about 2 hours ago 1k EFL to bittrex... still nothing showing up ... 614 Confirmations
how about you read back like 4 pages and ask them instead of being a whiny bitch here or are you that fucking lazy all u can do is complain?

I suppose we all asked and... all I got is generic mail respond, and after 8 hours nothing showed on balance.
So, it seems that they have problems about they don't like to talk...
NO MATTER HOW LOUD WE SPEAK ABOUT IT
Reverb

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:33:43 PM

Hmm. The people in this community are really harse and rude to each other, don't like it.
The key of a good (alt)coin is a great community, this coin won't get that far if people are insulting others all the time.
ElectronicGulden (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:34:08 PM

Added to the voting list at Cryptorush.io

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

Please vote for us. Meanwhile we are trying to get directy listed over there.
justme27

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:40:49 PM

I have a question that's not in the FAQ!

How will you convince Henk & Ingrid that EFL is not some digital equivalent of tulip bulbs?
Most people I talk to about BTC seem to draw this conclusion.

1NTLM3PfNgfBdRACPYFyrDJpzqt9QcocVZ
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:05:47 PM

I have a question that's not in the FAQ!

How will you convince Henk & Ingrid that EFL is not some digital equivalent of tulip bulbs?
Most people I talk to about BTC seem to draw this conclusion.

If they are willing to use tulips as currency, it shouldn't  be to hard to convince them to use crypto!

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:23:53 PM

personally I cant stand all these national coins....  there is almost no way for them to succeed unless the dev team has a highly organized team and a lot of money to back them in dispersing the coins fairly and evenly over a large population....  thats not to say there isnt profit to be made from every sucker that buys them up the minute they hit a major exchange.

If and when I create a coin it will be created around a community of no more than 20000 people be 80% premined and distributed to local businesses before PoW starts be PoS at 4%/year and leave 20% to be PoW for people who would like to get some coins to use in that community....

basically just building a local credit union for a small group of people

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:26:42 PM

hell now that ive written my thoughts down it seems more feasable than It was running around in my head.

Time to find a good dev team.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
procrypto

Activity: 224

Shitcoin Maximalist

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:38:51 PM

Not sure if this one will succeed or fall flat on its face, but I do know that there are a large number of dutch people who absolutely hated losing the guilder, and would love to get it back.  Smiley

Buying, in case it "does a Spaincoin"..  Wink
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:23:47 PM

wow sent about 2 hours ago 1k EFL to bittrex... still nothing showing up ... 614 Confirmations
how about you read back like 4 pages and ask them instead of being a whiny bitch here or are you that fucking lazy all u can do is complain?

I suppose we all asked and... all I got is generic mail respond, and after 8 hours nothing showed on balance.

Hey all,

This was our fault and you caught us during our support off hours.  We operate in PST and normally have paging set up for failures, but we missed an edge case.  Please accept my apologies for being non-responsive during this period;  we will never not talk about something, its just sometimes, we don't know about it quick enough Sad

And just for transparency, last night around 01:30 PST, an "weird" orphan block came in;  once that block hit our blockchain, we had a bunch of security precautions kick in and the deposit worker for this specific currency stopped all deposits.  That is what caused the delay.  Our failure here was not having proper paging in place for when this happened.  We have since added it so there shouldn't be any issues moving forward.  

Again, my apologies both for the problem and the slow communications.

Thanks
Richie

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
ElectronicGulden (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:36:42 PM

Hey all,

This was our fault and you caught us during our support off hours.  We operate in PST and normally have paging set up for failures, but we missed an edge case.  Please accept my apologies for being non-responsive during this period;  we will never not talk about something, its just sometimes, we don't know about it quick enough Sad

And just for transparency, last night around 01:30 PST, an "weird" orphan block came in;  once that block hit our blockchain, we had a bunch of security precautions kick in and the deposit worker for this specific currency stopped all deposits.  That is what caused the delay.  Our failure here was not having proper paging in place for when this happened.  We have since added it so there shouldn't be any issues moving forward.  

Again, my apologies both for the problem and the slow communications.

Thanks
Richie

Thanks for the heads up! Good support as always.
Droxski

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:04:04 PM

Q&A

Awesome!! I believe EFL will be a success!

Maybe it is a good idea to add a community forum to the website so the community can support with ideas?
atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:12:32 PM

Good FAQ Wink
Lmax

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:14:58 PM

@richiela:  Thanks for the explanation!!
Chris180Z

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:17:28 PM

Can everyone stop mining this so I can go back to 40 coins per hour? lol. Getting that in a day now Sad.

Too bad I have 0 money to buy, so I guess i'll just mine this for the next few weeks.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:34:09 PM

have any news articles been posted yet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: