Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:37:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stakenet - Next short term 10x - Here's why.  (Read 2231 times)
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 04:56:59 PM

After testing the DEX yesterday, I think it's pretty safe to say that I'm very very impressed with what the team has accomplished here. Their DEX aggregator is probably the coolest thing, which allows you to connect to other DEX's and exchanges through the DEX, which ads TONS of liquidity.

10x on this one is pretty damn conservative.

It indeed is very cool. I posted about their recent DEX aggregator news in another thread, but basically you'll be able to access multiple DEX's and exchanges through their Lightning DEX. Here is an example of LTC arbitraging through the DEX and Binance.

https://imgur.com/zSxobsV

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCXRPADA

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 05:37:14 AM

After testing the DEX yesterday, I think it's pretty safe to say that I'm very very impressed with what the team has accomplished here. Their DEX aggregator is probably the coolest thing, which allows you to connect to other DEX's and exchanges through the DEX, which ads TONS of liquidity.

10x on this one is pretty damn conservative.

It indeed is very cool. I posted about their recent DEX aggregator news in another thread, but basically you'll be able to access multiple DEX's and exchanges through their Lightning DEX. Here is an example of LTC arbitraging through the DEX and Binance.

https://imgur.com/zSxobsV

Well that's pretty cool. Liquidity is the most important thing with any DEX's to be truly used by the general public. Nobody wants to trade on a platform with no volume.
luchins

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 12:50:57 PM

Stakenet is by far one of the most promising projects I've seen as of lately. You'd have to have followed the project to truly understand it's potential, but I'll try to explain it briefly here.

1) They helped the Litecoin team with Lightning Network integration on the LTC chain.
2) Stakenet is the industry leader in terms of Lightning Network developments, building and improving the technology in a way that benefits everyone. Their new Lightning DEX, which is an integrated part of a multi currency wallet they've been working on for the past year is bound to be a huge success for the following reasons:

Speed
Ease Of Use
Option To Hold And Trade Multiple Coins

The whole eco-system is ran by masternodes, who will do the dirty work (routing transactions back and forth over the Lightning Network), this means that Lightning node operators already have an incentive to keep them running, since the masternodes is profitable to run from the get-go already.

USDT, Ethereum (and it's tokens) will be integrated as well.

This is just a small, yet important part of Stakenet.

Stakenet invented cold staking, which means that you can stake XSN through their "Trustless Proof Of Stake" protocol.

Please do yourself a favor, and watch this small presentation video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXj3_qKSUBk&t=3s

ok  but  why do  you shill it  so much?

also  I have red  that masternodes make it centralized  in some way

luchins

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 01:51:45 PM

Their DEX is pretty soon ready for a public release, which means that everyone can get to try it out, I expect a massive marketing push, which could catapult the price to 10x it's current value easily, since what they do here, is a world's first.

a  x10  is too much in these  market conditions.. this  is  not 2017
luchins

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 02:12:24 PM

For Dex to succeed and overtake the centralized exchanges there would have to be a big disaster that would scare people and make them withdraw from CEX and move to DEX. A ban on CEX that would make DEX trading the only way to exchange could work. Without it CEX will continue to dominate.

maybe  whales  can  use them
luchins

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 02:24:10 PM

I don't see how this is going to do 10X before Bitcoin Halving in May, people need to be realistic unless you are just shilling your bags to other people. BTC halving is going to suppress the market for now, the way I am seeing things and I expect this to be

shouldn't BTC halvening  pump  the market?
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 03:29:40 PM

I doubt stakenet (XSN) can pump and provide 10x profit, because according to the analysis I have done, XSN does not have strong fundamentals.
And also the volume is very low, which means the demand is also low. After all Stakenet from the first created in 2018 to now the performance is
getting worse. So my advice avoided investing in stakenet (XSN).

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
durilup

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 04:16:18 PM

I would be careful when if I would be investing in crypto startups . If we look at the old charts vs new ones only 2-3% of projects are still in 2020 . Most of startups from crypto failed

nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 04:19:41 PM

I would be careful when if I would be investing in crypto startups . If we look at the old charts vs new ones only 2-3% of projects are still in 2020 . Most of startups from crypto failed
To it's credit, XSN got beat up almost immediately but it survived. Development never stopped.
holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 05:16:31 PM

Usually small coins that their only advantage is "high income with PoS mining" are only pump and dump...
Lightning Network didn't prove itself as a game changer until now... too much hype in my opinion.
luchins

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 01:07:41 AM

To it's credit, XSN got beat up almost immediately but it survived. Development never stopped.

Hello... how  can you say that  it survived? Based on what?
LeoBTCGod

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 02:33:18 PM

Usually small coins that their only advantage is "high income with PoS mining" are only pump and dump...
Lightning Network didn't prove itself as a game changer until now... too much hype in my opinion.

You haven't tested their DEX yet I can tell. It IS a game changer, as you can trade between all Lightning supported assets instantly.

Hello... how  can you say that  it survived? Based on what?

He means they didn't quit developing even with a limited budget. They've been making huge progress as of lately, with the DEX and Multi Currency Wallet out soon.
BTCXRPADA

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 11:03:48 PM

Oh the hype will be real once the DEX and Multi Currency Wallet is out, there is NO doubt about that. Watch this video and see why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSNFhFBKmsc
Wh00re

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 09:34:01 AM

Stakenet is building an ECO-system of dApps, which will run on Stakenet masternodes. These dApps can be used whether you own XSN or not, it's not the point. The point is, the fees generated from the users is sold, and instantly turned into XSN to distribute to the node owners. This will artificially jack up the price of the coin itself. There's so much to say about this project, and it really blows my mind that nobody seems to pay attention to it yet. I'm sure it's gonna blow up one day.
BTCXRPADA

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 06:06:19 AM

Stakenet is building an ECO-system of dApps, which will run on Stakenet masternodes. These dApps can be used whether you own XSN or not, it's not the point. The point is, the fees generated from the users is sold, and instantly turned into XSN to distribute to the node owners. This will artificially jack up the price of the coin itself. There's so much to say about this project, and it really blows my mind that nobody seems to pay attention to it yet. I'm sure it's gonna blow up one day.

Didn't know that, that's pretty awesome, guess I need to do more research on this one. Seems like a very ambitious project.  Cheesy
Flux0z

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 01:52:05 PM

Where are you seeing "too much hype"? The Lightning Network is constantly being worked on, and the Stakenet team being in the lead on dApp developments on top of this tech is pretty damn cool. Nobody uses the Lightning Network because it's for NERDS, Stakenet makes the Lightning Network easily accessible for anyone.

If you like DEFI, Stakenet is probably of your interest.

· issuance of stablecoins using masternodes collateral
· lightning dex
· tokenization
· prediction markets using XSN Masternodes
LeoBTCGod

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 01:49:23 PM

Stakenet had a nice run yesterday. Anticipation for the final release of the DEX I guess. Once it's out, and we get the proper marketing, I'm sure this baby will fly. No doubt.
BTCXRPADA

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 08:58:51 AM

Stakenet had a nice run yesterday. Anticipation for the final release of the DEX I guess. Once it's out, and we get the proper marketing, I'm sure this baby will fly. No doubt.

Luckikly I managed to buy in below 600 satoshi. Anything under 1000 is a steal though.  Grin
Flux0z

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 03:13:01 PM

Luckikly I managed to buy in below 600 satoshi. Anything under 1000 is a steal though.  Grin

Well, it's hovering between 550 - 600 right now. Which is a bargain considering they've got a HUGE milestone completed very soon, which will likely be a game changer for all DEX's worldwide.
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 09:25:55 PM

Well, it's hovering between 550 - 600 right now. Which is a bargain considering they've got a HUGE milestone completed very soon, which will likely be a game changer for all DEX's worldwide.
It's had a pretty good day, stayin above 600 sat  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: