Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Campaigns in the Altcoin section to join. Dont waste your time with others  (Read 10142 times)
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 08:46:57 AM

OP I want to drop a link of a new bounty campaign, it seem legit to me cos I've not been able to find any flaws so far

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5237394.0

Since the virus is still out there I'm sure we will have difficult times with new bounty project, honestly it's not a good time to release or introduce any new bounty project
I've checked it out, rewards are freaking low, I wonder how a bounty manager would post such, it's better you ignore that bounty campaign and focus on others or wait

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 08:54:03 AM

As good as Geoma Dao project looks I still don't like the fact that the team can't afford to use a clear pictures, the team pictures looks more like a Photoshop shits, how hard can it be to take a very good pic with their smartphones?? Really annoying

TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 10:03:44 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2020, 10:19:25 AM by TheICE007

This is awesome,taking your time to research in these projects ,your choices are cool,I also picked some few which you also endorsed,those two managed by Masulum, presently there are so much bounties but most are just too shitty.with these guide,hunters should be able to pick one or two following this thread.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 10:21:47 AM

Some bounty companies really interested me from the very beginning, but in some bounty companies from this list I decided not to participate for various reasons, and so of course you are well done that you study companies and put them here.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 11:36:57 AM

Blockburn was not a great project, the price of the token dropped about 30 times after the end of IEO, and a few days ago they delayed the distribution of bounty tokens for the next 3 months, and they still had no exact date. to distribute it. Surely they will scam the bounty hunters and investors

Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 11:52:03 AM

Blockburn was not a great project, the price of the token dropped about 30 times after the end of IEO, and a few days ago they delayed the distribution of bounty tokens for the next 3 months, and they still had no exact date. to distribute it. Surely they will scam the bounty hunters and investors
If they'll distribute the bounty, bounty hunters would still not happy with the price since according to you it dump 30 times, and it will dump more if they'll distribute soon, maybe the reason they delayed it is because they don't want to see a further dump that would probably kill the project.

This is not new to us actually, when projects does not raise a good amount during the crowdsale, it can easily be dump.

litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 12:09:22 PM

If they'll distribute the bounty, bounty hunters would still not happy with the price since according to you it dump 30 times, and it will dump more if they'll distribute soon, maybe the reason they delayed it is because they don't want to see a further dump that would probably kill the project.

This is not new to us actually, when projects does not raise a good amount during the crowdsale, it can easily be dump.
Seems like you've been mistaken, their budget is $ 15000 token BURN. So if the price drops 30 times, then they will have to distribute more tokens to the bounty hunters, and they think it is a large number of tokens and they decide to delay it to wait for the price to go up.

Lhaine

Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 12:12:30 PM

that's normal thing happen in bounties delay and drop the price after ICO and IEO its not new , you need to understand that some of the project is just want to collect some fund from investors .

Some bounty companies really interested me from the very beginning, but in some bounty companies from this list I decided not to participate for various reasons, and so of course you are well done that you study companies and put them here.

its just a list we still have our own way to choose what campaign we think is good for us to join.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 12:18:37 PM

that's normal thing happen in bounties delay and drop the price after ICO and IEO its not new , you need to understand that some of the project is just want to collect some fund from investors .

its just a list we still have our own way to choose what campaign we think is good for us to join.
Delaying token distribution is common here. From 2019 until now, most campaigns delay distribution of tokens because the current market is too bad. If they distribute at this stage, it is likely that their project will be demolished and difficult to recover
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 12:57:20 PM

It's not a good time for new projects, that's why we are seeing delays, many projects haven't send tokens to bounty hunters yet since 2019 now, I'm getting used to it already

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lhaine

Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 01:33:23 PM

Delaying token distribution is common here. From 2019 until now, most campaigns delay distribution of tokens because the current market is too bad. If they distribute at this stage, it is likely that their project will be demolished and difficult to recover

the problem is they dont have any idea where the market will be good again for trader's , so why delaying it and also it doesnt help your project if you delay the payment for bounty participants.

It's not a good time for new projects, that's why we are seeing delays, many projects haven't send tokens to bounty hunters yet since 2019 now, I'm getting used to it already
then if they know this not the good time for them why making an ICO at this time in the first place?
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 01:38:02 PM

the problem is they dont have any idea where the market will be good again for trader's , so why delaying it and also it doesnt help your project if you delay the payment for bounty participants.

even when the market has improved for trading, it is not a good thing for new projects to make campaigns. because when no system makes and selects only quality projects that will be published, the scammer will continue to exist.

BaigAuditor

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 02:20:22 PM

So as to make gains in bounties you should dispose of your feelings of trepidation and be prepared to face challenges, to expand the odds of winning is the explanation we do investigate on ventures, for those whining about lengths numerous bounties with most reduced terms aren't in every case great to
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 09:10:39 PM

• Leasehold (March 22 - will check until when)
This campaign have been launch last March 22 , 2020. This seems to be good project using blockchain of Lisk. Also handled by Murat one of the reputable manager. It take time for me to add this to the list to check for potential threat or scam details. Will add now.

Just as always, i commend your efforts for scouting out project bounties with potentials. Leasehold seems to be a good choice, i checked them out few days ago. Once again, thanks for the frequent updates, it has been helpful in choosing project to work for. However, i saw a project that caught my attention and i think it's worth a try as they already have IEO Agreement with Bitforex, one of the prominent exchange in crypto market and the campaign is being managed by wapinter, one of the veteran and oldest BM of this forum
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 09:27:25 PM

SPYCE update:
3rd week got counted and stakes registered in the spreadsheet.
the 4th week for the campaign is coming to an end on sunday.
meanwhile a new ETH earning campaign for the COBA game has been started as well, running until april 30th 2020.

COBA REFERRAL CAMPAIGN:
You are able to join COBA referral bounty campaign and get a chance to rewarded 20% from every success transaction under your referral link.

No LIMIT, you can get ETH as much as you bring buyer. This campaign valid until April 30, 2020.

HOW TO JOIN?
1. Join COBA (http://t.me/cobazone) Telegram group
2. Subscribes to https://coba.zone
3. Install Osiris browser (http://browseosiris.com/) PC or Mobile
4. Register on https://opensea.io
5. Get your Opensea referral link. Watch this video (https://youtu.be/giYfQjpnQgc)
6. Report your sucess transaction on form. I will give weekly report form as usual.
7. Get your additional 20% in ETH after we are validate your TXhash report.
updated bounty infos are always here on telegram: https://t.me/spycebounty
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 11:59:07 PM

SPYCE update:
3rd week got counted and stakes registered in the spreadsheet.
the 4th week for the campaign is coming to an end on sunday.
meanwhile a new ETH earning campaign for the COBA game has been started as well, running until april 30th 2020.

COBA REFERRAL CAMPAIGN:
You are able to join COBA referral bounty campaign and get a chance to rewarded 20% from every success transaction under your referral link.

No LIMIT, you can get ETH as much as you bring buyer. This campaign valid until April 30, 2020.

HOW TO JOIN?
1. Join COBA (http://t.me/cobazone) Telegram group
2. Subscribes to https://coba.zone
3. Install Osiris browser (http://browseosiris.com/) PC or Mobile
4. Register on https://opensea.io
5. Get your Opensea referral link. Watch this video (https://youtu.be/giYfQjpnQgc)
6. Report your sucess transaction on form. I will give weekly report form as usual.
7. Get your additional 20% in ETH after we are validate your TXhash report.
updated bounty infos are always here on telegram: https://t.me/spycebounty
Yes, stakes are calculated for the last week. Where did you see the Spyce will end on Sunday? Can you please give me any source? No information on the Telegram group. 
BTW, there is no signature allocation for Koinpro bounty.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 02:12:51 AM

This is one of the risk bounty hunters have to go through, developers delaying the distribution, they do not have confidence on the performance of their coin in the market, this happens if the project do not have a buy back system in place or the platform will not take off, I consider blockburn a dubious campaign and will soon be included in scam project.

joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 05:03:32 AM

Yes, stakes are calculated for the last week. Where did you see the Spyce will end on Sunday? Can you please give me any source? No information on the Telegram group. 
I think there is no need to have an extension for the marketinf of spyce, they already trading their tokens and further marketing will help but isnt too redundant already?

I think Koinpro signature not yet up, and still not open for participants. I am gonna join this campaign too after the spyce. Good thing is Parodium handling it and surely will give us assurance of payment.

Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 07:33:11 AM

I think there is no need to have an extension for the marketinf of spyce, they already trading their tokens and further marketing will help but isnt too redundant already?

I think Koinpro signature not yet up, and still not open for participants. I am gonna join this campaign too after the spyce. Good thing is Parodium handling it and surely will give us assurance of payment.
What other parodium bounty you've joined in the past that pays? I don't think Koinpro signature is coming anytime sooner, I'm thinking of joining before but I choose relictum pro instead

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:10:06 PM

Koinpro is a good project that I have been following, but they still haven't allowed people to participate in bounty. There have been no announcements about the signature campaign being launched yet, and you can participate in the Insure campaign if you wish. This is also a good campaign that we should not miss

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: