Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Campaigns in the Altcoin section to join. Dont waste your time with others  (Read 10142 times)
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 07:48:38 PM

ACTIVE
  • Arcs (April 29 - July 20 )
Just Added new campaign listed on coinmarketcap. Listed on Kucoin and have a good market cap. The campaign started today April 28 and will have 12 weeks long duration. Bit long but listed campaign on big exchange is quite rare opportunity.
To start with, the reward for the bounty is miserable considering the long duration of the bounty. 12 weeks isn't a joke. Pointedly, OP should bear in mind that not every listed projects like paying hunters after the bounty is over. Most of them even lock the tokens for a certain long period before releasing it to hunters, after the tokens must've lost value.
You are right, this bounty's budget is so low when they run this campaign with 12 weeks. And after the end of the 12-week campaign, I think they will continue to delay distribution for about 2-3 months. And we will have to wait until the end of 2020 to receive them, which is the current general situation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 08:13:54 PM

ACTIVE
Just Added new campaign listed on coinmarketcap. Listed on Kucoin and have a good market cap. The campaign started today April 28 and will have 12 weeks long duration. Bit long but listed campaign on big exchange is quite rare opportunity.
To start with, the reward for the bounty is miserable considering the long duration of the bounty. 12 weeks isn't a joke. Pointedly, OP should bear in mind that not every listed projects like paying hunters after the bounty is over. Most of them even lock the tokens for a certain long period before releasing it to hunters, after the tokens must've lost value.
You are right, this bounty's budget is so low when they run this campaign with 12 weeks. And after the end of the 12-week campaign, I think they will continue to delay distribution for about 2-3 months. And we will have to wait until the end of 2020 to receive them, which is the current general situation
gweedo, good a thing you know this and I believe it's because you have been here too long not to notice this. OP should not just include any listed bounty in his trusted list of bounties, just for that alone. Yes, I know it's from the BD but that isn't a guarantee.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 559

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 04:54:56 AM

Are you sure about that? I think for bounties now the allocation is quite large, especially since the coins have been traded, and you don't need to worry about distribution. Look at the bounty thread on the start page, it is clearly stated that the rewards distribution is guaranteed by the Bounty Detective. So there will be no delay I think.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 05:10:13 AM

Are you sure about that? I think for bounties now the allocation is quite large, especially since the coins have been traded, and you don't need to worry about distribution. Look at the bounty thread on the start page, it is clearly stated that the rewards distribution is guaranteed by the Bounty Detective. So there will be no delay I think.

No, the allocation funds for the ARCS Bounty is indeed small, not large. They only gave a fund allocation only $ 30,000 for all campaigns. With a period of 12 weeks I think it's too long to wait to get paid.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 08:40:22 AM

No, the allocation funds for the ARCS Bounty is indeed small, not large. They only gave a fund allocation only $ 30,000 for all campaigns. With a period of 12 weeks I think it's too long to wait to get paid.
Think about the period we are in, Bitcoin can become very bullish before the year runs out, low allocations can become big allocation, I suggest you do good research on the project first, it might end up Worthing it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:32:12 AM

In fact every time there are some friends that asking about new campaigns i am always sharing this thread for them to find a good one.
Wow really thats nice to hear. I appreciate that and give me boost to continue more.

I don't think there is a need to make is self moderated Mate because the running posts is not the main concern here because it is the OP that most important as you are actively updating so let those posters made theirs but always remind to Check the OP every time..
There is a hesitation on my part too but Ive just noticed others commenting nonsense here and thats my fault not making this post self moderated. Of course I only want a good conversation and only those include on the OP. I accept suggestion but there are some still posting bull shits topic.

Hello, I did pay attention to that but having a lot of feedback on the manager "Bounty Detective" and so far no complained regarding payment of course we could put that into our consideration especially the project is in pretty good stance like listed already on Kucoin. The only doubt I have is the duration, but as always feel free not to join. If your picky about it. Then just dont joined. But Im sure others would still want to join.

Let me remind everybody the purpose of OP. I include bounty that are safe and at least some potential and thats more important. Sorry to say, the budget is low, I cant deal with that, but I assured you, that when you joined this, we both know you are getting something. 12weeks is indeed long, but dont close the door for some miracles. Example of this Tachyon, very small budget but becomes worth it.

Anyway lets move on, if those who complained are not joining then dont brag about the project, its my list and for me its good. Can create your own. Cause its my judgement. If its too shallow for you then lets compared how much we monetized out of my list of bounties Ive joined.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:34:44 AM

Good Bounty Project that will surely give hunters to boast their chances to get some profitable rewards in bounty campaigns. I am not sure with Insure being ended, one of the admin in bounty group said that they will be pausing the bounty as hunter requested due to they are busy preparing for personal activities in life in facing the pandemic and it is confirmed by one of the admins from the official insure telegram group. About, blockburn they are allegations of scam and for Geoma Dao they have already distributed and got my rewards. Hope to see more good bounties in the market in the future days to come.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:41:41 AM

ACTIVE

Some people just consider a project to be legit and worthy just because it is listed on exchange,  yeah this maybe an added advantage but not necessarily the criteria to measure a project that will pay or will be beneficial to hunters,
Just like you said, the reward is very small considering the duration and not limited to a certain number of participants,  at the end, participants will end up with very little reward,  i.e if they get paid.
Look at cartesi price already and the duration of time it will be paid, hopefully price will maintain otherwise, wont be all smiles for participants. Sometimes the project we list expect surprise us.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Towerbreeze

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 07:45:51 PM

In fact every time there are some friends that asking about new campaigns i am always sharing this thread for them to find a good one.
Wow really thats nice to hear. I appreciate that and give me boost to continue more.

I don't think there is a need to make is self moderated Mate because the running posts is not the main concern here because it is the OP that most important as you are actively updating so let those posters made theirs but always remind to Check the OP every time..
There is a hesitation on my part too but Ive just noticed others commenting nonsense here and thats my fault not making this post self moderated. Of course I only want a good conversation and only those include on the OP. I accept suggestion but there are some still posting bull shits topic.

Hello, I did pay attention to that but having a lot of feedback on the manager "Bounty Detective" and so far no complained regarding payment of course we could put that into our consideration especially the project is in pretty good stance like listed already on Kucoin. The only doubt I have is the duration, but as always feel free not to join. If your picky about it. Then just dont joined. But Im sure others would still want to join.

Let me remind everybody the purpose of OP. I include bounty that are safe and at least some potential and thats more important. Sorry to say, the budget is low, I cant deal with that, but I assured you, that when you joined this, we both know you are getting something. 12weeks is indeed long, but dont close the door for some miracles. Example of this Tachyon, very small budget but becomes worth it.

Anyway lets move on, if those who complained are not joining then dont brag about the project, its my list and for me its good. Can create your own. Cause its my judgement. If its too shallow for you then lets compared how much we monetized out of my list of bounties Ive joined.
Hi OP can you please do diggings on this spire-x bounty campaign? They even pay in ETH for bounty participants, that's kinda cool right? Hoping to hear your feedback

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5244843.0
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 07:11:15 AM

Hi OP can you please do diggings on this spire-x bounty campaign? They even pay in ETH for bounty participants, that's kinda cool right? Hoping to hear your feedback

The OP usually only adds bounties that have signatures in them, and btw the bounty manager on the project has a red trust.

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 08:11:14 AM

Just like you said, the reward is very small considering the duration and not limited to a certain number of participants,  at the end, participants will end up with very little reward,  i.e if they get paid.
Look at cartesi price already and the duration of time it will be paid, hopefully price will maintain otherwise, wont be all smiles for participants. Sometimes the project we list expect surprise us.
Yes thats right. But we must consider also other factors on such review. Cartesi is a good platform, thats why I did participated on it not knowing it will be even on Binance. I dont know if Im just lucky or I really have talents to pick a good one. But as you can see it really hard to jusitfy each element there were some point you need to lay down the wire to have a clear view of what is good. Taking measures and removing some odds is my main goal here.

The OP usually only adds bounties that have signatures in them, and btw the bounty manager on the project has a red trust.
Seems like a bad start for an introduction. Should I still visit? But knowing it doesnt have signature campaign means I'll pass on this one. But thanks for the recommendation.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:45:18 AM

Yea it's a bad idea to add the bounty project, the thread is even locked now and the bounty reward will be paid into the projects online web wallet, the BM also turned me off, red trust is not a good idea

Towerbreeze

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:49:56 AM

Sorry guys I just see the red trust and the bounty manager is a spammer too with multiple accounts, that's why he or she had red trust, guess I have lot to learn on here, I think we can trust bounty detective? bounty hunters who promoted HEX got paid and the price pumped, I'm think of promoting ESYSTAYZ and KingCasino, what do you think?
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 10:55:28 AM

This campaign has no signature missions. So I don't think OP will list it here, but this campaign is run by an unreliable person who received red trust from DT members.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 01:25:52 PM

I think we can trust bounty detective? bounty hunters who promoted HEX got paid and the price pumped, I'm think of promoting ESYSTAYZ and KingCasino, what do you think?
Bounty detective is one of the good managers for now, they manage several projects that have been traded and also they can make escrow for payment, making bounty hunters feel safe to follow.
Towerbreeze

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 02:09:02 PM

I think we can trust bounty detective? bounty hunters who promoted HEX got paid and the price pumped, I'm think of promoting ESYSTAYZ and KingCasino, what do you think?
Bounty detective is one of the good managers for now, they manage several projects that have been traded and also they can make escrow for payment, making bounty hunters feel safe to follow.
Thanks for replying, I will definitely give bounty detective a try after doing good research on the two bounty projects, I would like to hear what cryptoaddictchie will have to say about the two bounty projects too, happy hunting 👍
mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 04:53:51 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2020, 05:42:57 PM by mdzahed134

It's too early to judge right now, blockburn price have drop alot buy I'm curious about future listing since they claim they are going big exchange in a month or two, let's wait and see
I joined their bounty, they changed the plan and delayed the distribution within the next 3 months to wait for the price to recover. But given the current state of the project, I think they will never distribute it, the project is really dead
Their big exchanges is Lbank and this promises since conducted IEO's. Right now it’s trade live on a several garbage exchanges. But i don’t think exchange or investors are deserved to blame for dump. Team's can't make a wise decision to added features in this gaming platform.                 

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 09:28:26 PM

Except for project listed on exchange at the moment, it is difficult to vouch for some of the projects in OP bounty list, however, Cartesi wont be on that list,even at period of campaign except for the credible partners, team and advisers on the project's websites, nothing looked that attractive.Even the telegram group was usually quiet and project Idea is not explicit to most members without blockchain experience. I think ICOdrop and bounty manager was important for the choice.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 05:31:09 AM

Except for project listed on exchange at the moment, it is difficult to vouch for some of the projects in OP bounty list, however, Cartesi wont be on that list,even at period of campaign except for the credible partners, team and advisers on the project's websites, nothing looked that attractive.Even the telegram group was usually quiet and project Idea is not explicit to most members without blockchain experience. I think ICOdrop and bounty manager was important for the choice.
Cartesi bounty ends before this thread is created, so Cartesi is not on the list. If only Cartesi bounty was still running when this thread was created I think Cartesi would be one of the projects listed here.

Cartesi Ends on February 18, 2020 and this thread was made on February 26, 2020
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 05:46:18 AM

Sorry guys I just see the red trust and the bounty manager is a spammer too with multiple accounts, that's why he or she had red trust, guess I have lot to learn on here, I think we can trust bounty detective? bounty hunters who promoted HEX got paid and the price pumped, I'm think of promoting ESYSTAYZ and KingCasino, what do you think?
I am afraid that KingCasino is still has pending payments to their first participants in Bounty that ha been claimed here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5244939.msg54338289#new.

For me running another campaign right after the first has finished is a flag,because they need to pay the first participants first before running another one.

What if they are just here to scam?and only wanted to have more victims that's why they need to open another bounty while many are still waiting for payments?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: