Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Campaigns in the Altcoin section to join. Dont waste your time with others  (Read 10131 times)
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 11:09:29 PM

I checked every project that suggesting by "cryptoaddictchie" and I would like to follow from next time. I have only one doubt about IQcash bounty, I know this project is good but I found some problem in spreadsheet of other project which is managing by same admin. My advice is to check spreadsheet properly after finish IQcash campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 11:36:48 PM

I checked every project that suggesting by "cryptoaddictchie" and I would like to follow from next time. I have only one doubt about IQcash bounty, I know this project is good but I found some problem in spreadsheet of other project which is managing by same admin. My advice is to check spreadsheet properly after finish IQcash campaign.
of course it has become the task of bounty campaign participants when it becomes a participant it will check before the final closing after that you can help the bounty manager to do his job by conveying the problem in which part and the number sheet spreedsheet and also including the work done then the bounty manager will give you your earnings.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 11:52:21 AM

By today's estimate 24 ETH will mean 24 X 205 = $4,920. That's a very small pool to be shared among participants spread across more than two months. It's not a good deal.
Hello I am actually expecting token payments for this good project, but having 24 eth is already lucky cause it has already have value and could increase in due time 2months is long way we dont know what could it be its price during the time the campaign done. Also isnt it much better than token pegged on their ICO price that dont have actual value yet?

I don't understand what OP means by, "It is handled by Bounty Detective which was proven paid all his previous projects because I have participated in some of their bounties but haven't got paid. Even some of their bounties later asking hunters to go through a KYC involving submitting utility bills in addition to ID. This is very appalling.
From what I heard and see, mostly od their campaign has been paid. But Im not sure if all have gotten paid, since you mentioned you did joined and not received your reward, can you tell me which project did you participated? KYC is on the discretion of every project, no one force to join on that campaigns, ( I dont even like it but some enforce it so we cant really do a thing about that). If you havent paid on his past campaign, you should open up a thread on scam or reputation section, but if thr case is the project doesnt materialized but you received payment, then its a different story.

I just want to ask you for consultation in buying this token since you are great in selecting good campaigns. This was already ended and I want just to participate with their listing. Is OLCF a good project? A million thanks in advance if you answer this.
Hello by any chance you are referring to OLCF as Olportal handled by Wapinter? For me its not as good as they say, also its a big red flag for me, if a certain project have an early announcement on potential listing on Big Exchanges. Its like they are so sure that they will be, but some of the previous I know doing this havent materialized and end up failing.

Also found this thread of complained for this project. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5251354.0

Also its one of the reason why its not included on my list and they dont also have signature category. Investment wise not really a good choice for me. But who knows right? Just my own opinion. Maybe there's a miracle  Grin

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 05:59:08 AM

Hello by any chance you are referring to OLCF as Olportal handled by Wapinter? For me its not as good as they say, also its a big red flag for me, if a certain project have an early announcement on potential listing on Big Exchanges. Its like they are so sure that they will be, but some of the previous I know doing this havent materialized and end up failing.

Also found this thread of complained for this project. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5251354.0

Also its one of the reason why its not included on my list and they dont also have signature category. Investment wise not really a good choice for me. But who knows right? Just my own opinion. Maybe there's a miracle  Grin
Yes, Olportal or Neurobot. When they were started the campaign I thought this campaign looks good since they will be listed in okex as what they promised. But they are changing their own plans after the bounty. They just make the listing as their front so they can hyped the buyers but they don't do what they said earlier.

Well, I believe that if they do not send the payment from campaign and they will not be listed even in coinall. It is a red flag. Seems like I was disappointed by their moved from listing in coinsbit. Anyway, I am always following them because if in the next days they will become good. I will buy OLCF in the market.

Thanks for advise.

Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 06:46:18 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 11:22:45 AM by Tytanowy Janusz

Guys I have something new for you.

IDENA. It's not a bounty (coins for likes and retweets) but I think it may interest bounty hunters. IDENA is a coin that is already listed on QTRADE with current price 0.11$. Its innovative coin with proof of person algorithm. And this is why i've decided to bring it here. With proof of person algorithm anyone can mine with old PC, without any investment (or 5$ VPS if you are out of old PC). All you need to do to start earning IDENA is validating yourself by doing advanced CAPTCHAs during validation ceremony. After 20 min of work you can mine for next ~2 weeks.

Few numbers:
Daily distribution - 51,840 DNA
Mining distribution - 50% * 51,840 DNA = 25 900DNA

There are currently 2300 nodes but 1933 are actively mining sharing this number evenly. 25 900 / 1933 = 13,4 DNA / DAY = 44$ / month  (its not POS, POW. It does not matter how much you can stake or how fast your asic farm is. 1 person, 1 vote, equal share, equal voting power)
There are also invitation rewards, flip creation rewards, validation rewards that can boost this number up to 170$ / month (with current price that IMHO is undervalued)

Validation ceremony starts in 2 days. -https://idena.io/# - countdown.

There is no KYC. Everyone is anonymous (even team). Advanced CAPTCHAs called "flips" and validation ceremony that starts at certain time protects network from Sybil attack and provides 1 vote = 1 person = 1 node system.

I'm mining it for more than half year. Its definitely worth it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5194871.0

BTW: 2300 nodes with equal votes - the most decentralized network in whole crypto industry and still not listed on CMC, ~2,2 mln$ marketcap (~top 700). Damn this 170$ monthly will one day become 1700$ if not dumped right after mined (not financial advice :p ).

cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 04:06:52 PM

Adding this new campaign WhalesHeaven the marketing approach is strategic and their platform introduced an auction style for trading. This is not a bad start for a new project. Campaign will last for 52 weeks with weekly payment for the first month. While the consecutive months will be paid monthly.

Also its confirmed its partnership by Guarda wallet. Check out details here: Guarda wallet launches multisignature functionality for bitcoin

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
HunterUnchained

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 06:03:53 PM

Generally a good list but unfortunately, you can't know if a bounty or project is good enough until you are either paid or the project goes on to achieve great things. We have being in this industry long enough to understand that even projects with the best of Whitepapers, websites and concepts end up dead or as scams. Some projects and bounties that were written off end up being the ones that truly pay or reward participants in the long run. Hopefully, these ones you have listed end up being the real deal.
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 06:08:45 PM

after I see you have a list of good projects in 2020, but not with the BURN project. it looks like the project was indicated fraud. Oh yes, maybe you should include the OIKOS project, I think it's good.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5243484.msg54297504#msg54297504

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 06:25:23 PM

I see that you have newly added bounty campaign - WhalesHeaven, but they don´t have any announcement thread on this forum. Further, I see a problem that they do not have any information about their token on the website. Also, we can´t see the platform without registration to check the volume, so I would be very careful with this campaign, at first look looks good, but there are some missing pieces of information that are needed.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Maturnuwun

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 06:33:11 PM

What about the ProExchangers project? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5252291.msg54533857#msg54533857  every person has different views and therefore I need advice from all of you, please check this project and say what do you think? whether this is feasible or not, in my opinion this project is good and managed by a well-known manager.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 11:38:49 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2020, 12:01:11 AM by dongosquad

I see that you have newly added bounty campaign - WhalesHeaven, but they don´t have any announcement thread on this forum. Further, I see a problem that they do not have any information about their token on the website. Also, we can´t see the platform without registration to check the volume, so I would be very careful with this campaign, at first look looks good, but there are some missing pieces of information that are needed.
One of the best things is that they guarantee weekly payments.  If they really keep their promises then I don't think that's a problem.  After that, a monthly payment is made.  If it's legit, 52 weeks is not a problem. Instant payment guarantees, tradable rewards, are good opportunities and are sure to be the target of bounty hunters. Moreover, many campaigns give false hopes, such as distribution delays, locked rewards, etc.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 12:13:00 AM

You've list a good campaign but i hope those campaigns will succeed at the end because even we study their project very well with the best white paper at the end it turns to scam or a dead project. Sometimes other projects are very promising and they have a really good marketing campaign just to attract people to invest or attract bounty to promote them but after all it's just a waste of time. Hoping for the success of all the campaigns you enumerated here so that every person that promote them will not regret at the end but happy to have gains from their hard works.

ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 12:19:42 AM

What about the ProExchangers project? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5252291.msg54533857#msg54533857  every person has different views and therefore I need advice from all of you, please check this project and say what do you think? whether this is feasible or not, in my opinion this project is good and managed by a well-known manager.
if indeed you believe the project is good, please follow it and get their tokens, but their duration is quite long, my advice is better to look for other projects that have a short duration because the 6 month period is long enough you can participate in 1-4 projects in 6 months
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 02:54:09 AM

useful posts, but even better if there are more bounty that you mention because there are so many bounties that you haven't mentioned in this post, so members can avoid disappointment when the bounty ends.

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 03:06:26 AM

useful posts, but even better if there are more bounty that you mention because there are so many bounties that you haven't mentioned in this post, so members can avoid disappointment when the bounty ends.
it's only related to updates buddy. You can advise the OP and it might be fixed soon. we are just waiting for him to be active and add some as already suggested.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 06:15:14 AM

Good work done by OP. It is not easy to come real projects that are likely to be successful. Effort must be put forward in order to research very well into projects, paying attention to the team expertise level, product, concept, road map etc. Since OP does not give a 100% guarantee of the listed bounty programs above, bounty participants must do their due diligence.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 06:55:40 AM

OP is really doing a wonderful job updating this thread always, you have my respect brother, have you done some research on 3wm ? That's a new bounty from bounty detective, looks promising enough to me, I will be waiting for your reply

khiholangkang

Activity: 2002
Merit: 555

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 07:00:11 AM

ACTIVE
- 52weeks campaign with allocated budget of 300k USD. Payment terms will be weekly for the initial month and change to monthly for the following months. Its an exchange platform with a unique feature of auction style.

Why is this project on the list? Have their tokens been traded? Where ? I can't see it on their platform though

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 07:06:53 AM

What about Oikos, they are Defi projects that are trending right now, and Oikos will be listed on the Hoo Exchange, many good projects have not been added to your list, but I am very thankful, for making this list.
Right, Oikos is a good project and they will hold IEO on Hoo tomorrow and will list after that. But it looks like the OP is only putting the project on the list if the tokens have actually been traded.

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 07:54:49 AM

ACTIVE
- 52weeks campaign with allocated budget of 300k USD. Payment terms will be weekly for the initial month and change to monthly for the following months. Its an exchange platform with a unique feature of auction style.

Why is this project on the list? Have their tokens been traded? Where ? I can't see it on their platform though

OP only listed campaigns or Bounties that He thinks are safe to Join with but this is not necessarily mean that all of the listed project are legit and will pay because there is no perfect project.

An what you are asking is about the trading of their Token in which not in OP's control,What he say is paying campaign but about listing and other related thing is all for the developer.

OP is really doing a wonderful job updating this thread always, you have my respect brother, have you done some research on 3wm ? That's a new bounty from bounty detective, looks promising enough to me, I will be waiting for your reply

Surely OP will look unto that project because Bounty Detective team is one of the best bounty providing team in this forum and more Hunters trusted them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: