Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:10:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Campaigns in the Altcoin section to join. Dont waste your time with others  (Read 10144 times)
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 01:19:40 PM

You might wanna add this new signature from waykichain. Waykichain has a token that has value and trades on some re-known exchanges. So if you are a quality poster with some merits in the last 120 days, head over there and apply before all the spots fill up.
[OPEN] wayki chain ambassador request signature campaign
Hello Ive noticed this campaign handled by @babo of course I can but I wanted to know or observed first if they will have many rounds or weeks of campaign. If its only 1 week, maybe its not worth it to list it. But the payment structure is okay.

Also Ive noticed that he already requested to reduce the required 30posts which not really appropriate. Thanks for the update.

is a big hard quiz (phase 1) and now is create a video or article (phase 2)

1th prize 4000$
2nd prize 2000$
3rd prize 1000$

and airdrop (little) for first 10 in ladders and more
Hello will the prize for the article is different from the prize of article campaign? Or just mixed up? Can I ask mate if they have an announcement or thread for this contest? Thank you, I feel like I wanted to participate on the article contest.

During the 📊market downturn In mid-March, the #cryptomarket drop by 40% in 24 hours which ended some altcoins in profit. It includes #Ethereum (+3%), #Bitcoin Cash (+7), #Tezos (+19), #Chainlink (+28), and #Dash (59%). Notably, Bitcoin’s dominance over the altcoin 📉dropped by 3.5%.

Visit their website for your Crypto Analysis.

#Tokenncoin #TokenncoinUpdates #CryptoNews #Altcoins
Thanks for spamming Reported!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 560

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 01:57:20 PM

How about this project, its managed by Bounty Detective and token already on exchange
🔴[BOUNTY DETECTIVE]🔴EZYSTAYZ - 30,000,000 EZY REWARD POOL 🔴

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 02:53:58 PM

You might wanna add this new signature from waykichain. Waykichain has a token that has value and trades on some re-known exchanges. So if you are a quality poster with some merits in the last 120 days, head over there and apply before all the spots fill up.
[OPEN] wayki chain ambassador request signature campaign
Hello Ive noticed this campaign handled by @babo of course I can but I wanted to know or observed first if they will have many rounds or weeks of campaign. If its only 1 week, maybe its not worth it to list it. But the payment structure is okay.

I like your style of being attentive and serious about this thread for clarifying first each bounties before adding in the list,Very Good Job.
During the 📊market downturn In mid-March, the #cryptomarket drop by 40% in 24 hours which ended some altcoins in profit. It includes #Ethereum (+3%), #Bitcoin Cash (+7), #Tezos (+19), #Chainlink (+28), and #Dash (59%). Notably, Bitcoin’s dominance over the altcoin 📉dropped by 3.5%.

Visit their website for your Crypto Analysis.

#Tokenncoin #TokenncoinUpdates #CryptoNews #Altcoins
Thanks for spamming Reported!
Reported also for faster deletion.

How about this project, its managed by Bounty Detective and token already on exchange

Nice share mate,i think this is worth joining though the Budget and payments are lower yet the token is already tradable .
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 03:05:35 PM

somehow some of the token that were on the exchanges already but are promoting thru bounty campaigns end up as scam. there is one in list already like the blockburn. its price may be worth promoting for now but after the campaign all will crash to the ground. iqcash bounty hunters i think will also suffer the same fate and also this EZYSTAYSZ jesus who would name their token as EZYSTAYSZ it difficult to spell.  Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 03:30:53 PM

I don't want to finalize on blockburn now, I want to know the surprise exchange listing that is coming, if blockburn can list on better exchange like binance or okex the token will be valuable

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 03:35:09 PM

Well, there was a good campaign coming from them. I see they were listed at the exchange, and surely the bounty hunters would be happy with this. Recently I saw a lot of good bounty coming from detective bounty, it seems the good days of bounty are coming to us.
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 03:35:36 PM

I will look into it. Today its just posted so give me time to check whether that campaign suits to be here. Thanks for sharing.

I like your style of being attentive and serious about this thread for clarifying first each bounties before adding in the list,Very Good Job.
Thanks for the feedback. Ive been careful to let the purpose of the thread be strictly followed. Haha dont mentioned good job, no ones paying me for this. Just an initiative so for those who are going to troll here its fine but as long they can prove that they are worth of showing good project.

EZYSTAYSZ jesus who would name their token as EZYSTAYSZ it difficult to spell.  Cheesy
Some say dont judge a book by its cover.  Haha but the name is really funny though. Anyway, dont worry as long its good the name doesnt matter but, I will dig in on this one.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 11:12:07 AM

I think insure is on hold at the moment and there were rumors that hacken ieo was not able to raise enough funds, so please check and update thread.
Im aware of that. But do please dont be demanding to me to update any changes soon. I have some real life thing to do as well. I am updating it on the terms of my free time mate. Also, when mentioning details here, like hacken IEO doesnt raise enough fund, what you want me to do? Remove it? As far as you know, this project has an existing project called hacken with token ticker NKN and see where that project listed. Even though they dont have enough funds raised from their new project hacken AI, its not that hard to get some operational cost expenditure on their main project. There are other details you need to look into.

Please do research sufficiently and dont dictate me on what to do here cause I know when to do things here have patience, thank you.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 02:54:59 PM

somehow some of the token that were on the exchanges already but are promoting thru bounty campaigns end up as scam. there is one in list already like the blockburn. its price may be worth promoting for now but after the campaign all will crash to the ground. iqcash bounty hunters i think will also suffer the same fate and also this EZYSTAYSZ jesus who would name their token as EZYSTAYSZ it difficult to spell.  Cheesy

When the bounty was launched by EZYSTAYSZ by the bounty detective, I saw that the price of EZY tokens on the market was quite 15.6KRW with a large wall of sell / buy orders, but a day after the token was dumped -32% to 10KRW I didn't know if this was manipulation or indeed it was quite 15.6KRW with a huge sell / buy order wall. real sales and now the order wall is getting smaller while the allocation of 30 million EZY imagine if the distribution is done at the end of the bounty campaign maybe the value will be even lower.

But still we have to see the changes later only at the beginning of the campaign is still long I hope there are changes and increases again and I think all bounties are almost the same.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 03:15:18 PM

Seems like this time best campaign for me IQ_cash  and i still joined signature campaign i hope everyone hunter will be happy for participate IQ Project. even thanks man for this helpful topic i will connect some campaign in your topic.      
IQcash is indeed the best campaign token already listed on several large exchanges so that many participate in it but their allocation is very small 200k IQ while joining this campaign is quite a lot when compared to the current CMC price of $ 0.07 then the rewards that we will receive are only a few but to wait for the token price to $ 0.3 it is very difficult in market conditions like this.
Agree with you, many people were confused about this bounty. Their current price is $ 0.08 and their budget allocation for bounty is too low with the current number of participants. They gave a future price of $ 0.3 to fool the budget. Obviously, it is difficult for this altcoin's price to go up to $ 0.30 in the current market situation
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 03:29:27 PM

I'm tired of listed tokens and coins, blockburn interest me because it was trading already and few others too, it's time I start going for not listed bounty projects, listed tokens are full of disappointments

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 05:10:21 PM

I'm tired of listed tokens and coins, blockburn interest me because it was trading already and few others too, it's time I start going for not listed bounty projects, listed tokens are full of disappointments
Did they become scam? And have they made the bounty distribution yet? I went to coinmarketcap and checked out information about this project, really surprised that the price has dropped more than 50 times since they finished IEO. In addition, they don't have too many volumes even though they have listed at various exchanges, obviously this is a bullshit project.

Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 06:11:12 PM

It's too early to judge right now, blockburn price have drop alot buy I'm curious about future listing since they claim they are going big exchange in a month or two, let's wait and see

Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 07:52:36 PM

It's too early to judge right now, blockburn price have drop alot buy I'm curious about future listing since they claim they are going big exchange in a month or two, let's wait and see
I joined their bounty, they changed the plan and delayed the distribution within the next 3 months to wait for the price to recover. But given the current state of the project, I think they will never distribute it, the project is really dead

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 07:52:44 AM

Im sorry if you were bit dissapointed, may have a favor too? Dont ever comment here since your tired okay?
Go on, find your own bounty. Stop spamming here and saying youre not interested cause I dont care if you dont. Cause as far as I know many appreciate this thread than dont. No one forcing you to check on the list here, because of the likes of you, Im thinking already if I need to continue this thread updating, what I heard almost in this thread are complained.

Just an advise. @Furryball
Dont comment again in here.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 10:32:36 AM

'

My first advice to you is not to make bounty hunting your only source of income;
My second advice is that do not let anyone compel you to join bounties; join bounties only at your own descretion.
Thirdly, do not pass blame around when a bounty did not work out as you have intended; because if it works out you spend your dollars alone.
Fourthly, always learn to read bounty instructions always before joining; because blockburn clearly stated the terms as regard distribution before bounty commenced.

Finally; go and read about hex bounty; a trading bounty that ended i think 10-14 days ago.
Do not forget to always do your research.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 11:02:42 AM

Im thinking already if I need to continue this thread updating, what I heard almost in this thread are complained.
Use the power of "self-moderation" just deleted his post ur problem is done if you feel he did not understand the disclaimer at the bottom of the thread.

Add some local rules on the thread too for deleting some posts.

We don't need everyone who can't make their own due diligence and blame other people just because the project not making him some money cause he used other people's advice should be not here.

Your efforts already good, sometimes making due diligence not really easy i also still miss went doing research.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 11:06:18 AM

I joined their bounty, they changed the plan and delayed the distribution within the next 3 months to wait for the price to recover. But given the current state of the project, I think they will never distribute it, the project is really dead
That's sad to hear, but actually mate, that has been the trend already, most of the projects that are born at this bearish season do struggle, look at the most established altcoins in the market, they still struggle at the moment, just don't expect too much, if you don't trust the project, then just let it go and look for other bounty to promote, that's the life of the bounty hunters, sometimes we fail, sometimes we succeed, but at least we don't spend for it.

mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:34:26 PM

Did they become scam? And have they made the bounty distribution yet? I went to coinmarketcap and checked out information about this project, really surprised that the price has dropped more than 50 times since they finished IEO. In addition, they don't have too many volumes even though they have listed at various exchanges, obviously this is a bullshit project.
Blockburn project was seems too much good before make IEO. It’s started dropped when IEO ongoing. Will possible go to scam but right now i don't think it’s a scam before distribution, if developers already made a schedule end of the year. IEO is ended? i think not because they can't make good fund on chainx exchange, these aren’t successful IEO.                

JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:59:18 PM

I heard bounties are all about risks, once they don't work just move on and promote another, projects that survives this days aren't many but chances are still alive, it's worth the shot

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: