Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DEUCE] - Deucecoin - Launch on Satoshi Poker - Start your free poker skin  (Read 26786 times)
BitcoinFlush (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 04:52:12 AM

Hey dev.. don't let your coin die...  Huh
I will die before my coin or Satoshi Poker does. Period.

Let's color the MOON: Y1Dxt2kmHoRRWPBEeKv9rzCfcA7EvrWv82

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 04:55:43 AM

Pkr coin DEv`s started same way.....many plans.....many projects.......dreams.....they were always very busy because were working very hard on de development of his coin......and all of the sudden....from one day to the next.....they dissapeared....never answered any message, private neither on the forum.

And with deucecoin will happen the same. believe me.....waste of time!!!   at the end you will give me the reason.
By which you ignore the fact that I have been running a poker site for almost a year now. PKR were in it to sell the premined coins and they made a few thousand bucks from it. If you have any knowledge of SP you wouldn't make a post like this. Good luck with your new coin.

And to not let you wait till the end, i give you the reason right now:
DeuceCoin will prosper because of vision and dedication.

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 04:57:58 AM

thank you, sir!

that answered my question about poker..

i wish your business a favorable development, and your family and relatives a good health!
Thanks a lot. My girlfriend is recovering well. Kinda shows that health is the most important thing in life. Still hurt by the loss of the upcoming baby though  Sad

NJRiot

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:20:46 AM

damn dev,
Im soooo sorry to hear about your GF.
heart goes out to you and her my friend.
god bless you both during this trying time.

████████████████   ███████████████
   ████             ███   ███        ████
  ████   ██████████   ███  █████████    ███
 ███    ███     █████  ███  ███   ████   ███
███   ███   ███    ███  ███  ████    ███   ██
███  ██   ████████  ███  ███████████  ███   ██
██   ██  ████   ████  ██  █████   ███  ███   ██
██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██                         ██  ███  ██
███  ██  ████   ████  ███  ████   ███   ███  ██
████  ██    ██████████  ███  ███████   ███   ██
████  ████    ███  ███  ████    ██    ███   ██
 ████   █████  ███  ███   █████    █████  ███
  ████   █████████  ████   ██████████   ████
   █████        ███   █████           ████
      ███████████████    ████████████████

Get free
.100 HQX

...............................Decentralized affiliate platform.............................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

antonlevay

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:42:32 AM

i sure hope this one is better than PKR!

i try to dl satoshi client from the website and i get 404 rror Sad
The link on our website for download shows satoshipoker.org/download/SatoshiPokerSetup.exe which works for me...

thank you! that works Smiley

but the link to the "download it now for free!" button on your site points to this  satoshipoker.org/SatoshiPokerSetup.exe

and i get

Not Found

The requested URL /SatoshiPokerSetup.exe was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at satoshipoker.org Port 443
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 06:11:05 AM

Some thoughts regarding the future of this economy (coin)

I intentionally wrote economy (coin) instead of coin, as a coin is just a name to measure the value of a certain economy devided by the amount of units of its total supply. The reason so many coins rise and fall is because of the speculative value of the coins but not because of their fair representation as share of the economy that uses that coin. In fact, most of the coins don't have a real economy, spendability or any safeguards against just being abandonned. The coins are led by people who have a single objective: maximum rewards for minimum effort. Notice how this board is filled with all type of suggestions, each different on number of blocks and way the coins get distributed. However, none of these coins have a system in place that backs the currency or gives it real base value.

Satoshi Poker's role in starting the economy

Spendability
In order for the DeuceCoin economy to succeed and grow, SP will keep pushing these coins and SP will always force any client on the network which we are building to accept the coin to ensure spendability of the coin. We are soon to announce our first client(s) on the network with in that case multiple people marketing while sharing the player's pool. Also the coins already in existance can (for now) only be used on this network, creating a spike in traffic and thus value of the coin among poker players. This will both ensure spendability of the coin, and except for supply also create demand by poker players who want to play these games.

Creating a base value
Besides just offering games in this coin, we are working to set up multiple systems which gives base value to the coin to be able to counter a pump and dump and guaranteeing a base minimum on it. At Satoshi Poker we currently have Cash Game Points, which is basically a VIP point system. One CGP represents 1 chip in rake (1btc/10k). We will set up a system in which players can exchange their CGP for DeuceCoin and use Deuce to buy bonusses, tournament tickets and merchandise in DeuceCoin. However, the tournament tickets that will be offered, will also contain entrance to BTC tournaments. At first this will be a cost for Satoshi Poker, as it has to provide the bitcoins for the prize pool, but when a poker tournament of max 100 players compete for a 1BTC prize pool, who all paid 1DEUCE for entrance, with guarantee that this tournament will be held daily/weekly it creates value for the coin as its value will be equal to 0.01BTC to any poker player. This is just an example of the possibilities to lock coin value when it is running in a poker client.

Amount of people contributing to the economy
As a poker site, supporting growth of a coin that offers its base value not just in trust from the community but interrelated with other cryptocurrencies (just as the global fiat community works) creates a more stable environment for the economy to grow in. When some multipools decide to dump their coins as soon as listed on an exchanger, the poker players that know what we are working on will buy up this coins. I mean, if they can buy it for 0.0000001BTC at cryptsy, knowing that we will start promotions which safelocks the coin at 0.01BTC they would be crazy not to buy a shitload of coins. And guess where they will spend the coins in the mean time? My skype, facebook and gmail have exploded with the number of people who are following this coin because they see value in it as poker player, not just as MPD (miner, pool or dev). In the end the MPD's are the mills, and thus far the competitive mills have failed to create a market. Economy consists of supply and demand, but demand from the creators and technically supporters of a coin is nothing compared to the demand from 1000 players playing daily with the coin on a poker site, who backs the value of the coin in BTC. That will ensure that the people contributing to the economy are not only the people who support the growth of the coin, but also the people who use it just to play the games they want to play.

Exchanger
When sitting in the 2 hospitals (Aranyaprathet hospital at Thai/Cambo border, and then Satuk hospital close to my gf's home) I have had a few days without any real access to internet while seeing my girl having her miscarriage. As she was asleep most of this period, whether natural or narcosis, I was sitting on the floor next to her bed with plenty of time to step out of the entire project and analyse it from a 3rd person's point of view. Here I began to form an idea which has not left my mind from the moment it got into it. Most coins try to get on an exchanger as soon as possible to ensure the coin can be exchanged for either bitcoins or litecoins. However, this brings with it the problem of multipools cashing out and destroying the value of the currency. Any serious currency must have possibilities for cashout to either BTC, LTC or Fiat, but it is a fundamental need for DEUCE, because serious poker players don't like to play in a currency that can't end up in their bank accounts and poker players are the bare base of this economy at its start.

My first thought was: f**k getting into any exchanger and lets build up the value within the SP system itself. On second thought, no economy (coin) can survive without either being locked into other economies (like most fiat and LTC), have too many people who invested in it (BTC) or a community depending on it for purchasing their base essentials (closed economies like for example Cuba or North Korea). As we don't have the foundation of a community depending on the coin and we don't have the amount of money invested as BTC, we are forced to have the DEUCE economy locked into other economies. Conclusion: DEUCE has to get listed on an exhange. Considering the need for poker players to cash out and have a minimum security that their funds are safe, and to secure the safety of the coin at exchanges, DEUCE only has one option: It has to get listed on Cryptsy and further analyse the other exchanges to make sure they offer a stable market with enough volume and enough trust by the community to get listed. I am working on that end.

However, with listing on an exchange comes also the risk of dumping by multipools as mentioned by other members here. I would have the option as SP to buy up these amounts to keep the price stable and distribute them back to the main community (poker players) in a stable way. However, I have a second, way more out-of-the-box option, by locking the price at a certain rate against bitcoin (see creating base value above), which would get the poker community to jump on the coins in case pools try to dump. In that case a healthy market of supply and demand is generated. Any breakeven poker player would jump into exhanges buying a coin for 0.0001 BTC when he knows it has a buyin value of 0.01 for recurring poker tournaments which are paid out in a currency that allows him to get the winnings on his bank account within at most a few hours.

Conclusion: DEUCE will be listed on Cryptsy soon and we are working with BitJohn towards getting it listed, but before it is listed and announced, we will make a guarantee towards it's relative price to bitcoin for games in our Room/Network.

Conclusion
For the people that dropped comments like 'dev has been away for 72 days, I am moving on' I suggest you do so and hope you will prosper in what you do. The people in here that are educated in the fundamentals of economics know that an economy isnt built in 72 hours. I have started DeuceCoin because I believe in it and because I believe Satoshi Poker gives it the ultimate possibilities and perspective to make it a coin to be reckoned with. If it was just for the fact that the coin was built buy somebody who actually does give a f**k and has a vision. You might not agree with that vision, but a project led by a vision will outgrow any project that just focusses on short term profits.

Thats kinda what i had to get of my chest Wink

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 06:13:46 AM

i sure hope this one is better than PKR!

i try to dl satoshi client from the website and i get 404 rror Sad
The link on our website for download shows satoshipoker.org/download/SatoshiPokerSetup.exe which works for me...

thank you! that works Smiley

but the link to the "download it now for free!" button on your site points to this  satoshipoker.org/SatoshiPokerSetup.exe

and i get

Not Found

The requested URL /SatoshiPokerSetup.exe was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at satoshipoker.org Port 443
Wow, that is a HUGE blunder. Thanks for pointing that out! Will have that fixed in 15 minutes. Send me your Deuce address, so I can send you some love for being the first to point this out in almost one year the company exists  Shocked

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 06:33:56 AM

As promised, here is the Mac OS wallet, but only works with 10.8 or later. If you want to get ready for the future, get updated Wink

https://mega.co.nz/#!ih5Vnb6D!F7kf4V9OuKCEbthZ3WUACpExiJLrRaKgGdC80gNKE4A

antonlevay

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:41:55 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 07:17:16 AM by antonlevay

lol. sorry i dont have a addy yet. is why i lost 50k on poolnetwork. i went to dl last week, but i have crappy internet and gave up

i have the sp client dl'ed now, and is all i need Smiley thank you very mch though!

edit-
am dl client for wallet now. is slow but is going gl for no error this time!

ok if ya wanna help a fellow out, much appreciated Smiley

LL3FdaQT8evpDUi4GadoYDe2EuD1it558q
NJRiot

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:24:25 AM

BitcoinFlush,
 Good read. thank you for expressing your thoughts n feeling to us, something most devs don't do.
I agree with a lot of what you have said. just be careful not to promise to much,
because if you don't follow through communitys can get ugly fast. I have seen them turn on devs quick!. lol
and a deucecoin .01 btc on satoshi poker could be a very tall order.
well just chalk that up to your vision of what it should/could be some time in the future. believing that is what you ment anyway.
but I must say that I think you have just proven to the community that "This dev isn't going nowhere".
which I believe was there main concern aside from poker site traffic.
which I have said in the past and will say again, I believe btc has become to valuable to most people,
and they no longer use it to gamble on poker and dice.
Therefore Deucecoin in my opinion is EXACTLY what your site needed to expand in they way you invision.
been here from the start and ill continue to show love and support!
Ty!

Get free
.100 HQX

...............................Decentralized affiliate platform.............................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬

NJRiot

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:27:18 AM

lol. sorry i dont have a addy yet. is why i lost 50k on poolnetwork. i went to dl last week, but i have crappy internet and gave up

i have the sp client dl'ed now, and is all i need Smiley thank you very mch though!

edit-

let us know when your all set up and post your wallet, I will also make a donation to get cha back on track!
Pretty sure ill win them all back from you in the future anyway.. lol

Get free
.100 HQX

Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:27:19 AM

WTS 230 000 DEUCE.
PM me your offers.
NJRiot

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:33:10 AM

is pac around?
I seem to be stuck on the same block for hours now on his pool
valids are in the thousands and percentage is over 500%
any help?

Get free
.100 HQX

antonlevay

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:34:33 AM

edit-

let us know when your all set up and post your wallet, I will also make a donation to get cha back on track!
Pretty sure ill win them all back from you in the future anyway.. lol

i just posted it here it is again. thank you very much! i might as well find another pool and start mining again.

speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:40:06 AM

birth with a APP?  should be a good coin except the algo.

NJRiot

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:40:42 AM

LOL,
I completely overlooked that sorry.
ok, sending now. good luck!

Get free
.100 HQX

NJRiot

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:41:51 AM

birth with a APP?  should be a good coin except the algo.

dev already posted splashes will be worked on.
happy minning!

Get free
.100 HQX

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 07:43:54 AM

edit-

Sent you some coins for helping out. Hold on to them. This will be the new poker money and I love it when it is held by a poker player

antonlevay

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:45:34 AM

thank you very much guys!

my wallet seems to be stuck on 2 hours behind and at block 8812. gonna let it go for some time. again my internet is from my wifi on phone and is over my usage, so is a slug
NJRiot

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:46:35 AM

what's the coin block retarget time?

this is all I see in the OP box.

Block reward: 10,000 DEUCE
Block time: 2 minutes
Starting difficulty: 1
Max supply: 1,000,000,000 coins
Reward halving interval: 50,000 blocks

Get free
.100 HQX

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: