Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DAMMIT, I missed another profit opportunity!!!  (Read 985 times)
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 08:26:17 PM

I bought more Litecoin at $61 a few weeks ago, then watched its price rise to the low 80s.
Then everyone started shitting themselves over this Corona Virus bullshit, so the price retreated to $60 again.  If I'd been able to predict the future I'd have sold at $80 and bought back in at $60, but I didn't.
So I lost some profits.  Farq.
So you still haven't lost right? just lost the chance to sell at level 80+, right? come on be more logical, you also know cryptocurrency is very volatile. when you don't sell it at the highest price and choose hold, that's your own decision, right? don't look for justification and blame a recent booming issue to cure your guilt for missing a good opportunity.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 08:46:02 PM

I hope you are happy now! Litecoin price come at down, so you may buy as much as you want! It's crypto, anything is possible here, price ups and downs are very common, so, it's never late. You felt bad when the price was high, now the price is low, so, take the chance. Because I believe the price will grow again in the next week!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 09:03:07 PM

the best bet is to shilled your coins and focus on other things. i bought LTC at 150usd last year. it was disgusting till date that i have sell off. i am tired of holding and i think LTC will still dump. the rest crypto pumped huge during the early months of 2020 except LTC. i was disappointed that i have to sell off and take my loss. No need trading on LTC again.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 10:29:17 AM

I bought more Litecoin at $61 a few weeks ago, then watched its price rise to the low 80s.

Then everyone started shitting themselves over this Corona Virus bullshit, so the price retreated to $60 again.  If I'd been able to predict the future I'd have sold at $80 and bought back in at $60, but I didn't.

For Me, I would say this is as a result of no trade pattern or planning

Before venturing into investments options, you need to determine your entry and exit points.

That way, you are sure to be able to take profit when the opportunity arises
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:03:19 AM

Greed consumed OP that's why he/she hesitated to take the profit while possible, the fact is no one can predict where crypto market heads most times, it's all just predictions and believe me I've seen many predictions failed, hope you've learned your lesson now
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 11:06:58 AM

Do not blame yourself,this is crypto and no matter how good one is there are certain things or occurrences one cannot predict about crypto,atleast you didn't sell at a loss,your money is within your capital range,but sometimes it is good to take some profit while you hold some,atleast lesson learnt ,no need to regret more opportunities to come.

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 11:11:30 AM

there is always some profit opportunity, and most of them is related to market spikes, when price of one or two coins is rising due to high demand or pump from the media, you do not have to think about missed ones, you should look for new ones in the future, so that you can be profitable at the end, missed opportunities are here as part of learning process
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:49:59 AM

there is always some profit opportunity, and most of them is related to market spikes, when price of one or two coins is rising due to high demand or pump from the media, you do not have to think about missed ones, you should look for new ones in the future, so that you can be profitable at the end, missed opportunities are here as part of learning process
He had a target before he bought the coin and his intention to sell his coin when its price is $80. But something bad happened that I think he didn't know it before when the price litecoin felt down until now so he is not miss an opportunity to sell the coin and he doesn't have greedy to hold the coin that he had and let the opportunity gone away.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 12:40:21 PM

This is one of the normal happenings in the crypto space. There are times you would be thankful you did not sell on time. Take it as one of those things you need to encounter on your way up, which could serve as lessons to you.
Do not regret your actions. You might later be thankful you held unto it, despite losing some dollars on it.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 12:47:03 PM

There's no such thing as always winning in cryptocurrency trading, because in crypto trading sometimes we win to earn profits, sometimes we also lose and doesn't earn any profits. But the lose we experienced can be a lesson learned to us for next time to make decisions right.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 12:52:05 PM

Maybe this time you'll consider buying because the market is current at dump, this is an easy profit once it bounce back which surely would happen.
There was a dump because the scammers from token plus possibly dump their bitcoin again, and the resulted to affect the market heavily but the good thing is on just a temporary basis only, this sudden dump is expected to not last and we will eventually see a bounce back soon.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:03:27 PM

There's no such thing as always winning in cryptocurrency trading, because in crypto trading sometimes we win to earn profits, sometimes we also lose and doesn't earn any profits. But the lose we experienced can be a lesson learned to us for next time to make decisions right.
that's what trading is like, even in real-world trade there are advantages and disadvantages. but as we become more experienced with crypto trading, we can minimize the risk of loss. It all depends on how we analyze an asset and its market.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:12:25 PM

There are countless opportunities every day, and no-one will ever make the most of all of them. The best we can do when looking at a missed opportunity is to analyse why we acted as we did, and take steps to make a better decision next time.

But the most important thing is not to dwell on it. It is impossible to get everything perfectly right all of the time.

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:18:43 PM

Mate, this is how the market works we should not worry for this. I agree that you could have made some profit but that doesn't mean you lost totally, think that you have learnt a lesson and in near future you will not take anyone's opinion from now because you clearly got an idea about the process and how it works so just chill out. Just hold your asset and wait for another good day.

OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:46:52 PM

Presently Bitcoin is trading at 7800$, I regret buying back at 9000$ but to say the truth no one saw this coming, I heard this downtrend happened because of a massive Bitcoin sell off, I think it's better no to blame ourselves because life goes on, better luck next time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 02:07:27 PM

There is always another season in cryptocurrency, if you miss out now, be rest assured to not miss out on the next season... But I think this is the time to buy and hold for another bull season.. crypto is all about analysis, patient and making profit when you can. Don't feel bad about missing out of profit opportunity, there is more opportunities to come in cryptocurrency space.

season ? that sounds like a lot of time to me  . if you missed out one season that means you will wait for another long time again ? ouch i think i cant afford that to happen , that is why im always active and atentive on here so that i dont miss a big chance  and so far my efforts paid off because i never miss a big oppurtunity  .

its fine to miss it if a person is  patient enough to wait  . he miss it for  reason , it could be he is busy  . he can also use his busy'ness to past the time so that he cant get bored waiting for another season  .
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 03:06:24 PM

That is a big lossed. You should set limit loss once it went up to $80 to prevent from lossing big once the market went back down. Or you should traded it then invested it to either LINK or XTZ, these both coins have gained significant increase for past few weeks and even got to their ATHs. Well atleast you have learned you lesson and know by now what to do next time.
roaringunknown

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 10:24:14 PM

Look at Temtum - its relatively unknown but has just been chosen by Anguilla to run their national currency
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 10:43:21 PM

And if we could predict the furture we'd all buy Bitcoin in 2016 then sell in 2017 then buy again in January 2019 and sell in Summer then again buy in Winter 2019 and sell again in February 2020. Cheesy

I don't think that the price went down because of corona. This virus literally kills the same number of people as normal flu every year. What's so special about it? Nobody counts normal flu victims every day to keep people up to date.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:00:58 PM

The most important thing is how to learn from your failed experience, and whatever we are all making mistakes and losing a lot of opportunities because we are all humans, no one is perfect. Don't blame yourself, just try to find another ways to make a lot profit , and of course there are a lot. In addition to that, it is not easy to earn an acceptable amount in this current situation due to the market in a total decline, it is better to focus on a long term trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: