Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:46:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY THE BLAME ON BOUNTY HUNTERS FOR SHITCOINS?  (Read 1164 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 12:48:01 AM

Bounty Hunter has absolutely nothing to do with Shitcoin, because they only work to promote projects or tokens to be launched. rather it can help to get more investors and add funds for the success of the bounty. precisely what makes tokens to shitcoin is the team itself. they work lazily, then there are those who cheat using funds obtained for personal gain. I say this because events like this have already happened, and I became one of the participants there, where there was no payment at all.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 07:45:26 AM

Bounty hunters have lost some respects in crypto space already and that respect is never going to be returned, some bounty projects now even ignore Jr members and members from signature campaigns because of  this, bounty hunters need to unite to stop all these nonsense, they are just using us

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 08:55:06 AM

The blame game is a normal game in every aspect of the world. Nobody wants to take responsibilities for failure.

And that is why whenever a token moons and gains a high price, it is the duty of patient investors and reliable developers.
But when a project fails, and dumps miserably it is bounty hunters fault.

We have had projects that stood strong even when bounty hunters are paid, they are the projects that follows the true blockchain ideology.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 09:03:55 AM

Many bounty projects dumps in value even before the bounty hunters get paid, who is to be blame for that? Teams can dump, early investors can dump, bounty hunters dumps too, it's all down to how quality a project is, that's the only way to stop dump
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 09:05:22 AM

Bounty hunters have lost some respects in crypto space already and that respect is never going to be returned, some bounty projects now even ignore Jr members and members from signature campaigns because of  this, bounty hunters need to unite to stop all these nonsense, they are just using us

Jr.member is a low ranking and therefore many projects that want to be promoted from members to the top so it is more useful to be promoted but there are some projects also with a signature campaign available for jr.member but that is only part of it.
Nonsense projects are many as long as we can respond well and choose projects with what you get it.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 09:13:17 AM

There are many situations when when the price of any cryptocurrency falls, and of course very often it happens due to bounty hunters, but there are also situations when investors themselves or developers themselves also sell their tokens at low prices.
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 09:36:04 AM

There are many situations when when the price of any cryptocurrency falls, and of course very often it happens due to bounty hunters, but there are also situations when investors themselves or developers themselves also sell their tokens at low prices.
The current decline in cryptocurrency prices is not entirely due to the actions of the bounty hunters, because lately the bounty participants are often late in receiving payments from the bounties they are promoting, so if you consider the current decline is the act of the bounty participants , then you are very wrong in this matter.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 09:45:05 AM

The current decline in cryptocurrency prices is not entirely due to the actions of the bounty hunters, because lately the bounty participants are often late in receiving payments from the bounties they are promoting, so if you consider the current decline is the act of the bounty participants , then you are very wrong in this matter.

delayed ? thats nice to hear if they are recieving payments even if delayed but what i heard most hunters never get payed especially these days when the rate of good projects have declined  .  bounty hunters didnt produce shitcoins but they are only working   . the one that create shitcoins are the creators of the developer of the coins  . so why blame the hunters   ?  what the title mean is that bounty hunters are the cause of the decline of the price ? which is a fact before when bounty hunting are still healthy but after the hype subsided no not anymore  because hunters right now are wise and also want the best price for thier effort .
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 09:50:24 AM

I think bounty hunters will always get the blame irrespective of whether they have done right or wrong, and that is why i implore all bounty hunters, to watch out for the type of bounty in which they participate in to reduce the risks of joining scam project bounty.

Always do your research before joining any campaign and always remember to take profit from rewards.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 10:55:20 AM

When projects have been listed in exchange and their prices have dropped after distribution for bounty hunters it is a natural occurrence that while I was in cryptocurrency, there are some projects that are indeed good and they can get through situations like this. All blame each other but there should be nothing wrong because all projects will experience a large dump in the first year
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 11:25:32 PM

Yes and all that is only an assumption. Indeed, market conditions that are not conducive force investors, bounty hunters, and even the development team themselves to take extreme action by selling tokens or coins at low prices to avoid greater losses, saturated markets, and slow movements, while the necessities of life cannot wait. So we have to understand each other, that's the risk, the crypto world is indeed difficult to predict.
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 01:05:17 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2020, 01:39:09 AM by ahyadinnn

When projects have been listed in exchange and their prices have dropped after distribution for bounty hunters it is a natural occurrence that while I was in cryptocurrency, there are some projects that are indeed good and they can get through situations like this. All blame each other but there should be nothing wrong because all projects will experience a large dump in the first year
but sometimes there are prize hunters who believe in their project and end up holding their coins for not selling, so they are not all prize hunters but from developing the project themselves so the developer must have additional funds to buy back coins owned by the bunty hunter
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 02:47:55 AM

right, I also respect the bounty hunters, as I know they cooperate the project to grow, Usually because of the angle is not the same if you are an investor and it accelerates, there's no one else to blame barring yourself, no matter the hunters before you proceed you need to do some gatherings to make more valuable to the crypto world.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 12:58:17 PM

We can't blame them fully but they are part of the dumping process of the coin.

We can't change the fact that every time a bounty coin reward goes down, bounty hunters will be the one who are blamed but the truth is they are not only the ones who are dumping it and the reality is the investors and the developers themselves are the ones who are dumping first the coin making the price of it to go down. If bounty hunters are able to sell their coin, they can sell it at a lower price already compare to its initial price.

Anyway, blaming on them is ok for me as long as you will blame also the team of the project and the investors because they are the ones who are really dumping the coin first.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 01:07:02 PM

From observation, most people who are bounty hunters are also investors themselves. In any case, the two groups almost have the same interest and that is to maximize profit on their token holdings. It is just two sides of one coin issue. It all depends on the individual involved because we have bounty hunters who hold coins longer than those who invested with their funds. It is about time  people act fair in their comments towards bounty hunters anytime a coin becomes a shit coin. By the way even in recent times, bounty hunting is not as attractive as it used to be, but still people are always quick to put blame on bounty hunters after a failed project meanwhile the tokens received bounty are very meagre to kill a project.

Even we take a critical look at the reward given to hunters in some campaigns, it is not enough to cause any serious price damage to any project especially when there is enough trading volume in that coin, it is only when the volume is small that usually affect the price of a coin,
in my opnion, hunters is not the main issue here, the price dump can come from the investors or sometimes the team themselves, hunters are not only the people who can affect price.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 06:05:16 PM

From observation, most people who are bounty hunters are also investors themselves. In any case, the two groups almost have the same interest and that is to maximize profit on their token holdings. It is just two sides of one coin issue. It all depends on the individual involved because we have bounty hunters who hold coins longer than those who invested with their funds. It is about time  people act fair in their comments towards bounty hunters anytime a coin becomes a shit coin. By the way even in recent times, bounty hunting is not as attractive as it used to be, but still people are always quick to put blame on bounty hunters after a failed project meanwhile the tokens received bounty are very meagre to kill a project.

Even we take a critical look at the reward given to hunters in some campaigns, it is not enough to cause any serious price damage to any project especially when there is enough trading volume in that coin, it is only when the volume is small that usually affect the price of a coin,
in my opnion, hunters is not the main issue here, the price dump can come from the investors or sometimes the team themselves, hunters are not only the people who can affect price.
I have repeatedly watched such projects where the team itself threw out tokens for sale in order to make money.  They are primarily interested in real money on their balance sheet, and not the token pricing on the exchange.  A negative example is the Coinsbit project, where the team itself crashed the price of a coin on its exchange, blocking all the possibilities for users to act, because they themselves were selling everything at that moment.  But if we talk about the Bounty Hunters, then to a greater extent the total pool of the Bounty of the company is 1-2 percent of the coins from the total number and such a number of coins cannot in any way affect the coin pricing after listing.  As for me, I to a greater extent keep all those moments that I earn in the Bounty company.  Although I do not buy cryptocurrency for cash, I become an investor in a certain project, investing my work and saving coins for a long period.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 06:24:27 PM

right, I also respect the bounty hunters, as I know they cooperate the project to grow, Usually because of the angle is not the same if you are an investor and it accelerates, there's no one else to blame barring yourself, no matter the hunters before you proceed you need to do some gatherings to make more valuable to the crypto world.

Being a bounty hunter is like the most unrewarding job in the cryptocurrency domain right now. They do a lot of hard work and spend a lot of time, in order to promote various projects. But in many cases, they either go unpaid or their rewards are lowered or delayed in an unfair manner. And despite all that, if a project goes down upon listing, then the blame always fall on these hapless bounty hunters.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 10:35:49 PM

We all know on what the bounty hunters do right ? Are to promote the project we participated and spread in these forum or in any social media so that many people can see on what kind of project it it. But sometime the rewards receive from the bounty are holding it for so long cause of these low of price and then they tell become a shitcoins because of the bounty hunters.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 10:46:04 PM

Being a bounty hunter is like the most unrewarding job in the cryptocurrency domain right now. They do a lot of hard work and spend a lot of time, in order to promote various projects. But in many cases, they either go unpaid or their rewards are lowered or delayed in an unfair manner. And despite all that, if a project goes down upon listing, then the blame always fall on these hapless bounty hunters.
Those who are blaming the hunters didn't know about what was happening before. They started to blame the hunter without care about what happened with the project. The fact that some times the developer created an unfair distribution for the token metric and the hunters can do nothing for that and this is an old problem that needs to be changed.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 10:54:14 PM

I am a bounty hunter also by joining signature, yes we are like an investor we contribute to the projects by promoting it across different social media platform or by blogging, designs, etc. but we are responsible for investigating it first verifying if it is not scam/fraud or similar. If we promote a scam project, we help promoting and spreading scam projects which is not good. Don't just join any projects without having to learn their legitimacy and what is their purpose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: