Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:52:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HongKongCoin HKC |Chinese Coingen Coin| Evidence |A BIG SCAM| No Integrity  (Read 6957 times)
cryptobuddy (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:22:13 PM

大陸人假裝香港人生產香港的虛擬貨幣 - 香港币 HongKongCoin HKC

假冒香港的虛擬貨幣 香港币(HongKongCoin) 現正在互聯網虛擬貨幣交易市場購買和出售。

這種假幣一直非法使用香港特別行政區徽。

公佈假冒香港的虛擬貨幣的地方
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518669.0

交易假冒香港的虛擬貨幣的虛擬貨幣交易市場
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-HKC
Carpe Diem Coin

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:28:10 PM

Not really a surprise since it was in English...
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:35:57 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 02:27:42 AM by cryptobuddy

Here is the evidence that the HKC dev trying hard to delete posts that wanna seeking the truth.

You decided not to communicate with hk people?

Useless posts are not necessary, HK faucet will be up in 24hrs. I have already made another post addressing all concerns.

i see posts deleted every minute, i don't think coin can get far with dev busy in deleting forum posts.

actually i don't very understand what they have against your chineese but deleting their question is worst possible solution, you could just answer it once.
he dont even know a single word of chinese
how can he respond?
the chinese introduction just terrible and non-sense
i am Hong Kongese and i dont even know what it is talking about
wrong words,wrong grammar

i hope you can see this Grin
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:42:48 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 02:31:20 AM by cryptobuddy

I would like to advise bitcointalk friends not to mint this coin.

I know you have your freedom.

It is possible that the HKC dev will go away after they have got the 2.5% premined exchanged for cash.

Then the coin dies.. without any support. No one in HK will further work on this coin, as this is not a cryptocoin made by and made for HK people.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:14:53 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 02:29:12 AM by cryptobuddy

Here is the copy and paste from the HKC ANN thread. This is an evidence that HKC dev tried to deceive miners that HKC had a good value.

The HKC dev team is trying to deceive people that HKC has a good value (75 satoshi). Actually, they just picked up a value that favored their points, and hoped to attract more miners.

For experienced miners/traders, we all know that the price of new coin usually had a bit sharp rise in value  when it first stepped into trading (HKC started appearing in Bittrex on 18th March 2014).. After that, the price dropped to normal. The last "75 satoshi" value was on 18th March.

It is deceiving to tell people it has a value of "75 satoshi not long ago". However, I could understand SCAMMER likes to do so.

It is only fair to say.. HKC has a value of 11 satoshi at this moment (20 satoshi at the time of HKC team posting the deceiving information)... LOL

Here is chart of the trading history of HKC from 18th to 21st March 2014, following by the deceiving information from the HKC dev team.

The criticism of any new altcoin is to be expected. I welcome Cryptobuddy's criticism.

HCK was at 75 Satoshis not long ago. At that price, it doesn't matter if it was made in Timbuktu as far as most people are concerned.  Grin

This is another SCAMMER, another Liar. I have just visited the Bittrex, and copied the trade history and provided below.. LOL.. 75 Satoshi not long ago..

What is your definition of "not long ago"?   LOL...

Dude calling a reputed pool admin a scammer just to defend your shit accusations is beyond every limit.
I tried to help you understanding the crypto world in your anti hk coin shit thread but you are passing limits now.
Hk is part of the global economy anybody has any right to make a hongkong coin so does anybody has any right to start a new york coin, or washington coin or crimea coin or anything. Do you think that einsteinium coin was made by the rightholders of einsteins publications?
The fact that dev team is not from HK DOES NOT MAKES THIS COIN A SCAM. i hope now you understand as you can understand only from capitals and red letters.

HKC SCAMMERS can only cheat typical miners, but not me .. LOL
j23a

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:36:39 AM

I don't care even if they were from Hong Kong, it's lame to just make a coin based on the source coin of another coin, that's similar to hundreds of other coins, and then claim a country.

At least with Auroracoin, it doesn't have the actual countries name, but it's rather a coin with a specific plan that involves a country. But this BS of an individual coming out of no where and clamming a country is lame. Especially when the motivation is hype in order to pump and dump.

TBTSX4-NKRX55-HF2ECG-SHPBG3-XIDD2Y-QDRI3N-P2O6
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:54:28 AM

I don't care even if they were from Hong Kong, it's lame to just make a coin based on the source coin of another coin, that's similar to hundreds of other coins, and then claim a country.

At least with Auroracoin, it doesn't have the actual countries name, but it's rather a coin with a specific plan that involves a country. But this BS of an individual coming out of no where and clamming a country is lame. Especially when the motivation is hype in order to pump and dump.

Totally agreed. If a dev team has a good idea, they don't need to use a country name to name their new altcoin. This is just the case for Auroracoin.

Many people wrongly treat Auroracoin as a national coin, but in fact, they just want to give some money to Iceland people. That's all. A kind of good will.

Actually I am fine that a Hong Kong Cryptocoin is made by a group people not coming from Hong Kong. However, I do mind if this group of non-Hong Kong people pretended to be Hong Kong people and made the HongKongCoin.

Honesty and integrity of HKC does not exist.

In fact, I have proposed to the HKC dev. If they could come out to clarify whether they are coming from Hong Kong with evidence, I will stop making noises about HKC in Bitcointalk. 

Unfortunately, they do not bother to take an action. Obviously, they just wanna keep the "Made in Hong Kong" identity, but this is a big lie.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:19:09 AM

When HKC is finally air-dropped into Hong Kong Cryptobuddy is going to be knocking down old ladies to get his hands on some Cheesy

BTW, for a guy who demands respect - he should try giving some to others. Respect is a two way street.

HAHA..  you just telling me what it is inside your mind. You are such type of people, so you think other people will do in such way.

I won't use and never trade your HKC!!!

Air-Dropping to Hong Kong... laughing my head off.  The HKC dev is using faucet, but not air-drop.

The HKC dev is using faucet to "distribute" HKC to Hong Kong people. However, this method is full of faults. One can easily get those in overseas by VPN. A number of my friends in US have successfully got them. I have also tested the faucet in HK. I could obtain as many giveaways HKC as I want within 24 hours (not restricted to only once in 24 hours).

Last but not least, there is no auditing for this faucet. There is not a single plan to let HK people know there is such type of HKC giveaway faucet. Finally, no one knows how much of the 2.5% premined HKC will be given to HK people, and how much of 2.5% premined HKC will be finally kept by the HKC dev.

This is really a smart SCAM to make money by making use of Hong Kong people.
real hong kong people dont fuckin need this scam coin
Manwe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:39:39 AM

But this is what is happening is every local coin.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:05:35 AM

HongKongCoin is developed by a team involving not a single guy from Hong Kong. The team has illegally used the Hong Kong Emblem as the coin symbol. Furthermore, the HongKongCoin developer ignored the requests and questions from the Hong Kong members in Bitcointalk
(see the ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518669.380 in Bitcointalk for details).

HongKongCoin is just like another VisaCoin. Just Another Big SCAM.

Here are the key problems of HongKongCoin

1. Lack of Integrity: Dev has said there are Hong Kong people in their team. This is a big lie. When Hong Kong people asked for evidence, they could not provide.

2. Lack of Understanding and Real Plan for HK: I could not see any real and feasible plan to make HKC as a useful cryptocurrency in HK.

3. 2.5% premined coins for HK people .. this is really not enough when distributing to all HK people.. in average only 2 HKC per person in HK.

4. Distribution of 2.5% premined HKC to HK people via faucet. This also means the decentralization is only restricted to people who knows what cryptocurrency is. This is not fair to all other HK people. This is not a real decentralization in Hong Kong.

5. Distribution by faucet is a method full of faults. A lot of coins can be distributed outside HK. Furthermore, this method is IP specific, but not person specific. For those people like me having a good number of IP addresses in hand, I could have multiple 100 HKCs from faucet everyday.

6. No auditing in the faucet method. The distribution of the 2.5% premined coins is not transparent. No one knows how many HKC coins from these 2.5% premined coins will be finally distributed to Hong Kong people or finally are kept by the coin developers.

7. Basically, there is no novelty in this coin, except claiming this coin is Hong Kong affiliated. Unfortunately, it is not so true.

8. Illegal use of the HK Regional Emblem. The HK regional emblem or their designs must not be displayed or used in trademarks or advertisements (Section 6 of the Regional Flag and Regional Emblem Ordinance)

9. A Coin Lack of Recognition from Hong Kong people: We all HongKongers in Bitcointalk have a strong feeling that HongKongCoin has kidnapped and hijacked the name of Hong Kong. We all consider it as a fake HongKongCoin.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Now I agree with you, but please stop making valid points.  How else are people supposed to make money pumping garbage when you are spewing factual information?

cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:13:07 AM

It is not difficult for HKC dev to do a simple clarification. Unfortunately, the HKC dev wanna keeping the identity of "Made in Hong Kong".

Maybe the person compiled the source code on a server that was in Hong Kong. Just like all of the stuff that is designed in other countries and then 'made in china' but the people that created it were from another countries. Like all of the apple products.

cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:41:09 AM

Plus, the dev team has a good idea for giving away the coins. Much more efficient than ID systems or 'air drops.'

Don't let negativity stop you from mining for HKC or from speculating.

The HKC dev team is using faucet, instead of ID systems or air-drops.

Distribution by faucet is a method full of faults. A lot of coins can be distributed outside HK by VPN. Furthermore, this method is IP specific, but not person specific. For those people like me having a good number of IP addresses in hand, I could have multiple times of giveaway HKCs from faucet everyday (vs Dev has planned for only once every 24 hrs).

The dev team has no plan to promote the presence of the giveaway faucet to Hong Kong people. Therefore, only a very very very small amount of HK people will know about this "Hong Kong"-oriented giveaways. This decentralization process for Hong Kong people is designated to be a failure.

Last but not least, there is no auditing in the faucet method. The distribution of the 2.5% premined coins is not transparent. No one knows how many HKC coins from these 2.5% premined coins will be finally distributed to Hong Kong people or finally are kept by the coin developers.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:56:08 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 10:25:19 AM by cryptobuddy

Oh.. just found out that HongKongCoin is extremely likely a COINGEN COIN!!!

Here is the evidence:

For Coingen Coin, the coin maximum cannot be completely controlled because it is decided by the values that one inputs into the input boxes.

What a such coincidence that ... after inputting all these values according to HKC spec, 600 million coin maximum comes up. This is just the same as the coin max of HKC.

Moreover, Coingen coin typical is fixed at 50 blocks for maturity. What a coincidence that HKC also has a maturity of 50 blocks!
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:14:46 AM

It is really sad that HongKongCoin is just a Coingen coin.

I feel sorry for those who have spent a lot of effort to mint this coingen coin.

Why we don't want Coingen coin?

Here you can find some answers:

http://cryptolife.net/avoiding-coins-created-with-coingen/
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:20:47 AM

For Coingen Coin, the coin maximum cannot be completely controlled because it is decided by the values that one inputs into the input boxes.

What a such coincidence that ... after inputting all these values according to HKC spec, 600 million coin maximum comes up. This is just the same as the coin max of HKC.

Moreover, Coingen coin typical is fixed at 50 blocks for maturity. What a coincidence that HKC also has a maturity of 50 blocks!
NutshellCoin

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:08:54 PM

Oh.. Coingen coin .. terrible.

Who mint this?? GL  Huh Huh Huh
zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:13:24 PM

It is not a coingen coin this troll just filled hk coins reward details and took a screenshot to generate proof for his accusations
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:50:40 PM

Here I provide a new evidence to show how vulnerable the HKC faucet is.

Today I tried to use a "special" way to generate a series of NEW IPs. Using these temporary IPs, I was able to obtain 19 times of 500 HKC giveways from the faucet. I stopped just because I felt tired to get more.. In fact, I could get as many times as I want .... LOL

Here is the record of my 19 "500 HKC" giveways that I obtained within 15 minutes. Yesterday I got 11 "100 HKC" giveaways from HKC faucet.

aurtur215

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:05:35 PM

Thanks for the warning about this.
NutshellCoin

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:35:58 PM

It is not a coingen coin this troll just filled hk coins reward details and took a screenshot to generate proof for his accusations

And now .. the faucet ...problem? hack so easy  Huh
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: