Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:19:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Self-mod Censorship wall of shame (e_o_l_e_o)  (Read 782 times)
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 02:01:19 PM

Some dick-heads would rather leach off of another person's work and use another person's forum as opposed to creating their own.  They do this with 'self-moderated' threads.

This guy 'e_o_l_e_o' claims to be a doctor and posts here occasionally.  He is pretty hard-core 'take all your meds and especially your vaccines' like most mainstream doctors...or at least most doctors who are still allowed to practice medicine.  I rib him about whether he actually holds a medical degree, but probably he does.  As the WHO admitted in their recent meeting, most doctors are lucky to have had half a day of vaccine instruction in 8 years of med school so it is natural that they don't know shit about the subject.  I was convince that cypherdoc was to stupid to hold a medical degree, but it turned out that indeed he did.  Haven't seen him for a long time.  Maybe he's cooling his heels in prison?

Anyway Dr? Oileo has a new self-moderated coronavirus thread where he's copy/pasted some official looking stuff to make himself look like a professional.  Hardly anyone reads it.  When he does post it's the standard 'take all the drugs your doctor tells you to' type of tripe which one would expect.

So, when Dr? Oilio censors any of my posts on 'his' thread, I'll just re-post them here.

Here in 2020 it is kind of a blessing to note censorship by the mainstream because it often means that the information is actually worth reading or looking into.  I invite anyone else to re-post any other censored posts to this thread.  In fact, since I don't 'self-moderate', I have no say in the matter.  Probably it would be good to make a 'was censored' thread kind of topic specific.  This one can be medical science, and can include censored material from outside of the forum.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 02:03:05 PM

I am seeing reports that people who take ACE inhibitors and anti-inflammatory drugs may be more susceptible. Do you have any information on this?

Also flu vaccination.

https://youtu.be/TieuTQDhFm0?t=3600

We know what 'doctor' Oileo will say about that.  Namely:  "All vaccines are safe-n-effective.  Get your vaccines every day and twice on Sundays."

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 02:11:51 PM

(yea i repeat myself because some people dont get it first time)

You can say it as much as you want, but it still is an irrational and illogical statement which is devoid of any particular substance.

If some meds are demonstrably impacting the specific biochemistry associated with a specific epidemic disease it is VERY possible in the case of a specific infection that the risks of taking the medication outweigh the risks of exacerbating an existing chronic condition that the medicine is supposed (by Big Pharma and their trainees in the medical profession) to help.

tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 02:13:48 PM

I am seeing reports that people who take ACE inhibitors and anti-inflammatory drugs may be more susceptible. Do you have any information on this?
...The position statement from the European Society of Cardiology is to continue taking anti-hypertensive therapy as prescribed by your doctor, which I would agree with.

Doctors say keep taking your pharma prescriptions.  Who could have guessed?

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4485

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 02:47:18 PM

ill repeat what i said before eoleo deleted mine and your posts in the other topic.
yea he even deleted mine

anyway
your argument is about the medication making the virus more able to replicate because of the enzyme increase..
however. what people actually die of is cardiovascular problems because their body is at stress from not being able to breath and thus making their heart have to work harder to get oxygen around the body.

in short. you think stopping taking heart meds will stop you getting the flu.. but the reality is everyone will get the fl and by not taking your meds your not helping your heart, meaning there is more risk of you dying

its about the pro's and cons of actual health care
its not about big pharma conspiracies

its best people carry on taking their meds to strengthen their body and heart so your alive and breathing long enough for your body to actually fight off the virus

thinking not taking meds prevents virus is as stupid as you trying to convince people without heart meds are immune.
they are not. everyone will get it

what you are not realising is that most people just get a cough and dont report.
what you dont realise is even if you call and mention a cough your told just to look after yourself. again no report made
if you have a fever and shortness of breath, then maybe you will be tested. and only then would it have a report record

so for all those who get it but dont have underlying health issues will get it. but those with health issues will get it to and get it worse because their heart and circulatory system is compromised,
it has little to do with the meds
everyone will get it to some degree

so can you atleast do some research. .. and i mean research and not just conspiracy theorise. actually do research and realise not taking heart meds hurts your heart and makes it harder for you body to do things. thus more of a risk

not taking meds WONT prevent you getting the flu
again no proof that those without heart meds are immortal

have a nice day researching

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 04:12:09 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2020, 06:21:06 PM by tvbcof

ill repeat what i said before eoleo deleted mine and your posts in the other topic.
yea he even deleted mine

Really?  I'm sure he agreed with your points.  Maybe you don't copy/paste from professional looking sources so your post contaminated 'his' carefully manicured space?  Maybe he just doesn't consider you a right and proper ass-licker who is likely to be wowed by his magnificence?  I guess we're banished to wallowing in the mud with the other lesser people.

I think you see my point.  There are cases where it would be wise to keep an eye on the research involving the interaction of commonly perscrived medications (esp things like ACE inhibitors) and switch to a different method of dealing with existing problems if a particular medication is proven or strongly suspected of being detrimental to covid-19 specifically.

To deny this is just stupid in my opinion.

If you want to make the argument that more people are idiots and more will stop taking their meds without understanding the issues and die because of that at a higher rate than they would covid-19, that is a tenable argument to me.

If you want to argue that Big Pharma will have selfless advice and suggest that people stop taking certain of their meds for a while due to special conditions, I very much doubt it.  I also doubt that more than a handful of doctors will take their patients off a particular pharma product unless there is a different one which Big Pharma wants to peddle and issues the proper directives to their minions.  You can call it a crazy conspiracy theory if you want.  I call it an observation of reality, and I think that there is ample evidence that MANY executives in the pharma companies think just like Obama adviser Ezekiel Emanuel; [pleb] life after age 75 is not worth living.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4485

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 05:10:23 PM

i know you want to continue down the big pharma conspiracy..

let me ease your mind
big pharma made ACE meds last year. sold them already and those medications are stored in warehouses and passed on to patients.
whether a patient puts a pill in their mouth or not, does not affect big pharma's pockets.
they already got paid months ago.
yep that blisterpack of pills in someone medicine cabinet your trying to convince people not to take has already made big pharma money.. whether the person consumes them or trashes them
so dont make this into a ploy to try making big pharma bankrupt because you wont

as for human health
corona is going to go on for 3-6 months and people with heart issues needing meds being told by stupid people that their meds are causing corona or the meds is the cause of the risk. and so stop taking the meds for 3-6 months as some stupid immunity scheme or some stupid ploy to pretend it prevents the virus. not only puts people at risk of having more severe symptoms from WHEN(not if) they get corona. but also even if they dont get severe symptoms from corona they are stlll putting their heart at risk from general heart issues

stuff like fluid retention and breathing issues are symptoms of bad heart even without corona. so telling people to risk fluid retention an breathing issues and other stuff.. but saying its worth it because you will be immortal against corona.. is absolutely foolish.

its almost as stupid as saying if you put a gun in your mouth and shoot, dont worry you will not get shot in the leg.
trying to fool people that a shot in the head is better than the leg

another exampleof stupidity
its like saying you get corona from touching people. so instead use your car and run people over with it if they get close.
yep it seems extreme. but your trying to say risk doing something that can cause severe harm to pretend your preventing yourself from even getting the flu in the first place.

again. people will get the flu no matter what

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18515

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 05:28:40 PM
Merited by TwitchySeal (5), Foxpup (3)

I will make a single post in this thread only. As I stated in the OP of my thread, it is for serious discussion only, with evidenced based guidelines and treatments. You have countless other threads you can derail with your Big Pharma conspiracy theories.

I've not mentioned vaccines once in that thread, so your entire argument on that point is a meaningless strawman.

As to your "take all your meds" argument, two medications were raised, one of which I said I wouldn't take, so again, your argument there is a strawman.

franky1, I simply deleted your post since it made no sense without the context of tvbcof's spam.

There are cases where it would be wise to keep an eye on the research involving the interaction of commonly perscrived medications (esp things like ACE inhibitors) and switch to a different method of dealing with existing problems if a particular medication is proven or strongly suspected of being detrimental to covid-19 specifically.
There is absolutely no evidence that ACE inhibitors or ARBs result in either more infections or more serious infections with SARS-CoV-2, but there is some evidence that they exert a protective effect against ARDS (which would mean stopping them would result in more deaths). There is no "proven or strongly suspected" detrimental effect as you suggest. A vague hypothesis is neither proven nor "research". If you have some evidence-based studies to substantiate these claims, I'd be more than happy for you to post them in my thread, but you don't because none exists. If you continue to post conspiracy theories and non-evidence based nonsense, I will continue to delete your comments.
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 05:42:40 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2020, 10:34:42 AM by mprep

i know you want to continue down the big pharma conspiracy..

let me ease your mind
big pharma made ACE meds last year. sold them already and those medications are stored in warehouses and passed on to patients.
whether a patient puts a pill in their mouth or not, does not affect big pharma's pockets.
they already got paid months ago.
yep that blisterpack of pills in someone medicine cabinet your trying to convince people not to take has already made big pharma money.. whether the person consumes them or trashes them
so dont make this into a ploy to try making big pharma bankrupt because you wont

Stupid argument because if you stop taking one-a-day for a month Big Pharma still loses a months worth of revenue on their quarterly report.

For my part I really mostly care that people increase their chances of survival overcome the propaganda and eugenics if doing so will help them.

If people can clear this hurdle (not reflexively buying everything bit of propaganda that Big Pharma is selling) then maybe they won't come at people like me who don't necessarily want 100 vaccinations per year that are in the pipeline and accuse me of being a threat to them.  As things stand now way to many people are begging for all the vaccines they can get and more problematically, begging big brother to round up everyone in the world and dose them up too.  That's a problem for me (and it could be one of the main driving forces behind the creation and release of SARS-cov-2 (or SARS++ as I call it.))

as for human health
corona is going to go on for 3-6 months and people with heart issues needing meds being told by stupid people that their meds are causing corona or the meds is the cause of the risk. and so stop taking the meds for 3-6 months as some stupid immunity scheme or some stupid ploy to pretend it prevents the virus. not only puts people at risk of having more severe symptoms from WHEN(not if) they get corona. but also even if they dont get severe symptoms from corona they are stlll putting their heart at risk from general heart issues

stuff like fluid retention and breathing issues are symptoms of bad heart even without corona. so telling people to risk fluid retention an breathing issues and other stuff.. but saying its worth it because you will be immortal against corona.. is absolutely foolish.

its almost as stupid as saying if you put a gun in your mouth and shoot, dont worry you will not get shot in the leg.
trying to fool people that a shot in the head is better than the leg

another exampleof stupidity
its like saying you get corona from touching people. so instead use your car and run people over with it if they get close.
yep it seems extreme. but your trying to say risk doing something that can cause severe harm to pretend your preventing yourself from even getting the flu in the first place.

again. people will get the flu no matter what

No, that's not what I am saying at all.

You seem to be saying (fairly clearly) that if you have a strong heart (thanks to meds) you got no problems.  If you got a weak heart because you didn't take your meds as instructed, you will die from coronavirus.  I'm saying that it's probably a bit more complicated than 'the heart'.

I AM saying that if you are in danger of suffering death from a cytokine storm from coronavirus and certain meds have known metabolic and biochemical reasons for increasing the risk and intensity of having a cytokine storm, it is almost certainly better to find something else for your hypertension for a while.  It's simple and it's obvious.

Indeed, the cytokine response does a lot of things to blood pressure because the blood vessels dilate in order to allow you immune system to fight an invader.  This can lead to low blood pressure.  If you are on high blood pressure meds, it is very possible that you'll want to get off of them for a while since coronavirus already addressed your high blood pressure problem for a while and now you are in danger because your blood pressure is to low.

I'm not saying that my blood pressure example is a good one or understood medically at this time.  It's just an illustration of a basic principle which really should not be that hard for you to understand.

Noting the extremely unusual pattern of mortality vs. age with this particular covid-19, inquisitive people should be asking themselves what is it about people aged 50-90 which is so much different than those under that age.  One fairly obvious thing is that the oldsters are increasingly jacked on all kinds of pharma products.  Part of the reason for this is that in the evolving 'public health' sphere doctors won't let you set foot in their office unless you sign a pledge to take whatever they might prescribe without asking any questions.  At least that's the way it is in my part of the United States (before I got the hell out).

Anyway, refusing to even entertain the hypothesis that the extreme rates of medication use among the older folks might be associated with the extreme mortality plots in this age group with covid-19 in town speaks to a very high degree of indoctrination and conditioning among the peeps (health care professional and otherwise.)

Well, look what the cat dragged in!

I will make a single post in this thread only. As I stated in the OP of my thread, it is for serious discussion only, with evidenced based guidelines and treatments. You have countless other threads you can derail with your Big Pharma conspiracy theories.

I've not mentioned vaccines once in that thread, so your entire argument on that point is a meaningless strawman.

As to your "take all your meds" argument, two medications were raised, one of which I said I wouldn't take, so again, your argument there is a strawman.

franky1, I simply deleted your post since it made no sense without the context of tvbcof's spam.

There are cases where it would be wise to keep an eye on the research involving the interaction of commonly perscrived medications (esp things like ACE inhibitors) and switch to a different method of dealing with existing problems if a particular medication is proven or strongly suspected of being detrimental to covid-19 specifically.
There is absolutely no evidence that ACE inhibitors or ARBs result in either more infections or more serious infections with SARS-CoV-2, but there is some evidence that they exert a protective effect against ARDS (which would mean stopping them would result in more deaths). There is no "proven or strongly suspected" detrimental effect as you suggest. A vague hypothesis is neither proven nor "research". If you have some evidence-based studies to substantiate these claims, I'd be more than happy for you to post them in my thread, but you don't because none exists. If you continue to post conspiracy theories and non-evidence based nonsense, I will continue to delete your comments.

The relatively new schtick popular among the establishment media and medical profession is as follows:

"There is no evidence of {blah} because we censored it."

Exactly what happened in the first post Dr? Oileo censored.  There was a military study showing a strong possibility that the flu vaccine made one more susceptible to coronavirus

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31607599

"CONCLUSIONS:
Receipt of influenza vaccination was not associated with virus interference among our population. Examining virus interference by specific respiratory viruses showed mixed results. Vaccine derived virus interference was significantly associated with coronavirus and human metapneumovirus; however, significant protection with vaccination was associated not only with most influenza viruses, but also parainfluenza, RSV, and non-influenza virus coinfections.

What is one thing oldsters get at a much higher rate than younger folks (probably because they visit the doctor more and are strong-armed into it)?  Flu vaccination.  Could that be contributing to the very unusual figures from this covid-19?  Dr? Oileo's answer:  "No.  We censored it so the question never got asked.  And we didn't talk about vaccines.  Never happened."

---

A related schtick to look for is "We know of no information that {favorite med} is associated with {blah, blah, blah}..."  You will see that one a lot in government and Big Pharma material meant for public consumption.  (In the fine print such as in vaccine inserts they will, due to informed consent laws, say straight up that their wares are know to cause all kinds of stuff including death.)   It doesn't matter that everyone else is well aware of a bunch of studies showing said association.  As long as they put it in the above manner, they have the legal out that they just missed it.

The media doesn't need protection.  They can (and do) just lie straight to your face and say 'there is no association'.  Period.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 03:09:28 AM

Same with politicians. Look at this little post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5112320.msg54049257#msg54049257.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 05:27:43 AM

I have seen the OP post a lot of dis/misinformation about the coronavirus. I would take anything he says with a grain of salt.
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 05:44:43 AM

I have seen the OP post a lot of dis/misinformation about the coronavirus. I would take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Outstanding advice!  Everyone should take everything from anyone 'with a grain of salt.'  I can promise that I don't have the power to insert fake studies into pub-med though.

What I mostly do is to present ideas and links to information which a lot of people have not heard of.  This is not because the information isn't out there, but it can be hard to find because there is a mainstream narrative which is heavily promoted and information that doesn't conform to the mainstream narrative is quashed.  People who don't go out side of a particular box [which is most people] simply have no access to it.  And people are conditioned from pre-school through grad school to NOT auto-generate new ideas for themselves.

Sharp eyed viewers might note that a lot of things which were fringe conspiracy theories in the not to distant past have been allowed into mainstream-land eventually.  The 'cost' of keeping them out indefinitely outweighs the 'benefit' of keeping them hidden.  Anyway, being able to recognize them early can make a person healthy, wealthy, and wise.  I'm always glad to see that happen, and especially in cases where my efforts clearly had something to do with it.

tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 07:25:56 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2020, 07:36:11 AM by tvbcof

I would absolutely take the advice of a qualified medical professional (or group thereof) regarding this issue 100 times before I took the advice of a paranoia-driven armchair expert once.

You would take the advice of an anonymous guy on the internet who claims he is a doctor and posts standard industry fliers to 'prove' it, but fails to post any credentials and fails to use disclaimers as is the norm for the profession?

I guess by using this technique you can save some money and time waiting in the clinic...on your journey through chronic illness, bankruptcy, Alzheimer, and death.

tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 07:56:06 AM

You would take the advice of an anonymous guy on the internet who claims he is a doctor and posts standard industry fliers to 'prove' it, but fails to post any credentials and fails to use disclaimers as is the norm for the professional?

The position statement from the European Society of Cardiology is to continue taking anti-hypertensive therapy as prescribed by your doctor, which I would agree with.

Its not just him. But yes, the way he addresses certain issues comes from an area of recognizable expertise. As an ex-medical professional myself, I know he is not just gaslighting people by throwing out a bunch of technical terms and hoping nobody questions them.

So an anonymous self-proclaimed 'doctor' can produce a link to a medical/industrial complex trade lobby group and it's good enough to convince you of his credentials?  I mean just wow.

BTW, I'm not saying that Dr. Oily's jargon is pure babble.  I'm mostly just that many people can produce it with a little effort.  Especially copy/paste enthusiasts.

I guess by using this technique you can save some money and time waiting in the clinic...on your journey through chronic illness, bankruptcy, Alzheimer, and death.

I haven't seen a doctor in years - even though I probably should - but thanks for your concern.

I was diagnosed at an early age with hypertrigylceridemia and my last physician did prescribe me some bullshit medication for that where the side effects probably outweighed the benefit (not a statin, I would have been happy with that), and then she cut me off when I lost my job and wouldn't accept medicaid patients. It was a shitty experience but probably to my benefit. So while I don't necessarily trust doctors, I don't take an adamant stance of going against their advice as a rule of thumb.

That's known as 'Stockholm syndrome' my friend.

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 08:51:44 AM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (2), Foxpup (1)

Some dick-heads would rather leach off of another person's work and use another person's forum as opposed to creating their own.  They do this with 'self-moderated' threads.

Yeah, right?  People are such leeches when they use the forum features thoughtfully provided by the forum’s administration.  Why doesn’t theymos stop dick-heads from leeching?  He must hate that!  How do those leeches stop him from disabling self-mod on every forum (as it is disabled in Meta, inter alia), or autobanning everybody who uses the self-mod checkbox?  Anyway, I am sure that the forum’s administration would much prefer it if everybody who uses self-mod would instead go away, and create their own forums.

Since you already showed a total inability to think logically, I will just snip most of your nonsense and skip down to this:

censorship

Buy yourself a dictionary and learn the meaning of basic English words, before you even begin to think about opining on medical topics.

P.S., don’t you dare try to censor my expression of my opinion on your trust page.

tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 09:44:14 AM

Its known as "common fucking sense," something that you are sorely lacking.

I doubt that either you or the noob above you can pin-point a single thing I have said that was 'irrational on almost any post on this board.  It's not surprising that you don't even try.

You can find a ton of stuff I said that didn't follow 'authorized' thought patterns at the time I said it.  I know that to you guys and other normies that some sort of a thought crime, but that is basically your problem.

The trouble for U.S. boot lickers is that not everyone in the world has such a slavish devotion Trump and his corp/gov team that they will ignore basic science just because it was published in China or whatever.  Obviously the U.S., and by extension the Western orthodoxy, is trying to blame Chinese bat soup for all of the troubles in the world and support their sponsors in Big Pharma so the years of conditioning that they invested in pumping into your soft heads is going to make you recoil at any questions which don't line up with the Western propaganda.  Don't worry...It will pass...if you live long enough.

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 11:05:29 AM

Its known as "common fucking sense," something that you are sorely lacking.

I doubt that either you or the noob above you

I know that I hit just the right spot when it’s too chicken to say my name.

Censoring my name now, are you?  I noticed you doing something similar to Dr. o_e_l_e_o on the other thread.  In colloquial terms, that post was a bitch move—and so is this whole thread.

You whine about “censorship” because Dr. o_e_l_e_o created a self-mod thread.  Yet apparently, you do not want for others to have the opportunity to read his thread and decide for themselves:  You did not link to it there, and did not link to it here in OP.  Why not?  Are you afraid that people may decide that Dr. o_e_l_e_o is credible, and you are not credible at all.

* nullius punctuates rhetorical questions with a period.  That was not actually a question.

can pin-point a single thing I have said that was 'irrational on almost any post on this board.  It's not surprising that you don't even try.

Indeed, it is difficult to pin-point a single irrational statement by you, just as it is difficult to pin-point a drop of water in a sea.  I picked two:  Your accusation that people who use forum features provided by the forum administration are somehow “leeching” off of forum administration; and your cries of “censorship” because Dr. o_e_l_e_o does not allow arrant nonsense to be dumped in a thread that he created for serious discussion.

Having demonstrated that you were completely irrational in (0) the first paragraph of your OP, and (1) the alleged purpose of this thread, I didn’t waste my time with the rest of what you said.

you guys and other normies

The trouble for U.S. boot lickers

Anyone who has seen my post history knows that you’re just trolling with that.

I haven't seen a doctor in years - even though I probably should - but thanks for your concern.

[...]

I don't necessarily trust doctors, I don't take an adamant stance of going against their advice as a rule of thumb.

You sound like me there.  I must have infected you with the Nullian mind-virus.

Hey, nutildah.  Evidently, we are now “you guys”.  Perhaps the “Normies” Gang?  Based on my absolutely rock-solid record of always parroting goodthinkful opinions approved by the U.S. government, and never daring thoughtcrime, I insist that I should be the Supreme Leader; but I am willing to fight you for that.

...oh no, I may have just been kicked out.  I said something that I can predict with arithmetical certainty Dr. o_e_l_e_o will disagree with!  Surely, he will now censor me out of existence.

I have long fancied sitting down with an anti-vaxer, looking him deadpan in the eye, and telling him that yes, I fully agree that all childhood vaccinations should be stopped:  Vaccination removes the necessary selective pressure for a healthy, robust, finely-tuned immune system—and substitutes in its place the empty hybris of a supposition that humans can cure all diseases.

Hey, anti-vaxers, here is a challenge for you:  I will publicly support you, if you will be the first to step up and declare that much though we may wish otherwise, we need some more dead kids in each generation—to prevent unlimited mass suffering and potential extinction in all the generations yet unborn.

I need not reach the question of how bad the side effects of vaccines are or aren’t.  Of course, all medicines have side effects.  Whether vaccines are benign except in a few rare, unfortunate cases, or causing widespread injuries about which The Truth is suppressed by The Medical Establishment, the answer is irrelevant to me.

[...]  I don’t need to know medicine:  I know history.  People used to have eight, ten, or even twenty (yes, literally, twenty) kids with the knowledge that some would die, and others would survive...

tvbcof, want to take up my challenge here, where I can’t use self-mod powers to “censor” you?  Stop being a wimp.  Speak up for The Truth!

tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 11:13:39 AM

Another one:

Note that it is professional ethics for a doctor to post a disclaimer about medical advice unless he/she is taking a person on as a patient.

Here we have a guy who claims to be a medical doctor but operates anonymously under an alias and doesn't post their credentials.  It's kind of dangerous to take medical advice from someone who operates in that manner.  The internet is full of stories about people who did so and paid the price.

His advice isn't very sound either since he censors information that the seasonal flu vaccine tends to make it easier for a person to catch coronavirus.

For all anyone knows this guy is just an orderly or a nurse who dreams of being a doctor as he scrubs down bed frames and picked up some medical jargon around the water cooler.  Any jackass can copy/paste the 'official' material that he posts to convince people the he is a medical doctor.

Now poor put-upon Dr(?) Oileo is boo-hoo about people not using 'his' space 'appropriately' and has locked his thread.  Or claimed to.  Taking his ball and going home so to speak.

Of course 'appropriately'  means echoing standard medical/industrial complex tripe that one can get anywhere, and doing it without anyone challanging the garbage.  In other words, speaking from some self-appointed position of authority on-high and never having to defend one's position.

Poor whiny self entitled little bitch has probably never run across a 'free' platform and is all flustered.

BTW, Dr(?) Oileo is a a banner spammer of course.  Supplementing his income as a hospital bed washer perhaps?  Probably not.  Most likely he is trying to lure in dupes to a flawed product (over and above the pharma industry's wares.)  There is no way I would trust a 'privacy mixer' product pumped by someone of his ilk.  You can thank me latter for my analysis on this one.

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 11:24:54 AM

Poor whiny self entitled little bitch

Excellent description for yourself.  It’s called projecting.

Now poor put-upon Dr(?) Oileo is boo-hoo about people not using 'his' space 'appropriately' and has locked his thread.

Perhaps he does not have time to waste deleting trash left by idiots whose ignorance is exceeded only by their rudeness?

Real doctors are busy.  Especially now.  And in that context, your peremptory demand that he spend time dealing with your narcissistic tantrum is peculiarly repulsive.  You are seriously criticizing a doctor for locking a thread to prevent trolling during a time of, um, a shortage of doctors pretty much everywhere!?  WTF?

There is no way I would trust a 'privacy mixer' product pumped by someone of his ilk.

Another bitch move on your part.

FYI, Dr. o_e_l_e_o also has high technical competence in Bitcoin privacy matters.

tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 12:33:10 PM

I doubt that either you or the noob above you

I know that I hit just the right spot when it’s too chicken to say my name.

Actually it's more that you are to irrelevant for me to bother enough with to scroll down and find your name.  You cannot make a legibly formatted post either.

Indeed, it is difficult to pin-point a single irrational statement by you, just as it is difficult to pin-point a drop of water in a sea.  I picked two:  Your accusation that people who use forum features provided by the forum administration are somehow “leeching” off of forum administration; and your cries of “censorship” because Dr. o_e_l_e_o does not allow arrant nonsense to be dumped in a thread that he created for serious discussion.

Riding on someone else's successful forum and taking over a 'personal space' on it via self-moderation is clearly leeching.

Avoiding serious challenges (like a published study by the U.S. military showing, with statically relevance, that flu vax contributes to coronavirus infection) by deleting with the self-moderation power is hardly 'serious discussion.'  Just as clearly it is censorship.

These are rational arguments.  Try again.

I may get around to addressing some of your other nearly illegible babble in due course.  If I'm feeling charitable at least.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: