Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:22:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Health Professionals and COVID-19 - PROOF  (Read 1378 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4530

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 11:36:42 PM

No

the actual document was highlighted in the interview and it said about list actual cause of death ...
what your not realising is that its not the doctors that put covid at the top of the list. its usually oxygen deprived/pneumonia caused by covid

EG someone shot and dies of bloodloss but happened to be a assymptomaic Covid positive person.. would not be claimed as died due to covid

but there is a separate government department that uses these stats for other reasons

i already explained this to you before using the UK departments as an example. but the us follow the same policy
are you really suffering from amnesia... or are you just an idiot with no braincells to learn or remember things. just to troll your cultish beliefs without remembering your getting debunked every time

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 07:23:48 AM

The whole OUT OF SHADOWS official documentary shows how the media and Hollywood blow something all out of proportion with regard to what is real. Coronavirus is only one example. As it turns out, CV isn't much more of a problem than any flu in any year. The media is part of the reason we have this unnecessary lockdown thing.

OUT OF SHADOWS OFFICIAL (Publisher Recommended)

The Out Of The Shadows documentary lifts the mask on how the mainstream media & Hollywood manipulate & control the masses by spreading propaganda throughout their content. Our goal is to wake up the general public by shedding light on how we all have been lied to & brainwashed by a hidden enemy with a sinister agenda.

This project is the result of two years of blood, sweat, and tears by a team of woke professionals. It's been independently produced and funded and is available on many different platforms for free for anyone to watch.

Patriots made this documentary with the sole purpose of getting the truth out there. If you like the documentary, please share this video.

You can support our team and future projects making a donation at outofshadows.org.

OUT OF SHADOWS OFFICIAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY8Nfzcn1qQ

Consider Live Watching - OUT OF SHADOWS Official - "Best Documentary Of The Year - Q" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAECOfIdr1w.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 03:37:03 PM

Goddamn Coronavirus, it revealed so many no-brainers but the funny part is when you see these low IQ person changing their minds when the virus screw them, their relatives or their community. I don't know why they changed their mind really, isn't it a HOAX after all? Too bad. Now it is antivax time to troll? I blame vaccine for real for letting those people pass the herd immunity "test" for so long time.

By the way It is harassing to press "Show/Hide" every time you want to laugh about trolls trolling (hopefully) in bitcointalk, because if it turns that they are meaning their bullshit then Shocked

are you really suffering from amnesia... or are you just an idiot with no braincells to learn or remember things. just to troll your cultish beliefs without remembering your getting debunked every time
I think i missed something funny here. If any member can refer me to his cult's topic(s), if it exists, it would be great, i am really pissed and bored today. I hope it isn't the topic about flat mars, moon, sun, earth, mountain or whatever things, because I don't visit it. 2 low IQ 2 read!

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 03:51:19 PM

Goddamn Coronavirus, it revealed so many no-brainers but the funny part is when you see these low IQ person changing their minds when the virus screw them, their relatives or their community. I don't know why they changed their mind really, isn't it a HOAX after all? Too bad. Now it is antivax time to troll? I blame vaccine for real for letting those people pass the herd immunity "test" for so long time.

My ancestor's natural immune systems for the last 200,000 years or so got me here.  No vaccines necessary.

I blame the vaccines for every other kid being an some Big Pharma product, having a shorter attention span than a goldfish, and barely enough working brain cells to ties their shoes.

I also blame the failing whooping cough vaccine for filling the streets with asymptomatic carriers hacking up wild-strain infected sputum on everyone.  Thank God I, and most non-vaxxed people, still have a well functioning immune system which works in spite of you super-spreaders which the vaccine scam has put among us by fucking up natural herd immunity.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 04:17:07 PM

My ancestor's natural immune systems for the last 200,000 years or so got me here.  No vaccines necessary.

I blame the vaccines for every other kid being an some Big Pharma product, having a shorter attention span than a goldfish, and barely enough working brain cells to ties their shoes.

I also blame the failing whooping cough vaccine for filling the streets with asymptomatic carriers hacking up wild-strain infected sputum on everyone.  Thank God I, and most non-vaxxed people, still have a well functioning immune system which works in spite of you super-spreaders which the vaccine scam has put among us by fucking up natural herd immunity.

So you think that the world before many centuries is like the world today? No sorry dude it isn't.
Before few centuries the number of people living in earth isn't that much and they are separated in tribes with few hundreds, the pollution isn't the same, plastic toxic and disruptor effects didn't exists, people with type 1 diabetes died because there wasn't insulin, thousands or millions of chinese died thanks to Europeans rodents (species), same goes for native Americans when Spanish dudes embrace them with their imported diseases.
At that time you don't hear about cancer, hiv and many other diseases. The only cure of infectious disease is to get away from the infected community, and if you are trapped with non infected disease you are dead.
Now your statement could be accepted until the 19th century, 20th maybe? After that hundred of millions of people survived thanks to vaccine including you, directly when one of your grandparents received it or indirectly when many people around you received it and avoided the mass spread of it.
Wonder know if a deadly virus with 100% mortality is here and its vaccine is available, you will be the first in the line to take it or you will shoot all people in front of you to take it first since they don't deserve it?

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 04:23:08 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2020, 04:43:14 PM by franky1

My ancestor's natural immune systems for the last 200,000 years or so got me here.  No vaccines necessary.

your ancestors had multiple kids because not all of them would survive
those that survived were immune to many old bacteria's and virals but that does not mean immunity to new strains

secondly. 100% of human population came from 200,000 years of ancestors.. just like you
no human was lab born without parents. no human came from spaceships of planets that only existed for 100 years

so if you want to base your immortal powers on ancestors.. then i can see why you stupidly think everyone is immortal..
however REALITY shows people do die are dying due to symptoms known to be specific to what is triggered by the virus.

so its not an ancesteral protection because everyone has ancestors
in short. your nothing special. your just like everyone else

one last thing
there are many developing tribe/communities/countries that are not big on vaccines.. and guess what.
they are getting sick too.. even when they too can trace 200,000 years of no vaccinations within thier tribe/community

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 04:49:14 PM

My ancestor's natural immune systems for the last 200,000 years or so got me here.  No vaccines necessary.

your ancestors had multiple kids because not all of them would survive
those that survived were immune to many old bacteria's and virals but that does not mean immunity to new strains

secondly. 100% of human population came from 200,000 years of ancestors.. just like you
no human was lab born without parents. no human came from spaceships of planets that only existed for 100 years

so if you want to base your immortal powers on ancestors.. then i can see why you stupidly think everyone is immortal..
however REALITY shows people do die are dying due to symptoms known to be specific to what is triggered by the virus.

so its not an ancesteral protection because everyone has ancestors
in short. your nothing special. your just like everyone else

one last thing
there are many developing tribe/communities/countries that are not big on vaccines.. and guess what.
they are getting sick too.. even when they too can trace 200,000 years of no vaccinations within thier tribe/community

People were only made by God around 7,500 years ago.

If there was a time before God personally stepped in - a time between the beginning and the first day - whatever beings might have existed then, have nothing to do with mankind and his children.

Now, be patient with me. I probably shouldn't have even given you this hint into what happened. Because you will take it and play all kinds of games with this knowledge. But the fact that you respond to posts in this forum, shows that you deserve the respect of being a bit of a human being, yourself.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 04:54:30 PM

again proving your book is fiction.
they found remains and done actual studies which were actually peer reviewed and studied by more than just a cult members youtube faux news.

many countries found remains far far older than 7000 years.. closer to 300,000 years

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 05:01:54 PM

they found remains and done actual studies which were actually peer reviewed and studied by more than just a cult members youtube faux news.

many countries found remains far far older than 7000 years.. closer to 300,000 years

If you check into the methods they use for dating beyond about 5,000 years or so, the methods are interpretative. Nobody knows for sure how old anything is that can't be dated by "pottery" shard dating methods. It's al a guess beyond 5,000 years old.

Cool

estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 04:28:20 AM

opening the debate on covid19 associated with prevotella

TY  - BOOK
AU  - Chakraborty, Sandeep
PY  - 2020/02/03
SP  -
T1  - The 2019 Wuhan outbreak is caused by the bacteria Prevotella, which is aided by the coronavirus, possibly to adhere to epithelial cells - Prevotella is present in huge amounts in patients from both China and Hong Kong
DO  - 10.31219/osf.io/usztn
ER  -

what do you think ?
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 07:30:24 AM

^^^ Could it be the other way around?     Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:04:38 AM

If you check into the methods they use for dating beyond about 5,000 years or so, the methods are interpretative. Nobody knows for sure how old anything is that can't be dated by "pottery" shard dating methods. It's al a guess beyond 5,000 years old.

i think you are going potty (UK slang: insane) if you think aging historic discoveries is done purely by pottery
it seems your such a religious flock cultist. that you have no clue what science is.

im now surprised you even accept using a computer/bitcoin. due to the amount of science that was required to invent them

badecker task for the day: research radio carbon dating

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 06:03:22 PM

i think you are going potty (UK slang: insane) if you think aging historic discoveries is done purely by pottery
it seems your such a religious flock cultist. that you have no clue what science is.

im now surprised you even accept using a computer/bitcoin. due to the amount of science that was required to invent them

badecker task for the day: research radio carbon dating

As usual, you entirely miss the point. The point is that the only conclusive age dating falls into the pottery class. This class includes ancient buildings and other structures, including language examination.

Things like carbon dating have one major flaw that totally destroys their validity. This flaw is the fact that nobody knows that C-14 didn't only start accumulating on Earth 5,000 years ago, and we don't know that C-14 wasn't dumped here in such a way that only makes it look like a steady stream of it in the past.

The C-14 assumption is built on the idea that the earth is billions of years old, and that C-14 has been around for millions of years. Nobody knows this. It's circular logic.

When carbon dating is used to show the age of the universe, which age then makes carbon dating authentic, it's circular logic, which shows that it is really an unknown, and absolutely unreliable.

Can you even understand this?

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 11:26:28 AM

carbon dating is not about counting the number of dust particles and whereby you stupidly assume that at some point more was dumped to make the numbers unmeasurable accurately.

actual science knows of the half life and it is predictable. its science and math. not speculation

again you have failed the basic understanding.

as for your other things you mention in this topic.
show me proof of the californian study that shows 50x-80x exposure

not bigtree or your cult websites mis0-information.. show me the actual study results
i say this to you because i have already seen the results and its 50-3300 =1.5%
numbers far far far far lower than your influencers have brainwashed you with.

but now its your turn to actually look up the study and find the proof for yourself
and then realise how much bigtree and your other cultish fauxnews sites have mis-informed you

i truly dare you to show me THE ACTUAL REPORT why by it says 50x-80x. show me the proof

ill give you a small hint
the study suggests that for everyone that DIES 50-80 survive. (1.25%-2% death rate)
the summary is not for everyone tested there are 50-80x untested but immune

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 03:17:55 PM

carbon dating is not about counting the number of dust particles and whereby you stupidly assume that at some point more was dumped to make the numbers unmeasurable accurately.

actual science knows of the half life and it is predictable. its science and math. not speculation

We need to be accurate on our knowledge of isotope half lives. In many cases, such knowledge has been verified reliably.

1. If you power a spacecraft with a polonium fuel energy source, when will it be too weak to power the vehicle?

2. How long will a smoke alarm which uses americium be reliable?

http://large.stanford.edu/courses/2011/ph241/eason1/

3.  Are radium watch dials made before 1950 dangerous today? If some were kept in a small room, at what rate would the room become dangerously contaminated?

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/new-report-shows-radium-dials-might-pose-serious-danger

4. As a nuclear bomb ages, is there a point where it won't explode?

I could go on and on...

But arguing that radioactive decay of an isotope is not a precise and measurable process is absurd. The truth is exactly the opposite, these are the most precise and measurable processes.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 03:56:37 PM

The point is, if there wasn't any C-14 anywhere on Earth prior to 5,000 years ago, and then some phenomenon occurred that dumped and scattered C-14 in just the right amounts into the atmosphere and elsewhere throughout Earth, the results would produce the exact same readings that we see today in carbon dating readings.

Since we don't know that this phenomenon didn't happen, we don't know if our carbon dating is accurate.

Play the game of guessing the age of the earth through carbon dating if you want, but tell the truth... that you don't know even a guesstimation of the real age of the earth.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 05:26:03 PM

We need to be accurate on our knowledge of isotope half lives. In many cases, such knowledge has been verified reliably.

1. If you power a spacecraft with a polonium fuel energy source, when will it be too weak to power the vehicle?

2. How long will a smoke alarm which uses americium be reliable?

http://large.stanford.edu/courses/2011/ph241/eason1/

3.  Are radium watch dials made before 1950 dangerous today? If some were kept in a small room, at what rate would the room become dangerously contaminated?

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/new-report-shows-radium-dials-might-pose-serious-danger

4. As a nuclear bomb ages, is there a point where it won't explode?

I could go on and on...

But arguing that radioactive decay of an isotope is not a precise and measurable process is absurd. The truth is exactly the opposite, these are the most precise and measurable processes.

Can you tell me specifically which atoms are going to undergo decay before their half-life and which ones after?  Didn't think so.  Therefor you are engaged in a conspiracy theory and as such radioactive decay is not acceptable as a phenomenon to study.  Your standards, not mine.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 06:09:08 PM

The point is, if there wasn't any C-14 anywhere on Earth prior to 5,000 years ago, and then some phenomenon occurred that dumped and scattered C-14 in just the right amounts into the atmosphere and elsewhere throughout Earth, the results would produce the exact same readings that we see today in carbon dating readings.

Since we don't know that this phenomenon didn't happen, we don't know if our carbon dating is accurate.

Play the game of guessing the age of the earth through carbon dating if you want, but tell the truth... that you don't know even a guesstimation of the real age of the earth.

Cool

play all the ignorant guessing all you like.. but science and maths will win
by the way.
even drill-core samples way below the crust thus no affected by any atmospheric amounts debunk your guess

have a nice day though

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 10:07:45 PM

Cool

play all the ignorant guessing all you like.. but science and maths will win
by the way.
even drill-core samples way below the crust thus no affected by any atmospheric amounts debunk your guess

have a nice day though

It's because I don't care for guessing that I have shown that standard dating beyond about 5,000 years, is really guessing. But you haven't even gotten up to guessing.

Go out and play with the other children. You could play hide-'n-Frankenmeat.

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 10:34:20 PM

I'm fasting, or I would go eat some bacon. I wonder if it came from one of Smithfield Foods outlets. It didn't, and now I know why Smithfield Foods bacon isn't on the Walmart shelves any longer.

US Food Supply Controlled by Chinese Billionaire Shuts Down

These are the sorts of actions that make people wonder if China is looking to undermine our nation's food supply.

Now that the plant shutdowns are taking place, Smithfield is warning US residents about a potential meat shortage. Why aren't the beef packing plants going through the same sort of crisis? It's a good question, of course. As for Smithfield Foods, they are still in the process of shutting down various US plants.

The news reports about Smithfield neglect to mention one crucial fact: the company is Chinese owned. Wan Long is the Chinese billionaire who is responsible for the fate of Smithfield Foods. Long purchased the company when it was a tiny, state-owned meat processing plant.

From there, Long has been able to expand the company into a juggernaut that clears $24 billion in annual sales. Long also owns Cook's ham and Nathan's Famous hot dogs. Sioux Falls, South Dakota has become one of the United States' most affected hot spots and Long is looking to get the outbreak under control.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: