Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Turkish Complex of Some Eastern European Forum Members  (Read 2107 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
DragonDance (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 11:14:49 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2020, 11:40:39 PM by DragonDance

It s no secret that for the biggest part of their modern history the entirety of what is today known as Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, all the formerly Yugoslavian nation fragments, sizable parts of Poland, Austria, Czechia and Slovakia, in summary the whole of Balkans and considerable parts of Eastern Europe were under Turkish rule.

If the Ottoman Sultans did not sabotage their own dynasty through extensive fratricide and the later adapted practice of keeping the heir apparent locked in a cage till coronation, chances are pretty high all these lands would still be under Turkish banners today, we know for a fact that genetically they are more Turkish now than any of the nominal nationalities mentioned above...

This creates such an extreme butt-hurt amongst some forum members originating from these nation states in question that they are tripping over each other to vent out their centuries deep resentment any time a Turkish member opens a thread in Meta or Reputation.

While this is mildly amusing, we have also seen that it is leading to very unfair consequences in bounty campaigns against the Turks.

So just as a fair warning to all future campaign managers, be wary of racially motivated libel and false reports / accusations against members who are famously Turkish on this forum, they will very likely have ulterior motives based on fake nationalistic sentiment (check some of the purely spiteful ad hominem responses on the 2 threads wolwoo locked today for some blatant evidence of it: a minor sadistic villain from history who was beheaded for impaling civilians being lauded as a national hero by some loser self-declared "romanian"...  

and here psychotic criminal ~lauda expressing desire to kill Turks en masse, the only surprise here is how this account hasn't been banned ages ago)...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 11:52:12 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2), mprep (2)

I don't know what are the fundamental reasons for this bullshit - and honestly I don't care much - but I have noticed that there is a disproportionate number of Turkish members waving their nationality around as if it means something here. It doesn't. This is a Bitcoin forum. If you can't put your nationalist views aside while you're here - perhaps you shouldn't be here.
DragonDance (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 11:58:42 PM

I don't know what are the fundamental reasons for this bullshit - and honestly I don't care much - but I have noticed that there is a disproportionate number of Turkish members waving their nationality around as if it means something here. It doesn't. This is a Bitcoin forum. If you can't put your nationalist views aside while you're here - perhaps you shouldn't be here.

your criminal buddy expressed a desire to kill Turks en masse just a couple of hours ago, referenced above, on top of doing everything her gender fluid ass can muster to cause maximum damage to Turks in any given situation...

if you cant address that and instead try a laughable diversionary tactic, that says something very fundamentally wrong about you...
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 12:06:20 AM

your criminal buddy expressed a desire to kill Turks en masse just a couple of hours ago, referenced above, on top of doing everything her gender fluid ass can muster to cause maximum damage to Turks in any given situation...

if you cant address that and instead try a laughable diversionary tactic, that says something very fundamentally wrong about you...

There is this thing called "free speech" and it involves tolerating speech that you don't like. If you can't do that you will have a very very hard time on this forum.

If there was an explicit death threat - report it to moderators. Otherwise there is nothing to discuss. Anybody is free to dislike anyone on any basis, including national or ethnic or racial. It takes a special kind of moron to express those opinions on a Bitcoin forum but it's not against the rules.
bonesjonesreturns

Activity: 112
Merit: 44

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 01:08:12 AM

There is this thing called "free speech" and it involves tolerating speech that you don't like. If you can't do that you will have a very very hard time on this forum.

If there was an explicit death threat - report it to moderators. Otherwise there is nothing to discuss. Anybody is free to dislike anyone on any basis, including national or ethnic or racial. It takes a special kind of moron to express those opinions on a Bitcoin forum but it's not against the rules.

But suchmoon also says that if you dare present irrefutable evidence of his friends scamming then you should be banned for trolling

So only his friends get free speech. Everyone else must not have the choice or freedom to tell the truth.
Start to realize turkish or any other will lose your free speech here unless you unite to rid DT of these scammers and their supporters.

I do not think they are worried about race or nationality. They want a 2 tier system. One set of rules for them and one set of rules for every other member. It may appear that anti turkish.

Closer to the truth would be they fear clusters of people that are loyal to each other as the turkish community may well be. They know their control over the best sig spots and DT is dependent upon their collusion and cooperation being more powerful than any other groups.

Most people that oppose these scammers are individuals that do not unite or cooperate and are pretty easily fended off.

If the turkish or any other members want guaranteed fair treatment.  Then you must work with all other members that are turkish or not that are pushing for transparent objective standards to be introduced that will ensure all members are treated the same.

Campaign managers that refuse to publish transparent rules and standards that determine acceptance or denial must also be removed.

Each member must be give exactly  the same opportunities and chances as each other.
No more 2 tier system.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 02:55:36 AM
Merited by yogg (1)

Dizzying levels of doublethink.  This one is competing with the Americans for hypocrisy:

It s no secret that for the biggest part of their modern history the entirety of what is today known as Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, all the formerly Yugoslavian nation fragments, sizable parts of Poland, Austria, Czechia and Slovakia, in summary the whole of Balkans and considerable parts of Eastern Europe were under Turkish rule.

A considerable exaggeration; but I am not in the mood to quibble over such details.

If the Ottoman Sultans did not sabotage their own dynasty through extensive fratricide and the later adapted practice of keeping the heir apparent locked in a cage till coronation, chances are pretty high all these lands would still be under Turkish banners today,

“DragonDance” thus builds building his accusation of “racially motivated libel” (quoted below) by expressing Turkish supremacism:  Surely, the peoples of all the listed nationalities belong under Turkish rule!

Alas, the world went awry because the Sultans sabotaged their own dynasty.  Those inferior peoples of Europe got away from their true masters, only due to their masters’ own mistakes.  Of course, it had nothing to do with the Turks repeatedly being defeated on the battlefield—and as for internal Turkish politics, nothing whatsoever had to do with the Sultan’s centuries-long dependence for his most élite guard on Janissaries of (unwilling, kidnapped) European origin and extraction.

Anyway, many decades ago (alas), I had thought we had resolved that problem when, in the early Twentieth Century, the Ottoman Turks were allies of some European nations.  And in WWI, at some point, British and Turkish soldiers had their own sort of non-religion-related version version of the Christmas Truce between Germans and British.

Later, the Turks built at ANZAC Cove a monument praising the tragic heroism of the British and ANZAC soldiers whom they had slain at the Battle of Gallipoli.  The inscription, a quote of Atatürk, even poetically reassured the mothers of the their fallen enemies:

Quote from: Atatürk, quoted on Monument at ANZAC Cove
“Those heroes that shed their blood
and lost their lives...
You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country.
Therefore rest in peace.
There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side
Here in this country of ours...
You, the mothers,
Who sent their sons from far away countries
Wipe away your tears
Your sons are now lying in our bosom
And are in peace.
After having lost their lives on this land they have
Become our sons as well.”
Atatürk  1934

That was a noble touch.  Nobler, indeed, than the behaviour of most any government in the world today.  Those Turks, I could respect.

Later, the Australians made the same quote the centrepiece of an Australian monument to Atatürk at Canberra:

Anyway...

If “DragonDance” is what we get a century later, all I can say is that democracy ruins everything!  The Ottomans were moving in a positive direction for political and cultural understanding with Europe, before they were overthrown.  Whatever Atatürk’s thinking may have been, the inevitable result was national degeneration as in all democratic countries:  Now, don’t forget that DragonDance, Vispilio, and wolwoo can vote (!).

Yes, I would prefer to deal with the Sultan—diplomatically if he would be amenable to that, or at arms if not.  (—As Vlad Tepes, if not.)  At least the Sultan was not a psychotic retard.

we know for a fact that genetically they are more Turkish now than any of the nominal nationalities mentioned above...

“DragonDance” then proceeds to, in essence, racially insult a large subset of Europeans on the basis that they are allegedly too Turkish.[citation needed]  Certainly, that makes them oh so genetically inferior to... Turks, I suppose?  For my part, I struggle to fathom the recursive doublethink that must have been required to say this.

Or is that a [citation needed] boast that, by implication, deliberately inflates the numbers of European women raped by Turks?  Pick your poison.

This creates such an extreme butt-hurt amongst some forum members originating from these nation states in question that they are tripping over each other to vent out their centuries deep resentment any time a Turkish member opens a thread in Meta or Reputation.

While this is mildly amusing, we have also seen that it is leading to very unfair consequences in bounty campaigns against the Turks.

While “DragonDance’s” extreme butt-hurt is mildly amusing, it is leading to very unfair consequences in reputational destruction campaigns against decent people.

So just as a fair warning to all future campaign managers, be wary of racially motivated libel and false reports / accusations against members who are famously Turkish on this forum, they will very likely have ulterior motives based on fake nationalistic sentiment

It is so very fun to see this in a post made with “ulterior motives based on fake nationalistic sentiment”.

DragonDance, you and your cronies are money-grubbing low-life scum, transparently wreathing your obsession with a high-paying signature campaign in the false aura of national pride.  Any Turk who is genuinely proud of his nation would not drag its name down to an abyss of lies motivated by raw greed and a beggar’s sense of self-entitlement.

(check some of the purely spiteful ad hominem responses on the 2 threads wolwoo locked today for some blatant evidence of it: a minor sadistic villain from history who was beheaded for impaling civilians being lauded as a national hero by some loser self-declared "romanian"...

The mere mention of Vlad Tepes got him #triggered, I see.  What was that about “extreme butt-hurt”?  Was that a subconscious reference to the direction in which Vlad’s stakes impaled the body?  Vlad will teach you the meaning of “extreme butt-hurt”. Shocked

I literally choked on my coffee laughing when I saw this.

What do I need to do to get targeted here?

Oh, and may I please be hit with a Godwin-in-one argument, too?

maybe you might want to get us into gas chambers like hitler's
https://www.ushmm.org/

Would be a waste of gas. You are not worth it.

LOL.  That post made wolwoo a candidate for the Godwin Trophy of the year—and I say that as someone who just last month got into a flamewar with someone who drew an analogy between “Hitler, born in Austria, infected almost the whole of Europe”, and “Tyrol, infecting half of Europe with SARS-CoV-2”, quote-unquote, with blame in both cases on the mentality of Germans and Austrians.

Actually, may I please be able to read the forum without fearing infection by viral stupidity?  Thanks.

Obviously, “DragonDance” so severely misrepresents historical and current facts throughout his post, it is beneath factually debunking point by point.  It is typical of him and his buddies.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 05:14:20 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2020, 05:55:35 AM by Lauda

Incorrect. Tagged for defamation.

If the Ottoman Sultans did not sabotage their own dynasty through extensive fratricide and the later adapted practice of keeping the heir apparent locked in a cage till coronation, chances are pretty high all these lands would still be under Turkish banners today, we know for a fact that genetically they are more Turkish now than any of the nominal nationalities mentioned above...
Thank the almighty that you were repelled, or we would still be living like mongrels.

LOL.  That post made wolwoo a candidate for the Godwin Trophy of the year—and I say that as someone who just last month got into a flamewar with someone who drew an analogy between “Hitler, born in Austria, infected almost the whole of Europe”, and “Tyrol, infecting half of Europe with SARS-CoV-2”, quote-unquote, with blame in both cases on the mentality of Germans and Austrians.
He/they are overestimating their own value, gas is expensive. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 07:29:28 AM

I'm a Bulgarian, a DT1 member , CM participant and I should be a perfect example of this anti-Turk agenda you are pushing forward.
Well, surprisingly I don't really care which nationality any of the forum members are, if you cross the line you get what you deserve, if you are good member you get my support. I have some turkish friends as well.

Trying to play the history card won't benefit you especially in the forum .
Germans apologized for the Nazi genocide, but never heard of a Turk to apologize for Armenian Genocide.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 07:32:56 AM

but never heard of a Turk to apologize for Armenian Genocide.
This is racist. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 07:37:31 AM

I'm a Bulgarian, a DT1 member , CM participant and I should be a perfect example of this anti-Turk agenda you are pushing forward.
Well, surprisingly I don't really care which nationality any of the forum members are, if you cross the line you get what you deserve, if you are good member you get my support. I have some turkish friends as well.

Germans apologized for the Nazi genocide, but never heard of a Turk to apologize for Armenian Genocide.

Have you heard them apologize for all they did to us (Greek ppl), Greek Genocide, what they are doing to this day each and every day?

TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 07:57:34 AM

No, it's just an example of what the OP is trying to push forward that all the Balkans should still be under the Ottomans rule. I just gave him just the same bad example of what he is trying to do.
This is just the worst way to make a complaint about their recognition in the forum.

The thread is about the forum recognition, and not for historical/political discussions.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 07:59:47 AM

No, it's just an example of what the OP is trying to push forward that all the Balkans should still be under the Ottomans rule. I just gave him just the same bad example of what he is trying to do.
This is just the worst way to make a complaint about their recognition in the forum.
I was being sarcastic, using the response that they use when called out on their evil. Guess you didn't catch on.

Have you heard them apologize for all they did to us (Greek ppl), Greek Genocide, what they are doing to this day each and every day?
Nope, but I am guessing this is also racist. I'll be waiting.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
DragonDance (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 08:26:29 AM

The thread is about the forum recognition, and not for historical/political discussions.

The other threads made by wolwoo were strictly about "reputation and forum recognition", where were you when a few of your fellow balkan friends were expressing desire to gas and impale Turks with saliva coming out of their psychotic mouths ?..

There is no Armenian genocide, do not buy into orientalist propaganda. Armenians took army uniforms given them by the French and plundered, killed and terrorized their fellow citizens in a time when the empire was at its weakest, thus they had to be deported, it might be the biggest act of treason ever committed by a group of people, thus it is historically significant but for diametrically opposite reasons of what the mainstream propaganda is nowadays claiming...

It would be a rare bright day for the waning Bitcointalk if some truly enlightened people come here to also comment about how some deranged members expressing desire to impale and gas people are out of line, but observing the nepotist gangs that have taken over the forum for years now, I wont be holding my breath  Wink

GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 6546

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 08:27:13 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2023, 06:42:28 AM by GazetaBitcoin
Merited by Foxpup (5), Lauda (3)

OP is delusional (as his friend wolwoo, but I'll come back later to wolwoo). The Turkish rule was applied indeed over many countries but from here to say that the respective nations are genetically more Turkish - that's ridiculous lol. Just a small example about history and Romania, to not talk here the entire Europe history (which is clear that OP has no vague idea about it). Romania is a Latin country, maybe most close to the ancient Latins compared to other Latin countries. In ancient times, on these lands was a country named Dacia and its citizens were a subdivision (Gets or Dacians) of the Thracians. Dacia was conquered around the year 100 by the Roman Empire and lived hudreds of years under Roman occupation. The Romans settled here and built families with locals and from here comes the reason for being such close to the ancient Latins. Romanian is very similar with Italian, for example; much similar than French vs Italian or Portuguese vs Italian. However, coming back to the subject. Coming closer to year ~1300-1600, many years after Dacia ceased to exist as a country, on these lands appeared three Romanian provinces: Moldavia, Transylvania and Romania (they united much later into a single country, known now as Romania). Since the apparition of the Otoman Empire, the Turks tried to conquer as many lands as possible, including Romania, for taking taxes. But unlike the Romans, which actually settled here and from their mix with the Dacians the Romanians appeared, the Turks were only interested in taxes and to have nations to bow down in front of them.

Thus, there is no genetic interference between Romanians and Turks (excepting, of course, particular situations where a Romanian marries a Turk or vice-versa). So from start, OP is delusional or knows no history. Even of his own nation lol.

check some of the purely spiteful ad hominem responses on the 2 threads wolwoo locked today for some blatant evidence of it: a minor sadistic villain from history who was beheaded for impaling civilians being lauded as a national hero by some loser self-declared "romanian"...

Now the second paragraph, the second delusion of OP, still related to history (in part): that minor sadistic villain was actually the Voivode (the prince) of Romania in those times. So he was not a minor figure. About "impaling civilians": he did not impale civilians, but the Turks which were trying to occupy his country. He was defending the civilians, to be more precise. From what you say, the truth is in the exact opposite side (I'll detail more below). Furthermore: "a national hero" - of course, he was a national hero as he defended us in front of the conquering attempts of a foreign nation. By the way: he fought also against corruption, impaling also the local Romanian Boyars (to translate for you - they were sort of local gang leaders, interested also to enslave civilians (peasants) and to collect taxes from them). And about calling me loser: lol.

As I said above, the truth is in the exact opposite direction from what OP states. Let's see again what Lauda said:

So Lauda actually stated something totally opposite than killing the Turks baboons en masse. She said this should not be done, as it would be a waste for that gas. Lol. So OP either doesn't know English or he speaks the English of a baboon (as Lauda wisely flagged) or he intentionally states the total opposite.

The mere mention of Vlad Tepes got him #triggered, I see.  What was that about “extreme butt-hurt”?  Was that a subconscious reference to the direction in which Vlad’s stakes impaled the body?  Vlad will teach you the meaning of “extreme butt-hurt”. Shocked

Loooooooooooool. Man I laughed so hard. I truly believe that an extreme butt-hurt was implied during the impaling process. Of course, Vlad Tepes (that was indeed his other nickname as Tepes is derived from Teapa, which, in Romanian means wooden spear - you know, that instrument used in the impaling procedure lol) was not actually interested in provoking the butt hurt, rather being interested in putting the Turks to respect for trying to conquer this small country. But one led to the other and that was it lol.

I literally choked on my coffee laughing when I saw this.[/quote]

+1

LOL.  That post made wolwoo a candidate for the Godwin Trophy of the year—and I say that as someone who just last month got into a flamewar with someone who drew an analogy between “Hitler, born in Austria, infected almost the whole of Europe”, and “Tyrol, infecting half of Europe with SARS-CoV-2”, quote-unquote, with blame in both cases on the mentality of Germans and Austrians.

Now finally getting also to wolwoo, which is another delusional person. As far as I saw, periodically (once at 1-2 months) he starts a fight / rant about an absurd allegation, such as: the war with the Dalton Gang, the war with the entire forum, the request to be banned himself, the war against the "racism" practiced by DarkStar_ for not accepting Turks in Chip Mixer Campaign. Now that a Turk was accepted, but excluded afterwards, the most recent war: why was his fellow national excluded, plus the examples given by nullius and so on. Of course, all being absurd accusations. What is more interesting though (aspect which fully convinced me that he is delusional) is that after he starts the fight, he keeps posting and posting and posting. And after some time, out of nowhere he suddenly ends the entire topic with love-related words. For example:

He ended to penultimate war with:
"i love forum
I love people
goodbye"

Or: he ended his last war with:
"ok

I don't have any hostility to anyone anyway"

And then he locked the topic lol.

So I think that if someone is angry, he stays angry. But he switches fron anger immediately to love and to peaceful attitudes, which really makes me wonder if he is mentally sane.

Obviously, “DragonDance” so severely misrepresents historical and current facts throughout his post, it is beneath factually debunking point by point.  It is typical of him and his buddies.

I hope the history lesson I just gave him will help a bit. Not sure though.

Even more true, as he obviously doesn't know history.

I remember I recently saw a topic here named The war with Russia: can we end it? Do we want to?. I think OP's actions or wolwoo's as well might leads to a similar topic sooner or later, unfortunately, as they attack so many people here.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16596

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 08:46:00 AM

I'm still waiting for the Spanish to apologize, and the Romans, those Italians have been at us several times. And Vikings were baddies too!

DragonDance (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 09:06:01 AM

(fake history lessons and hateful racist drivel omitted for the taste and sanity of the readers)

Now the second paragraph, the second delusion of OP, still related to history (in part): that minor sadistic villain was actually the Voivode (the prince) of Romania in those times ...

When your "national hero" the impaler and torturer of some 20,000+ people including his own countrymen finally got the attention of the Turks and was easily ambushed and beheaded in a forest in his own country, and his head taken to be presented to the Sultan (kudos goes to valiant Turkish vanguard  Gazi Mihaloglu here for his relentless pursuit of the evil villain long after the Ottoman campaign: http://www.lacivertdergi.com/gundem/makaleler/2017/09/15/osmanlinin-vampir-prensi-vlad-tepes)

rumor is that Mehmed the Conqueror did not even recognize him and told his men to not bother him with such trifles...

Your greatest "romanian hero" is mentioned as a footnote in history owing to his excessively vile nature, and only serves as one of the remote inspirations in the novel Dracula, contributing to the explosion of vampiric literature centuries later, so a psychotic bandit managed to become famous through fantasy literature, I admit that is some accomplishment.  Wink

I m sure intelligent rational Romanians today dont consider him a hero by any stretch of the imagination.

Local rule for this thread: Any further attempts at rewriting a fake history with political motives will be promptly deleted...

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 09:14:28 AM

And then we kicked your butt out of Europe  Cheesy

I have read one study and according to https://croexpress.eu/hr-iseljenistvo/6666/nevjerojatna-spoznaja-10-milijuna-turaka-ima-hrvatske-korijene/ 10 million Turks might have Croatian roots. It didn't really surprised me to read this, during long war Ottoman Empire kidnapped many young boys and children and took them away from their homes to serve them.

Maybe OP has Croatian roots, he has found that out and now he is pissed?  Grin
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 6546

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 09:15:25 AM

Local rule for this thread: Any further attempts at rewriting a fake history with political motives will be promptly deleted...

Then you should delete a half of your OP Huh

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
DragonDance (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 09:24:15 AM

And then we kicked your butt out of Europe  Cheesy

I have read one study and according to https://croexpress.eu/hr-iseljenistvo/6666/nevjerojatna-spoznaja-10-milijuna-turaka-ima-hrvatske-korijene/ 10 million Turks might have Croatian roots. It didn't really surprised me to read this, during long war Ottoman Empire kidnapped many young boys and children and took them away from their homes to serve them.

Maybe OP has Croatian roots, he has found that out and now he is pissed?  Grin

It s actually correct that Turks migrated all over the world during their conquests and established their homeland in arguably the most genetically mixed part of the world in Anatolia, the melting pot of countless civilizations.

So it is very possible for any given modern Turk to carry European, Middle Eastern and Asiatic genes, it is probably one of the most genetically diverse nations on Earth.

I ve made this thread deliberately provocative in response to some really childish racist remarks and death threats raised against my own countrymen in previous 2 threads started by wolwoo yesterday, and wanted to highlight that contrary to what some veteran members think, there is a very palpable and easily verifiable ethnically charged hate against some Turkish members on this forum, and it is putting them at an unfair financial disadvantage during most forum based applications like bounty campaigns...

AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 09:31:37 AM

So just as a fair warning to all future campaign managers, be wary of racially motivated libel and false reports / accusations against members who are famously Turkish on this forum, they will very likely have ulterior motives based on fake nationalistic sentiment (check some of the purely spiteful ad hominem responses on the 2 threads wolwoo locked today for some blatant evidence of it: a minor sadistic villain from history who was beheaded for impaling civilians being lauded as a national hero by some loser self-declared "romanian"...  

and here psychotic criminal ~lauda expressing desire to kill Turks en masse, the only surprise here is how this account hasn't been banned ages ago)...

Would you like to speak with the manager Karen ?

The only reason that you're feeling persecuted on this forum , is because somehow because of ancient history some of you turkish members here feel entitled that you should wear a crown , and us the bitcointalk peasants should bow down to your supremacy .    I get it that nobody here actually giving a fuck about eachother's nationallity put you Karens on full beast rage mode , but you should tone down a bit.

On the other side , if you make me a kebab ( hold the onions) I might reconsider your claims and try to idolize you great descendants of the Ottoman Empire .

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: