Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Detective Community Populer?  (Read 2364 times)
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 11:39:19 AM

I have often seen bounties whose BM is Bounty Detective. But before that I have never participated in any project managed by them. And now I just participated in the HOMT project. Now surely those who manage a bounty campaign are more than others. Hopefully they can always be trusted.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 12:50:50 PM

When you look at the number of participants you find out that it is the most successful bounty service currently. They bring trust to their bounty campaigns, mainly because they update spreadsheets and distribute rewards on the time.
They work very professionally, updating spreadsheets very quickly and accurately. Also their campaigns were listed at the exchange and the bounty hunters would definitely receive money from them. What makes me unhappy is that the campaigns took too long
Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 12:57:37 PM

• EZY
  • HOMT
  • ARCS

This bounty has been listed on Probit. I am sure that in the future it will be able to provide good rewards to hunters and be included again in new exchanges with high liquidity. Therefore, I always follow developments in their channels, therefore many projects managed by it always the best.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 01:15:04 PM

• EZY
  • HOMT
  • ARCS

This bounty has been listed on Probit. I am sure that in the future it will be able to provide good rewards to hunters and be included again in new exchanges with high liquidity. Therefore, I always follow developments in their channels, therefore many projects managed by it always the best.
Even ARCS is listed at Kucoin, one of the leading exchanges in this market. It's going to be a great opportunity for people to get involved and make a profit from them, and recently I've seen bounty HOMT, they have a budget of $ 320k and it's really big right now.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 01:48:32 PM

for now, the Bounty detective  is going up in rank, where there are several prizes that are well managed and of high quality, hopefully more and more managers are performing well like Bounty detective.

skeleto88

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 01:55:10 PM

Definitely one of the most popular bounty Management as of now, they have pretty good list of bounties at are actually doing well or have been running before coming out to be blockchain integrated. HEX has been doing well when it come to price value, Earnbet just ended and distribute the rewards in XRP supposed to be (WAX) but the team opted to distribute XRP instead. The number of members have exploded from 85k from last time I saw, now goes up 100k.

Some other Good Projects they handle:

ARCS- Already listed in Kucoin
IOI Games- TRX payment
Ludena Protocol- Eth Payment
bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 02:08:16 PM

I am also following a project that he manages now because not only from his good performance but the projects he manages are also pretty good and there are some coins that have been registered on the exchange site, hopefully its performance will get better as well as the projects it manages.
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 02:10:56 PM

for now, the Bounty detective  is going up in rank, where there are several prizes that are well managed and of high quality, hopefully more and more managers are performing well like Bounty detective.
Most of the running campaigns are managed by them, I see there are a few projects as well, but there are still shady projects. So you need to be very careful when participating in those campaigns, but never greedy for high-budget campaigns. Most likely they will delay distributing or implementing token lock after the bounty ends
homhay

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 02:22:46 PM

now the ARCS and EzyStayz projects are also managed by a bounty detective and this is, in my opinion, a pretty good project, hopefully there will be many other good projects that can be managed by him.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Youtube
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 03:00:19 PM

Bounty Detective has proven to be professional and transparent. I saw they managed HEX and a lot of hunters were happily disbursed. I haven't really participated in their bounties. As Ezystayz bounty will be my first attempt. Maybe a good project after all. I can only advise Bounty Detective to being professional and transparent.
 I hope Ezystayz bounty ends well
I hope so too, Ezystayz is the first bounty I join. Hopefully it will bring a worthy reward for the bounty hunter. Also I see their token being distributed by the end of October, which will be a long time we need to wait.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 03:04:54 PM

When you look at the number of participants you find out that it is the most successful bounty service currently. They bring trust to their bounty campaigns, mainly because they update spreadsheets and distribute rewards on the time.
They work very professionally, updating spreadsheets very quickly and accurately. Also their campaigns were listed at the exchange and the bounty hunters would definitely receive money from them. What makes me unhappy is that the campaigns took too long
Yes, truly professional, one thing I like about in management is the idea of having bounty sheet complain from, where you can easily address your concerns about your activities or reports and they can easily fix it because of its organize complain sheet. Hope they stay longers and attracts more good quality projects in order to keep the bounty hunting activities in forum.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 03:08:37 PM

I noticed it too. This group has also running a campaign on the other cryptocurrency website. But I still not convinced that this group is really trusted when it comes legitimacy of the project since every campaign managers are just mediators between the hunters and the project developers.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 03:14:54 PM

I have often seen bounties whose BM is Bounty Detective. But before that I have never participated in any project managed by them. And now I just participated in the HOMT project. Now surely those who manage a bounty campaign are more than others. Hopefully they can always be trusted.
It's too mine first experience with Bounty Detective and I found out that they are indeed a large team that works on different aspects of the bounty and advertising. They are not just a manager but a marketing company and they leverage their influence to escrow coins for the bounty participants. Most of the coins they advertise lists on exchange even before the bounty ends.
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 03:50:05 PM

I noticed it too. This group has also running a campaign on the other cryptocurrency website. But I still not convinced that this group is really trusted when it comes legitimacy of the project since every campaign managers are just mediators between the hunters and the project developers.
Yes, the team does not perform token distribution. It all depends on the project, and if at the last minute the project changes their decision and becomes a scam then we will not be able to do anything for them.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2020, 03:59:19 PM

According to the OP, this group has so far distributed just one of the bounties which they are managing. So IMO, it may be too early to judge them. While I was doing the bounties (2017-18), there were a number of reputed bounty management teams. Unfortunately most of them closed down during the second half of 2018, as the projects failed one after the other. I just hope that this group will survive for some time.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 04:00:08 PM

Bounty Detective Community is a bounty group that is currently popular because many bounties managed by this group (maybe) their performance is better, so there are many projects that he wants to manage.

Do you think that this bounty group will continue to manage the campaign for the future? Yeah, I think so.

Some bounties that in my opinion are best managed by him.

HACKEN.AI
EARNBET
BASIC FINANCE
IOI
GAIMIN
HEX Distributed
CNBD

Currently there are still many bounties that are ongoing, which means that the management is the best.

I think the bounty detective community today is one of the best bounty managers where there are so many projects that might become successful projects in the future, and if judged by their performance, their performance is very good and also has a very good attitude as the bounty manager in fact. I really like the bounty detective performance for now
MuhNofa

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 04:15:12 PM

Bounty Detective Community is Best and Valuable bounty and Airdrop sharing channel. We found always good Airdrop and Bounty from this Community. This is really Very Good Community.     
I recently joined their bounty campaign what i like about them is how they manage and support their bounty participants . And looking at their bounty project and airdrops they promoted looks legit for me. I highly recommend joining their bounty campaigns.

well this is very much in accordance with what I think at the moment, and what I will indeed reveal, I think the bounty detective from the team is indeed very good in terms of managing and sorting the project and they have a very superior side in the scope of their community, I feel. frankly I highly recommend as well as you
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 05:05:31 PM

I personally chose their bounty campaigns because I have never an issue with the bounty managers, instead of others they care about all your problems and they do not hesitate to solve them. While in other campaigns, you are something like a parasite and nobody wants to help you.  Cheesy

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 05:36:57 PM

I also follow the Bounty Detective, they are very good at serving bounty hunters and very responsive, I like it,
hopefully the ARCS bounty handled by them will also get good results.  Grin

Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 05:41:33 PM

Bounty Detective is becoming a well-known benevolent director in managing Bounty projects. I have personally participated in many projects managed by them; Several of which are still ongoing. The best part about Bounty Detectives is that they guarantee the distribution of bounty hunters and act as an escrow. They are very helpful and transparent. Recently received satisfactory honors for working on their  HEX project; Also Earnbet  has distributed  XRP instead of WAX. I hope this gracious team can continue to campaign for the future with more success.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: