Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Detective Community Populer?  (Read 2364 times)
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 04:56:46 PM

I hope so about this gift group. but actually this group is a collaboration group with the btcltcdigger bounty in my estimation, which is now not very active in managing campaigns. but there are some campaign programs managed by BOUNTY DETECTIV that have not been distributed, such as SGC and COI.

No, we are not in collaboration anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 05:08:34 PM

I like their bounty campaigns because they're escrowed payment campaigns. If I join I will not worry about not being paid after the campaign. They will moderate more campaigns in the future.
Well, I heard this bounty management group but so far I did not have experience joining them. Escrowed payment is still risky, even that is escrowed payment but still relies on management growth. Maybe they are lucky of what they manage as of now, there is distributed already and perhaps they did not encounter a scam project. As I have known, they are good and very active in managing projects, the fact, --there are a lot of bounty hunters who trusted them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 05:42:29 PM

There are many different types of detective based projects are in the market for the last few time.so we can't judge any project who has popular in the market. But it is fact ,hard working team behind any project, has power to peak point of success. I think so.
Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 06:59:13 PM

Not bad manager even i haven't participate yet their any bounty because i leave work in social media like Twitter and Facebook. According to my knowledge bountydetective managed some good real project i hope they will get more successful event.

Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 07:29:51 PM

Many have said their mind but, their inability as a bounty campaign to show their spreadsheet to their participants to me make them unprofessional like others. We have seen issues arising from some of their campaigns about participants stakes also, nobody actually knows what's happening on the spreadsheet as cheaters are fond doing their jobs of stolen stakes that they have not work for. Though, am not criticizing their actions but trying to say, they should be more transparent to their Bounty Hunters.
I haven't been in their campaigns before now, if they do not show their spreadsheet, how do hunters know their works are accepted or rejected and how do people know whwt they earned during the campaign period?
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 08:16:14 PM

If they continue to manage the bounty well (honestly) and always have a good bounty of course they will continue to manage the project in the future, until now I see many participants joining their campaign and that indicates if they are working professionally

thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 08:31:04 PM

Bounty Detective keeps bringing new campaigns, that's a very good sign comparing the recent condition of the crypto market! At first, their bounty thread looks weren't good and their bounty campaign also was below average! But nowadays they are doing very well! IOI, Hacken, Gaimin all are very reputed project! Many people gave up from bounty, but I think everyone should try their luck on Bounty Detective managed bounties! HEX is distributed, I assume all other bounties will be distributed too!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 08:43:05 PM

I guess the team of Bounty Detective Community go in search of good projects to maintain their reputation. Although, there are other good bounty managers on this forum, but I think others who just pick any project at random to manage without ding what is necessary to ascertain their authenticity, should emulate Bounty Detective and others.
So far, so good, I have joined two of their bounty campaigns, which are Basic finance and Hacken and I believe I have made a good choice.
So, I give it to them when it comes to good bounty management.
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 08:56:55 PM

The group is really doing well for now when it come to managing bounty campaign but my fear is continuity. Most of them always start well but most times they don't have the energy to continue. I just hope this can last.

thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 09:43:26 PM

Not bad manager even i haven't participate yet their any bounty because i leave work in social media like Twitter and Facebook. According to my knowledge bountydetective managed some good real project i hope they will get more successful event.

Not only you, buddy, but many hunters also left social bounty campaigns! Because it takes good time but the reward is a penny for most of the time! But as some good projects are here with good allocation for social, I think doing those bounties will be fruitful! The way Bounty Detective bringing new campaign, I think the same as you that they will get more good bounty campaigns!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Raflesia (OP)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 04:46:11 AM

Some bounty managed by managers can be classified as projects that have good future prospects because the products offered can already be traded on the exchange. For most bounty hunters, they will feel more confidence in bounty whose products have been listed on the exchange because that will be proof that the project team has done their best to build the project from scratch.

I don't understand how If a project is listed automatically makes them have a good (using your words) future. Don't be fooled by that as any project can easily by delisted on any exchange they're listed in matter of seconds due to some finding by the exchange or any accusation that'll be damaging to the reputation of the exchange. Project that are already listed hardly gives more profit than those that aren't listed but successfully doesn after the campaigns ends.

One of the criteria that shows a manager is doing well is by having more project to manage since project will want to associate themselves with the best managers out there. I haven't participated in any campaign managed by them but from my findings there are doing quite a great job.
Now there are a lot of projects listed on the exchange, but they are all on average in exchange at low exchange and also do not have the volume, I think it is only to attract the promotion to do it.

But some bounties will certainly filter out the projects offered to him so that just as a menager should be able to choose the best project for the hunters so as not to disappoint, still what I do here is indeed the bounty detective community is a reliable manager and can able to manage well.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 05:02:41 AM

Apparently, the people participating in HEX managed to earn money, and the coin itself is being traded on several large exchanges.
This is a really good indicator especially in such difficult times as it is now. Perhaps I’ll take a closer look at the bounty list from this community.

Yeah but there are lots of rumors maybe not anymore that this project is just a scam and CEO is using thr fund for his own sake. I am not going to judge this bounty manager but some of his handled project are totally shitcoin. I am wondering how he can get a lot of clients even though he is not really a reputable or long on bounty campaign. Though, some of the list like earnbet is legit. Also their latest campaign hackenAI is surely legit cause it was from the original project hacken which have been traded across different exchange. Anyway lets not judge him, yet at least he is producing lots of campaign that arent proven to scam one aside from lousy hex campaign.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 05:03:32 AM

Bounty Detective Community is a bounty group that is currently popular because many bounties managed by this group (maybe) their performance is better, so there are many projects that he wants to manage.
Thanks for sharing since i have no idea whats this team is all about not until now that i read this thread.

Do you think that this bounty group will continue to manage the campaign for the future? Yeah, I think so.
About the Future management of the team?this will depend on how they are managing and will be managing the next projects because some of the Good team i have seen across this forum is Good at first but in time?they change and turns project they accept are scams.
Some bounties that in my opinion are best managed by him.

HACKEN.AI
EARNBET
BASIC FINANCE
IOI
GAIMIN
HEX Distributed
CNBD

Currently there are still many bounties that are ongoing, which means that the management is the best.
so Congrats for that campaign they managed and to to next ,Looking to this thread to find one if my current had ended.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 06:46:56 AM

I like their bounty campaigns because they're escrowed payment campaigns. If I join I will not worry about not being paid after the campaign. They will moderate more campaigns in the future.

No they don't.
There's no escrow. HEX was distributed by team because the HEX ceo was 2 lazy to do it.

Oh I see because I saw a bounty they announced and made the statement that rewards are escrowed by bounty detective I will look for the link soon.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 09:27:34 AM

No they don't.
There's no escrow. HEX was distributed by team because the HEX ceo was 2 lazy to do it.

Oh I see because I saw a bounty they announced and made the statement that rewards are escrowed by bounty detective I will look for the link soon.

They announced that payment is guaranteed by them, for IOI game bounty.
They only guarantee it because bounty pool is less than $2000
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 02:24:36 PM

I think they are teaming up with other bounty management teams as well but i think they should manage the campaigns on their own, maybe due to many scam bounties in last 2 years and loss of interest from hunters these bounty managers team up with others so that they can attract more active hunters to their campaign. I think as sson as bounty campaigns start paying decent reward to hunters market will be back to boom and normal again.

Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 02:27:16 PM

They announced that payment is guaranteed by them, for IOI game bounty.
They only guarantee it because bounty pool is less than $2000

So only the IOI bounty is guaranteed by the Bounty Detective team and other managed projects are only the teams that do it?
Good for me, it doesn't matter as it seems because the projects they manage are very good in my opinion.

So is Basic now handled by you?

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 02:44:02 PM

I'm speechless about bounty detective, once upon a time I used to hate this BM because most projects they introduce aren't that good but this year is completely different, kudos to bounty detective

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 02:49:03 PM

Apparently, the people participating in HEX managed to earn money, and the coin itself is being traded on several large exchanges.
This is a really good indicator especially in such difficult times as it is now. Perhaps I’ll take a closer look at the bounty list from this community.
Well indeed, for people who have joined the HEX bounty, they get the right amount of money that is promoted because many HEX tokens are listed on many exchanges.
I'm also late in joining this campaign and only regrets are there.
But still in difficult times there must be promising projects like HEX.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 03:01:29 PM

Well indeed, for people who have joined the HEX bounty, they get the right amount of money that is promoted because many HEX tokens are listed on many exchanges.
I'm also late in joining this campaign and only regrets are there.
But still in difficult times there must be promising projects like HEX.
Currently they are running a lot of good bounty, you can search and participate in those bounty if you are interested. I believe that these projects are as good as the Hex and you will get some money for participating in their projects.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: