Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Detective Community Populer?  (Read 2364 times)
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 04:44:26 AM

Bounty Detective Community is a bounty group that is currently popular because many bounties managed by this group (maybe) their performance is better, so there are many projects that he wants to manage.
Do you think that this bounty group will continue to manage the campaign for the future? Yeah, I think so.
Some bounties that in my opinion are best managed by him.
Currently there are still many bounties that are ongoing, which means that the management is the best.
Agreed. Bounty Detective have an experienced team member,, always get alert from scam project and ready to solve any kind of problem. Haven't faced any issue yet. They always try to deal with the best project. Maybe that's why there are around 0.1M member in theirs telegram group  Roll Eyes
Until now, I am quite disappointed with their projects, the price is constantly pouring and now the budget of the campaign I am participating in is only $ 20k. Before running the bounty, they had a budget of $ 150k but after a few weeks the price dropped nearly 10 times

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:57:09 AM

I joined the campaign held by the gift of detective. now it seems like the most popular manager who holds a lot of projects. the number of participants was also crowded, but I was worried that all of this would be like in the past in the bounty project which was held by the Amazix manager.

I had the same experience with Amazix programs but you could see that the problem at the time was that projects started scamming, and even Amazix themselves got scammed by all these projects. Same as this one will happen if things go long enough. I feel like bounties are starting again but this is a sign the scams will start again after all the profit.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 07:20:29 AM

I joined the campaign held by the gift of detective. now it seems like the most popular manager who holds a lot of projects. the number of participants was also crowded, but I was worried that all of this would be like in the past in the bounty project which was held by the Amazix manager.
I think, Bounty Detective Team does not carelessly manage a Bounty project, they only handle projects that are clear and sometimes their tokens are listed on the Exchange. If they can continue like this then I'm sure Bounty participants will be happy with their performance.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 07:24:33 AM

Bounty Detective Community is a bounty group that is currently popular because many bounties managed by this group (maybe) their performance is better, so there are many projects that he wants to manage.
Do you think that this bounty group will continue to manage the campaign for the future? Yeah, I think so.
Currently there are still many bounties that are ongoing, which means that the management is the best.
Agreed. Bounty Detective have an experienced team member,, always get alert from scam project and ready to solve any kind of problem. Haven't faced any issue yet. They always try to deal with the best project. Maybe that's why there are around 0.1M member in theirs telegram group  Roll Eyes
Until now, I am quite disappointed with their projects, the price is constantly pouring and now the budget of the campaign I am participating in is only $ 20k. Before running the bounty, they had a budget of $ 150k but after a few weeks the price dropped nearly 10 times
I am sure it will keep going down in the future. EZY is not a very good project in this market, and we need to wait until the end of October to be able to receive tokens from them. So I think the price will go down at least 3-5 times from now

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 09:42:28 AM

I also think it will follow the same path, they will come up with some successful projects but soon there are bullshit and scam projects in this market. Up to now, I have not seen any really successful bounty coming from this group, most of them have very low budget but attract many participants.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 10:55:31 AM

I personally like Bounty Detective Community as recently they have introduced some good projects for bounty hunters. Bounty detective support is also good, No doubt they are strict in bounty rules but if they introduce good project then it is good for us.

Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 11:02:51 AM

I personally like Bounty Detective Community as recently they have introduced some good projects for bounty hunters. Bounty detective support is also good, No doubt they are strict in bounty rules but if they introduce good project then it is good for us.
Yeah indeed they always promote the best bounties at this time even there are no bounty groups as much as managed by their bounty detective, the rules are quite good and the response on the telegram channel is therefore I always follow in their campaigns.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 11:45:37 AM

After a few 6 months I did not access BitCointalk, this month I tried to follow a campaign whose manager is Bounty Detective. Seeing the reviews here, I became sure to follow along with many successful projects and also fill my time which is still empty, hopefully bounty can provide many benefits participants

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 12:36:09 PM

They're are just handling the bounty campaigns, they're not in charge of setting the budget of a bounty campaign, i don't know why you're blaming the management about the budget.
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 01:57:09 PM

After a few 6 months I did not access BitCointalk, this month I tried to follow a campaign whose manager is Bounty Detective. Seeing the reviews here, I became sure to follow along with many successful projects and also fill my time which is still empty, hopefully bounty can provide many benefits participants
To be honest his the most active bounty manager on altcoin campaigns right now. Even on altcointalks he has a campaign like a dual forum for any project they launched. I think he already surpass many reputable manager here on altcoin section. Almost all the projects he handled are not bad and does have potential projects. Like Ludena Protocol that pays on eth. But one thing Ive noticed on mostly of this campaign, the durations are too long with the exception of Hacken AI that only have 4weeks of work and promotions. Then others mostly have 10 to 12 weeks of campaign. Thats too long for promotions so the budget should be huge, much better if he can implement too a limit on most on category like signature and social media.

Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 02:18:29 PM

This community is quite good in getting projects that can be said to be real already registered in the market. At least this is a safe point to follow the bounty when a project is listed on the market. Although sometimes there are still things that are not as expected, but this is a risk that we must accept as bounty participants.
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 02:28:39 PM

Bounty detective has the largest list of bounty campaigns right now but you all need to be careful, not all projects from bounty detective are good, you need to do your own research, don't put blame on bounty managers later, looking at OP only Hex paid yet

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 02:50:56 PM

Bounty detective has the largest list of bounty campaigns right now but you all need to be careful, not all projects from bounty detective are good, you need to do your own research, don't put blame on bounty managers later, looking at OP only Hex paid yet

And for the Basic finance bounty, many hunters has been asking questions about the legitimacy of the bounty. Those I told to subscribe aren't smiling with me because of the trust I had with them, they're doing well but should ensure to always: if not all, should escrow those tokens to avoid bad reputation from the community. Also, the Hitmex global exchange made some of us in doubt with this bounty management service, they should work on their credibility to gain our struts.

Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 03:38:16 PM

OP don't edit the post yet. Recently Earnbet and Basic Finance also distributed to the official website dashboard. Also the best thing of BountyDetective is that they try to escrow/ensure the distribution from their side for most of the bounties which are managed by them. IMO, it's the best thing for the Bounty Hunters because every hunters don't need to worry about the payments. Also you are right, every hunters must be careful before joining any bounties.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
Psynthax

Activity: 2282
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 03:45:30 PM

HEX has already been paid by the project team, indeed not all campaigns from Detective Bounty can be good to be followed, only the average campaign held by Detective Bounty has good cooperation partners and of course such campaigns are good for everyone to follow.
Some projects are still delaying the payment and I guess it looks like the bounty detective needs to increase its mechanism to give more guarantee to the bounty participants too. It looks like some people were saying about that in the telegram group too.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 03:57:46 PM

OP don't edit the post yet. Recently Earnbet and Basic Finance also distributed to the official website dashboard. Also the best thing of BountyDetective is that they try to escrow/ensure the distribution from their side for most of the bounties which are managed by them. IMO, it's the best thing for the Bounty Hunters because every hunters don't need to worry about the payments. Also you are right, every hunters must be careful before joining any bounties.

thats good if they escrow the payment but its too early to trust them  .   sure they can escrow the payment but they can also  run away with those funds and hunters are not going to get paid  . on our own forum bounties here are also being escrowed sometimes by trusted managers /users and id say that im more confident with them than anything outside the forum   . many bounty platforms like bountyhive are also got hyped before but it didnt last long . oh well let see about this one
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:44:24 PM

It does not really happen that way BUT it is a good source of credibility having so many Bounties to handle. Having Bounties to handle is really a tough job and all we can hope for is that managing it is done in a right and good way. Joining these bounties does not necessarily mean we will have a good pay BUT we can make sure that joining bounties handled by known bounty handlers is reassuring in terms of being fairly payed by the end of a Bounty.

Bounty Detective really made a good name and it is because of some bounties that he handled well and with minimum or less complains.
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 06:40:44 AM

thats good if they escrow the payment but its too early to trust them  .   sure they can escrow the payment but they can also  run away with those funds and hunters are not going to get paid  . on our own forum bounties here are also being escrowed sometimes by trusted managers /users and id say that im more confident with them than anything outside the forum   . many bounty platforms like bountyhive are also got hyped before but it didnt last long . oh well let see about this one
Bounty detective has a project that has been completed and is in progress, on average everything goes well to the point of payment. Let's think positively so they don't do as you say.
Republikcoin.com
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 07:23:23 AM

We need to update and add new projects that use Bounty Detective service. There are the EzyStayz and Kingcasino. It really worries me that too many projects using this bounty management service but Bounty Detective hasn't stayed at this site for a year.
actually, until now I still pay attention to the bounties they bring. So far, most of the bounties brought by the bounty detective are mostly selling on probit. if they bring a bounty that does an IEO in a popular market, then that will be an important point for their popularity. I'm still waiting for the best projects from them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 07:37:32 AM

actually, until now I still pay attention to the bounties they bring. So far, most of the bounties brought by the bounty detective are mostly selling on probit. if they bring a bounty that does an IEO in a popular market, then that will be an important point for their popularity. I'm still waiting for the best projects from them.
maybe homt be best bounty from bountydetective for now on based on price in exchanges. mostly their project listing in probit, maybe they have their own rellationship with this exchange.

We need to update and add new projects that use Bounty Detective service. There are the EzyStayz and Kingcasino. It really worries me that too many projects using this bounty management service but Bounty Detective hasn't stayed at this site for a year.
ezystayz looks not good today, its price gradually drop day by day and ofcourse bounty value reward decrease alot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: