Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Detective Community Populer?  (Read 2364 times)
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 05:53:38 PM

Yes, it is true. I honestly also like the Bounty detective manager because he has a good reputation in managing bounty projects and it is evident that the projects he manages are successful in markets such as HEX. I am even one of the participants of the EZYSTAYZ project that he manages, I am confident that the EZYSTAYZ project will be a great success someday.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 07:24:18 PM

ok i agree, i also participate signature campaign managed by them, because i see some good review from them, and i think its not wrong to try their campaign.
hope all they project is going to success, because many participant join they program
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 09:28:13 PM

One has to check this out especially a newbie like me.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 03:07:35 AM

clearly in bounty detective there is nothing to cheat all of them look transparent, if there is a cheat I think it was the greedy participants who used the popularity of bounty detective to find instant money. for example like bounty hex I think many cheaters enjoy the results from there.
Bounty Detective will continue to try to eliminate cheating from its participants with bounties managed by him and therefore many teams from there I am sure they have been assigned correctly and we will wait for the results if they find cheating to their participants
you are right. I hope there will be lots of bounties like those handled by bounty detective. so far, I see that the projects they offer are of sufficient quality. although sometimes the start of the IEO is probit, but project development continues.
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 03:27:56 AM

clearly in bounty detective there is nothing to cheat all of them look transparent, if there is a cheat I think it was the greedy participants who used the popularity of bounty detective to find instant money. for example like bounty hex I think many cheaters enjoy the results from there.
Bounty Detective will continue to try to eliminate cheating from its participants with bounties managed by him and therefore many teams from there I am sure they have been assigned correctly and we will wait for the results if they find cheating to their participants
I think, it will be difficult to find Cheater in bounty, not only Bounty Detective manager, but all managers will be like that. In my opinion, the strength of the Bounty Detective manager is that they always update spreadsheet on time and that will make the manager get a plus from Bounty hunter.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 03:37:36 AM

This bounty team is like Amazix before wherein they are popular because of successful and paying campaigns and even listed to good exchanges and because of that, their popularity is getting higher and of course, if I am a project owner I will go to a bounty team who got high ratings and can manage a marketing strategy which Bounty Detective is doing right now.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 04:12:39 AM

I think, it will be difficult to find Cheater in bounty, not only Bounty Detective manager, but all managers will be like that. In my opinion, the strength of the Bounty Detective manager is that they always update spreadsheet on time and that will make the manager get a plus from Bounty hunter.
yup! you are right.
indeed a little difficult to find a fraud in the bounty. but i hope the team can find them.

i also started to like Bounty Detective because they were on time and also provided a Complaint Form which in my opinion made it easy for each member to submit their complaints directly.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2020, 05:56:12 AM

They may not have a high rank account and reputable in this forum but surely they have the highest projects launched today. Even higher common managers. I think many projects have found their platform trustworthy and already have a set up for accepting clients. We can also consider the payment, maybe they are not expensive when asking for fee on their management thats why they got more projects. They are working as a team cause handling too much projects can be done alone with dozens of campaign participants are applying.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 06:04:40 AM

Yes, because of their good reputation, I decided to take part in the ARCS campaign that they hold, and for the ARCS signature campaign the form has also been closed by the manager, the point is to avoid the entry of new participants, generally I see there are several campaigns good bounty detective like, ARCS, HOMT, and EZY, besides that I haven't checked it.

Just a note to say that well managed still does not mean much. Well moderated,,, well verified and well validated are all very important to me too because it is not just about counting stakes well, but making sure they are legitimate and that real members get all the stakes they deserve, not just fake members collecting everything.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2020, 06:19:05 AM

I am taking part of Bounty Detective bounties right now and now is my first bounty which is managed by Bounty Detective. I think they are good in managing because they are strict in giving stakes, they are lots of people in the bounty who didn't get stakes from what I have seen for not completing the tasks given. Also the tokens that they are going to distribute to their hunters is already listed on exchang but even though there are lots of good qualities in this bounty as long as the project fails, I guess it is still worth trying than nothing. I hope the project that they managed would be successful.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thanhloancvn

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 06:46:49 AM

Bounty Detective Community is a bounty group that is currently popular because many bounties managed by this group (maybe) their performance is better, so there are many projects that he wants to manage.

Do you think that this bounty group will continue to manage the campaign for the future? Yeah, I think so.

Some bounties that in my opinion are best managed by him.

HACKEN.AI
EARNBET
BASIC FINANCE
IOI
GAIMIN
HEX Distributed
CNBD

Currently there are still many bounties that are ongoing, which means that the management is the best.

For me I think this is good bounty group. They make clear all contition when start bounty program.
Some bounty campaign managed by another group did not pay tokens to the bounty hunter as Digital Bit. The token payment is due to Team project not by Bounty manager so until when bounty campaign finish 1 year team project not distribute.
If Bounty Detective group represent the token payment to the bounty hunter, they will be more trusted
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 06:56:49 AM

you are right. I hope there will be lots of bounties like those handled by bounty detective. so far, I see that the projects they offer are of sufficient quality. although sometimes the start of the IEO is probit, but project development continues.
Projects managed by Bounty detective are not very good projects. But most of them were listed at the exchange and it made the participants more secure to participate in their campaigns. At the present time we should participate in the same bounty because we will sell all right away without having to wait too long.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 07:16:42 AM

Bounty Detective Community is a bounty group that is currently popular because many bounties managed by this group (maybe) their performance is better, so there are many projects that he wants to manage.

Do you think that this bounty group will continue to manage the campaign for the future? Yeah, I think so.

HACKEN.AI
EARNBET
BASIC FINANCE
IOI
GAIMIN
HEX Distributed
CNBD

Currently there are still many bounties that are ongoing, which means that the management is the best.
Just because bounty detective have many bounties ongoing presently doesn't mean that their management is the best, before rating this bounty manager i want us to wait till all the bounties they introduce come to end and distribute bounty hunters

btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 07:41:13 AM

HACKEN.AI
EARNBET
BASIC FINANCE
IOI
GAIMIN
HEX Distributed
CNBD

is this thread updated?i think Earnbet is already done long time ago? why is it still listed in OP?

or i missed the part because what you are pointing is about them managed those campaigns already.

Just because bounty detective have many bounties ongoing presently doesn't mean that their management is the best, before rating this bounty manager i want us to wait till all the bounties they introduce come to end and distribute bounty hunters

Don't be stupid enough ,because no management team can find perfect project because even how good looking the project is,but the possibility of being scammer are always there.

bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 07:42:35 AM

HACKEN.AI
EARNBET
BASIC FINANCE
IOI
GAIMIN
HEX Distributed
CNBD

Exactly, we need to wait for those bounty to end and make token distribution. It is the correct time for us to evaluate this group, they can manage a lot of bounty listed at the exchange. But there is still a good chance those bounties will become scams or distribution delays

thuancapital.vn

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 03:38:17 PM

HACKEN.AI
EARNBET
BASIC FINANCE
IOI
GAIMIN
HEX Distributed
CNBD

I think so. This group always make very clear condition for bounty hunter before they Join bounty and do the tasks.
however if all project they manage which distribute token and list on exchange then in future will have more many bounty campaign want they manage
CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 03:41:55 PM

Projects managed by Bounty detective are not very good projects. But most of them were listed at the exchange and it made the participants more secure to participate in their campaigns. At the present time we should participate in the same bounty because we will sell all right away without having to wait too long.
Bounty detective are now giving bounty hunters guarantee to receive their rewards after bounty ends, this makes them stand out among other bounty managers, it's true that not all bounties from bounty detective are good, some are not so good, it's left for bounty hunters to make their choices wisely

nicedreams

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 04:46:40 PM

Exactly, we need to wait for those bounty to end and make token distribution. It is the correct time for us to evaluate this group, they can manage a lot of bounty listed at the exchange. But there is still a good chance those bounties will become scams or distribution delays
Yeah, maybe they did well so far but the number of distribution done from Bounty Detective only count at a few project right now. We need to wait and see how Bounty Detective would manage when problems rise.
Tahid12

Activity: 389
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 04:36:52 AM

Agreed. Bounty Detective have an experienced team member,, always get alert from scam project and ready to solve any kind of problem. Haven't faced any issue yet. They always try to deal with the best project. Maybe that's why there are around 0.1M member in theirs telegram group  Roll Eyes

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 04:42:30 AM

I joined the campaign held by the gift of detective. now it seems like the most popular manager who holds a lot of projects. the number of participants was also crowded, but I was worried that all of this would be like in the past in the bounty project which was held by the Amazix manager.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: