Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Detective Community Populer?  (Read 2364 times)
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 03:13:42 PM

They announced that payment is guaranteed by them, for IOI game bounty.
They only guarantee it because bounty pool is less than $2000

So only the IOI bounty is guaranteed by the Bounty Detective team and other managed projects are only the teams that do it?
Good for me, it doesn't matter as it seems because the projects they manage are very good in my opinion.

So is Basic now handled by you?

Yes, BASIC will be handled by me
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 03:58:00 PM

Apparently, the people participating in HEX managed to earn money, and the coin itself is being traded on several large exchanges.
This is a really good indicator especially in such difficult times as it is now. Perhaps I’ll take a closer look at the bounty list from this community.
Well indeed, for people who have joined the HEX bounty, they get the right amount of money that is promoted because many HEX tokens are listed on many exchanges.
I'm also late in joining this campaign and only regrets are there.
But still in difficult times there must be promising projects like HEX.
Currently they are running a lot of good bounty, you can search and participate in those bounty if you are interested. I believe that these projects are as good as the Hex and you will get some money for participating in their projects.
I think there are still good projects that will be like HEX in making money for the hunters for example, Hacken and Gaimin I hope this project will also be a surprise in the future (maybe this will happen)

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 11:53:30 AM

Apparently, the people participating in HEX managed to earn money, and the coin itself is being traded on several large exchanges.
This is a really good indicator especially in such difficult times as it is now. Perhaps I’ll take a closer look at the bounty list from this community.
Well indeed, for people who have joined the HEX bounty, they get the right amount of money that is promoted because many HEX tokens are listed on many exchanges.
Currently they are running a lot of good bounty, you can search and participate in those bounty if you are interested. I believe that these projects are as good as the Hex and you will get some money for participating in their projects.
I think there are still good projects that will be like HEX in making money for the hunters for example, Hacken and Gaimin I hope this project will also be a surprise in the future (maybe this will happen)
Hacken.AI will certainly succeed because they will IEO at the top exchange. But their budget for bounty is too low and if too many people join this bounty, I believe each person will get a few cents.
sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 01:47:58 PM

I participate in their digging while tokens came from 1 project,
I'm waiting for the rest of the company,
I can’t say anything bad about them yet, if payments continue, I will continue to fulfill their companies.
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 01:54:58 PM

Bounty detective is one of the most popular on this forum for a while now but the really reason why I don't like joining campaigns from Bounty Detective is lack of signature campaigns, I prefer signature campaign more than others
Do not worry, I've already discussed this with bounty detective manager and he said they've already thinking about implementing signature campaign in their bounties from now on, so be prepared for the future

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 02:29:12 PM

Hacken.AI will certainly succeed because they will IEO at the top exchange. But their budget for bounty is too low and if too many people join this bounty, I believe each person will get a few cents.
At present only 18% of IEO is sold at OceanEx, maybe this is the first phase and we will wait for the next IEO, hopefully they will achieve what they and their communities want.
Even though the allocation for bounties is low I think as long as this token is good in the market it doesn't matter because with a good token the value will get higher.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 02:54:13 PM

Bounty Detective Community is a bounty group that is currently popular because many bounties managed by this group (maybe) their performance is better, so there are many projects that he wants to manage.

Do you think that this bounty group will continue to manage the campaign for the future? Yeah, I think so.

Some bounties that in my opinion are best managed by him.

HACKEN.AI
EARNBET
BASIC FINANCE
IOI
GAIMIN
HEX Distributed
CNBD

Currently there are still many bounties that are ongoing, which means that the management is the best.
I have not participated in the bounty for a long time but I can say that the reviews about this bounty Manager are more than good.Therefore, I wish all participants of the bounty big earnings))
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 01:45:27 PM

Bounty detective communtiy is popular now for bringing few good projects and their support team are very active and frank. They needs to continue this trend and i hope they will continue. Recently HEX bounty managed by them has succeeded and hunters got payments quick.

tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 01:47:54 PM

Yes they are and i have seen them with many campaigns so definitely they are the rising stars but we will be able to review them only after like 5 or 6 months when all these campaigns are over only then we will be able to analyse what kind of proje ts they were managing and what was the outcome for the community, as far as the weekly work is concerned i think they are better than most of the other campaign managers.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 01:50:26 PM

Bounty detective communtiy is popular now for bringing few good projects and their support team are very active and frank. They needs to continue this trend and i hope they will continue. Recently HEX bounty managed by them has succeeded and hunters got payments quick.
You are right, I also hope that the next campaign will be the same as HEX. The Bounty Hunter got the token quickly like 2017 and it made me see them really professional. I will keep an eye on this bounty group next time to look for the best campaigns

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Dildo Shwaggins

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 02:01:00 PM

Having participating in many of his airdrops through the channel "Airdrop detective", I have to say that it was one of the worst airdrop sources during 2018-2019. He featured various airdrops which weren't paid as:
-Coin Island,
-Pngme,
-Correto,
-300-Fit,
-Dispatch,
-CINDX,
-Trustfeedback,
-O2O,
-INNOU,
-AIGO,
-Nestree,
-Navcoin,
-Want Marketplaces,
-Tok App
and probably dozens more, still I've deleted his telegram channels (which were obviously full of bots having more than 300.000 members...).

I took part in all his sponsored Airdrops and only got one, which was not ever valued and not ever listed in an exchange.
Obviously wasn't going to participate in his bounties ever, as I stopped taking part in most airdrops/bounties because of the lack of seriousness by both projects and especially by the failure of doing due diligence from bounty hunters, which treat bounty members basically as slaves.

Taking part in a few bounties, under certain bounty managers, was a terrible experience and basically I would advise everyone to stop doing bounties as:
1) You will not earn anything
2) You will spent time promoting scams
3) You will be treated unfairly and improper
4) The bounty manager will get paid - You won't.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 02:09:10 PM

Yes Bounty detective service is lot of popular now because their management some good bounty in this year. you can search their promoting bounty i hope you will get some good bounty. I check her telegram members 70k over and many people participate their bounty.
Activity support very fast and i participate to happy some campaign but i never accept her airdrop program.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:21:56 PM

I see the bounty managers to make lot of sense, getting some good project. I hope they continue to get good projects, this way, many workers will naturally flow to them. Some  of their boutnties like Hacken AI and Basic finance have good report.

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:35:01 PM

Many people talked bullshit about HEX on social media calling the project scam but HEX have been failing this type of people since launch, the only thing I don't like about HEX is their approached bro crypto space, saying HEX is better than Bitcoin sounds like overconfidence to me.

bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 07:05:47 PM

I'm surprised because it seems like there are many projects that have been listed on exchange but hold bounties and hire them as hosts, it's just that the allocation is not as big as other bounties and recently I saw them holding a signature campaign on bounties they handle even though most only contain campaigns social media.
sayam

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 02:53:22 PM

There is no doubt that they are doing well but till now have not received any good payment from any of their bounties. But I'm hopeful that they will manage more good projects in coming days.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 03:02:42 PM

There is no doubt that they are doing well but till now have not received any good payment from any of their bounties. But I'm hopeful that they will manage more good projects in coming days.
They had a few successful bounty, And you still haven't received anything from them? Did you join the bounty HEX? It is a successful bounty recently and people participating in what are happy with the money they make from this bounty

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 03:10:48 PM

Yeah, bounty detective community is popular now. The member on telegram is passed 45k.
I also join on several bounty that managed by them. Looks like project that they handled is very good.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 03:35:54 PM

Yeah, bounty detective community is popular now. The member on telegram is passed 45k.
I also join on several bounty that managed by them. Looks like project that they handled is very good.

All are handled very professionally and quickly. I had some minor problems before but just a message to them, they solved it right away. It made me believe in this group and they will surely bring great campaigns in the future

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 06:58:48 PM

Bounty Detective Community is a bounty group that is currently popular because many bounties managed by this group (maybe) their performance is better, so there are many projects that he wants to manage.

Do you think that this bounty group will continue to manage the campaign for the future? Yeah, I think so.

Some bounties that in my opinion are best managed by him.

HACKEN.AI
EARNBET
BASIC FINANCE
IOI
GAIMIN
HEX Distributed
CNBD

Currently there are still many bounties that are ongoing, which means that the management is the best.

The bounty detective management group is the boumty manager having the most active campaigns since late last year, i commend their managing style as they're
very professional and they do take out time to check each work done by hunters but one thing is, they don't give preference to signature campaign as most of their bounty programs do contain just social media and content creation. I believe this is their time and i hope they will be able to keep up with it as we've seen lots of BMs have their peak with lots of active campaigns in this forum but do end up having no campaign to manage, it is the order of nature. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: