Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Education  (Read 1769 times)
sekalitas

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 08:35:03 AM

theres a seperate discussion for blockchain and theres also for cryptos because both of them are not easy . cryptos only looks easy because we people tend to look in its outside appearance but we dont know if how they are created or whats inside them . blockchain looks so hard and boring because everyone else is foccusing on crypto due to the fact that crypto is the one that we mainly use but if we will only learn blockchain too we can get many benefits .
I am also like that, looking at cryptocurrencies from around the price alone without paying too much attention to other factors. Roll Eyes

Cryptocurrency should be in the field of finance while blockchain is in the field of technology. Both topics are very hard and there's a lot of you need to know before learning those topics. You need the foundation to understand those definitions like basic and advanced programming.

Blockchain isn't boring, actually, it's one of the topics that is being used in project study because blockchain technology can be applied to any various fields. While cryptocurrency, it's not really easy, the whole economics will fully explain how does it works and add blockchain learning.

I see, because of my shallow understanding of cryptocurrencies. So I tend to think of cryptocurrencies as easier than blockchain technology. I think I should read more  Grin

Thank for your explanation  Grin
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 08:57:09 AM

Addressing the future, cryptocurrency such as bitcoin should be taught in schools. This is why I did innovate a basic strategy as my research to used base numbers in cryptographic algorithm.

However, the computer is there to compute the numbers. But still, learners should be able to know the manual computation and how it increase and decrease according to its equivalent value.

In addition, this will make the new evolution of numbers of Mathematics.

Really cryptoccurrency is suppose to be one of the university major courses like entrepreneur course in university so that people who are interested in btc will be able to understand the concept of cryptoccurrency at early stage without difficulties in btc transaction's,currently people find it difficult to invest in crypto base on their not informed.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 11:10:35 AM

Addressing the future, cryptocurrency such as bitcoin should be taught in schools. This is why I did innovate a basic strategy as my research to used base numbers in cryptographic algorithm.

However, the computer is there to compute the numbers. But still, learners should be able to know the manual computation and how it increase and decrease according to its equivalent value.

Really cryptoccurrency is suppose to be one of the university major courses like entrepreneur course in university so that people who are interested in btc will be able to understand the concept of cryptoccurrency at early stage without difficulties in btc transaction's,currently people find it difficult to invest in crypto base on their not informed.
Cryptocurrency or bitcoin subjects have been around for a long time in several universities including where I live, and over time, bitcoin or Cryptoccurrency education continues to develop to grow bitcoin users to learn and understand how bitcoin or cryptoccurrency works in the technology world.
However, it must be more developed in cities or remote areas in order to understand and be involved in bitcoin and also must be supported at least by smartphone technology devices and networks that support it so that theory and practice can be obtained.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jhayemcue08 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 06:37:12 AM

Cryptocurrency or bitcoin subjects have been around for a long time in several universities including where I live, and over time, bitcoin or Cryptoccurrency education continues to develop to grow bitcoin users to learn and understand how bitcoin or cryptoccurrency works in the technology world.
However, it must be more developed in cities or remote areas in order to understand and be involved in bitcoin and also must be supported at least by smartphone technology devices and networks that support it so that theory and practice can be obtained.

Imagine the global effect in businesses, and daily lifestyle of individual if this system has been approved by all. The best move for foundation is in education. No more fiat needed to be handle, payments are all paid intangible. Government nowadays are approving these cryptocurrencies. Soon, bitcoin will be taught in all schools.

Imagine what will be the impact of it on the bitcoin exchange rate.
Sapphire915

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 07:20:45 AM

Nice idea. As the world now is fully digitalized, it would be great if there is a subject in school that would teach the young learners about Bitcoin so that they will fully understand the deep meaning of Blockchain Industry. Thus, young generations will be able to work in Bitcoin and earn money even before they graduate from their degree.
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 07:38:38 AM

There are courses available online related to blockchain and cryptocurrency. The syllabus and course outline of the traditional schools depends on the trend but still they ignore the innovation that bitcoin brings. And the reason behind that because is they are not open to it.

It's likely to be taught by individual courses not by the traditional schools that we know.

Same thoughts for this one. In the last bubble, I remember there is also an ICO that is about education, there are lessons in their site that you can try and learn from it. I don't see the adaptation of crypto currency in the traditional way of teaching because even teachers need first to know what they are going to educate their students. If they don't know about it that much, then it will just fail. There are lots of lessons and videos in the internet and they can study it there. Let's say the basics can be thought in the traditional way then if the one who studies it gets more curious, then it his time to study it more in the internet.

grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 08:39:29 AM

As bitcoin is becoming the most accepted currency in the world and many countries apply laws to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, education will automatically know to adjust so that people understand Bitcoin more.
Not everyone who uses money understands its value and where it comes from. Bitcoin, too, is more than a currency. Inside it, the technology and convenience of bitcoin are undisputed.
Currently, developed countries have education programs related to bitcoin. I believe that in the future the world will be more popular than the educational model of Bitcoin, blockchain, and cryptocurrency.

White32

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 10:55:55 PM

Well its a big great opportunity for everyone specially those people who has really interesting to learn about bitcoin. Nowadays different country are facing the crisis mostly the filipino people so if the bitcoin become educational many students can learn to earn bitcoin too. They might help to their families when it comes to financial problem. They will fully understantand what inside the cryptocurrency world and how to work with bit oin. They could understand that not only the commonly lessons they got to know from school but on how to be a proffessional bitcoiner too..

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
navi_mihail

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 10:59:46 PM

Well its a big great opportunity for everyone specially those people who has really interesting to learn about bitcoin. Nowadays different country are facing the crisis mostly the filipino people so if the bitcoin become educational many students can learn to earn bitcoin too. They might help to their families when it comes to financial problem. They will fully understantand what inside the cryptocurrency world and how to work with bit oin. They could understand that not only the commonly lessons they got to know from school but on how to be a proffessional bitcoiner too..
Ideally, make the subject of Cryptocurrencies, mainly study bitcoin, also other cryptocurrencies, history and so on, since this is our future, and a very important part of it, but no one will explain this and usually a person studies it on his own and makes mistakes.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 11:09:51 PM

Ideally, make the subject of Cryptocurrencies, mainly study bitcoin, also other cryptocurrencies, history and so on, since this is our future, and a very important part of it, but no one will explain this and usually a person studies it on his own and makes mistakes.

Experience will teach us how to handle crypto. All of us started from scratch as well. We need to learn in our own time. This is not an overnight task. But lucky for the new generation, a lot of schools or universities are offering courses related to bitcoin or blockchain technology. There are also free online courses available, and it is up to you if you want deeper understanding with this technology. But I can say, we are living in an era that we can basically learn new things on our own if we want to.
MickLichz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 10:29:42 AM

But the thing is not every country is very known about the existence of bitcoin or crypto currency and if they heard about it, they don't have an idea of what it is, so basically maybe the first step is that the big influencer of a certain country will spread the info's about crypto and state what it can do to the lives of many people and then creating a course or subject about will be easily approved because they the majority of the population of the country is interested in it. In short influence comes first.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 03:23:42 PM

~snip~ Cryptocurrencies are now a part of world economy and it should be taught in school.
You are right. They have started to understand the advantages of blockchain technology and they know that the benefits are true. I found an article that Forty-two percent of the world's top fifty universities - as ranked by US News and World Report - now offer at least one course on blockchain or cryptocurrency. Even though this is old data, I think the numbers are steadily increasing.

Source: https://www.studyinternational.com/news/10-best-universities-to-study-blockchain-degrees/
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 03:40:59 PM

There are a lot of school right now are having an introduction with the use of the bitcoin which is a good thing but some of them are not too much attached on this instead they are supporting the use of the blockchain and I'm glad that I choose the right path. I want to have seminars on the schools but ours doesn't have right now. Today Im just applying the with the online courses because I want to learn more of course with the help of the forum its enlightened me a lot of things related to the choice  I want.   
Pegiz

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 04:02:41 PM

Well, some universities have already introduced cryptocurrency education, I don't know how relevant it is, my opinion is 50/50 whether it should be done.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 08:53:51 PM

I have not seen before even in online especially in YouTube video were bitcoin is been lectured in universities lecture room, what we are trying to argue here or iron out is the possible way to include bitcoin as one of the major course in university, so that it will enable people in society to understand the rudiments of bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 01:00:04 PM

Want to know the strategy you invented, share it with us if you can.  Bitcoin is slowly spreading all over the world. Many countries are legalizing Bitcoin.  Because it is a virtual currency that will change the world.  As far as I know many countries are teaching their students about bitcoin and blockchain.  And I believe Bitcoin and blockchain will one day be part of the global education system.

Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 01:46:24 PM

Bitcoin is already popular specially in different social media and many teachers and educators already know it for sure and if they teach business related subject I think they can't avoid to include it. Now that we are in new normal in which everything will be through online, I think the knowledge of the people will become more wider with regards to cryptocurrency.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
roadrunnerjaiv2025

Activity: 122
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 02:13:34 PM

Many tertiary courses are now covering the blockchain technology, and it's not impossible for accounting, banking, and other money-related courses to cover cryptocurrency in the future, considering that many countries are now adopting it. We're lucky to have discovered cryptocurrency at its early stage but probably unlucky, too, because we have to research about it on our own.
BlackHatCoiner
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 7364

Farewell, Leo

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 05:26:41 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2020, 12:19:17 PM by BlackHatCoiner

Bitcoin in schools isn't a bad idea. IT teachers could try to inform the students about the decentralised technology. I bet that there will be few pupils that will be very interested. Although, this can only happen to countries that would allow it. For example, countries where bitcoin is illegal get off the list.

If such things could be taught in schools, like "value your privacy", or "wake up your money is getting inflated!" would help the next generation a lot in their way of thinking. The problem is that most schools are ruled by government and I don't think that government would allow teachers teach about going against the government. Isn't it funny?  Cheesy

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2020, 04:53:48 AM

Want to know the strategy you invented, share it with us if you can.  Bitcoin is slowly spreading all over the world. Many countries are legalizing Bitcoin.  Because it is a virtual currency that will change the world.  As far as I know many countries are teaching their students about bitcoin and blockchain.  And I believe Bitcoin and blockchain will one day be part of the global education system.

There are courses accessible online identified with blockchain and digital money.
The schedule and course framework of the conventional schools relies upon the pattern yet at the same time they disregard the advancement that comes with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: