Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:54:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Education  (Read 1764 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 05:13:54 AM

"value your privacy", or "wake up your money is getting inflated!"  .  The problem is that most schools are ruled by government and I don't think that government would allow teachers teach about going against the government
i like these . these can be good title for a text book in schools if the subject is cryptos  . there are private schools and i think those arent relying on the governments because they are private anyway  ? not really familiar tho because i dont enrolled on private schools before but only in public and im verry familiar that public schools do have connections with the government  .

@op cryptos are a part of the computer  . if computer courses are not done manually then why not in cryptos  ? and is that even possible to calculate them without using a computer ? if it is then thats surely a headache and that takes time to memorize the formula's but in the end , people that learn it are still gonna apply it in the computer .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 05:16:34 AM

I dont know about cryptocurrency  but if theres a chance i want my son to learn about crypto and blockchain, as because its easy to earn money on crypto.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 07:59:12 AM

Bitcoin is already popular specially in different social media and many teachers and educators already know it for sure and if they teach business related subject I think they can't avoid to include it. Now that we are in new normal in which everything will be through online, I think the knowledge of the people will become more wider with regards to cryptocurrency.

I do not think that Bitcoin is popular with most teachers and educators since it is not within their syllabus that they are teaching within universities. Its actually should not be taught in business related subjects but Finance subjects and the integration of Technology within the Financial Services. Cryptocurrency is produced thru Blockchain Technologies and learning about Blockchain would be beneficial if they want to develop Cryptocurrency related projects.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 09:57:43 AM

For me, it is better that our children will also learn about bitcoin for their future. I heard that there are some universities starting to introduced it. Because of the modern era so it would also be good for them to have a broader knowledge.
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 10:41:24 AM

Bitcoin is already popular specially in different social media and many teachers and educators already know it for sure and if they teach business related subject I think they can't avoid to include it. Now that we are in new normal in which everything will be through online, I think the knowledge of the people will become more wider with regards to cryptocurrency.

I do not think that Bitcoin is popular with most teachers and educators since it is not within their syllabus that they are teaching within universities. Its actually should not be taught in business related subjects but Finance subjects and the integration of Technology within the Financial Services. Cryptocurrency is produced thru Blockchain Technologies and learning about Blockchain would be beneficial if they want to develop Cryptocurrency related projects.
Or perhaps it would be much better if they will create a course regards with it in which they did already I think but I'm not so sure where though. Teaching crypto shouldn't be limited to the student who studies at Finance but rather must be taught to everyone because if this will be a future currency much better if everyone will be literate regards to it. As much as possible it should be taught on the adult as well.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 11:11:34 AM

Or perhaps it would be much better if they will create a course regards with it in which they did already I think but I'm not so sure where though. Teaching crypto shouldn't be limited to the student who studies at Finance but rather must be taught to everyone because if this will be a future currency much better if everyone will be literate regards to it. As much as possible it should be taught on the adult as well.
This would be a good idea making Blockchain as curriculum in either Highschool or Colleges all over the world.
this will help student to enhanced their knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain.
in this they will not be innocent once the world change from Fiat to electronic money system things that for sure we are looking forward to happen soon.

GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 03:24:03 PM

Bitcoin in schools isn't a bad idea. IT teachers could try to inform the students about the decentralised technology. I bet that there will be few pupils that will be very interested. Although, this can only happen to countries that would allow it. For example, countries where bitcoin is illegal get off the list.

If such things could be taught in schools, like "value your privacy", or "wake up your money is getting inflated!" would help the next generation a lot in their way of thinking. The problem is that most schools are ruled by government and I don't think that government would allow teachers teach about going against the government. Isn't it funny?  Cheesy

That is why it will only work if they would center blockchain technology, cause this technology is already doing something great in other industries. It is now being used even in universities, I've read about the distribution of diploma and something like that. College students, specially those who are into the field of IT will be hired by a company if they know something about blockchain, I think in the future, blockchain will be use in any industry.

I just felt like we've been pushing students to be involve in bitcoin if we are trying to teach them about it. Bitcoin will always be a part of learning blockchain technology so it will be touched, so if a student get interested in bitcoin, then its time for him to understand and get into it by himself.

yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 06:56:24 PM

I don’t think it’s necessary to teach Bitcoin together with mathematical details at school or university. It is enough to correctly convey the idea and purpose of creating bitcoin to students. And those who want to delve into the technical specifications can take additional lessons.
There was also a topic here recently about a guy who wrote or was about to write a scientific work about Bitcoin. In my opinion, this is also a great idea to popularize the technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: