Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:57:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which kind of article would prefer to buy with your KMC in our future KimoShop?
PC Components: ram, cpu, GPU, motherboards, P.U. & more
Retro Computing Used stuff: c64, amiga, spare parts, games and programs etc.
Office stuff: print papers, printers ink, desktop accessories and more
Custom Built Mining rig with the best price/vs performance ever seen on the market!
Crypto-branded wears and support merchandise
Mass Cosumption electronics: smartphones, usb pendrives, sd cards, writeable cd/dvds
Services such Translations, graphics and programming
Every of these!

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!]  (Read 85110 times)
CHMinePeeR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:52:51 PM

Hey guys, I just got a PM from forgetme.  He had a good explanation of some personal issues that will demand his attention for a couple weeks.  If his story is true, and I have no reason to believe otherwise, then it's really not his fault that he's been gone.  He asked me to "Just tell that i've contacted you to manage the thread for a bit."  Whatever that means.  He also said that the store orders have already shipped, but if anyone wants a KMC refund, to just ask me, but that we would need to wait for the package to be returned to sender.

Honestly, I don't know what to think.  I want to believe that this guy is a committed dev--and the story does seem to add up.  At this point I think we'll have to wait and see if anyone actually gets their shipments, so please post here if you do.  I'm going to keep mining and buying up KMC from the weak at Comkort.  I think we all realize it's a bit of a gamble, but this has been a really fun coin and I'm certain that together we can make it work for the long-term.

Furthermore, based on his response I do get the feeling that he would turn over the github repo and control of the project if he were unable to maintain it long-term.

Nice to see an "answer" from dev, i also had a good thalk with him some past days ago. I understand him and have the best faith that he will come back soon and continue his nice workhe started.
I know he has good projects for KimoCoin, what he actually need is just time to fix his personal issue...

I have no doubt he will be back soon, in this timeframe i continue mine KMC as much I can;-)

For now lets take in action the community to support KimoCoin to make it huge as it must!!

BTW i KNOW that the merchandise got shipped and will arrive soon to the buyers, please everyone that receive it post it here. Support KMC!!

Crypto Skill Promotions - Promote your Coin from Professionists!!
Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
You get 5Lat just for signup ( at actual rate thats a free 0.01btc )
cell.md

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:59:35 PM

On comkort.com, on KMC/LTC market are some moves. So, don't be shy, try to trade, buy and sell, be RICH!!! Wink
birdonwheels5

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:29:10 PM

Sorry for the few hours of downtime on birdspool.no-ip.org:2891, I had to move my entire network into my attic xD
Everything is up and running smooth again

MYR: MNYERWCHqrH1EkGNpF4T8o8dGB391A5jmm
DGB: DKqUZR8ajzo1vkXYWWx476wRyZ4La76WBy
hustman

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:00:02 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 03:05:13 PM by hustman

Nobody come here.If Dev donot  publish your development plan, no one would pay attention to KMC.
 Sad
forgetme (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:20:49 PM

Hello guys. I'm very sorry about my absence in this quite long period.

I had some serious problems that took off me from this awesome project and far from any pc!

However now i've got the chance to write here and i would tranquillize all of you!

I'm here, and from next week I WILL BE MORE PRESENT AND ACTIVE AS FIRST TIMES!

THIS PROJECT IS NOT DEAD AT ALL, AND NO ONE WILL DESTROY THIS.

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHOP FAULTS, I WILL REFUND EVERYONE OF YOU IF YOU ASK TO ME!

IF YOU WANT A REFUND I WILL ALSO PAY YOU A 5% MORE THAN WHAT YOU PAID!

Please i hope you'll be comprehensive, as you're a great community, and i will be there in a few days to regain markets and visibility for the growth of KMC! Keep mining till the reward is still increasing!

I'm very pleased to see that you are still trusting in our beautiful project! Smiley

Thanks again! See you there asap! And write back to pm or email if you want to be refunded for your shop orders! We never scammed anyone and we don't want to start now, ruining all our good and hard work. Howevere it's obvious that i'm still following this project cause VPS, websites etc aren't for free and must be paid regurarly, so as you can see they never went down a day!

Sorry and KEEP UP KMC!
jacob019

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Cryptomancer

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:49:29 PM

Welcome back!  It's a relief to see you here.  Hope we can get more good news soon about the developments and promotions to help make KimoCoin a big success.

Favorite coin: Kimocoin (KMC) - in-thread auctions for real world merchandise
website - faucet - explorer - dice
cell.md

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:48:15 PM

Cool, fogetme returned to us. Hope now will be less panic here Smiley

Forgetme, in how many days we'll reach the 100 000 block reward? And how many days drop to 5000 block reward?

P.S: Guys, don't stay away from comkort.com, there occur some movements, not tectonic one, but anyway... Smiley
Kalizar

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:19:20 PM

I had some serious problems that took off me from this awesome project and far from any pc!

However now i've got the chance to write here and i would tranquillize all of you!

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHOP FAULTS, I WILL REFUND EVERYONE OF YOU IF YOU ASK TO ME!

Please i hope you'll be comprehensive, as you're a great community, and i will be there in a few days to regain markets and visibility for the growth of KMC! Keep mining till the reward is still increasing!

I'm very pleased to see that you are still trusting in our beautiful project! Smiley

Thanks again! See you there asap! And write back to pm or email if you want to be refunded for your shop orders! We never scammed anyone and we don't want to start now, ruining all our good and hard work. Howevere it's obvious that i'm still following this project cause VPS, websites etc aren't for free and must be paid regurarly, so as you can see they never went down a day!

Sorry and KEEP UP KMC!

So wait. After 2 months of promises and excuses, you are not shipping out orders?
jacob019

Cryptomancer

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:26:05 PM

So wait. After 2 months of promises and excuses, you are not shipping out orders?

He already shipped the orders.

rhyso

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:03:30 PM

This is a ripoff coin,

If one wants to pay tribute to Kimoto, then that one would at least mention Megacoin.

What a joke, just another shit coin.

accrual of monetary value
jacob019

Cryptomancer

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:03:17 PM

Thanks for sharing.

CHMinePeeR

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:28:25 PM

Sorry and KEEP UP KMC!

Nice you are back to us,  we belive in you % KMC Cheesy still mining here, keep up your nice work! Cheesy

wish you all the best Smiley

Crypto Skill Promotions - Promote your Coin from Professionists!!
Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
You get 5Lat just for signup ( at actual rate thats a free 0.01btc )
RobFordWotWot

time

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:31:25 PM

This is a riot 

Horses in midstream.
Kalizar

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:52:50 AM

He already shipped the orders.

All of my orders are pending with no tracking info.
jacob019

Cryptomancer

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:06:10 AM

Yeah, based on his posts in the Italian thread, it seems that the larger orders didn't ship.  Undecided

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:17:51 PM

On comkort.com, on KMC/LTC market are some moves. So, don't be shy, try to trade, buy and sell, be RICH!!! Wink

Of course , we're all going to get rich. But when we will do so we will all realize that we're actually all poor.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
jacob019

Cryptomancer

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:31:24 PM

Of course , we're all going to get rich. But when we will do so we will all realize that we're actually all poor.

It's a good point.  Better to be a big fish in a small pond and be a little bit rich.  Pretty sure when I make my first trillion I'll know I'm rich.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:19:36 PM

It's a good point.  Better to be a big fish in a small pond and be a little bit rich.  Pretty sure when I make my first trillion I'll know I'm rich.

Be sure not to experience what people in Zimbabwe did when they we're going with billions to buy milk and bread.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
wwzoon

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 06:54:04 AM

Be sure not to experience what people in Zimbabwe did when they we're going with billions to buy milk and bread.
+1 i don't see nothing of good Sad

bitboat.net - Compra Bitcoin in contanti; semplice, veloce e sicuro!
COMKORT

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 07:42:10 AM

Come join COMKORT exchange for KIMO coins trading. Over 80 most popular cryptocurrencies to trade with. Great trading experience with the lauded user-interface, high-level security and prompt and responsive tech support!

Let your KIMOs work at COMKORT!

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: