Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:45:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The success of IEO is Exchange  (Read 2731 times)
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 09:50:55 AM

The success of ICO lies in the hand of huge partnership support, huge investors and trust but since scammers canes around ICO trust was ruined but now what we have left is IEO, and I will keep repeating myself over and over for new projects that the success of an IEO is top exchanges, no matter how good your use case is, if you choose p2pb2b or vindax over Okex or binance just have it at the back of your mind that failure awaits you with 80% chance over 100%
I fully agree, investor support greatly influences the success of IEO, however, we know that some projects that hold IEO sales in major exchanges such as their success binance in minutes, even seconds.
we can think simple, they are really serious to run the project and have money to pay a fee that is not cheap.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 10:12:14 AM

Exchnage plays a role in IEOs but that's not the determining factor of its success. An IEO can reach her soft and hardcap on exchnage but price dumps way below the IEO price how do we classify such? Do we still say it was a success or not. To me project itself plus exchange determines the success of an IEO exercise.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2020, 11:38:36 AM

In future CZ will make crypto more opened to the world and people will easily make safe investment option, starting with coinmarketcap many investors still make crypto investment decisions using Coinmarketcap, and this makes me think that IEO will become more popular soon

IEO is becoming more popular, but one thing to clear most of the new investors are losing their money by investing fake exchanges, if Binance, acquires CMC, we might see some changes in investments because they will eliminate fake exchanges. Now already Binance exchange is making all possible investments to make their customers very secured.

In any case, it will all depend on the Binance team.  The fact is that if the independence of Coinmarketcap did not bring reliable information, then you have to rely on the honesty of the Binance team.  I believe that the information that shows CMC will be radically different from what we are used to seeing so far.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 11:58:34 AM

So now the success rate of a project is evaluated where does the IEO project come from?
So can even a garbage project be a good project if you do an IEO in a big market?
I don't think that's the case.because a large market will find a good project for listing on the market and not just choose.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Kaliecious

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 12:12:46 PM

yes you are right, projects that do IEO in the market such as p2pb2b, vindax, latoken and other small exchanges with high fake volume I don't believe it.
what I observed was that the project that carried out an IEO on the exchange turned into trash tokens, though not all of them

TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 12:15:17 PM

yes you are right, projects that do IEO in the market such as p2pb2b, vindax, latoken and other small exchanges with high fake volume I don't believe it.
what I observed was that the project that carried out an IEO on the exchange turned into trash tokens, though not all of them
as much as possible not to be affected by the place of exchange because of the place of exchange as you mentioned there have been many cases that have happened and made the name of the place of exchange worse, they are trying to improve but I don't think it can happen easily.

hushpupppy

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 12:43:58 PM

The success of ICO lies in the hand of huge partnership support, huge investors and trust but since scammers canes around ICO trust was ruined but now what we have left is IEO, and I will keep repeating myself over and over for new projects that the success of an IEO is top exchanges, no matter how good your use case is, if you choose p2pb2b or vindax over Okex or binance just have it at the back of your mind that failure awaits you with 80% chance over 100%

This is just the truth plainly without any form of corner cutting,
Any ieo is bound to succeed based on the level of exchange it is happening, so kindly dyor and don't invest at risk,

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 12:49:22 PM

These exchanges are often not recommended because IEO here only makes you feel more tired and the risk will be higher than the better projects. In this market, exchanges with good liquidity will be more trusted and only Huobi, Okex or Binance can meet this in the crypto market. Of course IEO here always helps you to earn high profits and has never disappointed investors.

Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 01:19:04 PM

So now the success rate of a project is evaluated where does the IEO project come from?
So can even a garbage project be a good project if you do an IEO in a big market?
I don't think that's the case.because a large market will find a good project for listing on the market and not just choose.
That doesn't make sense for a big exchange site will choose a crap project to be launched on its launch pad platform. The big exchange site is also doing a deep research too and they will ask the MVP that created by the project first whether it meets the requirement or not.

Crap project will never be taken by the major exchange site.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 03:29:01 PM

In future CZ will make crypto more opened to the world and people will easily make safe investment option, starting with coinmarketcap many investors still make crypto investment decisions using Coinmarketcap, and this makes me think that IEO will become more popular soon
Your thinking is too far bro, indeed what you say can happen within a period of time that we cannot determine, and like that IEO has begun to be liked by many people including investors, and until now I have not seen that CZ will make crypto more open to the world and people will easily make safe investment options.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 03:38:42 PM

Quote from: coin_1122 link=topic=5243076.msg54295071#msg54295071

IEO is becoming more popular, but one thing to clear most of the new investors are losing their money by investing fake exchanges, if Binance, acquires CMC, we might see some changes in investments because they will eliminate fake exchanges. Now already Binance exchange is making all possible investments to make their customers very secured.
Binance Launchpad is the best of all IEO exchange, normally an IEO launches on big platform have return of investment. Why would you waste your time and money on joining on some exchanges that not have a good record on IEO? Many exchanges follow Binance but not all gain a succesful on launching some new projects.

Eversince IEO was introduced it becomes a ground for succesful in adding funds on the marketcap and hopefully it continue but only those big exchange all those medium one should stop cause they not help but increase the scam reports.
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 03:43:11 PM

Reputation of an exchange is also need to be considered before investing on the projects but its not the ultimate sign since many projects from Binance also got rekt in the log term for the investors.
I won't call it rekt because those projects still manages to stay at ICO price on binance, not many exchanges can do this today, if Bitcoin start surging listed coins on binance will be the first to start following as well

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2020, 03:51:14 PM

if you choose p2pb2b or vindax over Okex or binance just have it at the back of your mind that failure awaits you with 80% chance over 100%
you are right, but you forget to add the others exchanges like probit, exmarkets which are doing a tons of IEO . At the end, all the projects become the most shity coins for choosing those exchanges. Someone might be a regular traders in probit/exmarkets . So i only want to say that probit/exmarkets is not bad for trading the top crypto-currencies, but it's the worst one when it's about the new altcoins trading. Whenever any IEOs finished and listed in their exchanges , the coin/token price of that project's dump almost 95% times. So every new projects should think more about doing IEOs in these exchanges.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1189

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 03:53:18 PM

-snip-
The level of success of IEO depends on the reputation of the exchange that organizes it, I think thats true. Binance Launchpad has so far been very attractive to investors. There is a lot of IEO success there with a good ROI. But I dont think that the future of the project can be determined by their success during IEO.

IEO held on reputable exchanges will facilitate investors to get good and safe investment. I think IEO has defeated ICO and if IEO can be used as an alternative to investing then choose IEO which is done on a reputable exchange because I think this is the best choice for investing.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 06:21:30 PM

It is true, the gap of success of IEO on top exchanges is wide when compared to other exchanges. An exchange like P2PB2B and Latoken are well-known for not having good IEO success and most times I wonder what project team expects when the list there for IEO; also in cases like this, I see it as the team are not serious with their project. In all ramifications, the type of exchange for IEO is very important hence the team should endeavour to check if there have been successful IEOs on the exchange they want to list on, this will help them make the right decision.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 06:25:51 PM

Yeah IEOs wholly depend on the exchange platform, so its reputation, liquidity, active user base all matters so choosing top ieo platforms is important, secondly the team should remember that the good exchange will not only help them raise funds quickly but also give them listing opportunity which is itself huge and boost trust of the investor.

LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 06:32:02 PM

Top exchanges really are a big influence on the project it seems like the majority of the people who use and trade on those top exchanges are starting to get interested in that certain project too just like what is happening on Binance now. If they are having a launchpad (IEO) that project will become the new star, so many people are going to jump and get interested in it. Binance will not let their reputation goes down by not reviewing a project well. I am sure they will run a lot of verifications. Listing and having an IEO on sh*t exchanges now will not bring you, huge investors, Investors are wiser now.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 07:22:20 PM

-snip-
The level of success of IEO depends on the reputation of the exchange that organizes it, I think thats true. Binance Launchpad has so far been very attractive to investors. There is a lot of IEO success there with a good ROI. But I dont think that the future of the project can be determined by their success during IEO.

IEO held on reputable exchanges will facilitate investors to get good and safe investment. I think IEO has defeated ICO and if IEO can be used as an alternative to investing then choose IEO which is done on a reputable exchange because I think this is the best choice for investing.
But a little looking for the reputation of exchanges such as Binance which provides the best ROI on tokens that have been launched in IEO, there are so many exchanges with IEO that are currently running there, there are few investors because some still lack confidence so that makes the project less support and no develop again.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 08:55:05 PM

I do agree with you, it is waste of time to want to raise funds from some of these small exchanges where most of their volume are fake. Exchanges are just being greedy, ICO concept is not their game they forget that there are many reason that made ICO a huge success and the model was sustained for sometime if not for the SEC that went after the developers. I just believe we still need something like ICO in the space that would bring new money to the space

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Psynthax

Activity: 2338
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 09:01:00 PM

No top exchanges no successful IEO projects, it's very true that without top exchanges IEOs won't be successful, thanks to better exchanges like binance and few others, I do hope that new Initial fund raising will come in 2020
New initial fund raising platform means a new exchange site. These days people trust only the exchange site which was having very good credibility like binance, okex, and more major coins.
I don't even think if the new platform can easily perform like what already did by the major exchange sites. A bunch of new exchange sites have already launched and they don't know what to do.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄